Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarwolf moaned a little as she began to lick the head of his cock which would give her a taste of his cum mixed with her own to see how much she would enjoy it.

Scarwolf moaned and growed in pleasure. As he reached out, and scratched Winter behind the ear as his tail slowly moved and penetrated her wet pussy once more. Scarwolf really liked Winter and he wonder if she liked him as well.

Winter moans as she feels his tail penetrating her pussy once again. She continues sucking on his cock, but she is now picking up the pace, getting the length of his cock inch by inch.

Scarewolf moaned and howl in pleasure as she took him deeper in her mouth making his cock had minor twitches as his kept getting harder and faster inside her.

Winter can feel the movement of his tail getting faster and harder, her body begins shivering in delight from that motion. She also begins picking up the pace, hoping to make him cum.

Winter feels his cum going down her throat. She pulls his cock out of her mouth, letting some of leftover glowing drip from her mouth before she lies down on the floor, exhausted.

Scarwolf tail kept going inside her pussy until she would cum as he did not want to leave her unsatisfied after she had done so much for him. When she would cum, the pheromones in the room would be gone and Samuel clapped his hands together for a successful experiment. Though Cerbarus chuckled at his whore of a sex toy, he did not truly care for her. She was just a way to get rid of his sexual energy. Scarwolf would lay next to Winter and kissed her on the cheek, his mark would glow pink showing that he did hold some romantic feelings towards her and the longer they would spend together would only increase those feelings.

(Now back to our main heroes)
After everyone had eaten breakfast and the dishes had been washed, Mike stood up and said to his companions. "Ok, I'm going to jump into the shower quickly before we go, I've already called Ideals and he should be here in a few minutes if you guys want to met him outside"

"Okay, we'll meet him outside. Also, I haven't receive a message from Professor Knox, so I'm guessing she is probably going to give us new information by the time we arrive at Brisbane." Sabrina said as she puts her things away. Nieve wants to ask either Nicasio or Warrior if one of them can be her helper.

Mike nodded to her before he returned all his Pokemon save warrior and Ninja who had left once breakfast was done to scout ahead in case he spots Team Fusion anywhere so he can update them when they get to Brisbon. Mike jump in the shower and spent about 10 minutes before he got dressed and then met the other outside with Ideals who was waiting patiently.

"Well, you have to make sure to keep up with the plans ahead of time... Now, it might be too early to battle against the gym leader, so maybe some training and practice battles could help us improve on our battle strategies."

Mike chuckled as he walked up to his companions and said "Well, I actually don't plan in advance. I just do while in the middle of battle, I learn each of the moves my opponent has and then fight as they fight. Learning to dodge every move"

Lily: "that's the way that worked well for me too, improvising."

Hanzo: "however the suggestion of sparring with each other seems sound."

"Um, sometimes you can't. There are certain moves that are unavoidable," Sabrina said to Mike, "I mean, even if your Pokemon is good has a lot more speed, there is still a chance the move can hit the Pokemon." "Oh, like how I use Aerial Ace and that hit Warrior.... and that did little damage." Nieve said, trying to avoid talking about her first lost against Warrior.

Mike nodded as he said "That's very true. But when you've been a trainer as long as I have you kinds learn to anticipate these moves and prepare your defensives for them"

"Oh, I did receive a message from Professor Knox two minutes ago and she says that have found the three likely location of Team Fusion's hideout. The three location that Team Fusion's is Melbourne, Alice Springs, and Canberra. If these three are the likely suggested location, the higher our chances of finding their hideout," Sabrina said to the others, "She also said that the two main legendaries have been found by Pokemon Rangers and have been relocated safety."

"No information yet on your Zekrom then?" Mike asked her still worried about her missing Zekrom and the corrupted DNA splicers, though he was happy that the two legendry's were safe though he was still curious as to what the Team Fusion leader had been planning when he took a blood sample of both of the legendry's.

On the subject of that Legendary, Scarwolf now known as Alpha which was an affectionate name Winter had given him with the rate that their relationship had been developing. He was aware of Cerberus and the way he treated Winter as nothing more then a toy, but then he was developing intelligence at a very fast rate and had noticed things on Winter body. He had noticed a chip or something embedded in her chest which made him wonder if she was being controlled in someway. It had been something he had noticed on all of Samuel Pokémon apart from Cerberus, He had come to the conclusion that the only true loyal pokemon Samuel had was Cerberus. This meant that Alpha had a mission, he would free all of them starting with his love Winter when he next saw her.

"You remember how team plasma were able to hack into pc boxes? I think team fusion stole that technology but they don't have the know to hack into everyone box. I guess they hacked your Zekrom out of her box when they stole your DNA splicers as well" Mike said as he though about it.

Alpha after being in silence nodded as he walked up to his door and open it up slowly as he choose to go Stealthy so he could find Winter again.

"Wait, if they hack my PC Box, could they possibly stolen some of my Pokemon beside my shiny Zekrom. My PC Box is back home in Kalos, and I probably can't do anything about it."

"I doubt they cared for your other Pokemon. Did you have anything else that was as valuable as Zekrom but if they stole your splicers then they probably only wanted Zekrom" Mike said as he thought about it before he shook his head and said "I don't know what else we could do"

"Well Sabrina, you might as well have to continue focus on the journey. As long as Team Fusion have gotten hold of your shiny Zekrom, we couldn't think something to save her." Fawna said. Sabrina signed in disappointment, she might as well continue on her journey.

"I promise you Sabrina, we will find a way to get your Zekrom back" Mike said to her as he made a promise to her infrount of Ideals and Lilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom