Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different (Jemnai x katisacat )

(oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't get the notification that you replied)

Andrew's eyes widened and he blushed madly. "T-Transitioning...?" He stammered out, swallowing nervously.

"Yes turn you into the perfect wife for me. Don't you want to be a hot big breasted wifey to a big cocked powerful man like me"he said to her

"Come now Vanessa don't you like the taste of my cock plus think you wont have to work that hard plus you enjoy finer things in life"he said

"I think you make beautiful woman and wife to me" David said as he caress her face as he then helps her to her feet and kisses her deeply.

David goes and leads her behind his desk as he bends her over and pushes up the skirt as he moves the panties to the side as he goes grabs some lube and slides dolup of lube onto her asshole as he slides a finger slowly into her asspussy.

Andrew's eyes widened as he was bent over the desk and he swallowed nervously before he gasped and moaned deeply, gripping the edge of the desk as the man slid his finger into his ass.

"Just relax sweetheart Daddy going to be gentle with you and make you into the woman you should be"he said as he goes and works her ass with his finger as he slides another one into her as he ass more lube" You like that sweetie"he said as he plays with his own cock keeping it hard so when he fucks her ass pussy it be fully hard for her

Andrew was blushing madly and he whimpered and groaned as David moved his finger around before he gasped and gripped the table a little tighter as he added another finger, panting a little as he whimpered at his question. "I-I..." He stammered, blushing madly and whimpering in pleasure.

"Come now sweetie I want to make you feel good and like a woman"he said as he goes and kisses her soft ass cheeks.

Andrew was blushing madly and he gasped softly at the kiss, whimpering softly in embarrassment before closing his eyes tightly. "I-I... um... I-I want... m-more..."

"Was that very hard to say Vanessa. What do you want me to do to you"he said as he played with the prostate as he fingers her asspussy.

Andrew groaned and whimpered, panting heavily as he closed his eyes again and whimpered softly. "I-I don't know... S-Something that feels good..." He said, he'd never done this before with a man, and he was at a total loss.

David stood up as he lubed up his massive cock. He presses the head of his large tool to the enterence of her asspussi "Now relax this will hurt little but I be as gentle as I can"he moans as he pushed the large bulbus head into the ass as he slides his fingers out.

Andrew swallowed nervously as he pulled away then he gasped and his heart thudded fearfully as he felt the man's cock against his ass, it felt so big. "B-But..." He stammered nervously after his words before he gasped and groaned in slight pain as he pushed the head in, gripping the table tightly as he let out a heavy breath, swallowing nervously.

"MMMM just relax. You know that the first time always hurts a bit then the pleasure happens just like in those stories you read online"he said as he slowly pushes more into her ass.

Andrew swallowed nervously, whimpering fearfully at his words before he gasped and groaned, gripping the table hard as his knuckles turned white, gasping and grunting in pain as he panted hard. "A-Ahh...! D-David... I-It hurts..." He groaned out as he tried to move forward to relieve some of the pressure.

He had about six inches of his large ten inch cock inside of her as he slowly started to slowly fuck her in and out of her hole. "MMM this should help as he slaps her ass as he fucks her moving more into her so he could be full hilt inside of her.

Andrew groaned and whimpered as he panted, grunting and whimpering at the movements before he gasped and jumped at the slap, blushing madly and whimpering David's name.

Back
Top Bottom