Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different (Jemnai x katisacat )

Andrew sat down and frowned at David a bit before nodding. "Yes sir." He said as he sighed and looked out the window tiredly, it didn't take long for the hard-on to disappear, what with how Andrew was feeling at the moment and he soon stood and picked the box up before leaving the office silently to go back to his own.

David knew he had planted the seeds in more ways then one into Andrews head. David goes back to work as he written down his address and made sure at the end of the day to give it to Andrew. Several hours later it was 5pm. David got up and heads out the office handing Andrew the address and what time to arrive at his home. "I expect you to be prompt and ready"he said to him in a dominate tone.

Andrew blushed softly and looked away, nodding. "Yes sir..." He said quietly, not seeming exactly thrilled as he handed him a few papers. "Here's the information you wanted on the Cooperson's project."

"Thank you Andrew I be reviewing that on Monday"he said as he takes the file and heads back into the office. He places it on his desk as he then heads out.

Andrew packs up as well, slinging on his satchel and picking up the box David had given him before he headed home, sighing tiredly as he started to pack for the weekend. It was going to be a looonnngggg weekend.

David headed home as he got showered and shaved then got food ordered dinner as he wanted it here by the time of his weekend guest would arrive.

Once he was packed Andrew put his bags in the car and plugged David's address into the gps on his phone before heading off to the man's home. He arrived about half an hour before the deadline. He hopped out of the car and went to grab his bags.

David was sitting in the living room of his modest house. He had plans for Andrews all hinders on this weekend.

David hearing the bell goes to the front door" Welcome to my home Andrew or shall I called you Vanessa"he said with a wicked grin.

Andrew blushed a little and looked down, picking up the bag he'd set down. "Thanks for having me..." He mumbled quietly before moving into the house, looking around.

"Well my pleasure allow me to show you to where you will by staying and also where you may change" David said as he lead Andrew up the stairs to the master bedroom. Inside the bedroom was large king size bed something one see in a castle with heavy oak frame and head board. There was fireplace in the room as the bedroom was very manly. He goes and leads him to the bathroom which was very luxurious."This where you change"he said

"Well I let you get ready now Vanessa. Dinner will be here shortly" David said as he left him in the bathroom to get ready for a weekend of debouchery

Andrew swallowed nervously, blushing madly as he closed the door and he got dressed into the clothes David had given him. He didn't own any women's clothes other than underwear and a bra or two.

"I be down in the living Vanese my naughtie little school girl also there some make up in there for you"he said as he goes and leaves to the living room. Once he was in the living room he goes and sits in a large leather sofa as he turns the tv to the HBO to watch a movie on there while his little toy got ready.

Andrew was blushing madly as he got ready, doing his makeup again after getting the outfit on properly before he sighed, walking out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom