Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Kurokami looked quite happy that the wedding went off so smoothly. He didn't find the suit that was picked for him to be the most comfortable, though that may be because he wasn't used to wearing actual clothes. He smiled as the massive airship flew directly over the place of the wedding ceremony, and at such a low altitude! He went over to where it landed and stood by the boarding ramp as it was lowered and the four men walked down it.

"Are we late?" Asked a young brown-haired man, the first to come down. He was dressed in formal wear, though he looked like he'd be more comfortable in armor.

"This is Cysma Winheim, an adventurer I've travelled with on occasion." Kurokami said. Next came a man with long flowing golden hair, dressed in shining white armor. "This is the great hero Leonis, the very same!"

Leonis came down the ramp and greeted Lily with a bow. "It is very fortunate that you have with you a man as noble as Kurokami."

The last two men came down together, one behind the other. The first was very tall and wise. He wore a very fine robe adorned with stars and had a long white beard that almost touched the ground before him. "This is Solaryn, the most powerful wizard since Merlin!" Kurokami told her.

Immediately behind him was a young man, barely even 20, wearing a red jacket and a red fedora with a white feather in it. He introduced himself this time as he took off his hat before Lily. "I am Rollard, Solaryn's apprentice." He said proudly.

"Well then," Cysma said, "Is the party starting now?"

The town watched as all the men came off the ship. Lily stood near her new husband. She greeted all them as warmly as she possibly could. "thank you all for coming, please join us the fun"

At her insistence, the four of them joined the rest of the village for the wedding party. There was much food and drink to be had; Kurokami was surprised. He looked around at all the festivities. "Wow...I never imagined this town would know how to throw a party." He said to his new wife, then went to indulge in it all.

Lily smiled as she watched her husband enjoy himself. It was nice to see him have fun. Lily talked to a few people but her focus always returned to Kuro.

Kurokami had been eating and drinking to his heart's content and catching up to his old friends, but he made sure he didn't get very drunk on the champagne. "Now...how long does this party go on?" He asked Lily when he was able to find her again.

Just as Lily was about to answer him her mother came up to them "the parties can go on all night, but for you two you will be able to retire shortly for the evening" Her mother said with a warm smile "in fact lily if you would come with me some of the other women and i would like to prepare you for your wedding night." Her moth then looked to Kurokami "i will come for you when she is ready"

Lily was then lead back to her home, which her mother and the other woman had set up romantically for them. With flowers and candles everywhere.

Kurokami didn't know what Lily's mother had planned, so what was going on with them remained in his mind as a curiosity as he continued to party. He made sure he would be easy to find until his new mother-in-law came back for him.

Meanwhile, Zayle was at the party bare as always, hoping that his appearance would attract the right kinds of attention, preferrably from the ladies interested in his body. Maybe if they were drunk they could overlook the fact that he was a black-skinned elf.

Lily's mother returned about a half hour later she walked up to shin smiling "your new bride is ready for you. She was a little frightened but we have made it easier for you to claim her"

Lily changed into a night gown that he mother had given her to really enhanced her womanly features to make her husband want her. But the night gown also had ties down the front of to make it easier for her husband to undress her. The next thing lily was made to do was to lie down on the bed and before she knew it she was tied to the bed spread to that Kurokami would have easy access to her. Then she was blind folded so she would not be afraid if she saw his manhood.

Kurokami made his way to the chamber and was surprised at the setup. He found it quite cozy and smiled when he saw Lily lying on the bed. She looked so beautiful in that gown she was wearing. It made him lust after her, to want to take it off of her. Then he noticed that she was blindfolded. "Lily, it's me." He said, certain that she would recognize his voice. "Now why would they blindfold you?" A few moments later, the blindfold was taken off of her, and she saw her new husband in front of him, naked from the waist up. "I was wanting to get out of these clothes, since I didn't really want them anyway..."

