Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The dying (Strawberry_kiss & fogu_s_tofu)

He laughed, chuckled really, about the blue robe comment. She thanked him about ordering breakfast without missing a beat he came back with a jolly tone. "Don't be too thankful, it was your money." He was kidding, his money was kept in the tears of that old duster he wore, but everyone thought he was just another drifting bum. No chance of getting robbed.

She smiled as she looked at him, "Wow...You actually laughed..." She smiled, inching a bit closer towards him, staring at him, " I didn't think it was possible...Thought you were just...serious and scary all the time..." She smiled, leaning back a bit

He fidgetted a little as she moved closer, but managed to keep his smile. "You're not far off, my dear." Z watched her from the corner of his eye. "It seems that you just have the right kind of equipment to open me up, so to speak."

She blinked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked at him, "Aaannd...what's the right kind of equipment, exactly...?" She asked curiously, brushing her hair back

He looked her right in the eye. "For one, you didn't immediatly attack me. Two, you trusted me enough to hear me out." His dark eyes stayed motionless. "A sign that you have a good soul and functional brain." He turned his head back, for his own comfort. "You have a good personality as well. Funny, determined. I can see that and I have only just met you." With his next set of words he looked away, he didn't want to ruin the fragile trust by openly checking her out. "There are other things."

Her cheeks turned a soft shade of red, flattered by his words. But the way he stared her straight in the eye made her slightly uncomfortable, fidgeting slightly on the bed, "Uhh..Thank you..That's very nice of you to say.." She replied politely, unsure of how she should react. She smiled though, " And what are those...ither things?" She asked curiously.

He honestly did not know how to reply to that. He simply turned a little red. "You're pretty."
IT's all he had said, and he hoped that it didn't interfere with the investigation.

She blinked in surprise at what he said, her cheeks turning to a deeper red. She then smiled, giggling softly, "Why, Thank you.." She smiled, lightly scratching her cheek. She was quite embarrassed, unable to look him in the eye, settling to looking at her feet before she was saved moments later by the inn keeper bringing in their breakfast

He was about to welcome her, but as the food was delivered he quickly forgot. It had been a few days since he'd eaten anything. He recieved his plate and layed out his place. With a dignified manner began to eat. He didn't know how to start a conversation again, after his little revelation. So, for now, he was happy to be quiet.

She smiled, as she started to eat as well, remaining quiet. She kept glancing his way every now and then, her cheeks still flushed a soft pink. Once she was done eating, she sighed as she took a sip of her coffee, before smiling at him, "Ready to go?"

Slipping his fork from his mouth he gave her a slight smile. "I'm still waiting on my laundry." He set the untensil on his plate, finished now with his meal. "I do believe we can find something to do untill they arrive." his vague comment gave a mutitude of possibilities, yet he himself thought of making use of a video game system he'd found in the entertainment center. "What do you say, Amelia?"

"Oh right" She smiled, and blinked in surprise at his next comment. She lightly scratched her cheek, and nodded softly, "Sure...What do you have in mind?" She tilted her head slightly

He stood and opened the cabinet under the television. There, to be seen was a bolted down out dated Super Nintendo. "I have not seen one of these in years. I'm quite surprised they have one at all." Beside this, there were a few popular games for the system and each were on small chains.

"Woah...That is soo awesome! I haven't played this in years!!" She laughed, grinning ass she got up and stood behind him, looking down at the super nintendo, "Wow..Talk about nostalgia.." She smiled, grabbing one of the joysticks as she sat indian style on the floor

He nodded in agreement, sitting beside her legs pulled up to his chest. "I used to play games with the kids of my associates." He put Super mario brothers in and hit the power button. Nothing happened. "Sometimes nostalgia is a bit frustrating." He took it out ans blew into the cartridge the returned it to the system. "Please, please, please." He hit the power button again and the welcome scene appeared on the screen. "At least it only needed to be done once."

She chuckled softly,brushing her hair back a bit before the welcome scene came on screen. She smiled as the game started, "Wow...God I miss this.." She sighed, loving this

Z watched her set it up then pumped his fist as the first world started. "Let's a go!" He said. His teeth shone in a big grin, especially when he snuck a few peeks at her wide eyed excited face.

She burst out laughed as he pumped his fist in the air, grinning back at him as they began to play, pressing the buttons as needed, "This is awesome.."

The laughter was contagious, except, as he laughed, it sounded like it was coming from a demented child. "This is awesome.." "You have got some radical moves there, girl!" His fingers flew just a little less than hers, and in the first rusty round he'd already lost a man, but he didn't care, it was coming back like he were riding a bike. He still doubted that he'd be as good as her. "I really need to buy one of these."

She gasped in surprise, raising an eyebrow at him when he laughed like a demented child. She chuckled softly, nodding, "I've been playing for years!" She smirked, as she kept on playing with him while they waited for his laundry

There was a knock at the door and he gave a sigh. "Always when it seems to be getting good." He set the controller down and pulled himself up. "Have fun." He patted her shoulder and went to answer the door.

"Yea?"
"laundry, sir."
"Thank you."

Conversation over, he closed the door and headed for the bathroom.
It wasn't long and he returned, fully clothed and noticing that a long standing stain was gone.
Instead of rushing out to the car he returned to the floor and the game. There was always time for a few simple pleasures. "Hmm, new level. Sweet!"

She looked up when there was a knock at the door, smiling at him and nodding before she continued to play as he answered the door. By the time he changed and got back on the floor beside her, she was already at the next level. She smirked at him, nodding, "Hell yeah!" She smirked

He shook his head. "Props to the game mistress." It was probably odd to hear someone like him using such terms with the words he chose. "One more level after this?" he sounded like a young boy trying to bribe his mother into a few more minutes. "Then off to work we go." Almost anyway.

She chuckled when he called her 'game mistress', as she kept on playing, finishing up the level. She looed at him with a raised eyebrow, "Now now...We'll continue when we get home" She smiled, setting the controller down and getting up to her feet, "Lets go"

He put his down by hers and turned everything off. "Do you have a map of the area?" He grabbed the book and put everything back into their rightful pockets. a slip of paper from the desk went into the book, and he was very specific about the page. "Alright. I'm ready." He opened the door for her. "After you."

Back
Top Bottom