Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

"Sir, i am sorry to inform you that it appears one of the servants has run away. We would like to take some of you knights to go find her" The woman on the other side of the door was short and round. She was in charge of the kitchen and maids in the castle. She was speaking of Lily she had not been in 24 hours.

Maximus listened to her words and grinned as he took the large whip from its resting place, stepping out into the hallway pushing the lady down the corridor he closed his door. His tone and words quite harsh. "Bend over, take your punishment then leave you foul woman."

"sir, i don't understand, why am i being punished, it was the girl who ran a way not me!" The woman had alarm in her voice and fear in her eyes

Maximus grinned even wider, gripping the vile woman's arm as he led her down the hallway, pushing her over the railing and bringing the long thin strap down hard across her buttocks. "Lily is safe, now do as your told."

The woman cried out in pain when her hit. It echoed through the hallway. "sir i am sorry i don't understand what is this for, how did you know it was the servant Lily that has gone missing."

Maximus forced the woman down the stairs, his eyes meeting the gaze of two of his best knights. His words cutting the air harshly. "You can call off the search. Lily is safe with me and shall remain that way. Take this woman to town and make sure she does not return."

The woman began to beg as the two knights took her away.

Lily heard the cry and came to the door of the of the kings chambers slowly looking out into the hall but she didn't see anything.

Maximus told the guards to pay no attention to her whining, it would be off with her head if she persisted. His eyes turning towards the kitchen and entering he spotted her straight away. Pointing a finger he spoke. "Marie you will now be head of servants, treat them fair and if you don't your head is next to go."

Lily kissed him back, but then she pulled away "Maximus what happen, i heard crying and shouting?" Lily looked at him puzzled.

Maximus felt her pull back from him, his eyes meeting hers as he listened to her words. His tone soft as he spoke. "Lily nothing that you need to worry about, it is taken care of. I am going to take a long soak, you are free to read or do anything else you please."

Lily bit her lip a moment and then nodded. She still wanted to know what happen, but she was not going to press him on the matter.

Maximus removed his clothes, leaving several over a chair and discarding the rest into the large laundry basket. Entering the bathroom, he soon had the bath tub full and entering it began to relax a little

Lily took a moment to think what she was going to do. Reading sounded nice. She quickly made her to the library. But she would never make it there. On her way she was attack by some of the servants. Her eyes and mouth covered. She was dragged from the castle.

Maximus heard the commotion about an hour later, standing and walking across to the door he opened it. Greeted by his highest knight they exchanged a few words before he sighed. Watching the knight leave knowing that he would return with Lily before morning.

It would be 4 days before Lily was found. She found deep in the woods, where no one would think to look right away, tied to a tree. She hadn't had food a water. She beaten, and stabbed a few times. Not deep enough to kill her, just enough to cause her pain. Her wounds were starting to get infected. She never saw the faces of her captors, she had been blindfolded the whole time. She lay limp barely alive in the arms of the knight that had found her and carried her back to the castle

Maximus was getting more worried as the days passed, barely sleeping he was almost searching for her himself but decided to stay in the castle. Hearing the hooves of the horse up the path he watched the knight approach, in his arms barely alive it seemed was Lily. With her carried upstairs to the large bedroom he had Marie with him watching attend to the wounds on her body. Speaking with Marie he knew it would be and sent the knights off to round them up and take them to town. They could be sold to someone else.

Marie did all she could for Lily. Lily had infections in her wounds and because of that was running a fever. Marie explain to Maximus that he should have Lily rest. He would need to clean her wounds, and change her bandages twice a day, She said it will probably cause Lily some pain but it needed to be done. After that she left them to go make some soup for Lily.

Lily moaned in pain as she lay there on the bed.

Maximus listened to Marie's words absorbing them all before moving across and sitting down on the bed near her, one hand lightly picking hers up and kissing the back of it. His words spoken softly. "Lily I am sorry this happened. My love for you will stay strong."

Lily's eyes open, there was so much pain in her eyes. Her eyes were watery. Lily tried to speak but her throat was so dry and sore from screaming that she couldn't. she tried to squeeze his hand but she was to weak.

Back
Top Bottom