Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

He smiled. "Maybe I am beautiful. But you like it."

He waited until she was some distance away then barked. "BECKETT!!" Knowing she would turn he threw himself back and did a full wheelie with the heavy bike, and roared off after her, still nearly vertical.

Just as he passed her he crouched on the bike yanking it up into the air and it landed on both tires. He then cycled down and leaned back grinning at her. "I should tell you something else Sam. Your butt looks fantastic."

He wriggled his eyebrows playfully.

Samantha groaned "Why is he shouting my name so loudly" she muttered turning around to give her careless boyfriend a piece of her mind. Her voice ceased to exist when she beheld the image of Ezra Willowfoot doing the absurd. Samantha mouth opened in stunned silence as he wheelied toward her, like a stuntman on a one those old movies her father loved too watch.

She shook her head as his bike pitched off the ground, momentarily sitting in the air before hitting the ground...all wheels still intacted.

" crazy ass Indian..." The young blonde said in astonishment. Samantha was not even sure those bikes could be lifted as easily as Ezra made look, but then again she was starting to think her he wasn't human.

Samantha turned off onto a dirt road before they reached the freeway. She peddled a few minutes in, knowing the little Glen was further in but not exactly sure where.

"I don't know.where it is..." She stopped her bike at the side near the large tree that loomed over the dirt road. "And I think your bike will be faster" she hopped of, making sure to cover her bottom. Eying Ezra suspiciously as she did so. The comment he made toward her rear end had not been ignored. In fact she smiled at the compliment even though there was no reply. Samantha had half a mind to come right out and ask him if he had been horny for her, but she knew the answer to that. Speaking it would only be silly she told herself.

Her bike had been light and easy enough to drag further under the tree, laying it in the grass so that no one spotted it. The road led to an old building and not many came by except tourist.

When she gotten off her bike and hidden it well, he reached over and easily lifted her onto his bike, putting her basically in his lap. He brought his legs up and both enfolding her's and keeping them away from the very hot pieces. It also made her well shaped bottom press back against his throbbing erection, answering her unasked question.

He kissed the top of her head. "i heard that Indian crack babe." He kissed again. "And yes I am."

He set his jaw on her head gently and set off. Not down the dirt road, but actually up a small rise then along the curve of a hill, then suddenly onto an old trail. He settled onto it and let the bike roll while he wiggled his jaw down and began to kiss her right ear, then along behind it to her jaw, his eyes on the road, his hands on the handles, but his mind clearly on pleasuring her.

He turned off the trail and they rolled into a very thick bush but it seemed to open before them as he braked the bike and they were in the glen. He throttled down then shut off the bike and gently wrapped his arms about her as he resumed kissing her neck, his lips moving down and back to her back, while his hands rested on her shoulders, his crossed wrists over her breasts.

Samantha was assuming her place was behind Ezra, her surprise had been evident when he lifted her like a paper plane and landed her bottom on his arousal. Squirming proved useless when he only fastened them together when his legs came up to engulf hers. Samantha had not been expecting to be firmly held against him so..intimately in public. To bystanders it would look like a boy and girl simply riding a motorcycle. Nothing out of the ordinary. Only they could feel the heat-the thick cloud of passion looming over.

Her stiffened form relaxed as his lips found her ear, trailing along her jaw. The blonde's eyes closed and for a moment she wanted to open her mouth and release sounds of pleasure.

"You're bad.." She murmured after Ezra shut his bike off. Continuing his kissing assault on her neck. "Brought me here to sleep with you" Samantha wiggled her behind on his crotch. "Couldn't wait till San Topa on Saturday huh" her body leaned back on his, head resting on his shoulder.

He hands moved down onto her breasts as he continued to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulder. "Nope. Not for you darling."

He gently gripped her breasts, then released them to slip hands under her shirt to resume fondling her breasts through her bra, pulling her back against his erection.

"Damn you taste good." He kissed his way up to her lips and locked her into a deep loving kiss.

Samantha kissed him back, trying her best not to giggle as he fondled her breasts. The situation itself had not been particularly funny to her, but the way Ezra moved his hands, their position on the bike. It all raised the ticklish bone that had been once hidden. Soon however, her once funny bone turned pleasured as their tongues caressed each other, expressing the love and fondness that were not expressed in words.

