Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make-A-Plot (M/F and F/F inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Moon
Want to roleplay? Don't want to fuss over details? Well, here's a place for you.

Want to do this? Select a character from the list. Select a prompt and/or a gif for inspiration (gifs currently aren't available). Tell me your character's name, appearance and relationship to my character. Let me know if you have any kinks you'd like to include (pay mind to both my f-list and the character you've chosen's dislikes). Once you've sent me a PM with all the above information, I'll get a starter posted for us.

(This is available at my discretion, if I have too many requests and/or don't really enjoy the combo you've selected I reserve the right to say no. This thread is also a permanent wip as I add new characters, prompts and gifs.)

About Me:
  • I'm a 20 something woman
  • I play women who are usually 18-24 years old
  • I usually write in the range of 1-2 paragraphs per reply
Rules:
  • Everything is subject to my f-list and yours.
  • I write both F/F and M/F pairings.
  • All replies must be at least a solid paragraph (5-8 sentences) long.
  • Don't be a dick.
Characters:
  • Molly is an eighteen year old bisexual woman. She's a retail worker who's in to semi-public acts, rough sex and older men. She does not like younger men or BDSM. I think she would be good opposite: an older man, her lesbian best friend, a brother/twin, a druggie/dealer, the bad girl/bad boy type, a childhood best friend.
    She has a thread here that the requester elected not to take. Molly/Older brother, PM me if you want it. Will change brother's name at request.
  • Aria is a nineteen year old bisexual woman. She's a college student who's in to semi-public acts, dirty talk and using her mouth. She does not like casual sex or being tied up. I think she would be good opposite: a long time friend, a current partner, an ex, a fuck buddy she wants a relationship with.
  • Caterina is a lesbian woman. She is a vampire who's in to bloodplay, biting and being slightly dominant. She does not like being a sub or men. I think she would be good opposite: the vampire who turned her, a new vampire she's turned, a young (but adult) human, a partner circa Victorian era or the first half of the 1900s.
  • Winona is a seventeen year old woman with an undetermined sexuality. She's a hippie in the 1960s who has an interest in casual sex, preg risk and women. She does not like coercion or hard kink. I think she would be good opposite: a sibling of either sex, a conservative (boy or girl) in her town, a friend/acquaintence, both a man and a woman.
  • Emma is a twenty-one year old straight woman who could probably be convinced to screw a girl in the right circumstances. She's an addict, mainly of cocaine, and enjoys having sex outdoors, leaving hickeys, drug use and lingerie. She hates inexperienced partners and excessive use of force. I think she would be good opposite: a partner, an ex, a fuck buddy, a dealer, another addict, someone who would collar her.
  • Ashlyn is a twenty year old bisexual woman. She's a college student who enjoys older partners, rough sex, pregnancy risk and semi-public acts. She doesn't like hard BDSM or anal. I think she would be good opposite: a parent's friend, a same-age partner, a partner's/friend's parent, a teacher, a boss, someone she met at a bar/club, daddy dom, a fuck buddy she wants a relationship with.
Prompts:
  • "Are we really going to do this?"
  • "Here? Isn't there the chance we could get, y'know, caught?"
  • Take off your clothes and get in the shower.”
  • “This is what you were hoping for all along, isn’t it?”
  • "Stop grabbing my ass, people are looking."
  • "I swear, if you don't just fuck me already."
  • "Don't stop."
  • "Is that it? I was just beginning to enjoy myself."
  • "I've always wanted to fuck on a yacht."
  • "I wonder if we can have sex in Ikea without being caught."
  • "So...Have you ever had sex in a church?"
  • "You say you’d be the best fuck I’ll ever have? Prove it."
  • "I think the condom broke."
  • "Look, I know I’m not special to you, I get it, but when you fuck me, I still feel like I belong to you. So call me yours when you fuck me, because that what I am."
  • "I wouldn’t misbehave half as much if I didn’t like you spanking me as much as I do."
  • "I'm going to leave so many hickeys on your body that you won't have a chance to cover them all up."
  • "We really shouldn't be doing this."
  • "You taste so good."
  • “Looks like you could use some help with that. I promise I’ll make it feel good.”
  • “I haven’t even started with you yet."
  • “Come on... don’t you want me? I mean, he/she would never have to know.”
  • “You can join me, if you’d like. I certainly don’t mind.”
Gifs:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom