Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Maximus grinned at the combination of her words and the giggle, his fingers tickling her sides lightly. "Yes it may do Lily, need it perfect for a princess like you."

Lily shook her head. "i'm no princess. I am just a woman that is deeply in love with you." Her fingers then wrapped themselves in his fingers.

Lily leaned in and kissed his forehead. She still held his hand tight in grasp. She never wanted to let go of him. "you should probably get some sleep. you always seem to have a busy day."

Maximus smiled at the soft kiss to his forehead and her words, eyes meeting hers as he squeezed her hand tighter. His words whispered. "Yes and you should too my love."

Lily kissed him on the lips before making herself more comfortable. Hers began to close as she started to fall a sleep "good night" she said softly. Her hand still held his.

Maximus heard her words and squeezed her hand one last time, his eyes closing as he began to sleep. For the next few hours all was peaceful but he needed to leave briefly. Moving from the bed and her hand he went to the bathroom, his face soaked in sweat. Washing it he returned to bed and softly kissed her forehead.

Lily felt the bed move and then the kiss on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open just looking at him. "hi, you ok?"

Lily awoke the next morning before the king did. She carefully climbed out of the bed trying not to wake him. She got dress and disappeared into the kitchen where she brought up the kings breakfast.

Maximus did not stir until he heard the feet light across the floorboards, his eyes opening as he saw her carrying the tray. Sitting up he spoke softly. "Lily after we marry you will not be doing that."

"its ok my love i don't mind." Lily brought his breakfast closer to him. Even after she was married to him she still would never forget her place as a servant

Lily did as he asked. She climbed back in bed with her clothes on. She couldn't help but glance at her finger and see the engagement ring he gave.

Maximus turned and softly kissed her lips, sharing the toast with her along with the eggs. His eyes not wanting to leave hers as he spoke. "Do you have any family you want to invite to the wedding?"

Maximus listened intently to her words, his eyes showing concern as he took her hand and lightly squeezed it. His words all concern. "Lily then perhaps we can find out together."

"i don't even remember where i from, you have much more important things to worry about then my past." Lily kissed his cheek softly "but that you for the offer"

Maximus sighed on the inside at her words, moving the tray aside as he kissed her lips softly. Fingers untying the front of her uniform as he spoke. "Lily yes we must organize clothes for you. The uniform is not needed anymore."

Back
Top Bottom