Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

▞ dark desires ▚   ┙ м χ м + м χ f ┍

Muted

t a s t y
Supporter
Σuted ... but not silent.
  
Female SeekingOther SeekingF-ListJournal
  

x Status x
Rehauling my threads,starting fresh on many roleplays. Please PM me for me details if we started something or discussed something previously! Many preferences, rules, scenarios, etc. have changed.

(Rehaul process; Taking my time, sorry if some threads look different than others!)
  

jZXc0MZ.png

mwyBAmQ.png

General
  

Yo, so about this nerd behind the Screen! I'm a semi-professional artist, laid-back af, and I have a passion for Animation. However none of the artwork I use on the site belongs to me; x If you are an artist, or know that an Artist requested that their artwork not be used, please let me know and I'll stop using it ASAP. x Otherwise, I don't have much else to tell. I'm just simply here to get lost in my fantasies, and the only age and genders I'm worried about are the ones assigned to the characters in our roleplays.​

   
How I Roleplay
  
Because of my ever-rotating schedule of Art, Commissions, and Work in general- I never know when I'll be too busy to reply. Thus, I ask that you PLEASE exercise patience when roleplaying with me; I'm not going to abandon our roleplay , and will notify you if I lose interest. I expect the same courtesy from my partners, this way we don't struggle in writing replies for things we've lost interest in, and can move onto bigger and better things! My reply times tend to run around three or more replies at odd times of the week. At times, when I have a heavy workload or events, this can turn into one reply a week, perhaps even every two weeks. So, if you need someone to turn replies back as soon as possible, I'm afraid we might not be a good fit! However I am often on my phone after work, so I can plot and chat any time. Also, because I often don’t have time to PM all of my Roleplay partners, I update my 'away' status on my profile if I know I'll be too busy to get on.​

As for writing style and what I expect from others.... if you can give me good, well-written characters, that's all I really care about. 'Literate' might do well to explain what I'm looking for, but by no means does that mean 'a sea of paragraphs'! World-building is something I've found myself loving as well, just get lost in the story with me, and we should be fine. It's hard to gauge my 'average' reply length, as sometimes its a few paragraphs, sometimes it's many. It just really depends on how I feel about whats going on honestly! Grammar wise, if it flows well enough, and isn't riddled with mistakes (one or two are alright!) I'm cool with it. You don't need to get wordy with me either, but if you feel a need to, well, be my guest!
  
  
Other Details
  
Onward to the potentially tricky details... For starters; I would prefer to keep things in PMs. It's a tidy area to keep all my roleplays in one area and I can browse the site while still being easily notified when a Message comes in. As far as playing in threads go... it really depends. I might consider it if I stumble across a Seeking thread that has amazing plots I can't refuse, but if you approach me first asking to roleplay in a thread, it's highly likely to be a 'no'. Lastly.... if you're approaching me for Roleplay, I require that you chose any of my Scenarios/Pairings/Characters I have listed here to start out with. When you do choose one, please be sure to include what you are interested in, kinks, etc. I like to know all the little details! Afterwords, I have no problem forming a plot and tweaking the characters/scenario chosen, as the best plots are formed with ideas from both parties. Above all else, please don't just send me a few words or 'Hey I like _____' with no explanation. If I see that much effort in your PM, it makes me wonder if you put the same effort in your roleplays!​

                  

    
SG15n4l.png

All rules are Non-negotiable. If you need any sort of clarification however, feel free to ask!

• If you wish to roleplay with me, you must choose a Scenario, Pairing, or Character. Though details can be easily changed, it gives me a jumping off point to see what you're interested in playing.
       
  • I prefer PMs to anything else. Keeping things on-site is easier overall, and I've never liked messengers. Depending on the Scenario, Kinks, and other details I might be convinced to roleplay in threads. However most of the time, I'll stick to PMs.
       
  • Posts should flow, have decent grammar, and absolutely NO one-liners! If you mess up every once in awhile, it's no problem. However if I can barely read your posts, then we might not be a fit for each other. My average is 2-4+ paragraphs, and would love a partner that could match that!
       
  • Plot and characters with substance are required. I don't want pure smut, and I don't want a mindless sex-doll. Romance and build-up are some of my favourite things, and I much rather form a story together!
       
  • No Photo Faceclaims please. If I approach you there might be an exception, otherwise, I'm not fond of them. For those who have hangups about it- I do usually tend to use more anime centric pictures for my faceclaims, so if that bothers you I can try and use descriptions instead!
       
  • I no longer do starter posts. I've had a few flake out after I write a big long introductory post- so if you start then I know for sure that you are interested enough! Sometimes I'll offer, but if I don't, then you can assume I expect you to start. (If I contact you, I'm willing to start however.)
        
        

                  

H67ygog.png

Favourites

✿ Younger Characters — Not always in age, but rather appearance. There's something satisfying about a younger person taking advantage of someone older who might not be aware of just how sexual they really are. Plus, in terms of looks, feelings, and appearance, I myself identify more with early adults, rather than middle-aged ones. My absolute favourite to play however are late teens. Those who are just beginning to explore their sexuality, and whose bodies are still changing. All characters I use will be aged 15 years or older I do require that any faceclaims look to be this age or older.

✿ Fantasy —This includes Sci-Fi, Magical Lands, Cyberpunk- just to name a few I'm fond of. My favourite fantasy scenarios however are ones that only have just a bit of fantasy to them. Near-future settings, demi-humans intermingling with normal society, and such!
  
✿ Size-Difference — Larger things dating younger things will always be insanely cute to me! Whether its a normal human couple that simply share a few feet difference in height- or a monster that towers over it's partner.... they're all adorable in their own ways!
  
✿ Erogenous Zones — Usually non-sexual zones that cause arousal or just nice feelings in general. On non-humans I love these especially, tails and ears in general are the usual suspects. Otherwise, I love these overall; Mouths, Bellies, Ears, Hands/Fingers.
  ​

                  

Disallowed Kinks

✘ Vanilla — Vanilla for me means that sex is the focus, and nothing but sex. That is just simply.... boring. Even if we don't have outlandish kinks, having interesting characters, plots, worlds, etc. will help make things much richer.

✘ 'Bimbo' Characters — Usually characters that only have one purpose, and one thing in their mind. Sex. This goes for any characters that are more two-dimensional- little emotions, little thought, no real substance. I really dislike them, as I want feelings, passion, all sorts of reactions

✘ Extreme Sexism/Racism — Though I'm against sexism/racism in general, I feel peppering it in here and there keeps things more realistic and interesting than just ignoring it completely. (Please note however this is NOT required in any way- just that I'll tolerate brief bits of it.) However if this becomes a prominent part of our roleplay, I'll ask that you tone it down or else you risk me abandoning the roleplay completely!

✘ First Person — It uh, feels just a might bit creepy to me.... I'd much rather do Third person, and perhaps even Second before we do this....

✘ On Physical Abuse — This one gets a special mention. I love abuse and torture, seriously! However thanks to er, things that have happened in my life, there's just certain kinds I don't really like as it makes me uncomfortable. Mainly: Slapping/Punching/Spanking/Grabbing. What kinds I DO like are: Cutting/Scratching/Pinching/Burning. So if you could just keep that in mind, I'd really really appreciate it!​

                  
  
  

Thank you for reading! Scenarios/Plots/Pairings/Characters continue in the next two posts below!

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Last edited:
iBylepq.png

Y2ayyrt.png

Fooling around with Canons

Please note that most, if not all the links below are NSFW

Plots and Scenarios
Pairings

{ These have only very vague ideas, some with multiple plots even! Quite a few of these are based in the world itself, but does not use canon characters! Feel free to PM me with a pairing if you want more info. I'm fine with any scenarios you have in mind as well- please just note it must include the pairing outlined here }

Fandom name
(If in multiple media, which ones I've seen )
[ Character I'll play ] x [ Character you'll play ]

Anime

Fairy Tail
Note, I'm not done with the series, I'd rather play these canons as side stories anyway! Anime only.
Levy x Gajeel
Lucy x Loki

Games
Dramatical Murder
Game is Preferred over anime

Aoba x Koujaku
Koujaku x Noiz
Aoba x Noiz
Ren x Aoba

Overwatch

Genji x Mercy
Genji x Zenyatta
Junkrat x Roadhog
Reinhardt x Ana
Genji x Hanzo
Genji x McCree
Hanzo x McCree
Soldier 76 x Reaper
✧ Jack x Gabriel

Fire Emblem

Awakening
Male Robin x Chrom
Chrom x Lucina
Chrom x Male Grima!Robin

Fates
Ryoma x Xander
Ryoma x Elise
Leo x Takumi
Kaze x Any!Corrin
Saizo x Any!Corrin
Kaze x Saizo

Pokemon

Trainer N x Black/White
Trainer N x Legendaries
Red x Blue (Game Canon)
✧ Champion x Losing Trainer
Defeated Protagonist x Enemy Team

Sonic the Hedgehog
Games and Comics (Pre-Genesis wave)

✧ Sonic x Shadow
Shadow x Amy Rose
Metal Sonic x Amy Rose
Sonic x Tails
Shadow x Blaze

Characters
{ Characters in set Universes that I'm not quite sure who I want to pair with, or scenarios to play with. All I know is I know them well and love to play them! }

Fairy Tail

Anime only

✧ Natsu { Preferably with Lucy, Erza, Gray, or even Gajeel.}
✧ Gajeel { Levy would be ideal of course! Open to other suggestions however. }

My Hero Academia { Won't lie, mostly looking for MxM in general.}
Anime Only
Izuku
Katsuki
Shouto

One Punch Man
Anime and Manga

Genos
{Open to suggestions, possibly OCs if done well enough! }

Ouran High School Host Club
Anime Only
✧ Tamaki
✧ Hikaru & Kaoru

Overwatch {Open to suggestion.}

✧ Genji {Open to OCs, as well as playing Young!Genji}
✧ Mcree
✧ Soldier 76
✧ Reinhardt

Dramatical Murder
Game preferred over Anime

✧ Aoba
✧ Ren ( Allmate Humanoid Form )
✧ Ren ( Human Form )
✧ Noiz
✧ Koujaku
✧ Clear

Fire Emblem {Open to OCs. Romance required!}
Awakening
Chrom
Male!Robin
Lon'qu
Libra

Fates
Male!Corrin
Jakob
Silas
Kaze
Shura
Ryoma
Takumi
Kaden
Xander
Laslow
Niles

Pokemon {Widely open to OCs! However not craving atm.}

Red
Blue
Lance
Gold
Silver
Morty
Wally (Aged up/Future AU)
Black
Cheren
Alder
Trainer N
Hugh
Sycamore
AZ
Archie

Last edited:

LyPa5vs.png

metwwWj.png

From my own twisted mind...

Once again, assume all links are NSFW!

Plots and Scenarios

{ These have detailed ideas and storylines attached to them. I'm open to small tweaks, but otherwise would prefer for them to stay the same. }

< Setting Name/Theme, Character I'll be playing > { Recurring Themes and Kinks}

v9Vkb0Z.png
  
  
☠ Nobody, Not even you, Can save me now... ☠
< Modern with a Twist, Cult Member > { Dark, Bloodplay, Multiple Personalities }
  
A teenager is the last of his cult, and destined to become the host of the powerful Demon they were to summon. All others of his group sacrificed themselves so that their souls could be used to call forth their dark lord. At the brink of giving up his humanity to end the world he's grown to hate- an old companion comes back into his life, giving him a reason to live, and to allow the world to remain untarnished. Unfortunately for him, the summoning has allowed the demon to partially enter this world. His body torn between two souls, he's caught in a struggle to keep his soul whole while the demon fights for control. As the demon explores through the eyes of this mortal however, he is intrigued with how the human world has turned out. Will the world actually be turned into an eternal hell, or has the demon found beauty in the new civilization? Only time will tell.

[ Cult Member ] [ Demon ]

           

  
nW5tOe3.png

  
↠ Our Path, Together ↞
< Fantasy, Prince > { Incest, Siblings, Long-Term }

For many years, the royal family has kept peace among it's people, and it's neighboring kingdoms. However small skirmishes still happen from time to time, thus the Prince and Princess usually set out with a small group of trusted friends to deal with various monsters and marauders that turn up. All through the adventures they have, the Prince and Princess, brother and sister, grow more and more close. Fleeting fantasies of becoming more intimate with his younger, feisty, yet sweet, sister fill his mind more and more each night, but conflicting morals keep him from acting on them. How long can this really go on for? (Might be obvious, but very inspired by Fire Emblem!)

[Prince] [Princess] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2]

             

    
    
zMfMrFu.png

❤ How Things can Change ❤
< Fantasy, Vampire Lord > { Romance, Teasing, Long-Term }

Finally, after many years of unsuccessful traps and attacks, a grand and old vampire lord has been captured by the young slayer that had been a thorn in his side for all these years. Humiliated and defeated, he seems to offer little resistance on the long journey back to where he is set to be executed. However the more he spends time with her, the more captivated he becomes. On the other side of the coin, the young slayer has her doubts about allowing him to die as well, and struggles with the moralities of the situation. Perhaps it is love? ...Who knows! While the Vampire Lord starts to tease the slayer, he becomes more quiet and flustered as he realizes his feelings. Overall I'd love the Slayer to start teasing him back once she realizes whats happening!

[Scene Inspirations] [1] [2] [3]

           

     
WBzWpoG.png

⊗ Nothing but a Memory ⊗

< Ancient Fantasy, Prince > { Conflict, Romance, Long-Term }

Years ago, the Prince of a powerful kingdom in the West was kidnapped right as he reached the age of 12; old enough to take power in the event that the King passed on. As distraught as the Royal family was, they continued on their conquest to expand their empire, while holding onto hope that their son might still be found. Five years later, they approach a peaceful Kingdom in the Mountains, eager to crush the empire. Surprisingly enough however, the sentries stumble upon the lost Prince defending the villagers as soon as they arrive! Desperate to get their son back, the family sends an old childhood friend and loyal knight to convince him to return to them. To their surprise however, the Prince is determined to stay and help his adopted home. Turns out his family had planned on conquering the kingdom all along, for it harbored a tremendous secret…​

    

   
LgLKFZ9.png

☰ A Twist of Fate ☰
< Fantasy, Samurai > { Flexible, Bloodplay, Bestiality }

For many years, an ancient kingdom was feared for it’s ruthless ways. No matter the people, peaceful or savage, young or old, women and children… no one was safe from death when their land reached the eyes of the emperor. What truly struck fear in their hearts however is the Samurai at his beck and call. An expert assassin, he cuts down key members of the community and government, assuring an easy downfall when the enemy army arrives. One night however, it’s revealed to him that everything he’s been fighting for has to stop. Had anyone else told him, he would have cut them down on the spot and called them a liar- but when it’s the celestial spirits themselves…? Viewing him as a pivot for the future of the world, they see no other option but to lay a curse on him in order to slow his rampage, so that he might have chance to see the destruction he has caused. That curse? Every night, sunset to sunrise, he’s bound to a vulpine body.

[Samurai] [Vulpine Form]

              
    
    
DFjWPoy.png

◖ Let Death take Me ◗
< Fantasy, Ancient Demon > { Dark, Bloodplay, Romance }

For centuries the Priestesses and Priests have been hunting down Demon Lords and killing them. The original cause of plagues, misfortune, and everything evil. Fast forward to the present, and most of the demons have been hunted to extinction; everything seems mostly peaceful, the world is as it should be. However one priestess stumbles upon the discovery of a lifetime; an ancient and terrifyingly powerful demon who has been slowly dying in his temple for the past few years. However this isn’t the biggest surprise to come, for the demon suddenly asks her to end his life. With a dark outlook on the future, he claims that the Priests who hunted down his kind have only sealed a worse doom for the rest of the world. With nothing to check the population, humankind will eventually destroy itself in desperation for survival.

[Demon]

     

Pairings

{ These have only very vague ideas, some with multiple plots even! Feel free to PM me with a pairing if you want more info. I'm fine with any scenarios you have in mind as well- please just note it must include the pairing outlined here }

Setting/Theme
[ Character I'll play ] x [ Character you'll play ]

Incest Pairings
Older Brother x Sister
Older Brother x Younger Brother

School Settings

Bad Boy Dropout x Straight-A's Student
Swimming Star x Needy Teacher

Supernatural/Fantasy
✧ Succubus x Prince
Prince x Slaver
Prince x Demon
Incubus x Princess
Butler x Demi-Human Princess
✧ Demon Hunter x Older, Peaceful Demon
Disguised Princess x Prince
Rebel Leader x Princess
Captured Samurai x Enemy Shogun
Rich Heir x Kidnappers

Characters
{ Characters- usually based upon pictures alone- that I want to play but don't quite have a scenario that fits yet! These will be listed by the general setting I want them in. }

Modern

Exotic

Fantasy

Modern Fantasy

Last edited:
RE: Some not so quiet requests... [MxM, MxF] [Switch]

Bump. Everything is still open!

RE: Some not so quiet requests... [MxM, MxF]

A bump before work.

A bump before work! (Will reply to PMs later today!)

Bump before bed. Craving Kid Icarus stuff pretty bad!

Bump; mainly leaning towards MxM atm!

A bump for the evening.

A bump for you too!

RE: { Odds and Ends } { Original/Fandom }

I'm back after a long hiatus!

Quite dry on the Male-playing end of things, everything is still open!

"All these Women..." sound neat, although I'm curious what Humiliation entrails (and how much, cause i do share similar kinks but strong public humiliation is not much my type. I prefer the teasing)

Also like some of the Original and Fanon pairings (like the Fates with Corrin if it means using Fem Corrin or the teacher and swimming star one)

Replying to PMs after work! Many of these, if not all, have not been taken, so still very much open...

RE: { Dark Desires } { Original/Fandom } { MxM, MxF}

Annnnd bump

RE: { Dark Desires } { Original/Fandom } { MxM, MxF}

All are still open ;a;

RE: ┙ dark desires ┍ ┙ m/m & m/f ┍

Not sure if it's quite done but eh. Bumping it anyway! Lots of new info! Please PM me if you're interested. Those waiting on PMs- expect replies later today.

'Nother bump.

I still desire more!

Once again, everything is still open!

Finally back. Itching for more partners!

Back
Top Bottom