Lily was glad to hear Kurokami's voice. Before she even had a chance to ask him he removed the blind fold. "thank you, women are blind folded the first night they are with there husbands so as not be afraid, i tried to explain to them that i could never be afraid of you" Liyl explained to him softly her hands and feet still bound to the bed

"Oh my...this won't do at all!" Kurokami said, looking to Lily's bindings. He went to take them off of her, leaving her free to move around. "Much better. Now...what do you want next?"

Lily sat up and kissed him softly on the lips "thank you" Lily looked into his eyes. "i think the only thing you have not taken off of me is my night gown" Lily giggled, she was only teasing

"Hmm...that gives me an idea..." Kurokami said. He got Lily out of the bed and made her face one of the walls. He stood behind her, and soon undid her nightgown, letting it fall to the floor. "You can turn around when you're ready." Kurokami had secretly removed the rest of his clothing so that when Lily did turn to face him, they would both be seeing each other naked for the very first time. If she wanted to, Lily could even watch his penis grow erect before her very eyes as he viewed her beautiful naked form.

Lily moved as he asked her to. She faced the wall with her back to him surprised when he undid her nightgown. She took a deep breath before slowly turning around to face him. Her eyes were closed then they open. they first fell on his handsome face, then down his wonderful chest. The to his penis. Her eyes lingered there knowing soon that his member would enter he untouched womanhood. Her eyes moved up his body again to his face.

Lily stood before him. The only item she had on her was her wedding band. Her breast were about a size c, perhaps a little bigger. Her nipples were a dusty color that stood erect from the cold air. The were begin to be suckled. Her stomach was flat and tight. Her hips slender. Her womanhood was hairless hidden mostly between her closed legs. But it was already aching to be touched by him. Her butt was firm but had a nice shape to it.

Kurokami was so happy and excited to finally see Lily nude. "You...you have the body of a goddess! I am so glad you let me see all of you!" He exclaimed. Kurokami himself had a lean frame, bigger than hers, with hints of muscle at various places in his torso, as well as in his arms and legs. He had surprisingly little body hair, and his pubic area was shaved completely hairless. His penis was growing before Lily's very eyes, and would reach its full length at seven inches from the hilt to the tip, a good 40% longer than an average human male, but still very manageable for a woman. He was content to stand there while they admired each other's naked bodies.

Lily slowly moved closer to him. She shivered a little from the cold air now wrapping it self around her naked body. "what now" she asked softly. She did not know what would happen now between them.

Kurokami smiled and led her to the bed. They both sat down in the middle of it as he put his arms around Lily and gave her a long, deep, passionate kiss on the lips. "Now I say we should explore each other's bodies. Surely there's at least a few parts of me you've been wanting to touch!"

Lily kissed him back passionately. She had longed to that for a while now, and she overjoyed to feel the passion in his kiss. Lily bit her lip "i am so nervous, i feel like there are hundreds of butterflies flying around my stomach."

Kurokami smiled at what she had to say. "Don't worry, just take it easy. Just touch whatever you want, and tell me where you want to be touched."

Lily wrapped one hand in his hand while the other hand moved to touch his cheek softly and gently. She trailed down his neck to his chest. His chest felt so nice underneath his her hand. She strong. then it moved lower to his stomach where her hand paused before moving to gently touch his manhood. Her touch was so timid and brief. she was clearly nervous. Her hand moved back up the path to his cheek.

"It's okay. There's no reason to be shy before your own husband!" Kurokami exclaimed. He then began massaging her shoulders and gradually made his way down to her chest, carressing her breasts with both hands.

His massage seemed to relax Lily a little. But then when he touched her breast she could help but gasped. But of her was shocked another part wanted him to continue it felt so good.

Kurokami smiled and continued to feel over her body, satisfying his curiosity with his new wife. He even gently touched her slit with one of his fingers. "Is there any place that you like me to touch you?"

Lily seem to tremble when he touch he womanly slit. No one not even herself has touched her there. Her cheeks blushed and she shook her head to his question.

"Ahh, well in that case I'll leave you alone." Kurokami smiled and leaned back in the bed, taking his hands off of Lily.

Back
Top Bottom