Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hemlock Grove S2.5 (Dragonfoot455 x Traveler)

Lacey giggled to herself "You mean like the Batcave type of lair? No I haven't. But I'd be willing." She said placing a delicate hand in his. She loved the way Roman treated her like some sweet innocent thing that he was trying to lure out into the open. "I'm more of a hard candy person myself" she smirked with a mischievous glint in her Amber optics. Lacey took a moment to test the air one more time before she left with the gorgeous Godfrey heir. Lacey could hold her ground against the larger predator but she was sure that Roman wasn't like his bitch of a mother. She had her fill earlier but now another craving was eating at her...

"Batcave? Not...quite" Roman's lips curved into a tight, naughty smile as they moved away from the counter. He arched a brow at her hard candy innuendo. "Trust me, Doll-face, this candy doesn't melt in your mouth." His hand moved to hers as they left the hot, thrumming atmosphere of the club and stepped out into the coolness of the night. Once they were outside he turned to her and then swiftly pushed her against the brick wall, pressing his mouth to hers in a passionate loss of control. His body hummed in need to have her, his tongue longed to taste just a tiny bit of her blood, and part of him wanted to share; to feel her drinking from him as he drank from her.

His hands groped her body through the clothing, squeezing her flesh and feeling the strength in her limbs as he pressed his body against hers. He used his thigh to nudge her legs apart and grind against her as the kiss reached it's crescendo and then allowed them to part.

Panting he looked at her, his eyes shadowed by the darkness of his brows. "Kissing you awakens parts of me I didn't know existed." He wiped at his lips with the back of his hand, the expression on his face close to blood lust. "I can only imagine what fucking you is going to do." He grinned and then took her hand. The car he led her to was a classic, shiny and perfect. Roman played the gentleman and opened the passenger side door for her before taking his own seat. "Buckle up, baby. Seat belts save lives." His smirk at such a joke among immortals was a shared moment, one that he could never have shared with a normal human. There was something wild and freeing about the prospect of taking a woman such as Lacey as his lover.

He pulled the car onto the freeway and soon the lights were streaking past them. Glittering diamonds and rubies flew in the night, each pair the mark of at least one soul sharing the moonlit sky with the world. Roman licked his lips as if tasting her kiss once more. He glanced over, his eyes mischevious and full of promise, and then shifted the car into sixth gear so that they could push past the others and reach their destination sooner.

Lacey didn't expect Roman to kiss her so aggressively and it made her frightened for a moment as she thought he was attacking her at first. But then was awakened by the feeling of his lips on hers in a frantic dance of freedom that had been released inside of the young man. All Lacey could do was trail her own hands down his sides in return while he made the Succubus flush completely of all colour. "Why imagine when you can find out" she smirked in an attempt to regain control over herself. Damn could Lacey get lost in those eyes..which wasn't always a good thing when he had the power to control any whim Roman desired. Unfortunately Lacey wasn't completely human herself.

And there he led her to the most dazzling Of muscle cars she had ever seen. Lacey whisled in awe at the Red Jaguar "Now this is a nice car" Lacey muttered inchonherently buckling herself in. As Roman tried to initiate eye contact, she tried avoiding his hungry gaze from jumping his bones right then and ther. Instead she whooped into laughter when the vehicle picked up more speed making her stomach drop in the process.

His home was like a big concrete and steel block, the design as cold as his heart. Tonight, though, his heart beat with a frantic pace that anticipated the magic that would occur with her in his bed. Maybe it would be magic, or perhaps it would be more like a frenzied hex, but he hungered for her in a way that he had never before experienced, and he had the suspicion that she might become an addiction for him.

Before he had even put the car in park he was looking at her with his hungry eyes, his desire evident in the way his lashes flitted in the dim light. He slid out of the car, his lean body sublime in its effortless movement, and began to briskly walk to her side of the car. He might be thinking of fucking her in every room and every position, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t be a gentleman about it. A very primal gentleman.

“I believe you are going to enjoy your visit, my dear.” He smiled as his tongue darted out to wet the very edge of his bottom lip. The glint in his eyes was simultaneously dangerous and playful. “I consider myself a generous host.” His slim, strong hand reached for hers. “Care for a drink?”

Lacey could only feel trapped in Roman's golden eyes when he gripped her hand and pulled her closer to him. She could only feel her pulse come faster in her lower regions as he offered another drink...but of what was the real question. "I don't mind a shot of Vodka or Tequila, unless you have something else in mind" she offered brushing her brown locks aside to reveal her jugular to him. Lacey couldn't die from blood loss which made her a perfect match for Roman to indulge himself in without any restraints on draining her dry. "If this leads to what I think it's going then I promise not to disappoint" Lacey smiled giving a flash of her canines under her full lips.

His eyes flickered for a moment, uncertain if she was really doing what he thought she was doing. There, before him, was the offered neck; delicate and delicious as her heart moved blood through her body, as rhythmically as fucking. He licked his lips and smiled at her. "Why not have both?" Roman's smirk expanded as his slim fingers brushed a stray strand from her neck and he drew her into his embrace, cool pink lips pressed to her neck as his teeth extruded and then pierced her offered skin. He'd never had anyone offer themselves to him again and the immediate hard-on was terrifyingly thick and demanding. His own neck was bent towards her mouth, and offering in return if she chose to take it.

He groaned in the pleasure of her blood. The thick, supernatural iron made him feel higher than he'd been on any chemical. His hands reached lower and gripped her by her perfect, soft ass, lifting her up onto his hips as his mouth worked from drinking from her neck to kissing her, then up to her mouth to find those perfect sweet lips that he'd been fantasizing about. Her blood was surging in his body, fueling him like a shot of adrenaline straight to his heart. It was like nothing he had experienced before and he wanted more of it.

A primal surge of energy hit Lacey when Roman sunk his fangs buried deep in her neck. Razor wire scraped the primary arterie, it hurt but the arousal of it all masked the pain. Lacey didn't drink from him incase it might turn her insides to ash. His manhood pressed against her inner thigh made her gasp in shock.

Lacey hadn't imagined how powerful the pull of his allure really was. Roman pulling her into his kiss was too much. She dragged her nails down his back, being careful not to tear the expensive material as much as her instinct demanded that she rip their clothing apart. So instead of giving into the primal urge she would Incourage his own by rubbing herself into his erection.

He carried her to his ottoman, a rectangular leather thing flanked by clear plastic arm chairs and a long, leather couch. It was better for wiping off blood and other bodily secretions, and the stark design reflected Roman's cold interior. Behind this was his kitchen, dining room, and above them all, the loft corridor that led to more private rooms. His home was an eclectic mix of cold and warm; something that seemed to try to balance the human and Opir sides of the man who called this his home.

He set her down on the ottoman and began to pull off her clothing, shirking off his jacket and then ripping off his long-sleeved t-shirt as if it meant nothing. As he did this he stole kisses from her lips, licked her rapidly healing neck, and then, when his frantic hand had pulled her shirt and bra off her body, he knelt before her and cupped each of her breasts in his hands, moving from one to the other with his mouth to suckle and lip the perky tips, tasting her silky salt on his tongue even as he longed to draw blood from her and drink again.

Lacey couldn't remember when she last had sex this good. He had to be the best Lacey ever had. No words could describe the sensation of the ravishing Roman was giving her breasts. Dear lord he was a good looking man, all that untamed power he had been hiding under the well muscled form. She looked to where the black dress had been pulled apart and Lacey couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself. Her tongue grazed her lower lip where blood had stained it. More of it was trailed over her chest and Roman's face that was much too busy being intoxicated by her lovely body. Moans echoed from her mouth between the kissing and use of his clever tongue over her breasts. She used a shapely leg to draw a seductive line from his waist to where she had adjusted herself beneath him to further grind herself into him to show Roman her own arousal but mostly to see how long it would take to drive him crazy. Lacey decided to take the liberty of trying Roman 's blood out of curiosity, if it burnt her tongue then it was off limits but if it didn't...

Her teeth sharpened almost lashing her tongue as she ran over them. Instead of plunging her double canines straight into his neck. Lacey began to suck the first layer of skin so the capillaries broke to cause a small bruise then cut it enough to taste his crimson life source.

Roman gasped in pleasure at the way her blood surged into his body, both burning and freezing his insides in a way that could only be compared to the best instant buzz a drug had ever given him. He slid his body up along hers, his long legs pushing the length of his rigid, long rod and causing it to scrape along the inside of her thigh. He felt her sucking on his neck and the thought of her with her fangs, of the idea of them rolling around in sex juices and blood, make his cock swell to a thicker girth than it already was.

He groaned when he felt her razor sharp teeth scrape his skin. The heat of his blood pooling on his neck, then of her lips as she kissed him and tasted his blood, made his body jump with anticipation. He couldn't wait; he had to be inside of her.

"Do it," he breathed, "I want to feel you drinking me." He drew the hard, velvety tip of his cock towards her wet sex, sliding it along the hot slick lips of her vulva, and nudged against her opening. He felt like he would die if he wasn't buried deep inside of her. With an inward groan he sank himself into her yielding body. Her sheath felt like heaven as it wrapped around his trembling cock, covering him in her hot, wet, muscles. "Shi-i-it," he breathed out at the amazing way she felt, and then as he began to stroke her from the inside he turned and brought her wrist to his mouth to drink from her blue, beautiful veins as he fucked her.

Lacey snuffed at his neck before lockjaw biting him. His blood oozed down her face and throat like biting into a ripe nectarine, then she pulled away to keep control over her bloodlust. Her mind wandered as the ecstasy haze set in from filling her belly with the sweet nectar. Suddenly snapping back into reality when Roman thrusted into her maidenhood along with a prick of teeth cutting into arteries. "Ahh Roman" Lacey cried out while she writhed under him. "Fuck yes!" She hissed before returning to lick away any trails of sweet crimson that might have been missed.

Her teeth in his neck, her ravenous hunger…it all blended to create a palatable sexual aura that floated in the room like smoke. “Fuck, yes,” he echoed as he thrust into, each plunging, long stroke filling her to the hilt with his thick, blood-engorged cock. Her eager tongue excited him, her bloodlust mirroring his.

His head swum from blood loss and sexual drunkenness. His hips thrust wildly against her, the slapping of their wet, sweaty bodies sending a strange cadence through the massive room. The evening became a blur of coupling and blood sucking, licking, drinking…he gave her every ounce of fluid in his body and he drank an equal amount from her, and when they had exhausted every fiber in their bodies he brought her to his bed and wrapped his arms around her.

“Stay,” he murmured, “stay, and we can break fast together when the sun rises.”

Lacey felt herself become more intertwined when she woke up with the light hitting her eyes. Lacey turned the silk sheet off of herself covered in bitemarks which made herself smirk in thought of the night before. Instead pulling away to leave him she stayed and cuddled closer to him before he'd wake up. Moving closer she'd kiss where her fangs had been buried deep within his jugular. Her sleep had mostly undisturbed except the dream of some wailng child while she came eye to eye with what looked like a primal animal with yellow eyes. It frightened her but didn't seemed the kind to tell Roman about. After all they had only just met, why would it be his concern to his anyway...right. He seemed pleased with how things went by the expression on his face while they slept becuase it was fuzzy of what happened after she hit the leather seat then when he drank from her.

Back
Top Bottom