Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tender thσughtѕ ◦ ◦ ◦ { female | fandom | originals }

Muted

t a s t y
Supporter
Σuted ... but not silent.

Male SeekingOther SeekingF-List

x Status x
Back! For female seeking however; I'm hazy on picking up stuff.... For now, I'm only listing characters to play and seeing what sticks!
flkjBoO.png

mwyBAmQ.png

— General

Yo, so about this nerd behind the Screen! I'm a semi-professional artist, laid-back af, and I have a passion for Animation. I will say though none of the artwork I use on the site belongs to me; I'd rather keep who I am a secret, as this is my escape! x If you are an artist, or know that an Artist requested that their artwork not be used, please let me know and I'll stop using it ASAP. x Otherwise, I don't have much else to tell. I'm just simply here to get lost in my fantasies, and the only age and genders I'm worried about are the ones assigned to the characters in our roleplays. I'm afraid that's just about all the info you'll get about me, as I'm a little fond of my Privacy!

           
      — How I Roleplay

Because of my ever-rotating schedule of Art, Commissions, and Work in general- I never know when I'll be too busy to reply. Thus, I ask that you PLEASE exercise patience when roleplaying with me; I'm not going to abandon our roleplay , and will notify you if I lose interest. I expect the same courtesy from my partners, this way we don't struggle in writing replies for things we've lost interest in, and can move onto bigger and better things! My reply times tend to run around three or more replies at odd times of the week. At times, when I have a heavy workload or events, this can turn into one reply a week, perhaps even every two weeks. So, if you need someone to turn replies back as soon as possible, I'm afraid we might not be a good fit! I will mention that during these times I love to simply throw ideas around and plot since they are far less tedious then writing out replies. Also, though I take my time to reply, understand that I put a lot of effort into them! You might see me online at times, but 70% of the time it is me re-reading PMs and thinking up replies while on my phone at work!

As for writing style and what I expect from others.... if you can give me good, well-written characters, that's all I really care about. 'Literate' might do well to explain what I'm looking for, but by no means does that mean 'a sea of paragraphs'! World-building is something I've found myself loving as well, just get lost in the story with me, and we should be fine. Just please understand that I might not be able to match your length every post, but will put all my effort into giving you a decent reply. It's hard to gauge my 'average' reply length, as sometimes its a few paragraphs, sometimes it's many. It just really depends on how I feel about whats going on honestly! Grammar wise, if it flows well enough, and isn't riddled with mistakes (one or two are alright!) I'm cool with it. You don't need to get wordy with me either, but if you feel a need to, well, be my guest!

           
                       — Other Details

Onward to the potentially tricky details... For starters; I would prefer to keep things in PMs. It's a tidy area to keep all my roleplays in one area and I can browse the site while still being easily notified when a Message comes in. As far as playing in threads go... it really depends. I might consider it if I stumble across a Seeking thread that has amazing plots I can't refuse, but if you approach me first asking to roleplay in a thread, it's highly likely to be a 'no'. Lastly.... if you're approaching me for Roleplay, I require that you chose any of my Scenarios/Pairings/Characters I have listed here. When you do choose one, please be sure to include what you are interested in, kinks, etc. I like to know all the little details! When you PM me please also specify somewhere what gender you wish to play. This helps me see which thread you came from as they all share similar pairings/scenarios! Above all else, please don't just send me a few words or 'Hey I like _____' with no explanation. If I see that much effort in your PM, it makes me wonder if you put the same effort in your roleplays!​

SG15n4l.png

All rules are Non-negotiable. If you need any sort of clarification however, feel free to ask!

• If you wish to roleplay with me, you must choose a Scenario, Pairing, or Character. I will not make up things on the spot based on Fandoms, Vauge pairings, etc., alone.
       
  • I prefer PMs to anything else. Keeping things on-site is easier overall, and I've never liked messengers. Depending on the Scenario, Kinks, and other details I might be convinced to roleplay in threads. However most of the time, I'll stick to PMs.
       
  • Posts should flow, have decent grammar, and absolutely NO one-liners! If you mess up every once in awhile, it's no problem. However if I can barely read your posts, then we might not be a fit for each other. My average is 2-4+ paragraphs, and would love a partner that could match that!
       
  • Plot and characters with substance are required. I don't want pure smut, and I don't want a mindless sex-doll. Romance and build-up are some of my favourite things, and I much rather form a story together!
       
  • Don't pester about my real gender please! It makes me...incredibly uncomfortable. Likewise, I could honestly care less what gender you are behind the screen- all that does matter to me is what characters we're playing.
       
  • Photo faceclaims really creep me out. I don't mind if you have a realistically drawn faceclaim, however please nothing of real people! For those who have hangups about it- I do usually tend to use more anime centric pictures for my faceclaims, so if that bothers you I can try and use descriptions instead!
          
  • I no longer do starter posts. I've had a few flake out after I write a big long introductory post- so if you start then I know for sure that you are interested enough! Sometimes I'll offer, but if I don't, then you can assume I expect you to start. (If I contact you, I'm willing to start however.)
       
  • If I lose interest, I will tell you, and I hope to receive the same from you! Please don't guilt-trip however.... I'm telling you so that you might take the time waiting for my reply to use towards other roleplays. If you still want to play however I am more than open to choosing other plots or formulating something new! Most of the time I drop because I know the plot doesn't interest me anymore, and that I can't see myself continuing it with any joy (which means lower-quality posts!). This rarely happens however, so please don't be nervous! It wasn't against you, I just want to be honest with my partners and don't wish to waste their time.
       
  • No means no! I hate that I even have to put this down, but I've gotten enough 'incidents' that I have to. This goes for both kink 'No's and me turning you down on a roleplay. Kinks I can be a little lenient on, but if I say 'I can't work with it'. Well. I can't! If I'm rejecting your roleplay offer, with no question about plots you might have/asking to seek my other plots, then assume it's a final no. Most of the times I won't be able to get into the roleplay, and wish for you to spend your efforts elsewhere rather then chasing me. It could be writing style, kinks, or just disinterest, but it doesn't mean I hate you as a person, I am just a picky one! When people keep pestering after a hard 'No' however, it drives up my anxiety...
    (Thank you to those that have been understanding about this ❤ )
       
                                            

H67ygog.png

Favourites

✿ Young Characters Not always in age, but rather appearance. There's something satisfying about a younger person taking advantage of someone older who might not be aware of just how sexual they really are. Plus, in terms of looks, feelings, and appearance, I myself identify more with early adults, rather than middle-aged ones. My absolute favourite to play however are late teens. Those who are just beginning to explore their sexuality, and whose bodies are still changing. All characters I use will be aged 15 years or older I do require that any faceclaims look to be this age or older.
  
✿ Fantasy This includes Sci-Fi, Magical Lands, Cyberpunk- just to name a few I'm fond of. My favourite fantasy scenarios however are ones that only have just a bit of fantasy to them. Near-future settings, demi-humans intermingling with normal society, and such!
  
✿ Size-DifferenceLarger things dating younger things will always be insanely cute to me! Whether its a normal human couple that simply share a few feet difference in height- or a monster that towers over it's partner.... they're all adorable in their own ways!
  
✿ DubconDubcon is neither giving nor denying consent- usually a result of a character unsure on where their feelings lie- or simply cannot even tell what their feelings are. Though this leans a bit on Non-Con, scenarios where a character is hypnotized, drugged, or unconscious and having sex with them is something else I might be interested in.
  
✿ Erogenous ZonesUsually non-sexual zones that cause arousal or just nice feelings in general. On non-humans I love these especially, tails and ears in general are the usual suspects. Otherwise, I love these overall; Mouths, Bellies, Ears, Hands/Fingers.
  
✿ Belly PlayThis has a variety of things you could play around with actually! Either rubbing a swollen/pregnant belly, pinching at it, kissing it... there's no wrong way to love it! I also love scenarios where a character has eaten just a bit too much and the tummy extends out a bit. I realize this kink is a bit odd and is in no way required! I also will not include it unless you ask specifically for it.

                                                       

Disallowed Kinks

✘ VanillaMy definition of Vanilla is; just plain sex with no attention to emotional, physical, or other details in general. After many years of just doing plain old sex, it's quite....boring. I understand relationships can make it interesting, but I count that as not being vanilla! Even just including more little details such as touching lips, groans and moans..... anything that could add flavour is better than just something so...plain.

✘ 'Bimbo' CharactersUsually characters that only have one purpose, and one thing in their mind. Sex. This goes for any characters that are more two-dimensional- little emotions, little thought, no real substance. I really dislike them, as I want feelings, passion, all sorts of reactions!

✘ Extreme Sexism/RacismThough I'm against sexism/racism in general, I feel peppering it in here and there keeps things more realistic and interesting than just ignoring it completely. (Please note however this is NOT required in any way- just that I'll tolerate brief bits of it.) However if this becomes a prominent part of our roleplay, I'll ask that you tone it down or else you risk me abandoning the roleplay completely!

✘ First Person It uh, feels just a might bit creepy to me.... I'd much rather do Third person, and perhaps even Second before we do this....

✘ OOC FlirtingI'm hesitant enough just to chat with others- but do this and it's a block bucko. I am happily taken IRL and don't wish to take on any more partners! Plus er, this isn't exactly a dating site.

✘ On Physical AbuseThis one gets a special mention. I love abuse and torture, seriously! However thanks to er, things that have happened in my life, there's just certain kinds I don't really like as it makes me uncomfortable. Mainly: Slapping/Punching/Spanking/Grabbing. What kinds I DO like are: Cutting/Scratching/Pinching/Burning. So if you could just keep that in mind, I'd really really appreciate it!

                                                       

    
  
  

Thank you for reading! Scenarios/Plots/Pairings/Characters continue in the next two posts below!

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

cнaracтerѕ and ploтѕ

Lt40NkQ.png

fbn7D91.png

Playing with Canons

Please note that some, if not all, of the links below are NSFW.

As of writing, I am currently looking to only play certain characters, and am looking for partners to brainstorm with! Please also note,
when the gender is listed, that is the preference of what I'd like to play against. If a gender has an only marker, that means I will only play with that gender.
(Additional links, including nsfw, are next to names to provide some scene inspiration!)

∘ ∘ ∘ ∘ ∘ overwaтcн
      
rOWK2fT.png

ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ  
À la vie, à la mort { female preference | slow burn | romance focus }

Widowmaker, a name that flashes in her prey's thoughts- just before the bullet ends them. Her peaceful life long forgotten, she now lives as a devoted assassin of Talon- Cold, Calculating, and utterly Emotionless. Despite this, for reasons that bring her much frustration and confusion, she still gets odd.... sensations. Triggered memories, night terrors..... pale pangs of depression. Burying herself in her work always helps, but if she slows at any point, her mind begins to wander back, pulling on her corrupted brain for the life she once knew...

Ideally, I'd love to play her against a female! A softer, patient touch is something I yearn for her- though men can certainly give it, I still wish for her to go opposite a female. OCs are open game for this if I like them enough, but ideally I'd love to play her against certain characters. There is no set path of redemption or further corruption either! Gentle care after being captured from Mercy.... frustratingly distracting flirtations from Sombra..... enticing offers to make those pesky feelings disappear entirely from Moira.... the possibilities here are boundless!
Characters desired (In order): Mercy, D.Va, Moira, Sombra, Symmetra, Doomfist, Reaper, Hanzo.

                              

Super Mario
         
9X2vJ6f.png
ddjdjd

test test test

                              

Fire Emblem
         
9X2vJ6f.png
ddjdjd

test test test

                              

Pokemon
         
9X2vJ6f.png
ddjdjd

test test test

                              

Steven Universe
         
9X2vJ6f.png

test test test

[td]                              [/td]

RE: Care to entertain me?

PBRBr9h.png

liJMTet.png

From my own twisted mind...

Once again, assume all links are NSFW!

UZM3fLV.png

{ So, if you can't tell my roleplays tend to be very character focused, its something I love over all else is building relationships and developing characters! These are just some common character tropes I tend to fall in and how I usually play them. These are not characters themselves, just how you should expect me to play characters similar to them. }​

  
   
     
        
Modern
   
KhJIA62.png
The Schoolgirl ;

   
For this it depends on what the character looks like, as it helps me shape the personality! My two main ones tend to be the Peppy go-getter or the Rowdy Tough girl. For the Peppy type, she's usually happy to help and friends with everyone; she rarely has enemies and is a bit too trusting of others. However, if she finds herself in a uncertain situation, she grows much more nervous, but is more likely to believe an outrageous Explanation! On the other side of the coin- the Rough Girl is usually the one all the other girls try to bully or gang up on. She's rude, has no manners, and generally is a thorn in other's sides. However her teachers see her potential in her grades, and a few students admire her independent personality. When cornered however, she'll fight with everything she has in her, while taunting her enemy the whole way!
     
     
   
                                   

    
    
3YzSF4w.png
The Assistant ;
     
How I play assistants tend to be a bit more singular. They all usually are younger girls needing a high-paying job in order to get their own careers off the ground. These are my more submissive girls- they have jobs to hold in order to survive, so they need to keep them at all costs. They can be used as barter tools to keep clients happy, or for the Boss' own personal uses. Personality wise, they tend to be obedient, if not breaking line to try and realign their higher-ups morality. If they get into a situation they don't like, they'll protest unless something like blackmail or a firing is brought up.

                                   

    
    
ZUmbU9I.png
The Famous ;
     
Girls in this category are rising stars, they have amazing voices and talents, and are inspiring to other girls everywhere! However showbiz has a dark underbelly, one filled with drugs, sex, and abuse. Though we don't always have to play that side in detail, it exists and won't be glossed over. My idols are usually full of dreams and willing to do whatever possible to achieve their dreams! They also are quite young; they're easily manipulated, naive to how harsh stardom can be, and eager to please. Despite how dark things might get however, they're determined to become the best of the best!​
                                   
    

     
     
Exotic
     
     
HTOIzrz.png
The Neko ;
     
My nekos are about what you'd expect! Playful, curious, and teasing, they love a good time and are usually easygoing! However when they get pissed..... They. Get. Pissed. I've got two types I usually play however. One is the playful, kitten-like girl who is a tad hyper, but very loving overall! The other one is someone who is more easygoing. She's been around for awhile, and knows almost everyone in town. However she's not likely to take disrespect! She's wise and clever, perhaps a bit manipulative at times, but overall a good friend once you get to know her.​
                                   

     
     
htRA3Fv.png
The Priestess ;
     
Driven by a higher power, these girls won't let something as petty as demons stop them! Though they don't always have to be fighting demons or saving the world- many are tasked with temple upkeep, and even meeting with the divine beings themselves! Again, these are usually in two types- the girl going out and defeating evil, and the girl that stayed behind to take care of the temple and it's divine owner. The hunter is more vicious, doing whatever it takes to exterminate the evil that threatens her world or god. The keeper is much more open to listening to reason, and is calmer. Both have one thing in common though, they want their god to be happy and safe!
   
                                   

     
     
Fantasy
     
     
LyTzXVA.png
The Knight ;
     
Brave and loyal, these are probably the generic knights you imagine when reading fairy tales. Though they share the traits of their male counterparts, the female versions of them are much more likely to challenge an immoral decision, and even go against orders behind their commander's back. Though they aren't easily swayed by a man's looks alone, they do feel a bit more empathy and are more likely to find humanity in a monster. Of course they also have more of a risk against such monsters wishing to mate with the feisty females! Overall they are feisty, honorable, and not likely to break when under pressure.​
                                   

     
     
sdNcchh.png
The Thief ;
          
Playful and dreamers, my girls love gold, jewels and sparkly things! They might not always have selfish intentions, but most of the time they're looking out for themselves in a world that's turned against them. Though they love to tease and play at first, once they're captured however, they become much more Snarky and serious. All of them have tragic or rough backstories that shaped them into who they are- silent shadows.​
                                   

     
     
lD1NxmA.png
The Hunter ;
     

Usually a bounty hunter, sometimes simply an exterminator to get rid of the pests that plague their land! Bribed easily with money, they might take mercenary jobs or go look for a relic lost in a dangerous land. They're very independent, reluctant to have fellow travelers with them, and work alone in general. These girls are much more glory based and prideful, once that gets broken, they're quick to submit while they ponder over how strong they really are....
                                   

A bump before work! (Will reply to PMs later today!)

RE: Care to entertain me? [Fandoms]

Bump before bed; also I prefer fandom play at the moment, unless you have a really interesting scenario with my pairings!

RE: Care to entertain me? [Fandoms]

Going to add more tomorrow, as well as a bit of a rehaul, one last BUMP until then though!

RE: { Tender Thoughts... } { Fandom / Original }

I'm back after a long hiatus!

Bumparoo

Also please remember I only accept scenarios/pairings from my list! If you want to link me to your thread to choose from/have a scenario based on my scenarios here feel free to tell me them. Thank you!

I'll be replying to PMs tomorrow! Until then, have a bump

"Total. Opposites." sounds both really cute and really entertaining. I could be up to it.

also liking some of your Fandom pairings

I'll PM ya in a bit!^

Might also be adding Picture Plots soon!

Till then, here's a bump. Craving some school stuff right
Now, so open to suggestions for those types of scenarios only!!!!

RE: ‹ tender thoughts.... › ‹ fandoms & originals ›

Eh I'll bump this too. I'm a bit worn-out on playing females though so please don't take it personally if I reject your request. ❤

Hmm, bump again!

I forgot to bump this one WHOOPS.

Updated with what's closed, as well as what I am currently craving!

A small bump

Tentative bump. I'm dipping my feet back into the roleplay pool after about half a year of nothing however, so my writing might be a little rusty!

Bump before work- but also a note since 80% of PMs I got were this way: Please. Don't just send me 'Interested' or similar PMs with one-line of incredibly vague into. (Though if you gimmie a PM just letting me know you're interested with a promise to give more info later that is totally okay!) It's going to mar your chances before we even get a chance to talk :(. Secondly, I'm only really looking for stuff in my thread at the moment- unless your plot/idea has very similar themes I might not be interested.

Thank you guys!

Replying to PMs later tonight! Have a bump for now though.

Back
Top Bottom