Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Remembering all the marks Diego had left on her neck not too long before, Joyce felt this overwhelming need to mark him as well. She felt a small of warmth building as she thought about marking him for every woman he saw in the next few days to know that he was taken. Seperating her lips from his she pressed kisses against his jaw line before letting them fall to the large expanse of skin underneath. She kissed, sucked, kicked and bit till she was satisfied with her work.

Her lips weren't through only things working on Diego's bod. One hand held his body close to hers, while the free hand made its way down his briefs. Getting a firm grip on his girth she pulled him out into the open and proceeded to stroke him.

Diego groaned in delight when he felt Jy leaving lovebites on his own neck while he pressed onto her. His ecsasy increased when she pulled his cock out of his boxer briefs to strke him. He removed them, leaving him naked while he undid her panties, leaving her naked as well.

"Shall we continute to the foreplay or should we continue straight to the love-making?" Diego asked her lustfully as he pressed his lips against hers once more, grinding his erect cock against her pussy..

"When you tempt me in such a way how can I say no," Joy could feel her wetness starting to pool right at the edge of her lips. Her body was more than ready. The night had been one long foreplay session between feeding each other, the dancing, and the touching on the ride home.

Pulling away from Diego, she walked to the bed, her hips say a little more than normal ad she climbed up on their high bed and laid down in the middle of it.

Diego smiled at her tone and watched her sway her hips over to the bed and lay down. He followed her to the bed as he wrapped his arms tight around her. His lips met hers as his cock kept grinding against her pussy.

"I love you so much," Diego told her as he entered back inside of her. He groaned in pleasure as he began moving slowly but deeply inside of Joy's pussy.

Joyce grabbed on to his shoulders tightly as he entered her. The first stroke of Diego's girth always spread her wide. She let her body relax so that he could easily slide in and out of her.

They hadn't had much fireplay, but she could feel her inside and how they had became with their activities.

Diego's arms responded by wrapping tight around Joyce and his lips meeting hers. No matter how many times they did it, it was always an indescrible but still breath-taking experience to be with her. He began to slowly but senuously make out with Joyce as his hands caressed her butt and her sides while he was slwly picking up the pace of fucking his beloved.

Diego always kissed her so sweetly, she felt her body melt further into the bed as her lips tangoed with his.

She could hear her own soft moan as he continued to make love to her body. Joy pressed her body into every caress and touch even though it tickled, a lot. She just wanted to feel his warmth on her body. As Diego began to pick up the pace, she couldn't concentrate on kissing him at the same time. Her lips separated from his with a loud moan," please, fuck me harder," she begged the want in her voice clearly there.

Joy's beautoful body and her intense spirit mixed with his and it was a beautiful storm of love. His arms were tight around her as he was caressing her curvy butt and squeezin it. "Of couse," Diego said, desire dripping on his voice as he picked up the pace and he was going harder and deeper inside of her.

His body was gleaming with sweat as he was pounding her with a large amount of love and passion and her hot body on his makes him feel even more ecstatic.

She tried her best to hold on to Diego's slippery body. Every part of his body was radiating heat and she loved it.

The thrust he gave her in response to her 'more,' was too much to take. The head of his cock was constantly brushing up against the walls of her cervix as his pelvis applied pressure on her own. He may be self concious about his weight, but Joyce loved when his body weight pressed down on her pelvis creating that internal pressure. Between the thrusting and the pressure it wasnt longe before Joyce was giving in to the pleasure that built up.

She felt her body collapse and tremor.

Diego's grip and hold on Joy tightened with every thrust, and he loved everything about her. He was going faster and deeper inside of her, the pressue of her pussy driving him wild with pleasure.

He felt her body shake and the pressure she applied also triggered his own. He groaned her name in ecstasy and he came inside of her. He filled Joy up with his hot seed. He looked at her lovingly once more before he kissed her, his hands caressing her body.

"I love you so much," he said.

Joyce gave Diego a small and sleepy smile as she heard his words, truthfully she could never hear it enough. "I love you too," she rolled her body so that he was laying on her back and her head rested in the crook of his shoulder. It was Joyce's favorite position she felt the most safe all wrapped in his harms. Between the long day they had both had, and the earthshaking orgasm it was easy for her to fall asleep without a care.

She slept really well, and was up pretty early. Climbing out of Diego's arms was really hard, but she made her way to the kitchen and started making them breakfast. Remembering the lovely breakfast he had made them their first morning together she got out some pancakes and cottage cheese. It didn't take long to fix everything and head back upstairs.

She set the tray on the bedside table and proceeded to jump on the bed till Diego woke up.

"Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? It's engagement ring shopping day," Joyce couldn't hold in her excitement. She had been waiting for this day, for forever. With a ring on her finger everyone who looked at her would know she was taken, and all the people who had questioned their relationship before would be forced to shut up with their opinions.

Diego slept wonderfully, something that became more and more common as he was intimate and loving with the woman who would become his wife. Diego tended to wake up mildly early, but Joyce ended up waking up first, probably because of how comfortable he was. He began awakening upon smelling he breakfast and awoke to see Joyce.