Samantha pulled away, not because she was finished, but because she wanted more. "I can't get enough" she murmured skillfully turning herself on the bike, with cheerleading and gymnastics the blonde made the task to face Ezra look as easy as her ability to made him hard.

"There.." She smiled, draping her arms loosely over his shoulders,.her mouth capturing his in another kiss, this time whoever less lovingly. Samantha's tongue fought Ezra. Prodding and lashing like tall waves against the serene shore. Her hips rolling with each kiss, as she rubbed herself onto his bulge...over and over again. A heavy make out session on the chopper One for the books... she thought.

Her hands moved slowly, gripping the front of his shirt, unbuttoning carefully as her lips became swollen with every motion of.their mouths. Soon Samantha Beckett had Ezra Willowfoot bareback, shirt hanging on his handle bars recklessly. Muscling expanding and glistening in the dim sunlight that peeked through the tall trees.

"Bad boy.." She whispered "such a bad boy" her lips pressed agent his lightly as she teased him "Are you going to take me here...Or One the floor of the woods?"

He smirked as he they kissed, then as she asked he reached up and removed first her shirt, then her bra. He grinned wickedly. "I'm thinking both actually my darling. But I'm not sure I can wait long enough to get you on the ground."

He drew her into a deep kiss, making their chests press together, while his hands slid down her flesh to cup her perfect bum, squeezing it and her against his own rolling hips, grinding against her.

"And yes i am a bad boy. All yours." He kissed her again, leaning back his fingers slipping up to draw her jeans down, then shifted up to push them down and off her body, leaving her only in her panties. He grinned wickedly as he then slid a hand into them, over her bum, and between her legs to gently circle her entrance with his fingers.

"Now the question is. Do you have anything in particular you want to do my love?" He nipped her lips gently, wanting to make her scream this time.

Samantha stared blindly at the hands that worked her shirt. Ezra removing both shirt and bra as if he was a man of age, one that had many years of experience in the art of seduction. Soon Samantha was named as the day she was born. It was unfair, to say the least. "My chest is different..." She eyed her breasts and then glanced at Ezra, a chest chiseled by God. His words halted her next action to poke at his nipple.

"Both places?" She frowned, Ezra swiping it might of her pretty face by kissing her deeply. Pressing their chests together. Soft lush blossom against hard rock. Samantha stood at attention, nipples hard and erect.

THe young blonde had not realised when her jeans came down. Hands gripping her rear elicited a soft moan, then came the gentle carress of his fingers...Samantha Beckett stood no chance. She became instantly wet. Her head falling onto his shoudlers. Samantha took a moment, her womanhood tightening and stretching all at once, ready to sake Ezra's fingers...and so much more.

"I want what you want ..." She whispered kissing his shoulder gently. Samantha wanted to not feel her legs after Ezra buried himself to the hilt in her warmth. She wanted, needed him to scream.

Ezra smiled and lay her back along the bulge of the gastank as he pushed his own jeans down and off, revealing his throbbing erection. He pushed her hands up onto the handle bars and began to kiss her neck. Then her chest, skipping her breasts, then her tummy, then her thighs, knees, shins and calves.

Grinning up at her he pressed his erection against her bum, letting the smooth touch of the head mix with that of her panties as he ground against her perfect bum.

He began to kiss his way back down, this time stopping at her breasts, lightly kissing over each, very gently sucking at the tender flesh while his rigid torso pressed between her legs and his erection almost pounding at her cheeks, trapped between the bikeseat and her pert bum, creating delicious results for them both.

Her eyes fluttered closed, the picture perfect blue sky, shielded by long branches of green no longer in sight. Samantha's mind and body remained completely focused on the pair of lips exploring each and every part of her, from neck to calves and back again. Her mouth parted in a soft moan as the wind brushed wet parts Ezra left his saliva, goosebumps raising on her porcelain skin.

The feeling of his erection made her legs raise, wrapping themselves loosely around the waist of her lover. Eyes opened and heart racing she smiled up at him, wiggling the ass he had been admiring. The one that currently kept his dick firmly planted on his bicycle seat.

Ezra makes love like an old man she thought.

Ezra smirked, sensing her eagerness and pushed himself up, letting his erection bend down against her ass as his hands came down. They fell upon her hips and his thumb stole in and drew her panties aside as his erection slipped free of her ass and popped up between her legs.

