Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake realized she was making valid points. "You wouldn't have a thousand people looking at you at the pool." He said quietly. He shook his head again. Looking at the dates a lot of them were posted he knew it was before she worked for him so he couldn't say a whole lot. His girlfriend was sexy, he wouldn't deny that and she was right people would talk no matter. "You saying that the interviews where they talk shit about me it doesn't bother you?" She was his girlfriend now, of course it would bother him. He would be heartless if it didn't at least little bit.

He got up and put his plate from breakfast away. Jake grabbed some water and sat back down with the peas on his elbow again. He really was trying to calm down from it. "Come here...please?" He swung his bar stool to the side so she could walk over to him. Jake was trying to voice he needed to cool down and why he was upset.

Adri sighed, "Of course it does Jake. Especially when it's negative. But I look at the positive. A lot of women would kill to be in my position. They talk about you like you are nothing but a muscular piece of meat. But you my muscular piece of meat. And that's how you have to look at it. They can all talk abo me. They can all say that they want me but at the end of the day I'm coming home to you."

She watched him out his plate in the sink with a frown. She wanted him to remain seated but a little freedom wouldn't hurt, she guessed. She walked over to him and put her hands on his cheeks. She kissed him softly and lovingly.

She pressed her forehead against his, "I'm yours babe. I'm here to stay." She looked into his eyes, "Say it."

As soon as she walked over and touched his cheeks and kissed him his anger faded. Then followed the words she said to him and he let out a sigh. She was right. All she needed was to hear what she had said to him and was saying to him. "I get jealous...I know you are beautiful and sexy...and I kind of want to be the only guy that gets to see exactly how sexy you are." His left hand went to her hip as he kissed her softly.

"But you're right...you're my girlfriend. Maybe when I'm feeling better you should get all dressed up. And I can take my girl out. Show her off as mine." He smiled a bit and kissed her. "I'm sorry I got jealous and upset." His thumb caressed her side.

Jake stopped a second. "Hey...did we just have our first disagreement and I didn't yell?" He looked at her a bit shocked and impressed with himself.

Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head, "I'd like that a lot." She smiled at him and kissed back and pushed his hair back. "Hopefully you get better soon but those ribs are going to take time to heal." She remembered what Luke asked her to talk to Jake about. "Oh I like the sound of that though. I'm right." She laughed and slipped from his grip.

She continued to make the cheesecake, "You didn't yell because you couldn't. Imagine how much more pain you would be in if you yelled at me. Not to mention I'm not wearing anything and I would love to see you try to yell at me while you are distracted with this." She gestured to her body and smiled at him.

He got a better view when she bent over to slide the cheesecake in the oven. She stood between his legs again. "When it comes to me you know when to stop. When it comes to others you don't. And I'm not just talking about other people. You were included in that statement. What would you have done if more time was on the clock and he had you pinned? Waited until you blacked out? You can't do that Jake. It's not safe." She said softly.

He shook his head smiling. "Don't get a big head. I have a big enough one for the both of us." He smiled. "I'm not gonna say that often so bask in it now." He moved his arm a bit and made a face from the pain.

"Oh I could yell. I'd be angrier after for yelling but I would yell." He smiled and looked her over. Adri was right she was distracting in a good way with no clothes on. "Well you see, we found something that works so when I get mad just start stripping and I'll forget why I'm mad." He smiled big. "Problem solved."

When she bent over he checked out her ass which was super sexy. "When do I get to see you completely naked?" He smiled and kissed her softly when she moved between his legs. "You're my Kryptonite. He kissed her softly and sighed a bit looking around. "Wait what? How did this go to the fight? It was only seconds...and yeah I probably would have kept fighting until I blacked out. Maybe I could have found a way out. I didn't tap last night and look what happened. I won. I could have lost but instead I won." He looked at her confused. "Where is this coming from?"

"I would love to see you try to yell at me. I don't like to go there but I do have a hot head and I'm stubborn. We will go off for days." She was telling the truth but she hoped they would never see that truth. "But if you do get angry I will just strip down and get you to think of something else."

She laughed a little when he asked about seek her naked. "One day." She said softly. Not necessarily their wedding day. She figured it would be one day soon. For now she couldn't tell him she loved him so how was she supposed to give herself to him completely?

"It's been on my mind." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "I get it you never tap but there may come a day when you might need to. I knew we've been together a little over a half hour but you aren't on your own any more. I'm not going to see as weak if you tap out. You're not on your own anymore. You have some one to think of. Someone who doesn't want to see you get seriously hurt. You win this time Jake. Who knows what will happen next time."

He laughed. "You would totally get my mind off whatever had me angry if you stripped. When I have a bad day could you just strip for me? Make me cheesecake. Give me kisses and a massage." He nodded at the thought. "I could put that in your contract you know." He teased.

Jake watched her and nodded. He wasn't it in a hurry to sleep in her, well he did want to sleep with her, but he wouldn't rush or push anything. "One day. A lot will happen one day." He grinned and smiled.

He let what she was saying sink into what she was saying. "I have someone to think of huh?" He rubbed his hips and kissed her softly. "Babe I see me tapping out as me quitting. I'd rather get knocked out then tap out. I know I'm not on my own...." He let out a sigh. "But I will try to stay safe if I can. But I'm a fighter. We will get banged up and hurt. It comes with the territory. You need to be aware of that. And I'm not going to come out on top every time. I don't know how I did this time. It was luck. And I feel this crappy winning...It could get worse. You sure you want to be a part of that?" His hand rubbed her side and his elbow was throbbing.

"You could but that doesn't mean I would follow it." She laughed. She agreed with ho, "Yes. A lot will happen in the future. And I cannot wait." She rubbed the back of his head and kissed his forehead.

"If I didn't want to be a part of it I wouldn't be standing between your legs." She said softly. "I just need you to think next time. I know you are in a line of work where you are bound to get hurt. But you have a limit of what you can handle. When you reach that limit just tap out. You are giving up. You are being smart, babe. And when you come home I will make you a cheesecake and we will sit and who knows what else we will do." She kissed him again and took a step back.

"Let's move to the couch so I can hold you again. I kind of like being the big spoon." She teased. She sat down on a corner of the couch, leaving him plenty of space to lay down.

Jake smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll think next time." He kissed her lips softly before getting up with her and moving to the couch.

"The big spoon huh?" He smiled and laid down against her. He closed his eyes a bit. "That medicine makes me tired..." His head nuzzled into her. As soon as he got comfortable his phone went off. He pulled it out and looked at it. The name on the screen was 'Amy.'

He his the button to answer it. "Hey Aim." He paused and smiled a bit. "No no I'm okay. I'm actually pretty good. I'm doped up." He chuckled. "And I'm sitting here with Adri. She's taking good care of me."

Adri turned the tv on while Jake got comfortable. "No working." She said when his phone started to ro but when she saw a name she had seen once before, a little green monster emerged. She was aware it could be his sister but she was thinking the worst.

She smiled as he said her name and turned to the Real Housewives show. He was on the phone so he couldn't really complain and odds were he would be asleep in a few minutes. She could play with his hair again.

She waited until his phone call was over to ask, "When do you want to visit them? I can get the tickets and the car now. Are you flying first class? Do you want your own plane?"

Jake talked about the fight with Amy. They also talked about Affliction giving him his own shirt line now. He asked how his mother was. He got quieter when he was talking about her. His eyes turned to Adri when she turned the show on and shook his head. He didn't really care since he was on the phone anyway.

"Aim...Aim...I know. Have you met her? My gosh it's like the two of you had the same conversation. I'm fine." His eyes went to Adri a moment. "I don't know...we will see okay? Tell ma, I said hi. I love you guys. If you need anything...call me okay? Bye."

He hung up and looked at Adriana smiling. "I kind of want to go sooner than later. Sometime before my next fight. Which will be probably a few months. Do you want to fly? Or drive? Could be fun doing a road trip." He grinned at her. "You still want to come with me?" Jake got comfortable again and his elbow was starting to really hurt as well as his ribs. He always felt worse the day after the fight.

"Where do they live? A road trip might be a fun adventure for us." she smiled at him and ran her fingers through his golden locks. "Of course I'll go. This is a work free trip right?" She asked and looked down into his eyes.

"How about we go next week? You should feel a little bit better and it won't get in the way of your training. You need to heal anyways so you won't be training for a while. I ordered a couple more shirts for them and I was going to wrap them up. Maybe get them some VIP passes for the next fight too. They might like that right?"

She wanted to do something nice for them to help with their first meeting. She wanted to make a good impression and she wanted them to know that their son and brother was in good hands. Her hands. "Do you think they will like me?" She asked softly.

Jake looked at her as she asked where they live. "I grew up in a small town not too far from Denver." His fingers caressed her side. "Yes completely work free. You can leave your work phone behind." He moved up and pressed his lips against hers.

He thought it over. "Yeah next week is fine. I can still work out though right?" Even when just didn't have a fight coming he was working on his cardio or technique. He didn't just have to be prepared when he had a fight coming up. "No....No passes. You can do whatever with the shirts. But no passes."

His hand reached up and cupped her cheek. "Beautiful, they will love you. Aim already can't wait to meet you. She may steal you to go shopping. But we don't have stores quite like here. And how are you with a little bit of farmland?" He smiled at her. "I'm excited for you to meet them. Kind of shows how...I feel about you. Taking you home to meet the family." He looked down a moment and sighed. "I do have to warn you...there will probably be drama."

"I like this trip more already. I might feel naked with out the phone though."

She thought about him working out and shook her head, "You need to heal. The doctor said you need to rest. Working out does not equal resting." She nodded her her head since he was adamant about no passes. "Why? Have they seen you at work before in person? All that brute strength. It's fun to watch when you get past the fear of you getting hurt. You're like a modern day gladiator. It's very sexy. Though they probably won't see it that way." She laughed.

"Farmland?" She gave him a fake smile, "I can try. Just don't make me milk anything." She kissed his palm, "I'm a lot better at shopping. I might have to atick with Amy." She put her hand in his chest and rubbed her lips together.

"What kind of drama exactly?"

Jake just kind of listened to her about them seeing him in person. He knew she was trying to help and be nice and he loved her for that but it wouldn't happen. He was getting a bit annoyed but cooled himself down listening to her.

"You won't have to milk anything. I didn't say I necessarily lived on a farm just asked how you felt about farmland. Yeah the two of you will get along great." He shook his head already knowing that the two would gang up on him and he would be outnumbered.

Jake thought about her question. What kind of drama? He shook his head. "The reason you don't need to worry about passes is they won't come. My mom refuses to come to a single fight. She doesn't understand how I could do this for a living. She hates it and doesn't agree with it. She will probably be flat out rude about it." He thought a moment. "Last time I was home I got, 'if you wanted to get the shit beat out of you why did you leave?' I sent them passes for a lot of my fights...they won't come. Amy may if she didn't get a guilt trip from my mom about it." He had gotten into a lot of arguments with her over it.

"Alright no tickets then." She agreed. She did not want to start a fight with his mother. Which made her question, "Is she still with your step father?" She asked softly. She didn't want to start a fight with him either but she felt like se should before she went in.

"You should grow a man bun." She said changing the topic. "You'd look sexy. Like a blonde Tarzan. Or you can dye it red and be Hercules!" She smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

"Do you want to meet my family?" She asked him. "We can go to dinner. My mom always makes a lot of food."

Jake thought about her question and kind of stared off for a moment. "Yes and no. They are married but they don't live together anymore." His fingers kept running up her side. "He has cancer and is currently taking up residence in a hospital. A hospital stay I'm paying for." He spoke quietly.

His eyes looked at her a few moments after she mentioned a man bun. "Wait what? No. No way. If anything I'll shave my head." He teased.

"I would love to meet your family baby. Dinner sometime sounds great. If you got any of your skills from her, I'm sure I will love her food." He smiled and gave her a small kiss. "Do they know about me? Or would it be a surprise for them?"

"It would be sexy though. Right now you can barely do tiny pigtails." She smiled at him. "Don't shave it off. I don't even know how you'd look with a shaved head. It's with more hair or leave it like this."

She nodded her head to meeting her parents, "My mother knows. She was against it in the beginning. You are my boss, after all. When I talk to her again I will give her a relationship report and tell her we are coming for dinner."

She continued to run her finger though his hair, "I was told my brothers can't wait to meet you. Not as my boyfriend but as my boss." She laughed a little bit. "But I think they will all like you. The only one bound to give you a hard time is my dad but he will come around in no time."

Jake looked at Adri. "You're not supposed to put a guy's hair in pigtails. It's not supposed to be that long." He shook his head with an eye roll.

"You're mom is onay now with it?" He thought a moment. He could understand a parents concern about her working for him. He also understood why her brothers and dad would have issues with him.

"Hopefully when they see us together they will be okay with it. I can understand their concerns though. Especially with my anger..." It wasn't a secret he had a short temper. "You know I'd never hurt you right?" He looked in her eyes with a serious look.

"You can roll your eyes all you want. I'll just wait until you're sleeping." She smiled to herself and put her hand on his chest. She stroked his chest with her thumb.

"If I'm being completely honest she doesn't know that we are official yet." In hindsight they probably should have told their families before they put a a picture on Instagram but they were just dating. It's not like they eloped or something.

"That's not how I meant it. She just worried that I wasn't thinking things through carefully. The relationship was a doozy and they don't want me going through it again. I know you won't hurt me." She rubbed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

He looked her over. "You will not do that while I'm sleeping. If you do, you will get your self into big trouble. You think the Hulk in me comes out at other times..." He gave her a look but smiled.

"Babe...we just got official like a couple of hours ago. It's okay." His hand rubbed her leg. He stretched out his bad arm before doing the other to make it seem like he wasn't favoring on over the other.

"No babe I know. But...from an outsider's perspective, I'd say it would be a concerned on mine. But you do know how to calm me down..." He looked to the side thinking of the last fight they had and how he flew off the handles just a few days ago. It bothered him he got that angry. What if he acted like that in front of her family? Or if they had children? Jake just stared off. Maybe they shouldn't be together. He wouldn't want to put her through such a thing.

He tried to get up.

"Oh I'm so scared." She teased. "There's not much you can do in the way of defense when you are sleeping." She smiled down at him and kissed his forehead.

"Exactly. I know how to calm you down. It may not work all of the time and I may yell right back at you but at the end of the day we will pull through. You can't feel guilty every time you yell at me because sometimes I will be wrong. I think, or I'd like to think, that if it ever reaches a point where you are that angry you will just walk away and go for a walk or go into the basement. Then I will know to leave you alone." She smiled down at him again.

She frowned when he tried to get up, "Lay down sickly. You aren't going any where. What do you need? Raise your head and I will go and get it."

He shook his head. "I don't want anything..." His tone was changed. Jake shook his head. "Maybe this isn't a good idea...you and I. What if something happens and I flip on you in front of your family? Or if we have kids...I have a serious problem Adri. I don't want to bring you down because of it." He let out a huge sigh.

His hand reached for his Powerade on the coffee table. Once he had it, it slipped right through his hand. It was a good thing it was in a bottle with the lid since it fell on the floor. He made a face and grimaced.

Jake tilted his head back and tried to breathe through the pain. He had lost fights and been in a lot of pain, but all of this was a bit worse than he had before. He didn't understand why this time was worse.

Her smile faded pretty quickly, "Are you being serious?" That was why she didn't tell him she loved him. That was why she was afraid of jumping into something with him so quickly. "We have barely been together a few hours and you're already pulling out. I told you, you needed to figure things out for yourself. This is why." She waved a hand over him and stood up. She out her clothes back on and checked on the cheesecake. She turned off the oven and let it use that residual heat to bake completely.

She watched the bottle slip through his hands and tilted her head as he had trouble picking it up. He refused to use his dominant arm and that bruise looked worst. She walked into the bedroom and grabbed his a pair of basketball shorts. "Put these on." She handed them to him and crossed her arm over her chest. "Why can't you put them on Jake? Because your arm hurts and you didn't say anything to anyone?"

She helped him out them on and then she went and put on some jeans and a t shirt. "I don't want to hear one word of refusal. Got it?" She grabbed her purse and a pair of shoes for him. "Let's go." She opened the door and grabbed his keys. They were going to the hospital and if he refused she would grab him by his bad arm and pull him into the car.

"You want to fight for a little while longer right? You want to make it until the UFC sponsors you, right? Then maybe you should think about your health. If this arm because a weakness every one will use it against you. Get in the car so we can figure out what's wrong with you."

He sighed and watched her go to get dressed. "Babe..." He rolled his eyes a minute. "Will you come here and talk to me? Please?"

He put the shorts on with his left hand. "I put them on. It just hurts a bit. It's not a big deal." He sighed but slid into his shoes.

"Before we go anywhere come here..." His hand reached for her pulling her to him. "Adri, I love you. I don't want out. I want to be with you. I like how I feel when we are together. But you're scared of getting hurt. So am I. What if you get mad cause I flip and you leave? Then what am I supposed to do. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to hurt you or embarrass you either. I want to make sure this is what you want. Cause I'm a mess. I know that I am." His lips pressed against hers softly.

Back
Top Bottom