Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you thought of everything, didnn´t you? i´m sure they´ll be happy to see that."

she reaches for her belt, letting out the whole team to eat.

Mike chuckled and sent out his team as well to enjoy the breakfast toguther. Mike winked at Lilly again before he laid out places for everyone to enjoy the food.

this time he got a reaction as she blushed and nervously tugged at her long hair.

her team meanwhile, Especially Sheila and Hanzo were all over the pokepuffs, the latter wisely spiriting a number of them away before Sheila wolfed them down.

"so, i know we continue on our way, but what´s the precise plan for today?"

Warrior and Ninja also grabbed as many pokepuff as they could before sharing them out among themselves and Serina, Silver, Zapper and Orin. While Ninja also shared some of his puffs with Zoey and the rest of Sabrina team.

"Well, we're planning to do some practice battles and some training before we battle against the Gym Leader, I need to work on their HP, Defense, and Special Defense. I know that could be easily done with the use of vitamins, but you can give them a certain amounts." Sabrina said.

Hanzo: "if our electric friend were willing to help, i would be wise for me to train my ability to withstand such attacks."

"Well, I think that requires of you taking some berries that can reduce damage of a super effective move or some items that can increase our stats. I don't know if Lily has them in her backpack." Nieve said as she begins eating the Pokepuff.

Ninja looked at them as he said "You know, I found a way to take the damage of electricity and turn it against your opponent. Though its only something us Greninja can do"

"Then, what does this have to do with me, I can take damage from electricity just normally, but have to focusing how to resists fighting moves and other move types I am weak to. I need someone to help me with that, I can't do this alone."

Hanzo: "i believe Warrior can help you out there, he is a powerful fighting type. do you thinnk i could learn that technique Ninja? i already have a quite passable ice resistance so this would definitely help me."

"I guess he could help me with that, after all, I am a pretty frail Pokemon. I am fast and strong, but pretty fragile." Nieve said. "Well, I have something that for you and it might have that can help you during trainings and battles." Sabrina said as she reach in her backpack and pulls out a Power Belt. "What is that?" Nieve asked. "This is a Power Belt, this is will allow your defense stat increase by four and speed by one. Though it might have a negative side affect, it may cut you speed in half during battle, but asides from all that, this will come in handy." Sabrina said, handing the Power Belt over to Nieve.

Ninja looked at Hanzo and nodded. "Sure, it may take a little while to master though as you have to build up electric resistance. Thanks to a certain Dragon, I have a high tolerance to electric. But the main question is Hanzo can you use Water shrunken?"

"Perfect, then you should have good control over them. But its not a wise Idea to train in here, after breakfast we'll grab Zapper and I can show you how to do it all" Ninja told him with a smile.

"So, will this thing work on me? How do you put this thing on?" Nieve asked, as she holds the item, which does have some weight into. "Well, I know it goes around your arms." Sabrina helps putting the Power Belt around Nieve's arm.

Ninja smirked and said "That looks good on you Nieve" He then nodded to Hanzo, Mike laid out the cooked breakfast on the table and said "Alright humans, we need to eat as well". He sat down at the table.

Mike nodded and said "Yep, otherwise we're not going to get far with empty stomach's". Mike then began to dig in, Ninja held a pokepuff in his hand before he walked up to Zoey and presented it to her "Here Zoey, I would like you to have this one. I helped Mike make it but I made it epically for you". Warrior had also did the same for Nic.

Soon the drudigons were done with Zekrom and covered her in their thick seed while also filling up both her holes. Samuel chuckled at this site as he asked "Did that make you feel good Zekrom?"

Lily began eating, Hanzo looking just a bit glum as he could only offer Nieve the pokepuffs he had managed to save from Sheila.

Sabrina began eating as well. Nieve takes the Pokepuffs from Hanzo. "Hey, thanks for the Pokepuff." Nieve said as she eats of them.
========
The shiny Zekrom nodded yes, knowing that she enjoyed it. Now it was clear that the Zekrom is now under full control of Team Fusion

Suddenly Hanzo would get a special pokepuff which had been baked for Nieve type specific and if Hanzo looked at Ninja, he would nod to him.

Samuel nodded and got Zekrom washed and moved so the male dragonnite now had their fun with her. It seemed that's what she would be used for though eventuallyshe would come across the female Reshrim and Samuel too then to have sex with each until it was time to unleash perfect Kyurim upon the world.

Meanwhile, Winter is looking over the blueprints on a newly designed Pokeball, a pokeball can catch both wild and catched Pokemon and be under mind control of Team Fusion. These are know as Corruption Balls, a Pokeball designed by Team Fusion Admins with a 85% catch rate. "Hmm, interesting. I hope this might work."

Leaving Reshrim and Zekrom to their love maker Samuel walked up to winter and asked her "How is the research going? Has our new Pokemon awoken yet?". Once the creature had awoken, Samuel would send Winter in there to see what it could do. He had of course stayed silent on the fact that once Winter step in the door would lock and powerful breeding pheromones would be leaked into the room.

In the said room, the Pokemon slowly rose from its sleep. It growled and stood their for a few minutes before a loud howl echoed thought out the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom