Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

"Oh that's a good girl." Victor praised and grunted in pleasure as her tight cunt squeezed him and he penetrated her ass with his fingers, letting her ride those as well. "Cum for me Elena. I know you want to. Cum all over my hard cock. Be a good girl and cum forme." he told her and his hips rose and fell now, fucking her from where he sat, the water in the tub sloshing and lapping at the edges of the tub, some spilling out onto the floor. Elena could feel how hard he was, how he swelled inside of her and Victor was close to filling her with his seed.

She blushed. She loved his pet names. Rolling her eyes, she screamed in pleasure as she continued to ride him screaming her pleasure and rocked her hips harder and faster hearing the sloshing and splashing of the water. She moaned and screamed in pleasure as she came around his cock. She blushed and panted feeling him swell.

"Nnngh! Yes! That's it my love. My Pet. Just like that." Victor groaned, her pussy clenching and unclenching around his thick invading cock as she came, and her ass clamped down on his finger too and Victor throbbed inside of her and pulled her close with his free arm, her breasts smashed to his chest, the tops of them rounded and touching his chin as he came, exploding into her, filling her with a fire and warmth as he spileld himself and emptied his balls into her. "Fuck you feel good." he said and kissed and nipped at her chin and finally pulled his finger from her ass and groped those firm swells as he kissed her mouth hard.

She gasped as he pulled her close. Rolling her eyes up, she howled her pleasure and panted hard feeling him fill her and panted blushing as she rocked her hips forward and back panting to him. "Yes, tell me how good I feel." She held him close kissing him back gripping his hair rocking her hips against him growling to him deeply.

"You feel so good and tight, my beloved. So hot and wet." Victor told her and held her close and kissed her hard and deep, groping her ass beneath the water, her breasts smashed to the hard planes of his chest as he emptied his balls into her and did as she asked. "You're the tightest I ahve ever had my Pet." he growled to her and nipped at her chin and the tops of her breast.

"That is all I want." he told her and stood as he was clean and dried with a towel and padded nude from the room. "We should go and eat dinner, though I fear that the rest of the Pack has already broken bread and are now relaxing throughout the home. Victor seemed unashamed in his nakedness and once Elena was ready he would walk with her downstairs, still quite nude and they would both be served diner.

She walked down with a beautiful embroidered kimono that had beautiful vines and flowers around it with peacocks in an Asian style. She smiled and kissed his cheek and walked it's him down the stairs humming happily. But she had to admit that she was very hungry.

The reason that Victor ad descended in the nude was that after he ate he planned to show Elena his Beast, and that would ruin clothing. Luckily they were alone by now to eat and the meal that was brought to them was hearty and healthy; a venison stew rife with large chunks of meat, carrots, potatoes, and flavored with onions. On the side were ears of corn, a large green salad, some bread, and then both wine and water to drink.

Victor ate well and the soft smiles he gave his woman were unmistakeable for anything but adoration.

Victor ate his fill and once done he would stand and gesture for Elena to join him, coming to take her hand and lead her out of the house to the huge gardens out back.

"I want to show you what I am. Please do not be frightened. My Beast recognizes you as mate and will not attack you." he assured her.

Then, walking several paces away, Victor took some deep breaths and willed his Changing. Bones grew and popped, muscles shifted, internal organs rearranged and grew, his heart, for all intents and purposes, stopped, and Victor the man died. The heart reformed, larger, more powerful and began to beat againn as the Change was upon him, and soon the man had been replaced by the Beast, a huge bipedal creature standing some nine feet in height, covered in fur and with the head and muzzle of an immense wolf.

Those baleful yellow eyes turned to Elena and the nostrils of the Beast flared, catching her scent, and then, almost like a huge domesticated dog, the Beast walked to her and knelt down, nuzzling between her legs. Its breath was hot on her sex as he took her scnet, but it made no violent move.

Elena stepped back and her eyes grew huge. She whimpered as she bit her lip. Tears of panic grew in her eyes. She quickly turned her head away ashamed at herself.

"Forgive me, m'lord, I am so sorry." She covered her face and broke down sobbing hard. She turned her face away trembling in fear. She was afraid of him all over again. Deathly afraid of him. She shivered hard trying to push the image away, and before she could stop herself, she doubled over, and all the contents she had eaten she threw up.

Back
Top Bottom