He smiled at her and gave her a good moning kiss. He smiled. While he wasn't sure if he would ever get married, he still had a fund for an engagement ring he set up years back and he was happy he could finally get to use it.

"All right! We'll have a nice breakfast before we head out to some places that I want us to look at and then we can finish with a nice lunch over there," he told her as he embraced her before he ate the breakfast with her.

"What were some ideas for the ring?" he asked her

"As excited as I am to finally have a ring, I haven't took the time to think about what I want when I finally get it. I just want something nice. Nothing too over the top. Either way I expect this day to be pretty fun," she took her place next to him and enjoyed her own breakfast.

After breakfast and a too long shower. They werebith dressed and ready to go. They would make it to their feat appointment right on time.

"Likewise, I've been saving up for quite a while to get a special ring for the special woman I want to be with," Diego said before he kissed her once more, savoring their togetherness.

After breakfast, he joined her in the shower and he couldn't help but caress and kiss her while inside the shower. Whiile he would have loved nothing more than to fuck her right then and there, they had an opponent to go to.

He was dressed and he held her hand as they headed to the car. "What would be the first you would like to look at?" he asked her.

Joyce had no clue what style she was interested in or what color band. She wasn't like her friends with pages upon pages of pintrest pictures dedicated toward her big day. She had never been like that, which had made the whole wedding planning process so hard. Now that she was down to her two most important items, her ring and dress, she wished that she would have spent a little bit more time fantasizing about her big day.

"I have no clue what I want. I guess I never really though what I wanted my ring to look like. I think that I was more excited about the idea of having it. This is a big decision...This is going to be on my finger for ever and ever... I just know that I want something simple," they were both ready to go. They had spent a little too much time in the shower, so they had to jet to make it to their appointment on time.

At their first stop they tried on many styles of ring, too many really. Too many option made Joy's head swirl. The next appointment the sales clerk was rude and impatient, she didn't tolerate her very long.

By the time they had arrived at the third shop, Joyce was mentally exhausted. She had thought ring shopping would be fun and easy, five hours of flexing her wrist had proved her wrong. It was not as easy as she had thought it would. The owners of the last shop was an older couple with no one else to help.

"Marie," the man called to his wife. " Look at this beautiful young couple here. Usually what we do here is get you talking find out what you like and I'm sure we can find the perfect ring for you."

Everyone wanted to know what she liked, but she was still so unsure. "That's the thing I don't know anything about cut or clarity--,"

"That's not what we mean dear," Marie cut her off grabbing her hand. "We want to know about you as a person," she smiled big. "What's you're wife to be like ," she turned to look at Diego.

"Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out while we're here. Besides, it will be nice just spending the day together like this," Diego told Jouce back.

Diego wasn't big on these sorts of appointments, because of how time-consuming they could be. Nonetheless, he endured it all for her and the past couple of stores weren't of much help. He took some comfort in that he was at least spending time with her.

He smiled at the elderly couple, with their approach being different. He squeezed Joyce's hand to help her out.

The old woman faced Diego. He looked at Joyce and smiled.

"Where to begin? First of all, she's very beautiful and she is not afraid to be assertive of herself when it comes to it. She has her own style, but it's reflective of where she comes from and who she is," Diego began as he took everything in of his beloved.

"She's a strong sort of woman who knows what she wants and she will do whatever it takes to get it. She doesn't take anyone's garbage and she knows how to put people in their place when need be. At the same time, she is one of the most thoughtful, patient and kind people I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Everyday, I know I'm blessed in having her in my life and at my side," Diego said, pure honesty and happiness coloring each word.

Joyce felt her cheeks warm and a smile breakout across the bottom of her face. Everytime that Diego would talk like that she would feel her stomach fill up with butterflies.

The older couple smiled at each other, knowingly."I think I know the perfect ring for you," the smile on the woman's face was just as gleeful as the one that Joyce wore. Her small figure waltzed behind the counter till she came to a certain display behind the glass. "This is the one for you, I have no doubt in my mind," she beckoned for Joyce to walk up to counter.

Marie was like her fairy godmother. "It's so beautiful," Joyce allowed for to slide the ring on her finger. It was so petite and glitter. A thin band of white gold with three diamonds set together the biggest in the middle. It was the simplicity she had been looking for all day. It wasn't flashy gold or 10 karats of diamonds. It was simple and beautiful and it more than got the job done.

"She found the one, on the first try."

Diego was pleasantly surprised to see the woman present a beautiful and simple looking ring for his beloved. He smiled, finding it to be an elegent thing because of its simplicity.

"Thank you very much," Diego thanked the couple as he proceeded to pay for the ring. "I'm glad you love it, Joy," he told her with a smile. He was happy they were able finally able to find the perfect ring and he was very thankful to the couple for their assistance.

"I'm never taking it off, ever" Joyce vowed at that moment. Now that her finger had been dressed with such beauty she couldn't imagine ever taking it off; Her finger would be naked with out the glittering ring

The day had taken and emotional toll on the bride to be. Between getting frustrated at one store and then almost in tears of joy at another, she was ready to be wiped out. "You know what this day needs," she asked her Diego as they walked back out into the L.A. sun. "I think that it needs ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream with syrup and candy mashed in it."

Neither of them really indulged into sweets that much, but Joyce was a woman on a mission. She grabbed on tightly to Diego's hand and started marching down toward the ice cream shop that wasn't too far down the street.

Diego kissed her cheek before getting the receipt and then he got her hand in his as they began heading out. "Of course, though no ice cream will be as sweet as you," Diego told her, unable to help himself. He gave a cheezy smile before he kissed her once more and they headed to the ice cream store.

"I imagine your folks and mine are really gonna like the ring," he told her.

"I imagine they will. We will find out when your parents fly in again," she responded as they walked in the store.

From the moment you walked into the store you could smell the sweetness in the air. Joyce was in heaven. In her delight she made a huge bowl, cheesecake ice cream, reseese crushed in the mix, and plenty of caramel drizzled in as well.

With their bowls of ice cream in hand they sat on the patio to eat. Joyce had way more than she could handle, but she was going to attempt to tackle it. They talked and joked with the sun beating down on them, it really was the perfect day.

Mid conversation they were interrupted by someone calling Joyce's name from across the street.

She turned to look and it was the last person that she would ever hope to see while running errands, her college boyfriend, Miles. They had been together through most of college, had even talked about getting married till Miles had cheated on her their senior year. After they're break up she realized how controlling he was and all the other problems they had. Now here he was running across the street with a smile on his face. She tried to hide her shock.

When he was close enough her leaned in close to give her a hug,"hey," he says a little breathless.

"Hey, Miles it's so nice to meet you. This is my fiance, Diego."

Diego admittingly got himself a smaller bowl, namely because he wanted to watch what he was eating, another result of his isnecurity of his weight. Granted, he wasn't super fat or round like thos eimagiend, but it was still something he wasn't comfortable. Nonetheless, he did indulge in some cookies and cream ice cream drizzled with homemade hot fudge sauce and more bits of Oreo mixed in.

He was eating slower than her, but was still savoring the loving time he was having with her.

Diego felt the hairs of his arm stand up; something was up. Diego got a serious look at he looked at the guy who gave his fiance a hug.

"Hello Miles," Diego said in a neutral tone, keeping an eye on her. He wondered how he knew her, but his instinct was telling him it was nothing good.

Miles didn't really pay Diego any attention. He had the tendency to do that when he didn't want to be bothered with someone. "What have you been up to? I know you took over the legacy and all, but I didn't hear that you were getting serious with someone. Actually, I didn't hear that you were dating anyone at all. Last I had heard you were single."

"You know me, I've never been a public person. Diego just kind of swooped in and swept me off my feet," she reached for her fiance's hand.

"yep, you were always one for a whirl wind romance," he shook his head. His eyes were hurt and showed that he had saw her move for the other side of the table.

"I know, so Jane Austen of me. You know that I'm the type that wants to settle down. Now I've found someone who not only want to settle down, too. But he loves me more than anything else. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna spend the rest of my life growing old with this man," she wasn't trying to rub her happiness in, okay maybe a little, but she wanted him to get the hint and go away. Miles had no right to feel anything for her after he had hurt her the way he did.

"I'm happy for you. Have you sent out invitation?" He sounded so hopeful it broke her heart a little, not.

"Yes, we are making it as small as possible. Family from both sides and then some close family." Basically your's is not in the mail on its way

"Oh, well I'm sure I'll see some pictures on facebook," the only answer she gave was a nod. "You two kiddos enjoy your ice cream," he was off head hanging a little bit.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I haven't had to meet any of your ex's and you have to sit through the most pigheaded awful one. And how he thought that he might have an invitation in the mail, I wouldn't give him the oppurtunity to ruin our big day. Also, I'm sorry for the way he ignored you."

Diego glared at Miles, but he didn't do much out side of crossing his arms ad keeping an eye on him. He won't do anything unless it was needed. However, he did relax when he noticed his fiance's hand go to his. He went and grabbed it. He smiled at her, feeling a bit better.

He blushed and smiled some more on how she mentioned on wanting to grow old with him. It filled his heart with warmth and joy.

Relief was Diego's mood when he finally left. He looked at her with a smile. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart," Diego said as he leaned in to kiss her. "Well, I only had one girlfriend before you and she passed away," he said. "Dont worry about him. Our friends will make sure he won't ruin anything, so let's enjoy our time together," he reassured her before giving her to try some of his ice cream.

" I did want to enjoy the time we have left, because before we know it the wedding will be here, and our family will be flying in. We'll be do busy we won't get to spend that much time together because we will be so busy trying to entertain people. "They're grandparents were some of the first people to come in. After that in would come cousins, aunts, and uncles.

When her cousins came in she would have to. Do her final fitting of her dress. Then there was the whole pretending that they're not having sex why the inlays and grandparents were here.

"I was thinking that maybe the week of the wedding you could stay in a hotel or with one of my brothers. Think about it, it would build anticipation for the wedding night. Also, for the sake of my nana and yours too,it would be better if we didn't give off this vibe that we're already having sex."

Back
Top Bottom