Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

Victor sighed and propped his head up with a pillow to watch her, how her mouth wrapped around his thick cock, and how her saliva made him shine. "Damn that is good baby. You want my tongue in your pussy?" he asked, thinking it only right to return the favor. He didn't care of he made her blush and he puleld her up onto the head of his cok by her hair, not tugging, but gently. "I want to watch you lick the head of my cock." he said, smiling mischievously. He did too, and wanted to see her slurp up the precum that he knew was oozing from him. He wanted to corrupt this poor girl and make her the cock-hungry wanton bitch that he knew she held inside. She would be his, and only his, and in return he would cherish her and show her her own worth. "Your mouth feels so good lover." he growled and his eyes were dark in his lust, almost black.

She smiled and blushed gently. She raised her head up as he raised it. She then began to lick the head of his cock the way a child would a day long lollipop. She smiled and looked at him and continued to lick the white cream. She had been told by the woman that a mans cum was ten times better than any cream from France that a woman could own and it made their bodies soft and for a werewolf man drove them insane to smell their own scent upon you. She grinned and blushed watching his eyes.

Victor's eyes followed hers as as her tongue massaged his cock and she smiled as she tasted him, his eyes took on a golden hue, the Beast within watching her. His chest rose and fell as he drank deeply of the air around them, nostrils flaring at her scent and Victor sat up and lifted her, moving her around and spreading her legs, his cock still in her mouth as he brought his mouth to bear on her little pink pussy, his tongue splitting her nether lips to taste her nectar and he moaned into her backside, tongue laving over her little asshole as well as he felt her breasts press to the tops of his thighs. His tongue probed deep and at her sacred entrance.

She blushed watching his eyes change and shivered softly. She swallowed. With a yelp, Elena giggled as he moved her hips so he was face to face with her pussy She rolled her eyes up as she felt him.

She groaned and rocked back and forth moaning to him. She panted and rocked her hips against him moaning. She trembled but loved his tongue on her pussy. She blushed feeling his tongue on her asshole and rocked and continued to lick his cock as he asked her to.

"Take me back into your mouth and suck me, my love."Victor breathed to her, right before he once more tongued her tiny little pucker, keeping her cheeks spread and he soon tonguefucked her ass, dipping his tongue into that well many times before he moved to concentrate on her pussy again, flicking his tongue over her swollen pulsing clit before managing to penetrate her cunt with his tongue and his breathing was deep, a low rumbling from his chest as the Beast struggled to get out.

Victor felt hair sprout along his arms and he pulled his head back a bit as his face changed and shifted, bone grinding a bit as a muzzle became more prominent and he lifted her easily,his cock in her mouth as he spread her legs wide and bit her, hard, on the inside of her thigh right up next to her pussy. Luckily, even though there was definite pain, the area was not so full of nerves and was easily hidden, though all would be able to tell.

His mark was upon her.

Metallic blood flooded his mouth a moment and he drank of her, the cock in her mouth growing, thicker and longer, throbbing, and no longer quite human. His long flat tongue slipped over the puncture wounds, closing them, but leaving the scars and his tongue slipped along her groin, from her clit, all along her sex and once more to her ass, a long lick that he repeated before he moved, keeping her face away from him, but pulling from her mouth as he moved her forward as he slipped behind and with one sudden, almost violent, movement - he plunged into her pussy, claiming her virginity as he filled her with his cock. She was stretched and he gave her a moment to adjust, the smell of her blood in the air.

She groaned and took him back into her mouth and began to suck and groaned around him as he fucked her asshole with his tongue. She groaned rocking her hips forward and back. She whimpered and shivered against him. She whimpered and then she screamed pulling back from his cock and looked down at him as he was bit down into her thigh. She screamed adn tried to pull away and broke down crying. It hurt, but it more shocked her than anything. She panted panicking. Her heart was racing violently. Tears rolled down her face. She pulled away when he moved back to her pussy.

She curled up shutting down again trembling like a leaf. She was afraid. Deathly afraid. She was sobbing unconsollable.

Victor didn't care that she had broken down again, and didn't care as she curled up... no, he stayed where he was, cock filling her cunt, and began to fuck her. Soft wet sounds of her pussy being penetrated over and over mixed with the sounds of her sobbing as Victor plumbed her depths, the cock stuffing her pussy a bright glistening red in his partial transformation and slowly he regained control, fucking her with a human cock now.

"It's ok baby. It's ok." he told her, trying to console her though he still pumped his hips, her ass and tits jiggling as the force of his violating cock rammed deep, sure to bruise her insides and perhaps bruise her thighs as skin slapped to skin. "Calm down baby. Calm down Elena." he cooed to her as he fucked her, wanting to bring her back as her cunt clenched around his dick, her body responding despite how she felt emotionally.

She shut her eyes trembling. It had all happened too suddenly. The bite, and the penetration. Her blood soiled the sheets. She sobbed shivering hard and panted as she bit her lip as he held her as he tried to bring her back. She soon was moaning and sobbing. An odd sound coming out of her as her body rocked back and forth.

"Y-you...b-b-bit me..." Se groaned out as her body gripped around him and she shivered hard panting.

Victor nodded. "I marked you my love. Marked you as mine so that no other would dare to take you. The wound is already healed and only scars remain." Victor said, slowing his pace and pulling out of her, his cock dripping with her juices as he put her on her back and loomed over her a moment before slding back into her tight and tiny pink pussy. She was so tight and he groaned as her body squeezed him again.

"I am sorry to scare you my love, but I needed to mark you..." he breathed out and covered her mouth with his, kissing her as his hips moved and she bounced a little, her breasts bouncing with each thrust as he took his pleasure and filled her with each thrust.

She blushed and groaned and leaned against him and shivered softly. "I just...wasn't expecting it...sorry." She whispered and groaned softly. She shivered softly adn rocked her hips forward and back and moaned gently to him. She sighed and rolled her eyes moaning loude rand louder. It felt so good. She bit her lip blushing.

"Don't apologize Elena." Victor told her and loved how she rocked her hips. "That's it Elena. Fuck me." he said and started to piston in and out of her hard, as if he was thrusting not just into her body, but through her, the head of hs cock ramming at her cervix, he was so deep. Skin slapped against skin and he groaned, and grasped her shoulders once she started to slide on the bed he fucked her so hard.

Growling he grabbed her legs and holding her ankle he held her legs high and wide, looking down at how her cunt was split apart by his cock and he smiled down at her. "You love that cock, don't you Elena." he asked, and slammed into her, pulling out a little slow to slam into her again.

She moaned and gripped the pillow and moaned and panted. She groaned feeling his hand on her ankle and felt him pull her legs apart. She shivered and looked at him and gasped and moaned and arched her hips and moaned as he thrusted in and pulled out. She panted and shivered.

"Yes...I love your cock...but I love you." She felt him thrusting so deep and it felt so good. She panted and moaned and shivered moaning and pantedd groaning.

He thrust deep and hard and at her words he smiled and pulled out of her, cock wet and glistening with her juices. "You love me, you say..." Victor said and st on the bed, crossing his legs and pulling her to him, setting her on his cock in the Lotus Position so they would be very close and face to face. His thighs flexed, lifting and lowering her on his thick throbbing cock and his arms wrapped around her. "Now you can kiss me and tell me all those things yoou feel about me." he told her with a smile and tilted his head down to catch one diamond hard nipple and sucked as he slowly fucked her.

She groaned and panted and rocked her hips against him and held him close and stroked his hair and shut her eyes blushing as she thought about it and thought deep and hard about it.

"I have never felt this way about anyone. No one has kept up with me intellectually." She whispered and moaned as she moved with him.

Victor allowed his mouth to play over her shoulders and her neck, down to the swells of her breasts and back up to her throat as she spoke and rocked on him, his cock buried deep inside of her and being stirred around inside of her as she shifted on that thick meat. "You think I keep up with you intellectually? Perhaps we should have a contest. See if I truly can keep up with your lovelymind and if you can keep up with my raging desire for you." he whispered to her and his hands cradled and groped her fine firm ass, one finger sneaking down to gently rub her tiny asshole as they fucked.

"Everything is a contest with you." She chuckled and then looked at him and shook her head and sighed and continued to rock her hips forward and back as she held onto him. She moaned feeling his finger against her asshole. She arched her back and bit her lip whimpering softly as she continued to work her hips against him and blushed softly.

Victor chuckled. "You know me two days and you think that I place everything as a competition?" he asked and that finger at her backdoor slowly slipped in, stretching her a little and feeling his cock inside of her pussy through that thin membrane, which he msaaged and rubbed as he fingered her ass.

Victor lifted her off his dick and grabbed it as he licked his lips. "Suck." he said softly, command in his voice.

She groaned and shut her eyes and shivered and rocked her hips forward and shivered and gripped him tighter. She leaned down and began to suck him and wrapped her arm around his waist and blushed tasting her juices and him and shivered softly and moaned to him trembling.

Victor watched as she obediently began to suck his cock, her face hot as she blushed and tasted her pussy for what was probably the first time, her juices on his member. Taking her by the hips he moved her a bit and gently pressed a finger into her tight little asshole as she sucked him, and he slowly moved that finger in and out of her as another played with her dripping pussy, just rubbing her soaked and slicked lips.

"Damn your ass is tight baby." Victor said and managed to barely get his finger into her tight little hole. "Maybe one day I'll fuck that ass of yours, but right now... baby steps." he said and pulled her hair to bring her off his cock with a little -pop-. With a grin he shoved her to her side and lifted on leg before sliding his cock back into her tight wet cunt, thrusting into her hard and fast.

She groaned as she was lifted up. She moaned and leaned up and leaned back and trembled as he mentioned fucking her ass. She didn't have time to mention it because she was being stuffed again. Rolling her eyes, she moaned and shut her eyes and moaned shivering.

"Cum for me lover." Victor growled, wanting to feel her tremble and quiver, feel her tight cunt grow tighter as she came and milked him. He was going to fill her, maybe even pull out and decorate her with his seed, marking her so all could tell, and as her eyes rolled back and she moaned he said, "You don't say much, do you?" though he expected no answer and fucked her deep, plumbing her insides with his thick meat and tugging and pulling her hair to try and get her to cry out.

She whimpered and leaned her head back adn moaned for him and panted. She screamed in pleasure as he pulled her hair and she came hard around him. Her pussy clenching around him and she panted hard gripping his hips and panted rolling her eyes and trembled moaning to him. Her breasts were heaving as she panted for air.

For a near virgin Victor was impressed and felt the heat of her pussy as she came and how she clenched his cock, her body milking him, and he was not long to follow her. Victor felt that familiar pressure and pleasure and as sudden;y as he had impaled her on his cock moments ago he pulled her off that thick rod and brought her hand up to cover his own as he stroked that thick shaft and erupted, decorating her face and her tits, and down along her belly to dribble the last of the ropes he had spurted onto her swollen and well-fucked cunt. Her face and breasts had got the most of it though, just as he wanted.

"You'll not wash until I say, and you'll follow me down to dinner as you are. No clothing. Worry not, we are used to nudity here and I will stay naked with you my love." he told her.

Back
Top Bottom