His thumb held her panties aside as he pressed the head into her without warning or pause, driving the full length depth into his lovely girlfriend.

He grinned and let his hands move up to her chest fondling her perfect breasts as he let the bike rock back and forth, making her rock on his length.

Samantha gasped, her back arching off the bike for just a few seconds as her body welcomed Ezra into it's depths. Her hands found themselves crippling his as they fondled her breasts, their bodies rocking like anchored in sea.

Samantha unknowingly held her breath as each movement sent bolts of electricity through her young body. The head of Ezra's dick grazing the most sensitive parts of her.

"I take it back" she whispered as her hands reached for him, bringing him down against her soft breasts. Their lips meeting in a heated kiss.

He pressed down upon her, kissing her happily, but broke the kiss to speak. "Take what back?"

As he kissed and spoke he rocked the bike and his hips, bringing her back to him as he drove into her body, slow and powerful, letting the almost pulsating rhythm take control of them both.

He nipped lightly at her lips, deepening the kiss, his hands so gentle on her breasts and nipples, though the palms were hard and work roughened. His rigid body pressed tight against her own, trapping her between him and the bike, giving him more power for every thrust.

"Nothing..." She moaned in the moment of pleasure.

Samantha smiled as Ezra resumed kissing her,their mouths engulfed in each other like. Biting, sucking and probing all while indulging in carnal bliss. The rocking of the impressive machine beneath her and the strong boy on top made her toes curl. With each thrust she became louder, almost as if Ezra had been intentionally working her into a frenzy.

Samantha did not care of her image or what anyone would think. So what if someone saw, they would see the Beckett princess enjoying being ridden by the Willowfoot Prince on his bike, both sweaty and wild. Bodies slapping against each other in trantic meditation. The kind that had Samantha's breasts bouncing in the boy's hand, her back arched and her moans turning into screams of pure pleasure.

At seventeen the young girl was experiencing the kind of sex that grown women yearned. The present only hinted at the excellent lover Ezra Willowfoot would make in the future. A future that Samantha Beckett saw herself in as she gripped his arms, bucking underneath his wide chest. "Ooh my...oh God" she raised right leg, feeling his dick so deep "So deep" she moaned "Ezra it's soo.." Samantha bit her lip "I Cant last..." she writhed, reaching for anything that woukd help her hold on. Her hands began pounding at his arm as she screamed, allowing herself to verbal express the love she had for his dick.

Ezra moved with her slow yet powerfully, driving into her with the strength of his well formed body.

He pressed himself ever tighter against her as their passion grew, his hands gripping her perfect breasts both more firmly yet also more gently.

He kissed her, drawing away her breath, then returning it. As her orgasm began to overtake them both his balls drew up, and with another plunge of his length into her, his back bowed as he drove off his toes and brought the bike back, pushing fully into her.

He breathed her name as he growled, then drew back and out, shooting thick spurts out onto the ground.

As he did he forced his body to obey, kissing her again still fondling her breasts.

Samantha Beckett took a deep breath, allowing her racing heart to fall into its regular pace. The task proving harder than usual, and for good reason. Who would've known Ezra Willowfoot was capable of such pleasure. Surely not Samantha, even after having sex with the masculine Indian on more than one occasion.

He kissed her softly, then drew her up onto his lap, kissing her again, his cock hardening again up between her ass cheeks. he gripped her tighter. "You are...perfect. in every sense of the word."

Samantha squealed as Ezra kissed her senseless, his member rising to the occasion again. Hard and ready between her ass cheeks, sending signals to her womanhood. "Our bodies have a mind of its own" she whispered between pecks, arms wrapped around his neck.

No longer laying on the seat of the bike, but pressed fully against him. Her breasts stuck to him, nipples grazing his chest in the most erotic way.

Samantha pulled her head back, staring Ezra square in his dangerous deep blue eyes "Are you really going to have me again?" The feat did seem impossible to the blonde beauty. For starters his body couldn't release anymore, the evidence laid scattered on the ground. Hot thick curl everywhere. Not to mention they both would be missed by their families soon...in her mind...it was just ok dangerous.

He smiled and kissed her rather hungrily and stood and took her to the patch of clover nearby. He lay her back upon it, kissing her again as he slid into her once again, pushing her down into the soft fluffy green stuff, while the earth held her still enough his throbbing erection seemed to be trying to split her open.

