Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Proposition (w/ dowhatnow4)

Neptune

Moon
"You say you’d be the best fuck I’ll ever have? Prove it." Molly had never thought those words would come out of her mouth, not when the person recieving them was him. She caught her lower lip between her incisors, dragging her clean white teeth over the flesh, and her posture adjusted so that her clavicle was accented over the hem of her tight fitting black t-shirt. She leaned across the marble island between them, crossing her arms at the elbows. A lit joint, half finished, was kept between two of her fingers, half finished.

Molly took another hit from it and held her breath as she offered it over to Ryan, who stood at the other side of the island. In a way that was rather typical of them, they'd been talking about relationships and sex and things she didn't think typical siblings talked about. She'd said that her boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, had been the best fuck in the world. His response? "I'd be the best fuck."

She wasn't quite sure what had come over her when she propositioned him, but it was too late to take her words back and now she would have to bluff her way through it. Did she really want to? Did she really not want to?

Ryan took the half finished joint from his sister as she offered it to him. His eyes met with hers for just a moment as he took a hit from the joint. He held his breath for a moment before taking it down as he leaned against the other side of the island. Ryan took another hit of the joint before he offered it back to his sister. As he offered her the joint again, he started thinking more about her proposition.

Turning to face his sister, Ryan leaned forward on the island between them and rested both of his elbows on it as he looked in her direction. "You know, if you weren't my sister then I would prove it to you Molly! I would prove it to you over and over again! I'd fuck you so good that you would compare any future fuck to me!" He spoke rather confidently as he looked Molly up and down a few times. Even though he would never admit it, there had been times when Ryan had found himself thinking about what it would be like to fuck his sister. Sure, he knew that thinking such things was wrong, but he couldn't help himself when Molly was so hot.

"Anyway, you say prove it to you, but you don't exactly say where or when, do you? I mean it's not like I'm going to prove it to you as soon as we've finished that joint! You're probably going to be fucked out of your brain, so you wouldn't know what would be going on anyway, so what would be the point?" He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom