Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"He can get a phone to work here?" Cernunnos asked, looking surprised. "well good for him." honestly impressed. "it's good that he has such a good head on his shoulders. humans won't be able to handle someone like us. especially not one with the sickness in them." he admitted. "we'll do our best to make it internal. since only fey and half fey have been targets so far there's a good chance of that happening." he admitted with a sigh, setting a hand over his face because he was tired and heart sore that his own son could hurt his sister like that. "My darling. You have to understand. until both f them are off the throne, the sickness will not get better, and neither of them will vacate their thrones willingly. they will have to be forced off it and do you really think that Mab will let us simply Exile her? she will have to die, and her death will kill Oberon. they are Soul Mates. he won't survive her passing." he admitted softly. "there is no hope left. because Mab was mad even before she inherited her throne."

"No. Alex..." James frowned a little. "you can't understand and i can't explain..." he admitted. "it's... you know how scared i've been of my powers yet i feel better than i have in my entire life. it's like i re-grew an arm. like i've had a limb i've never used before. like... like..." here he brightened. "it's like when i woke up for the first time and wasn't insane. it's like that. it's like i woke up, and i can see and smell and feel things the way i'm supposed to." he admitted before sighing. "Alex. i think we're going to have to face facts here... we're not half fey like we thought we where... we're glowing like mini suns after all and half Fey can't do that. not without trying very hard.

“He did. Apparently after wandering around and cussing at it, but yes, he did get it to work for a bit.”Belladonna said looking amused before nodding slightly. “For a fae, he seems surprisingly grounded. Which seems...odd. Amazing really. Since most fae are somewhat...ridiculous.”Belladonna lokoed amused before nodding. “A very good chance indeed.”She agreed before moving getting up and hugging him. Hating to both tell him this, and that his friend was goign to die to fix this. “Then we will do it, and mourn the man he once was, and we’ll deal with it. We’ll fix things. We have two people who show every sign of being what we need, and we’ll fix it.”

“....Oh...I don’t....I don’t want that, Jamie. I can’t.....I really can’t. I’ll hurt osmeone. I’ll make them do something...”Alex said fidgeting, utterly anxious as he considered waht he could do before wincing a little. “Yes...I was considering that....they’re looking for fae twins...”he sighed quietly. “We have to try to not glow, instead of having to work for it.... I think....gabe...?”Alex looked at his mate anxiously, scared of facing this.

"...that's hilarious." Cernunnos admitted, a weak smile playing at his lips. he was too upset at the moment to actually be amused but it was very funny. "they where raised as humans and have been locked off of their powers for a long time. of course they're more grounded. James is probobly going to start dazing off though." he admitted. "with his new connection to the Wild, he's going to be feeling and experiencing a lot of new things, try to keep him from walking into any walls." he suggested with a smile. "If you will excuse me, i find i must grieve..." he admitted. "and contact Crystall." he admitted with a sigh. "he should at least be warned."

"Alex..." he ordered softly. "Look at me." he moved over to his brother and set a hand on his brothers cheek, the way he'd used to when they where small children and James was worried about his brother. "wht are you going to do when your supposed control snaps and breks and you can't get it back up?" he asked softly. "it nearly happened the other day. what if that Faerie Circle had been a stripping ward like the one i walked through?" he asked. "you have to get control. true control and the people here can help us do that. please, Alex. you have to try." he pleaded, Gabe sighing as he set his hand on the small of Alex's back. "James is right... i've suspected for years that you weren't a half Fey." he admitted softly. "i just figured it was political bullshit that landed you in the human realms. kidnapping or something..." he shook his head. "now what i suspect... i suspect you where left in the human realms to save your very lives..."

“Yea, it is.”She said, though she didn’t feel like laughing either. “Ahh...yes... That makes sense.”Belladonna said before snorting slightly, because while it wasn’t funny, she needed to laugh slightly. “Yes, I’ll have to make sure he doesn’t go falling down stairs or anything.”She said before nodding, getting up, hugging him lightly. “yes. Call Crystall...if Mistral is willing to use me....well. I wouldn’t put it past him to try and rob Oberon of someone who he relies on.”Belladonna shuddered, kissing his forehead before leaving.

Alex shuddered a little looking at james, closing his eyes a little, leaning into the touch. “I can always get it up.”He muttered half joking and trying not to stress, but he was already startling to fall apart. “...Okay...I can try.”He muttered before looking at gabe, tilting his head a little, nodding slowly.”Yes....I can see that...if this is to draw us out, yes someone’s playing a deadly game...”

"that would be terrible! he'd break his neck!" Cernunnos complained with a chuckle. "he's not clumsy enough for that, i don't think. or his powers would alert him. i don't know. just don't let him flit off. i fear that even here in my lands he is not safe from Mistral." he admitted softly. "i will also have to make an announcement to everyone here, as well as a Proclamation to the Wild. Mistral is dead, and so his body and his soul alike is forever barred from returning." Banished forever. only this reincarnation though, should he return, old soul to a new body, he would be welcomed back so long as he wasn't still bat-shit insane. Mistral would not take kindly to banishment, and there where ways back in after such a ruling. where he to take it personally, he could very well try to take revenge. on Cernunnos, on James and Alex, on Belladonna or the people. who knew, Cernunnos could only hope that the sickness swept his son off to a swift death before they had to find out. he shook his head and wrote dozen several letters, one to Crystall, one each to the Lords of the Wild Hunt and one to Mab and Oberon. they all said the same thing. Mistral had been overtaken by death magic and a sickness of the mind, and was hence forth banished for the murder of children, and the kidnapping and torture of his own sister. the last was to Mistrall himself. informing him of his new status as a Banished, an why he was being banished. Cernunnos could only hope Mab didn't get pissed off either. he could not afford a war with her. technically she had no right to complain against his decision, but she probobly would. she would take it as a slight against her, because she too was struck in madness. he could only hope the shock killed her, saving anyone from having to do it themselves.

"...that's gross." James complained to his brother. "i didn't need to know that. your supposed to be Asexual." he huffed, sulking before smiling. "still. at least it's Gabe. i can trust him to do well by you even if he scares the hell out of me and he hates me." he admitted before smiling at his brother. "it helps. i promise." and James had never, ever broken a promise. not ever. "why us though? there's rumors i've heard that if someone looks in the right place, they can see who is supposed to be soul mate to who. so they kidnapped Belladonna specifically because i had been dreaming of her, right?" "The Roots of the grand tree Yggdrasil, shrouded in mist and time." Gabe said suddenly. "where the Great Serpent Guards, a List of Names curls 'round Roots." Gabe recited. "The Tablet of Souls, and all who should be Whole are Half." "...what?" "...it's from a story book my wife used to read. it's been a long time now, i only just remembered it. i try not to. it's a story, it was passed from her ancestors who used to be Norse. not gods, of course, just Norsemen. vikings who settled down and worshiped the Asgardian Gods." he admitted. "it's talking about how the roots of Yggdrasil are marked with the names of people who have true soul mates. people who are one half of a whole soul. the murderer likely found his way there, or, more likely, knew about your and Belladonna's dreams an found the closest match. either way your right, it's certainly personal."

“Probably, and they would. But I’ll make sure he doesn’t.”She said before sighing quietly, nodding a little. Looking at him as she left. Well aware that her brother would probably take the ruling personal, and her hot tempered brother would lash out. Most likely, well aware that this was going to be worse before it got better.

“I’m gabe-sexual. Only works for him.”Alex said looking amused before eyeing gabe, smiling quietly. “He’s not that bad, and I keep telling you he likes you.” “Sorta. Sometimes.”Loki snickered quietly because he knew gabe didn’t like the stress they caused alex, not them themselves mostly.”Okay.”Alex muttered relaxing at james’ promise, cause james had never broken one to him. Startling at gabe’s words he looked thoughtful. “Yes, that is how we did it. Though I did not think any of the humans remembered it.”Loki said thoughtfully, “I am sure the fae have a similar thing.” “Or someone knew because she was close to them. Would know because she trusted them...no wonder she doesn’t want to talk.” “indeed....My brother is who we are searching for.”Belladonna said as she joined them, her look so sad and quiet as she shuddered a little.

Cernunnos smiled at her a little and kissed her forehead. "just remember, my darling. soul mates does not mean Life Mate." he reminded her. "you will always feel better with him nearby. but this does not mean you have to marry him. he could be a brother to you. a best friend, or yes, he could also be your husband. do not rush. let it develop in ways it's meant to develop." he suggested with a smile. hoping that this would distract her from worrying about her brother.

"ah. still gross." James admitted with a grin, just as amused as his brother. "he hates me." Jams scoffed, Gabe just stood there, silent and watching with amusement. James behaved better if he thought that Gabe hated him. "i am very old after all." Gabe admitted with a chuckle. "almost five hundred years old now." he admitted. "my wife at the time, i was young then, twenty five, so this was some time ago." he admitted. "this was well before i ever even suspected the Gods could ever have been real." he admitted. "i don't know that the Fey have a way to track such things. i think the Gods do it." James admitted. "what few Gods are left. i know there are a couple, i think." he admitted before looking at Belladonna, worried bout her. "are you okay?" he asked her softly. "here..." he gently guiding her into a hug, giving her time to pull away if she wanted. wrapping her in the warmth of his power. what little he could offer.

“I remember. Me and james has already discussed this.”She said though she blushed slightly as she left.

“I know.”Alex snickered a little eyeing james, rolling his eyes. They were horrible really. Though he knew why gabe kept up the thought of hating the two. “You are old. A old dirty man, taking advantage of me.”Alex said teasing his husband before sighing quietly. “Well, the gods might. I don’t know. As much as I’ve looked into the fae, there is a reason they’re called the hidden folk, they hide well.”Alex made a face. “N...no...I do not think I’m okay.”Belladonna muttered, letting him pull her into a hug, meaning into james’ chest. “My brother is lost to the sickness, and nothing will draw him back now...”

He nodded, pleased that James was not the sort to abuse such an opportunity, nor was he the sort to be overly faithful to myth or legend. he sighed as he turned to the window and summoned the birds. Six gleaming white owls to the Lords. one of which was his own daughter. she knew, already but it needed to be official and so one would go to her. normally there would be Seven, but there would be no Owl for his Son, Mistral, One of the Seven Lords. instead, his was carried by a black vulture, informing him of the decision to Banish him. the Lord of Light and Lady of Darkness each would receive a vibrant healthy Golden Eagle, informing them of the news as well. had Mistral a mother and father that where not him, the parents would also receive letters, born by Ravens. this had been done since the Wild Fey had split off from the Light and Dark Courts. long before Cernunnos had even been born, or his parents. everyone knew what the Seven white birds, two golden eagles and black vulture meant. this was the first time in over thirteen thousand years that one of the seven Lords had been Banished. it was going to certainly set tongues wagging.

"Very dirty." Gabe agreed. "and you take advantage of me more often than not with those damn big baby eyes of yours." he teased. "That's very true. they hide their secrets very well." James admitted. "maybe now that we're actually one of them we might actually learn something, and then we could help others like us." James mused. "i'm so sorry." James murmured. "i cannot imagine the pain of loosing a brother." he admitted, feeling his heart breaking for poor Belladonna. "i'll do anything i can to help you. you only have to ask." he promised her.

“I do not. You lie.”Alex said looking up at gabe with that cute puppy dog look that totally did get to gabe every time, big blue eyes and happy, teasing and amused. “Yes, maybe we will. It will be good to know.. Even better if we can help others”Alex said sighing quietly, relaxing at the idea of being able to have some training, even if he thought his shields were well and good, he knew gabe and james thought he needed help, so he’d get it. “I’m hoping to spare you the pain of it. We need to stop him.”Belladonna swallowed hard, looking at alex. “He is a creature of faerie, but he is hunting for his master, the Dark lady, and will return to the human world to do it. I can help you figure out how he thinks, but we can’t do it from here....he wont return here. He wont be allowed, father has banished him, so all he has left is to complete his mission.” Alex nodded tightly, looking pale and shuddering at the idea of losing a brother to this. "Then we will go back to belfast then, it would be good to see my team."

Gabe huffed through his nose and scowled at his lover, but only Alex could see the amusement in his eyes. "yeah. i don't want some poor kid abandoned b his parents to have to go through what we went through." James admitted. "we probobly couldn't write a book, but we could tutor someone and they could tutor others in a big, secrete tutoring society... or something." he muttered before shaking his head and wrapping Belladonna tighter, wishing he could take her pain away and make things all better. "so Ma... er, The Queen of Darkness is the one who wants us dead? whatever for!? we haven't done anything to her or hers... have we?" James wondered. "he's been banished?" James asked, not sure what that meant. "we don't have the strength to leave yet. Alex's shields are fragile at best. better than mine where, but i can see now just how... false those shields are." he admitted. "and there is the funeral to attend." he admitted, worried. "you said Sith wouldn't have it without us. i don't want those poor girls to have to linger because we took too long..."

“That would be bad, and you know it happens sometimes...we’ll figure out how to tutor them. Especially with interpol’s craftsman corps, we tend to run across kids sometimes.”He frowned slightly before watching Belladonna. “Yes...and for no bigger rime then being born.”Belladonna said biting her lip, wondering how to explain. “What?” “There is...it’s complicated.”Belladonna said watching them before looking at alex’s face, seeing him ready to set his heels down before nodding. “You are right of course. He needs better shields.....and they will not linger long now. The funeral will be at sunset. Sith said it was their favorite time of day.”She smiled slightly.

"Yeah. if we can learn ourselves that would go a long way as well." he admitted before he paled at Belladonna. realizing in an instant. "i was attacked as a child. me and Alex both. Alex was just stabbed, i watched it happen, the man... he was hidious and frightening to me, twisted up with rage and madness. i couldn't see people for people back then, only their magic, if they had any. his was twisted and vile and he laughed and told me my powers had led him right to me and my brother. he slit me open..." his fingers traced the ol scar and Gabe cringed. no wonder James ha such... issue, with his powers. "i lay on the ground and tried to put m insides back inside me as he laughed and said it was a swifter death than some. like it would be a comfort..." he whispered, swallowing thickly and for a moment Gabe feared James was going to be sick. "We're wanted dead and we always have been and only by looking Half Fey for all our lives where we safe and now that protection is broken. they know who we are and where we are..." James was halfway to being incoherent with terror. "we're going to die." it was no wonder he was so terrified. remembering so keenly of being gutted, attacked and laughed at for being so small and helpless and being honest, he was still helpless. he gasped when sharp sparkles of pain reached through him and he turned to gape at Gabe, who had smacked the snot out of him. "that's enough." Gabe said firmly. "you are not a child anymore. and you are not alone. Myself and Loki at the very least will tear apart anything that tries to hurt you." he looked at Belladonna apologetically. "even the family of our friends."

“it would.”Alex muttered nodding a little. “You were found as a child, because until then, the shields protecting you weren’t so enforced, bone deep. The attack made you hide better, it reinforced the shields that the King had left on you.”Belladonna swallowed thickly, holding onto him tightly. “Mistral...yes...when given the choice....yes. That his killing. The Lady is the one you should fear, for her taste for cruelty has only grown. Father recognized your scar...recognized what had caused it. It was part of why we knew this was Mistral.” “No, we’re not going to die.”Alex said though he sounded utterly scared himself. “...he is not family anymore. He is simply the Lady’s creature now, and he must be put down.”

James nodded. "the attack has stuck with me all of my life. i had never understood... why anyone would... but now i know..." he swallowed thickly. "or at least i understand part of it." he admitted. "i had always thought the rumors of The King sleeping with a scullery maid to be ridiculous. for everyone knows he is soul bound to the Queen. i always thought that meant that he could never cheat on her... i can understand why the Queen would want the proof of that infidelity gone...." he admitted, his lip trembling because HE was that proof. him and his brother. they where to die because Oberon couldn't keep his dick to himself. it would have been better if no one had found them at the orphanage until they where dead and gone. perhaps life would have been so less cruel. "i'm sorry Belladonna." James finally whispered. "so much pain... so much death." he closed his eyes. "if i had died then, maybe none of this would ever have happened. the jealousy of the Queen is probobly the cause of the sickness..." "no. she had the sickness long before you where ever born." Cernunnos promised before looking at his daughter. "the Birds have been sent." he admitted softly. "soon enough, things will begin. you will have to make a choice, daughter mine." whether to stay in the safety of the heart of the Wild Hunt... or to join her new found Soul Mate in danger. the choice could only be hers.

“Yes...and while some of those rumors are false, this one is true. At least. Some. It was one of the queen’s ladies in waiting, one of his own shining court who called to him, and mab well, she understood for all that he loved her, the shining light called. And she allowed him to sleep where he would. Except, she had never forgiven that the union spawned children, not when her own womb stayed empty. To have a true Seelie prince on her throne was beyond anything she would consider, and would kill to keep her throne to the darkling throng.”Belladonna shook her head before nodding. “Yes...but it will end.” “We’ll see it that it ends.”Alex said shaking her head. “No.this is just the newest facet of her madness, you did not cause it.”Belladonna reasured looking at Cernunnos as he spoke, hanging her head a little. Swallowing hard as she considered. “I cannot allow him to go aloen father. Not when Mistral is the opponent he faces.”Not just because he was a centuries old warrior, but because his magic was a thing of death and pain and animals, she had a feeling it would require all of them to face this twisted brother of hers.

"So we are his bastard sons, unwanted and cast off and even that was enough, they have to will us dead as well." James spat, bitter and angry and afraid. what fault was it theirs that Oberon had been unfaithful!? what fault of it was there's that some wench of a woman had succeeded where the Queen had not!? "is it really a Seelie prince though? Alex is Seelie, of that i have no doubt, even if the color is wrong and his powers are... weird he's definitely Seelie. but me? even if my colors are wrong nd my powers a mirror of Alex's, i am anything but Seelie. i always thought i was from or of the Wild Hunt. but now that i'm here i know better. i'm Unseelie, there is no doubt in my mind." he admitted. "I can feel it in my bones now that i'm not so closed off from my powers... from... from myself." he admitted, giving Belladonna an apologetic look. he knew that some hated the unseelie simply for being unseelie. he hoped she wasn't one of them. "It won't end, Alex, until the Queen is dead or she thinks we are. i think that is why she started the hunt again so suddenly. she found out we weren't as dead as her hunter had believed. as it is it's a miracle we survived as children anyway. no human would have survived, no half fey either and that is what we appeared to be even back then. adult Fey would have been lucky to survive that so a couple of kids living? seams impossible." "she must have found out you'd survived by that slim chance and sent her hunter out to do the job right this time. that's why all the hearts where taken. looking for specific bloodlines. Oberon's bloodline." Gabe agreed softly. "Then i will send you with something special." Cernunnos agreed softly. "After the Funeral, come to me in my rooms. there is something your mother left for you. i was to give it to you when you turned thirty, or married, whichever came first." he admitted with a smile.

“You were wanted, your father just couldn’t keep you with him. Not if he wanted you to survive to adulthood. It was a slim chance, but it was the only one he had.” “Why?Why us...I mean...it’s not our fault.” “No, but the Queen wants to punish her husband, and he has long ago stopped caring what she did to him. But to you, he cares what happens to you.”Belladonna sighed quietly. “I know you cannot forgive him for it, but your father loves you. Mourns your loss to him, as he mourns little else in his life.”Belladonna thought about the man she’d known since she was a child, thought of the quiet sadness that had clung to him, not understanding until she was older that he knew he was missing this with his own sons. “Two princes, two courts. A seelie prince and unseelie one, but no matter what, there is seelie blood in your veins, and if you have children....well it might breed true. The lady is nothing if not plotting, and it is not you she fears, but more what yo umight change her court into.”Belladonna said, smiling a little. Because she had known he was unseelie, and hadn’t been worried about it.

“....Then we’ll end it with her. We’ll see....”Alex said trembling a little, swallowing hard as he considered that. They should have died as children. Wincing at the knowledge that the children had died because they were being searched for. “....By why sith’s?I mean...it had to be known he was living out there.” “Yes, but I was a member of the golden court at one time, and still one of the King’s closest sons. Mistral killing them was....happy chance for the queen, trying to strip the King of any ally that would stand against her.”And it had nearly worked, killing his daughters had nearly made him turn away, until he had taken responsibility for seeing that the twins survived this hunt.

“I will.”Belladonna said looking up at her father, smiling quietly.

He shook his head a little. "yeah well... i'm not about to cut him any slack just because his soul mate is a psychopath." James grumbled before sighing. "so he hid us away because he couldn't keep us?" he asked, frowning a little. "i guess i can cut him little slack. he's done quite a bit to try and save us i guess..." but James didn't really want to. he supposed, in the end, it didn't actually matter. he was likely to never even meet the asshole who had fathered him and he wasn't stupid enough to think his mother was still alive. "it doesn't matter anyway i suppose." James growled because in the end, Oberon had chosen a madwoman over his children. "What does it matter? Unseelie and Seelie have been so closely interconnected that twins are always born one or another Court." Gabe pointed out. "at least, that's what Sith implied. and in any case some seelie blood might do good in the way of clearing out the sickness that is spreading thick." Gabe grumbled.

"Alex.... at this point, i think that's our only option. though, i wonder if she would accept a letter of surrender or if she'd just kill us faster for it?" he wondered. "Because Sith was starting to take notice?" James guessed before blinking a little at Sith. "Golden Court?" he ased, is head tilted a little. "your... Your Oberon's Son!?" he asked, gaping at Sith. they where brothers?!" well, half brothers anyway. "Why aren't you being hunted then!?" James grumbled, sulking before sighing a little. "never mind. Alex needs to learn how to shield and i have no idea how. could one of you run him... us, through how to do it?" he asked hopefully.

“Yes, he did.”Belladonna smiled a little. “No, probably not.”Alex agreed frowning a little before tilting his head as he considered them. “It is. Usually. But some bloodlines are...”Belladonna frowned thinking how to explain. “The sidhe were once worshipped as gods. The lady is of a line of war and death gods, were the King is all fertility and nature gods, things of life. There might be a mingling of blood in both lines, but Oberon is the best of us, the son that bred true. Of all his brothers, he is truly the Lord of Light and Life, his sons are bound to breed just as true, if it happens. When it happens.”Belladonna blushed ever so slightly. “Mab fears more then anything else, having no place in the world that is hers. The Unseelie sidhe is that, a place to indulge her nightmares. It doesn’t matter really, but...she is psychotic over the idea of keeping a seelie child not her own off the throne.”

“....probably kill us father. You heard bell, I don’t think she’ll accept anything less then full death in response to punish Oberon.”Alex muttered shudding a little. “Well, brother’s son...the word’s nephew isn’t it?Yes. Oberon is my uncle.”Sith said frowning as he considered that relationship, before holding out a hand tipped with claws as long as his hand. “Because I am a lord of the wild hunt, even if I was once Seelie sidhe, I have removed myself from being close to the throne.”Sith made a face before nodding. “We will teach him to shield, and when the sun sets, we will hunt.”Sith said sadness in his features, but knowing that the funeral would be done soon made his chest loosen.

(So, how about I totally wrote the wrong word, I meant brothers, not sons...oops. XDD)

"ah. some bloodlines are more pure than others?" James guessed. "more powerful, more prominent?" he guessed. "what i don't understand is why does Mab fear her throne of us?" James asked. "we're not her Kin after all, how could we inherit the throne?" he wondered. "and how is it that i have the Life and Fertility powers while Alex has. well, his powers? shouldn't he, a Seelie, have the Life powers?" he asked, his head tilted. "so she's insane and fears that because we are the children of the King, that we might overthrow her..." he huffed, shaking her head. "Yeah. probobly. we'll just have to do our best." he agreed with a sigh. "Oh! Nephew. that would make us, what, Cousins?" James asked, he' never really understood how family trees worked, but h was glad to have a family that wasn't a shit he supposed. he liked Sith, a lot. "....you have to teach me to do that." James said, examining the long claws, curling his own fingers the same way because he remembered, as a child, tearing apart an attacker with claws on his fingers. it was before he had closed himself in. he had all but forgotten the first assassination attempts until seeing the tipped claws jogged his memory.