He continued to fondle her breasts as the clover tickled hr back, ass, and legs.

He broke the kiss to gaze into her eyes as he began to rock into her. "I want to hear you scream this time darling."

He was the devil's spawn, so very evil. For Samantha Beckett had not known what Ezra Willowfoot decided until it had been too late. His kisses distracted her, giving him the opportunity to move her into clearing and onto the clovers with ease. The young blonde felt the soft, plushness of the clovers against her smooth skin. Eyes closed as she relaxed her body- until it had been cunningly invaded again. His brown, long and hard erection pushing at her folds. Parting the wet stream between her white smooth thighs. Ezra using the power of his lips to bring her mind to him. He knew. The asshole knew what good cock did to her...his cock.

When he began rocking she gasp, toes curling into the green scenery beneath them. She opened her legs wider. Head tilting back as she stared into the sky, eyes fluttering ever so slightly. Samantha could only imagine what God must think looking down on them. Two of his worshippers partaking in the most carnal pleasure known to man. Unmarried and barely adults. They were sinning, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

Ezra said he wanted to hear her scream, Samantha wasn't sure if she could. As he thrusts became stronger, her breasts bounced and moans increased. The blonde had a feeling if she could not fulfill his wish....he would make her. The thought alone sent a shiver down her spine.

"You're..." Her hands gripped his shoulders " You're making me.." The sound of his invasion, wet and loud against her body filled the air "...Your whore..?" Breasts shaking as a loud cry emitted from the depth of Samantha's soul.

He squeezed her breasts roughly and growled. "No Samantha. I am making you My woman."

He kissed her fiercely. The comment angered him deep in his soul. She was not gutter trash to be fucked, tossed away and displayed. She was his lover. His first and if he had the choice his only. He wanted to give her pleasure, to hear her voice her delight in them, their act, and in him.

He planted his knees and legs, and drove into her almost savagely as he continued to kiss her, his hands tightening upon her, drawing her in ever closer.

His woman

Those simple words when put together made Samantha smile, it brought joy and unforseen heartache. The latter furthest from the blonde's mind at that very moment. All she could forsee was their pending orgasms, his release into her and the aftermath of bliss. Ezra Willowfoot's thrusts had been gentle and loving, Samantha Beckett expected them to remain as such. However his sudden tempo caught his lover off guard. She grasped at the grass as his hips plunged into her, the alpha in him coming to life as he took her without mercy.

The onslaught of pleasure made her wetter than ever. Samantha's body accommodating Ezra's every thrust. With each angle and force the her breasts moved, feeling as though they were about to rip from her. His chest pressing into hers, dark skin against white. Sounds of pleasure erupting from Samantha's throat.

He pressed tighter against her with each thrust and movement, his hands moving over her body, down to her hips and rump, then back up to her breasts, bringing her ever closer, both to his body and her orgasm.

he kissed her, stealing her air then breathing his own into her lungs, unknowingly helping her hyperventilate, thus heightening her pleasure even more as her body and brain became more sensitive.

"Samantha!!" His balls were drawing up, and his erection swelling and throbbing within her.

Samantha Beckett closed her eyes, emotion after emotion washing over her. Ezra Willowfoot's kisses causing an unfamiliar reaction within. As Samantha's breathing became.laboured the blonde's body took on a mind of its own. It began bucking against the caramel coloured skin, hips rising into the air, grinding themselves into Ezra's throbbing erection.

Hearing her name burst through from inside him made Samantha's eyes open. Brown stared into blue with surprise and unexpected love. He was close, so was she.

"Dont let go" she breathed her legs wrapping around Ezra's waist, drawing the young boy closer. "Ezra..." Samantha Beckett reached up, kissing her boyfriend lovingly. Her forehead pressing against his "Come with me..." she urged, staring at the pleasure in his deep blue orbs. Both teenagers oblivious to their surroundings, lost in the pure animalistic need to release themselves into and on each other.

"Never." He pressed down tighter against her, kissing her , then moaned her name. "Samantha...."

His back arched and his chest swelled as he flexed above, atop, and within her. "Anytime. Everytime."

He pressed his body and knees further down, his orgasm nigh.

His hands resumed the roaming of her body, gripping her flesh firmly yet not painfully, always drawing her in closer. The passion and pleasure in his eyes burned bright and wild, for her and her alone.

Back
Top Bottom