Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hemlock Grove S2.5 (Dragonfoot455 x Traveler)

Traveler

Pulsar
Shee-it.

That was the thought that went through Roman Godfrey's mind as he scanned the club. Young, beautiful women and hip men danced with abandon to the thrumming music. The walls practically shook with the bass line, and the scent of pot and cigarettes, alcohol and sex wafted through the air, mixed in with the pheremones and sweat that emanated from the tuned in and turned on couples on the dance floor.

His dark pea coat and the tight pants he wore gave him a commanding silhouette. He looked like a catwalk model, the long tapers of his boots stylish in the way that only the filthy rich could look. His hair was casually messy; stylish and long enough to be sensual without making him look too feminine. There was a kind of classic James Dean look to him that night; a result of the immortal Upir blood that flowed in his veins, despite his short years on earth. He was going to live forever. He just had to find someone to satiate the physical hunger his body craved that night.

Oh, it wasn't hunger so much as lust. He had drank enough nutrient to keep him satiated deep into the morning. No...what he needed was a beautiful girl with a hot, tight body who would match the angst and sensual need for sex and violence, repeatedly. He was looking for that spark of intelligence and kink that would keep him turned on most of the night; someone who had a high appetite for the physical that went beyond mere grinding. He slid up to the bar and ordered two fingers of Scotch, neat, and scanned the dance floor once again. His eyes slid over most of the patrons as being 'not her'. Not her, not her, not her...maybe her, not her...he sipped the fiery drink and took his time. Once he found 'her' he'd make his move, but until then it was simply enjoyable to see all the pitiful humans bumping and grinding in the hopes of getting their rocks off later that night.

Roman smiled to himself. Worse case scenario he'd simply compel some sweet-mouthed piece of booty to suck him off in the alley. It wouldn't be the first time he simply got off and went home, finding no one in the club worth fucking anywhere but in their pie hole.

Lacey didn't come come here often, infact she despised Night clubs and the type of over Cocky assholes that came with it. But what was a hungry Predator to do when the place was full of unexpecting men that she could drain the life of. Nothing was inevitable in Hemlock grove. She hadn't sensed anyother creatures like her, there was one Vargulf that had gone around eating the crotches of women. Pathetic really if you were going to kill some one atleast have some creativity to it. Herself had grown tired of the same throat ripping style that she had kept.

Her Amber eyes flickered over the mob of Mundane and something set her senses off. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, someone was disturbing her hunt. Anger twisted her insides, Lacey spotted where the Pheremones were coming from. Fuck me, he's good looking she cursed under her breath. Should she watch from a distance? or pull him outside and rip him open. What a waste it would be if it came to that.

No it was better to cautiously approch and see what would happen. Slipping closer to where he had stationed himself, she motioned for the Bartender to give her a Gin and Tonic. It would give her enough confidence to Challenge her fellow predator.

He leaned against the bar, his body turned towards the dance floor as he sipped on the golden liquid. So many choices...all wrong. His eyes briefly alighted upon a brunette woman who seemed to exude some kind of self-confidence. She had that je ne sais quoi that made her stand out.

A moment later he lost sight of her. Narrowing his gold and green eyes, he pushed off the counter and took his drink as he sauntered to the other end of the bar. He saw her again and steeled his gaze upon her, locking in as he sniffed the air to determine if he could sense any reason to avoid her. There was none.

He smiled at her. "I haven't seen you here before." He took in her full lips and the wide, open look of her eyes. She looked good. Fuckable. Multi-fuckable. Yeah, it wasn't going to be a drink and blowjob night. Things were starting to look up.

Lacey eyed Roman for a moment before turning to stare at her drink, unknowing she was smiling to herself on the inside. "That's because I don't come her often" she countered with a small smirk before taking a gulp of her drink. He had caught her attention, now she had to make a choice. The smell of cigrette smoke and something sweet made her flare her nosrils.

The way Roman stared Lacey made her nervous. She couldn't place what he was, he certainly didn't reek of wet dog. So Werewolf was out of the question, if he was a Incubus she would have been able to sense it right away. What are you? she growled under her breath. Too many pheremones in the air blocked her senses from fully checking him out. Damn did he rock the James Dean look. One thing was certain was the hint of Copper tang that clung to him was a clue that he had fed not to long ago.

If Lacey played her cards right she could get lucky with him. Would his blood burn her insides or be sweeter then honey? Only one way to find out.

"Ah, but when you're here, do you cum?" He smiled at her and leaned against the counter. His long, lean fingers wrapped around his glass as he caressed it's sides. "That's the question most of the people here are asking themselves. Am I going to have a good time? Am I going to get any?" He chuckled and glanced away, his lips pressing together as if sealing out an unpleasant aroma.

His eyes scanned the dance floor once again before returning to the woman at his side. "I'm Roman." He extended his right hand to her. "I'd like to get to know you better."

He was tall and lean, his body classically built to wear clothing well and to show it off as it hung from his wide, aristocratic shoulders. His eyes looked at her as if he could see through her clothing and he liked what it revealed. She wasn't really dressed to thrill; the dark t-shirt and leather jacket made her look like some college kid out on winter break, and the way her wavy dark hair was loosely tied at the nape of her neck gave her that 'studiously sexy' look, but she wasn't made up to look like she was out for a good time. Just a...time. The silver balls hanging at her neck accentuated the line of hot, vibrant blood that ran just beneath her skin, but he had fed and was satiated. It wasn't blood he sought; it was energy and life and passionate sex. He wanted to feel the rush that he got only when he was buried deeply inside of a woman, her hot body wrapped around him and completely vulnerable as they both trembled...

"What's your name?" Roman smiled at her. This time, the smile reached his eyes.

Lacey snorted in laughter "I certainly didn't come here for getting off, not that I planned it. I'm Lacey" she said taking his hand in hers. "It's good to finally meet you Mr. Godfrey" she winked before drinking the last contents of her drink. She was starting to feel the buzz of Alcohol in the back of her skull. The glint in Roman's eyes started to look more inviting the more she talked to him.

"What intrigues you so much about me hm?" she asked starting to feel her teeth sharpen in her mouth from her Hunger driving her wild. Lacey could feel the lust radiating off of his taut body. Her own matched his with the same ferocity that was contained within Roman, if this were to play the right way Lacey could go home with getting off and a full stomach.

"Lacey."

She knew his surname. She knew who he was. Immediately the thrill was gone; what was it to fuck someone who might only be doing it because of his money? He wanted passion, not money-hunger. "Well... I suppose it was that you were an unknown." His smiled grew more placid.

"Anyway...it was good to meet you." He nodded but the connection had faded. Roman turned to the bartender. "Her drinks are on me tonight." Turning back to Lacey he raised his glass in a little toast. "Have a good night," he said, before turning away and making his way through the crowd.

He couldn't place it; the familiar taste of hatred towards his mother, so much so that he could personally rip out her throat if he didn't think he'd gag on it, filled his mouth. Roman moved through the crowd like a shark, easing his way through potential prey but ill from it all. Ill from being the thing he was, the way he was, and hungering, always hungering for something that he could never find. There was an attraction that he had felt to the woman at the bar, but for some inexplicable reason as soon as he knew that she knew who he was it dissipated. It was gone. For some reason he hated his mother for it all.

Damn that bitch.

He saw a few other prospects but then he decided the night had been ruined. Roman slid out one of the side doors and leaned against the wall, lighting a cigarette and inhaling as he looked up at the sliver of sky between the buildings. Fuck. Tonight had turned into fuck, without the 'F'. It was just 'uck'. He drew in another lungful of numbing smoke and let it out slowly, feeling the emptiness filling him on the inside.

Lacey's slightly frowned when all of a sudden he seemed compleatly unintrested. without a further word then a farewell he had disappeared through the crowd of the Nightclub. She felt her gut tighten in pain as she pushed from the bar counter. Cutting a path between the Mundane, She found him leaning against the brick wall. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked before the night air filled her lungs clearing her sense of the overpowering scent of their prey. Lacey finally caught a whiff of what Roman was...Upir. She gave a flash of sharpened teeth, they were similiar to the common Upir but had two sets of canines instead of one. Perfect for ripping flesh to acess the deeper arteries of the Jugular. "I didn't mean to offend you, I've only heard mentions of you." she approched him cautiously incase he decided that she was a annoyance.

Turning her head to make sure no one else was listening in "I didn't expect to find anyone else like me here, especially someone who keeps intensity such as yours locked away." she huffed crossing her arms.

The woman's appearance surprised him, actually. He tossed the cigarette aside and turned to look at her. As she spoke there was a flash of double-rowed teeth... to say it was upsetting would have been an understatement.

"What the fuck are you?" He moved away from the wall, the hairs standing on the back of his neck as he regarded the sensually-lipped, sharp-teethed beauty. "I'm not - like you." His eyes narrowed and he eyed her suspiciously. Did his mother send her there to go after him? "Did my mother send you?" His concern was out before he had even realized it. The hatred he had for her mixed in with every other aspect of his life.

He was growing concerned now. He could feel the pure sex oozing off of her, like a liquor trying to pull him in, but those teeth, and those eyes...fuck. He wanted to fuck her, but he didn't want those teeth or those lips anywhere near any part of him that was vulnerable.

He pointed at her and set his jaw. "I am not like you. You don't know me." He shook his head and his teeth elongated, the glands in his mouth filling with liquid as the fight response began to activate in his body. "You might know my name but you don't know me."

Lacey smirked slightly "No sweeheart, I'm here on my own accord. I know meeting a Succubus for the first time can be intimadating. I assure you that I'm not going to harm you." she took a deep breath and let her jaw relax so her teeth would sheath back. "I was hunting when you intreduced yourself. A friend gave me a tip that some sleeze was date raping younger women." Lacey smiled warmly

she could tell he was edge from flashing him a predatory smile "Are you going to kill me now Roman? would be a shame I've been told I'm quite good in bed" she spoke before grabbing the wall for support "Fuck"

Succubus.

That word rolled out of her mouth like a sensual drug, drawing him towards her, despite the danger, and creating a surge of blood flow to his center. He could almost hear the promised satisfaction she could provide, her supernatural endurance and hunger matching his, if not surpassing it, if only he would take her up on her offer, that unspoken seduction that was in her eyes and the way her tongue touched her lips when she mouthed his name.

He watched with eager eyes as her second set of teeth retracted, in and of itself a sensual act. Then she asked him if he was going to kill her now, right before she seemed to get dizzy or something and have to grab the wall for support.

Without thinking it through he moved forward to grab her and steady her. His hands were strong and his fingers long, and as he caught her up against the wall their hips brushed each other in a soft caress. He found himself peering into her eyes, his body close enough to feel her heat. His leg touched her inner thigh as he stood there, almost intimately entwined with her. The scent of her gin and tonic and his whiskey mingled with the instant arousal he felt at being so close to her. "Are you...alright?" His warm breath touched her neck as he held her.

This alleyway was the place where he had experienced many blowjobs, against-the-wall-fucks, and make out sessions, but right now they could have been anywhere. All that existed in the space of that heartbeat was her, next to him, and the incredible arousal that she had initiated.

She let out a sharp gasp when he caught her so quickly. "No, we can starve to death if not fed." she breathed. Lacey could sense his arousal and somehow her stomach stopped hissing and clawing inside her. His heartbeat called to her in a slow steady rythem. No she wouldn't feed off him without his consent, it was wrong to think she could just casually ask to sink her fangs into him.

But the way Electric intensity of her own Lust as Roman touched her. It felt right, any other lover would be torn to chunks while she licked the sweet red jam between her fingers. Though with Roman it might be different.

He smelled intoxicating and the longer he had her pinned, the more she was tempted to incourage his lust.

"Are you like me in what you feed on?" His eyes moved over her lips and her eyes, drinking in the sumptuousness of her countenance. "I have a source." He drew in a soft breath and let it out, his warmth tickling her neck. He ran his hands down her sides to rest on her hips.

Her body felt good to him. It felt vibrant and alive, and like a man drunk he let the warning concerns melt away as his body cried out for satisfaction. "If you want to...cum with me, I can feed you..." his tongue darted out to wet his lips. He brushed his mouth across her skin. "I want you." His hands moved to pull her closer to his body and press her against the hardened shaft of his desire.

Feeling his Manhood pressed against her drove Lacey up the wall. Her fangs protruded from under her full lips in thought of him bedding her "I feed on the life source of humans. Tearing out Jugulars, the snapping of a windpipe between a lock jaw bite." she shivered at the thought "It's the most common way of satisfying it...though there is another way" she whispered with a slow inhale as she felt Roman's lips over the fast beating pulse in her neck. Instinctively Lacey curled herself into his body "I warn you, if you bed me it will become a ache to be apart. There is no point in denying that I want you too." Her tone had a underline edge to it. Lacey felt it was fair to give him a second chance to change his mind.

God she didn't want him to refuse her. The teasing of his torso and roaming hands on her sides left her quivering for more of the Upir's touch.

Roman's strength by far had a good chance of surpassing hers but Lacey was built for speed, add the powerful bite of hers and she could be just as deadly. Her targets were usually criminals or any abusive force. Men that thought they could do as they please with females without consequence held a special taste. Dirtier the person the more it was satisfying to rip them apart. If She knew about Roman's hatred towards his mother after what she put him through, just for her fucking legacy. The swell of rage would be no different then his.

He stood there for a moment, holding her, smelling her pheromones, nearly tasting the iron of her blood. There as no doubt that he wanted her too, but...he felt like things were too 'off' at the moment, and he slowly let her go once he knew she was steady. "You should go."

His eyes roamed over her body, taking in every sensual curve and indentation. "I should go." Almost drunkenly he stepped back, but it wasn't the alcohol that had affected him. It was the strong sexual pull that had made the prospect of being eaten alive while he fucked her almost seem appealing. Almost. He brought up the back of a hand and wiped it across his mouth, rubbing out the feeling that he needed to bite someone, and replacing it with the feel of his tailored Italian suit.

"Lacey." He nodded. "Yeah...Good night." turning away he started to walk towards the parking lot, his mind already set on getting back to his ultra modern house and drinking from his stash, his hunger now just a dull ache compared to the throbbing drive of sexuality that he knew would surely pull him into an abyss. For tonight, at least, he was planning on sleeping alone.

Lacey wanted to reach out and tell him to stay instead she stayed put. She felt the rush of night air quickly devour the heat that Roman had provided. No matter the lust that he gave her she had no interest in harming him if he did take her. The crippling hunger came back to her, Lacey needed to feed. Retracting her fangs and taking a deep breath, she managed to take herself back inside to finish her hunt.

Any of the men who were lured in by her scent weren't even worth killing. Though Lacey did end up finding her target. It was too easy and she went home with her belly filled with the soul of another. Once more feeling the Neon night calm her frayed nerves Roman had caused.

That evening found Roman back at the clinic, the nutrient vat his source of food for the night. Somehow the artificial mix that was provided gave him what he needed without tempting him to find that succulent succubus, like he wanted to. He leaned one hand against the glass as he sipped at the glop, his thoughts on Lacy. Her body seemed divine, her face more innocently sweet than outright sexy, and her lips...he sipped again and stared into nothingness as he thought of what it might feel like to be with her. The thrill of her dangerous ability, the touch of her hand, the closeness to both bliss and death...

Dr. Pryce walked in and regarded the lanky heir of the Godfrey empire. "Troubles?"

Roman glanced over, his disdain unhidden on his face. "Nothing that you'd understand."

"Oh, I think you'll find that I understand more than you realize, Roman. I have dealt with your mother for the entirety of your lifetime, remember?" He smiled, though it seemed contrived. "Right now you look like you are thinking of something that you want but you can't have. Or maybe it scares you." He glanced at the particles floating around the glass vat, parts of humans and protein concentrate, things that were meant to keep the Upirs alive and healthy. "You'll find that you're not much different from others."

Roman smirked. "Good night, Pryce." He set the glass down and walked out, unwilling to have the father/son heart-to-heart the doctor was offering to him.

The next night he considered the club. Would it be too predictable to show up there, again? But then - perhaps she was thinking the same thing and moved on. He'd never seen her there before; maybe she was just passing through town. The prospect of missing her weighed on him, and his attraction to her plus his curiosity about the first succubus he'd ever met drew him back to the pulsating lights and pounding music. Soon he was sipping on a Bourbon and scanning the crowds, his keen eyes looking for signs of something other than a bag of blood and tits packaged in a sexy red dress.

Lacey found herself visiting the same nightclub where she met Roman at. She hoped just to catch a glimpse of him. She had found herself in a bit of a predicament lately. Lacey had fed herself three times but nothing was sating her hunger like the way his presence had.

This time the brunette decided to blend in instead of sticking out. Lacey wore the classic little black dress most girls had hidden away in their closets. It showed off her shapely legs and bosom. A good asset that the Succubus sported well. Then Lacey spotted him from across the bar. What did fate have planned for her now? Razor teeth sharpened in her mouth. No no no, he's not prey She growled to herself.

The alcohol didn't burn hot enough in his throat. He needed more. Roman watched the gyrating girls on the dance floor, their hearts beating harder with every song they pulsated to, and thought about just 'taking' one. Who would miss one college student? They got drunk and got stupid all the time. He could have his way with her and then put her in a car and send it off a cliff. Ka-boosh! No more girl, no more body, no one wondering where all the blood went...

He shook his head. That wasn't him. That was his mother talking. Olivia, the bitch, was the one who would think nothing of making a meal out of someone and then hiding them in some septic tunnel in the middle of the city. She didn't care about people or relationships. It was always take, take, take with her.

Roman wasn't like that. Not usually.

His eyes paused when he took in the hottie in the black dress. He did a double take to confirm; yes - it was Lacey. She was here. There was no denying that they had both seen each other, and now that he knew who and what she was his body reacted in a hard, undeniable way. His body gorged with blood, pulsing with need, and as he began to make his way across the room he heard his own blood flowing loudly through his veins like the roar of the ocean. Finally he was near her and he saw the way her dress presented her breasts and highlighted her strong legs, and he wanted nothing so much as to have those legs wrapped around him as he pressed into her body.

"You came back." He leaned near her, his hand cupping a half-filled glass of rum. "Last night...you threw me off. I didn't know what to make of you." His eyes slid to the side to regard her. "I still don't know what to think of you."

Lacey turned to face him and leaned closer to his face "Do I frighten you Roman?" she asked in a whisper. She stared at his mouth as she wanted to kiss him but turned away at the last moment to take a drink of her Gin and Tonic. Alcohol gave her the buzz at the back of her skull which gave more temptation to seduce the Upir.

Roman had captured her interest for a second time. Now that she wasn't hungry, Lacey was out for a good time. If it included having Sex with the young Godfrey heir then it was going to be a good night. "What do your senses tell you sweetheart"

"You are like nothing I've encountered before," Roman admitted. He sipped at his drink and looked at her, wondering what part of her would feel the best wrapped around certain parts of him. "My senses tell me that you're a different kind of predator; similar but..." he shrugged. "We all have our secrets." His lips curved upwards into a smug smile.

"I'm surprised you came back tonight. Did you see something that you wanted to get a taste of? Or..." he arched an eyebrow, "are you just here to see if you can talk me into inviting you home and into my bed?"

He set his glass down and motioned to the bartender for a refill. "Can I get you another drink Lacey?"

Lacey eyed Roman and offered a smirk of her own. "I'd love another drink. As for your questions..I may have stopped by to see my sweet talker of a Upir" she whispered finding herself leaning towards him as before. "If you want me...I'm yours. I'm surprised you didn't take me in the Alley way the night before" she laughed quietly "You didn't have a problem pressing your manhood against me". Lacey felt heat flood to her center as she remembered the way Roman had brushed soft lips over her pulse. It made her feel vulnerable but never wanted it to go away.

"Your sweet talker of an Upir?" Roman smirked at her and tilted his head at her offer of being his. He licked his lips and blinked slowly, savoring her mention of the alleyway. "I thought about it; truly I did...but one can't be too careful when dealing with a new element, can I?" His smile was thin but slightly buzzed. "A woman like you shouldn't be ravaged in a filthy alleyway. At least, not for her first time."

The bartender poured two more drinks and slid them towards the couple. Roman handed one to Lacey and lifted the other to his lips. "Perhaps you'd like to..." he took a slow sip, "come over to my place." He pressed his lips together to taste the sweet tang of his drink, the burn feeling clean and alive as it moved down his throat. "I think I'd like to take my time with you."

Lacey lifted her glass to Roman before finishing her own shot. "I understand why but it left me feeling if I upset you in some way" she shrugged "I appreciate your appreciation of me being higher class then that" she smiled. "Taking your sweet time to test the water is smart of you. Some of my kind would take advantage of your curiosity to dabble in, I'm not like that..much too trashy that way." Lacey twisted her hips on the bar stool feeling anticipation of being Bedded by Roman build up in her gut. "Should we move our Conversation elsewhere?"

"You did upset me," Roman acknowledged. "I'm not accustomed to feeling like my partner is sizing me up for her dinner plate. I'm usually the one who does the devouring." He smiled, the old-money tilt to his lips looking as if he was sharing some secret joke with her, that even he wasn't completely aware of. "But I'm all for moving our conversation elsewhere."

He took his glass and finished off the last amber drops before sliding it down the bar, where the bartender caught it expertly. "Come with me, Lacey. Ever wonder what a proper lair looks like?"

That made him smile wider. His home was nothing like a lair. It was an ultra-modern home worth much more than the concrete and steel that made up the walls. For Roman it was his declaration of independence from his family, and mostly from his mother. He was still driving his 1957 red Jaguar though; he hadn't found a reason yet to replace it, and the charm of that classic hunk of metal still appealed to his sensibilities. "Come on; I have candy." He raised an eyebrow at her and then smirked as he put out a hand to help her from her stool.

Back
Top Bottom