"My Brother and the others may not understand." he warned Sith. "please don't take any... expression on their faces as insult. they're just too human." not that James was anything but mostly tree. still, Tree's didn't care about such things as death and he was too used to animals eating their own dead to be much bothered. it would be hard to see humans, or human intelligence at the least, doing it but he could detach from that easily enough. he certainly wouldn't be joining them. he wasn't a predator though, so he wouldn't be asked, he didn't think.

"Yes...and I don't know. But it has always been known she wanted to kill you to keep you off the throne. Might just be because the lady in waiting was relative to her...I don't knoe."Belladonna said sighing softly. "It doesn't matter. All it matters is she does what to kill us."alex sighed a little."he might be seelie, but sometimes if the dark bloodline is pure enough it gifts a seelie with unseelie powers...or he might just start to be growing into them. They might build into something seelie..."Belladonna looked lost because she had no idea why the twins were the way they were, they just were."yes. Cousins. And I will, never fear. We'll teach you all we can."sith promised.

"I know. I wouldn't hold it against them, but you are seeking justice for them, you should be there." "And we will be...even if we do not completely understand it, we will be there to hunt and do what is needed."alex promised, because he was sure he was to human for this, but he'd try to be good.

"Well. i suppose we'll find out someday if we really care about it." Jame said with a shrug. "we have the right to protect ourselves after all. we're not criminal... well. Alex isn't a criminal." that made Cernunnos raise an eyebrow at James who grinned as innocently as he could manage. "i won't do anything while i'm here." "i should hope not." Gabe grumbled before blinking at Belladonna because he was pretty sure there was an explanation in there somewhere. or maybe she was just trying to say she had no clue without saying that. "thanks. i'd like that. now that i'm not so... scared, i can remember things from before the attack, when i was connected with my powers... still trapped to the Wild, but at least i could somewhat function, well, so long as i wasn't being forced to take my meds." he admitted. "we're seeking justice for all of the victims." James admitted. "i'm just... doing what i can to help, Alex is the real cop here." he admitted, smiling at his brother. "he's really good at what he does. we'll find Mistral and we'll stop him and if we can avoid killing him we will. if only for my brothers sake of mind. there are ways to keep a Fey contained in prison, we've had to do it before... of course, since this is an internal matter, he'd have to be handed to Cernunnos wouldn't he?" James asked Alex, a bit sketchy on the law.

“...Well, I keep trying to make you not one.”Alex said glaring at loki. “Hey, it’s not my fault!”loki whined holding up his hands in defense which just made alex roll his eyes. Belladonna shrugged as he blinked. “I don’t know really, just that you are.”She said shrugging a little before smiling relieved that sith was going to help. “The meds were horrible, even if they helped some.”Alex said shaking his head a little, because it had been hard to see him drugged, but at times it needed to be done. “...I don’t think I’ve ever heard you admit that I was good.”Alex said looking a little shocked at the other’s words before going quiet, considering the law before nodding. “Since the victims are all half fey or full fey children, then yes, it would be apporiate to turn mistral over to cernunnos, but we can make it a human problem if you do not want to kill him.”Alex said ,willing to take the heat for it, to deal with it if cernnunos couldn’t bring himself to kill his own son

"it's totally Loki's fault. i was an impressionable little boy and he swayed me away from the path of light." never mind that James had already been well into his burglarizing career when Loki found out. I guess it doesn't matter." James admitted. "we are what we are and it doesn't really matter why, since why won't change anything, right?" he asked with a smile. "The meds didn't help at all Alex, they just trapped me in my own skull which was worse." he admitted. "every time they forced me to take those pills, i can't remember a thing because i was as good as brain-dead." he admitted. "of course i think your good. you caught me and Loki didn't you? that takes some hell of a skill." he admitted with a chuckle. "we could just as easily make it a self defense issue. he is trying to kill us after all and he's nearly succeeded twice now." "I will do my Duty to myself and to my people." Cernunnos admitted. "if you do not kill him in self defense, then his shell will be done with myself. he is already dead, his soul and body simply don't know it yet." Cernunnos admitted. "i will simply be giving him the peace of moving on."

Back
Top Bottom