Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

"well you can have my company for as long as you want" Lily moved closer to him him. She wrapped her arms lovingly around him staring deeply into his eyes. "but what do you want to do with my company"

Lily giggled. She kissed him back. "oh and what do you want to know" She loved the feeling of his hands running up and down her back. even his littlest touches felt heavenly.

Maximus grinned at the giggle as his fingertips danced like feathers lower down her back, his eyes sparkling into hers. "Tell me how you see your wedding day and night."

Lily seem to in thought for a moment "well i see you standing next to the priest, i am walking towards you. there is only a few people there your closet friends. they are so happy for you. when i finally reach the priest begins the ceremony, and before i know i am yours"

Maximus listened intently to her words, smiling and nodding as fingertips danced lower down her spine resting on the small of her back. "Lily that is how I see it too."

A shiver went down her spine from his light touches. "really, i thought you wanted a grand affair. i mean you are the king after all you must know many many people"

Lily bit her lip and then rose from the bed. She stood behind him wrapping her arms around him "i didn't say it was a bad thing, i just said it tickles"

Lily held him to her, her head resting against his back between his shoulder blades. She seemed so sort compared to him.

Maximus stayed silent as he felt her head resting against his back, turning carefully he ran fingers through her hair and bent down to softly kiss her forehead.

Lily looked up at him witha soft smile. Lily was a tiny girl in both height and in frame. She was drafted by his height "would you like me to go get your dinner now"

Maximus smiled back into her eyes, his head shaking lightly before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her across to his bed. Laying her down he joined her tracing fingertips up one side of her body as he softly kissed down her neck, sucking on her earlobe. His breath hot on her neck as he spoke. "Lily I would like to have my dessert first."

Lily giggled when he picked her up it surprised her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bed. Before she knew it she the were both on the bed. She gasped as his hot breath made her neck feel tingly.

Maximus heard the gasp from her as he kissed and nibbled lower down along her neck, easing the strap from one side of her dress down he gave her shoulder some attention as his fingers caressed past her waist sliding the hem of her dress up. Teasing her inner thighs he moved higher slowly.

The simplest touches seem to work Lily into a frenzy. She didn't care what he did to her as long as he kept touching her. Her arms wrapped loosely around him so he could still move as he wished. Her eyes closed to focus in on just the feeling of him touching her.

Back
Top Bottom