Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neptune's Smutty Desires (M/F and F/F; age gaps, incest, and pregnancy inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Moon
Woop woop. I'm horrible at talking about myself. I'm a 20 something college student looking for some roleplays. I mostly do slice of life/modern realistic roleplays but I may also be interested in certain fandoms, historical eras and some fantasy. I'm flexible, enjoy plotting, write decent length posts (1-2 paragraphs) and can offer you at least a couple replies per week (but hopefully at least one daily). I only roleplay through threads. That's pretty much the only thing beside my hard limits that I won't compromise on.

I would love to include: consensual sex (mandatory), giving oral sex (especially to other women), lots of foreplay/build up, teasing, pregnancy/preg risk, cheating/affairs, forbidden/secret relationships, fucking in atypical places, age gaps, lesbians/orientation play, older man/younger woman (up to 10-15 years)

My hard limits are: noncon in all forms, toiletplay/watersports/vomit, gore/vore and hard BDSM, playing older/dominant women opposite younger/submissive men

I'll make an F-list eventually so you can see where anything else might lie, but pretty much everything else is up for negotiation. I'm very open to compromise.

Here are some plots I would like to do! Feel free to message me with other ideas if you think I might like them~

Basically, two twins who entered a sexual relationship. They're opposite sex fraternal twins, seventeen or eighteen years old. They've pretty much raised themselves because their mother was a single mother who worked to maintain them and their little apartment all of their life. After they got too old for babysitters (around 13) they pretty much were always alone - at school during the day, their mom worked night shifts and wouldn't get home until like 2 in the morning. They were always each other's best friend and favourite person, virtually inseperable. They shared a room until they were like 12, when their mom gave up her room so that they could both have their own private spaces.

They did typical things as kids - they fought and got along, played doctor, whatever. They shared baths until they were almost seven, even shared a bed. They were given bunk beds when they were younger but still ended up sharing the lower bunk often. They were curious, and often when it came to each other. They just seemed like super close siblings to, well, pretty much everyone - and they were. Now they're grown, and the curiosity has come back.

What sparks them to move from close siblings to having sex? I'm receptive. I'm just imagining them as always naturally being close, but once they finally do it they're rather nervous/guilty feeling about it before they end up accepting it. After that it's a matter of figuring out how to keep their relationship secret from those around them.

Potential scenes: cuddling while watching movies, sleeping half naked and waking up with his erection between her thighs, accidentally turning each other on in inconvenient places, close calls where they're almost caught

A bad girl/good girl plot. Bad girl (Character A) is everything you'd expect - impulsive, angry and living a sex, drugs and rock and roll kind of lifestyle. She's in with the "bad crowd". Good girl (Character B) was the one who would be "going places" - straight As in school (either senior year of high school or she's in college), never smoked a cigarette or touched booze or even had sex. They meet (maybe they share a class/are roommates, or we can think of another reason why they meet) and B's drawn to A - maybe it's just a physical attraction at first, maybe they get along well in class/at home, and over time they become friends. It soon becomes apparent that A's more than she lets show, and over time B gets drawn in to the chaos of A's life.

Also open to doing a Bad boy/good girl if that's your preference. For F/F, I'd like to play the character A role and for M/F, I would rather the character B role. It's not a purposeful corruption plot but a corruption plot none the less - B eventually becomes more and more reckless and like A, because she's just entranced by A and not because A sees her as someone she can fuck up.

Potential scenes: A pinning B against a building and fingering her, drunken sex, 2am walks/drives around town ending up in sex, B's (potentially nervous) first times (be that sex, smoking, whatever)

A Pokemon x Trainer roleplay - I don't have many specifics in mind. I'd prefer a female trainer and a relatively humanoid male Pokemon to start, as this is just something that's sparked my curiousity and not something I've done before, but after we can move on to less human-like 'mons.

Needing some cash, Character A signs up for a sugar daddy website. She spends a few months meeting potential SDs and none of them suit her. She's about to give up and delete her account, but elects to go on one more date. Here welcomes B, a relatively young but rich man who's hoping to exchange money for company. Though neither of them had their hopes up, they end up hitting it off.

I'm open to ideas about where to go from here/whatever. His kinks are up to you (subject to both our limits) and she's interested but inexperienced with kinky sex. She would be open to learn. I'd love for them to slowly fall in love. Go on vacations together and he'd fly her out to his home out of state and just a bunch of stuff.

Potential Scenes: their first meeting, their first time, vacations, spending a weekend together, dates, mile high club

A lives in the dorms of their university and shares a room with one other person. They return from class one day to find B, the younger sibling of their roommate, laying on their bed and masturbating. With their roommate nowhere to be found, A decides joining in might just be the best way to relieve their stress, and B seems more than willing to let that happen. Nobody expected B’s sibling to come back early and just barge in. They don’t seem too happy to catch A and B together, and when they reveal that B isn’t exactly legal, A finds themselves in quite the predicament.

I'm seeing A as being 18-21 or so, and B is 16-17. Not legal, but still of an ok age. The roommate/B's sibling can be an NPC or one of us can play them. Open to M/F or F/F.

B has always heard their father talk about his friend and business partner and friend, A. They know little about A but you never expected for him/her to be what he/she was. A gave B the attention they so much craved, and she never thought that going out with someone her father called friend could be so much intense.

A, the father's friend, can be male or female and should be... 30-40 or so. B will be a female, and 18-22. Age gaps, secret relationships, lots of fun.

A (18-22) has secretly been seeing B, an older well-off man (30-40). They've been together a while, but A doesn't want to make their relationship public because she knows her parents (especially her father) will freak out. At a family dinner, she discovers that B has been less than faithful to her - when he shows up at a dinner that her mother prepared to introduce A to her new fiance.

Option A: They keep seeing each other in secret, even after B marries A's mother. There's angst and secrecy and cheating.
Option B-1: A gets upset, and tells her mother that she has been seeing B for quite a while now, either during or after the dinner. B continues to see her mother, and A moves out. During a meeting where they planned to break up, A says that she can't live with out him and begs him to keep seeing her. He does.
Option B-1: A gets upset, and tells her mother that she has been seeing B for quite a while now, either during or after the dinner. A moves out, and B ceases seeing her mother.
Option C: Any of the above, but A is/gets pregnant. (I would love to include this.)

Want to try something different? Check out this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom