Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

▞ dark desires ▚   ┙ м χ м + м χ f ┍

Muted

t a s t y
Supporter
Σuted ... but not silent.
  
Female SeekingOther SeekingF-ListJournal
  

x Status x
Rehauling my threads,starting fresh on many roleplays. Please PM me for me details if we started something or discussed something previously! Many preferences, rules, scenarios, etc. have changed.

(Rehaul process; Taking my time, sorry if some threads look different than others!)
  

jZXc0MZ.png

mwyBAmQ.png

General
  

Yo, so about this nerd behind the Screen! I'm a semi-professional artist, laid-back af, and I have a passion for Animation. However none of the artwork I use on the site belongs to me; x If you are an artist, or know that an Artist requested that their artwork not be used, please let me know and I'll stop using it ASAP. x Otherwise, I don't have much else to tell. I'm just simply here to get lost in my fantasies, and the only age and genders I'm worried about are the ones assigned to the characters in our roleplays.​

   
How I Roleplay
  
Because of my ever-rotating schedule of Art, Commissions, and Work in general- I never know when I'll be too busy to reply. Thus, I ask that you PLEASE exercise patience when roleplaying with me; I'm not going to abandon our roleplay , and will notify you if I lose interest. I expect the same courtesy from my partners, this way we don't struggle in writing replies for things we've lost interest in, and can move onto bigger and better things! My reply times tend to run around three or more replies at odd times of the week. At times, when I have a heavy workload or events, this can turn into one reply a week, perhaps even every two weeks. So, if you need someone to turn replies back as soon as possible, I'm afraid we might not be a good fit! However I am often on my phone after work, so I can plot and chat any time. Also, because I often don’t have time to PM all of my Roleplay partners, I update my 'away' status on my profile if I know I'll be too busy to get on.​

As for writing style and what I expect from others.... if you can give me good, well-written characters, that's all I really care about. 'Literate' might do well to explain what I'm looking for, but by no means does that mean 'a sea of paragraphs'! World-building is something I've found myself loving as well, just get lost in the story with me, and we should be fine. It's hard to gauge my 'average' reply length, as sometimes its a few paragraphs, sometimes it's many. It just really depends on how I feel about whats going on honestly! Grammar wise, if it flows well enough, and isn't riddled with mistakes (one or two are alright!) I'm cool with it. You don't need to get wordy with me either, but if you feel a need to, well, be my guest!
  
  
Other Details
  
Onward to the potentially tricky details... For starters; I would prefer to keep things in PMs. It's a tidy area to keep all my roleplays in one area and I can browse the site while still being easily notified when a Message comes in. As far as playing in threads go... it really depends. I might consider it if I stumble across a Seeking thread that has amazing plots I can't refuse, but if you approach me first asking to roleplay in a thread, it's highly likely to be a 'no'. Lastly.... if you're approaching me for Roleplay, I require that you chose any of my Scenarios/Pairings/Characters I have listed here to start out with. When you do choose one, please be sure to include what you are interested in, kinks, etc. I like to know all the little details! Afterwords, I have no problem forming a plot and tweaking the characters/scenario chosen, as the best plots are formed with ideas from both parties. Above all else, please don't just send me a few words or 'Hey I like _____' with no explanation. If I see that much effort in your PM, it makes me wonder if you put the same effort in your roleplays!​

                  

    
SG15n4l.png

All rules are Non-negotiable. If you need any sort of clarification however, feel free to ask!

• If you wish to roleplay with me, you must choose a Scenario, Pairing, or Character. Though details can be easily changed, it gives me a jumping off point to see what you're interested in playing.
       
  • I prefer PMs to anything else. Keeping things on-site is easier overall, and I've never liked messengers. Depending on the Scenario, Kinks, and other details I might be convinced to roleplay in threads. However most of the time, I'll stick to PMs.
       
  • Posts should flow, have decent grammar, and absolutely NO one-liners! If you mess up every once in awhile, it's no problem. However if I can barely read your posts, then we might not be a fit for each other. My average is 2-4+ paragraphs, and would love a partner that could match that!
       
  • Plot and characters with substance are required. I don't want pure smut, and I don't want a mindless sex-doll. Romance and build-up are some of my favourite things, and I much rather form a story together!
       
  • No Photo Faceclaims please. If I approach you there might be an exception, otherwise, I'm not fond of them. For those who have hangups about it- I do usually tend to use more anime centric pictures for my faceclaims, so if that bothers you I can try and use descriptions instead!
       
  • I no longer do starter posts. I've had a few flake out after I write a big long introductory post- so if you start then I know for sure that you are interested enough! Sometimes I'll offer, but if I don't, then you can assume I expect you to start. (If I contact you, I'm willing to start however.)
        
        

                  

H67ygog.png

Favourites

✿ Younger Characters — Not always in age, but rather appearance. There's something satisfying about a younger person taking advantage of someone older who might not be aware of just how sexual they really are. Plus, in terms of looks, feelings, and appearance, I myself identify more with early adults, rather than middle-aged ones. My absolute favourite to play however are late teens. Those who are just beginning to explore their sexuality, and whose bodies are still changing. All characters I use will be aged 15 years or older I do require that any faceclaims look to be this age or older.

✿ Fantasy —This includes Sci-Fi, Magical Lands, Cyberpunk- just to name a few I'm fond of. My favourite fantasy scenarios however are ones that only have just a bit of fantasy to them. Near-future settings, demi-humans intermingling with normal society, and such!
  
✿ Size-Difference — Larger things dating younger things will always be insanely cute to me! Whether its a normal human couple that simply share a few feet difference in height- or a monster that towers over it's partner.... they're all adorable in their own ways!
  
✿ Erogenous Zones — Usually non-sexual zones that cause arousal or just nice feelings in general. On non-humans I love these especially, tails and ears in general are the usual suspects. Otherwise, I love these overall; Mouths, Bellies, Ears, Hands/Fingers.
  ​

                  

Disallowed Kinks

✘ Vanilla — Vanilla for me means that sex is the focus, and nothing but sex. That is just simply.... boring. Even if we don't have outlandish kinks, having interesting characters, plots, worlds, etc. will help make things much richer.

✘ 'Bimbo' Characters — Usually characters that only have one purpose, and one thing in their mind. Sex. This goes for any characters that are more two-dimensional- little emotions, little thought, no real substance. I really dislike them, as I want feelings, passion, all sorts of reactions

✘ Extreme Sexism/Racism — Though I'm against sexism/racism in general, I feel peppering it in here and there keeps things more realistic and interesting than just ignoring it completely. (Please note however this is NOT required in any way- just that I'll tolerate brief bits of it.) However if this becomes a prominent part of our roleplay, I'll ask that you tone it down or else you risk me abandoning the roleplay completely!

✘ First Person — It uh, feels just a might bit creepy to me.... I'd much rather do Third person, and perhaps even Second before we do this....

✘ On Physical Abuse — This one gets a special mention. I love abuse and torture, seriously! However thanks to er, things that have happened in my life, there's just certain kinds I don't really like as it makes me uncomfortable. Mainly: Slapping/Punching/Spanking/Grabbing. What kinds I DO like are: Cutting/Scratching/Pinching/Burning. So if you could just keep that in mind, I'd really really appreciate it!​

                  
  
  

Thank you for reading! Scenarios/Plots/Pairings/Characters continue in the next two posts below!

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Last edited:
RE: ┙ dark desires ┍ ┙ m/m & m/f ┍

Bump yo

Updated with what's open and what's closed now!

Bumpin'

Bump!

Rehaul finally done, not ready to start roleplays quite yet, but more than open to plotting!

Tentative bump. I'm dipping my feet back into the roleplay pool after about half a year of nothing however, so my writing might be a little rusty!

A little bump before work! Haven't gotten any requests on this end, so very much still open to approach! Please send me more than a few words/one-line though- I'd like to know your interests as well as what you'd like to do too! If you need more time however and just send a PM stating interest with promise for more info in a later PM that is a-ok.

Another little note- I've been really wanting to play some demons, also haven't had enough MxM in a long time!

Thank you guys!

Bump. Haven't gotten too many male requests so very much open.

By god it's been awhile.

Doing my best to respond to older PMs, for now though I'm looking to dip my toes back into the roleplay pool in general, so bumping this finally!

A lot of shit happened but I'm hopefully sticking around permanently. Writing up a journal later but for now giving a tired bump to hopefully garner interest.

Bumparoo.

Also if you PMd me in the past please feel free to do so again!

Bump, going through and replying to PMs!

Also removing/reworking plots and pairings soon; so if you see something you like...ask!

Back
Top Bottom