Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

"I know, but it will be an amazing day regardless," Diego told her with a smile as he kissed her once more. "Our family and friends are gonna come over and we're gonna have the most wonderful and memorable day of our lives," he toldas he clasped her hands with a smile.

"I suppose so. I'm sure your brothers and I will get along well," Diego told her. "And of course, our friends will be throwing our bachelor and bachelorette parties. All I know is that mine probably won't be nuts or anything. Probably just a bunch of gaming and stuff like that," he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How about you?" he asked her, wondering what her friends could have planned.

" Im a little scared for my bachelorette party. They were saying something about a scavenger hunt and all the things they were going to put on it. I doubt Im gonna get any sleep that night. I know one of the stops that night is buying my honeymoon lingere, so that gives me one thing to look forward to," the smile on her face was plenty mischevious.

"Maybe we should go and catch a movie. We've got plenty of time left in the day and not much more time together before people start getting here. I think we haves week before your parents get here."

Diego blushed upon seeing the mischevious smile on her face. He knew that the honeymoon would be filled with plenty of love-making though he still doesn't have much of a clue on where to take her. One idea, funnily enough, was Disney World. Having worked there as an intern, he loved every moment, minus the lackluster transportation system the program had. Well, and getting his contract termnated of course.

"Sure. Where do you want to? I've been hearing that some smaller theaters have been opening up for indie films and cult classics," he added when he heard her idea of watching a movie.

"I don't know. I'm sure if we walk a little down the street we will find plenty of options for us to do."

Time seemed to pass buy too quickly for the couple before they knew it, there was plenty of family arriving, final fittings on garments, and final touches for all the decorations. There mothers had paid such good attention to all the details, there was no way that the night would end up anything but perfect. Diego had moved in with her oldest brother for the last few day, and his place a few of her female cousins camped out in the master room with her. The rest of the house was packed with relatives from both sides, anyone who didn't fit or was coming the day of was staying at a hotel close by.

With all that was going on the two has no real time together. In order to get some alone time Joyce scheduled a lunch appointment with Diego.

DIego was nervous throughout the entire ordreal in regards to the preparations. He stayed in with Joyce's oldest brother although it was mainly also helping his friends arrive at the hotels. He was happy that they were all able ti make it in time because they meant so much to him.

They stayed at their own hotel and it was quite the hassle. Diego promptly accepted the lunch appointment with his fiancee and he arrived there to pick her up for it. He had a smile on his face and he ksised her to greet her.

"I've missed you so much," in between covering his face with tons of kisses she latched on to Diego's body. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulder and pulled her body close to his."I've had no one to cuddle with this whole week and I'm so cold all the time because I'm not wrapped up in your arms. I can't wait for this all to be over, no more wedding planning, no more crowds of people staying at our house, just people"

This was probably the last time they would have to spend alone, before the wedding. Tonight they would have their last night of freedom, one day of full recovery and then it would be their wedding day.

It wasn't long before they were off at the restaurant, a little cafe not too far off from campus. It was a place that they had stopped off at often during their engagement. It was easy just to order their specials, from there they were at their favorite table in the little corner. They could talk and not be bothered.

Diego blushed at the amount of kisses his sexy wife to be was giving him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her with a smile. "I've been missing you alot too," he said to her with a smile before he kissed her once more.

He knew when the weddign was done, the honeymoon would begin as well as the beginning of the rest of their lives. He couldn't wait. He held her hands and he walked to the cafe where they often wnet to. He got what they always got. He leaned in to kiss her again.

"I can't believe how all of this started out and how far we've gone," Diego said lovingly to her as he looked at her.

"I know it is crazy a business deal that turned into a real romance. We sound like one of those little harlequin romance novels. That's okay though, the girls in those stories get happy endings," and Joyce was pretty close to getting her own. They had their differences and things they disagreed on, but for the most part Diego and Joyce were perfect for each other.

"Are you excited for your bachelor party? After we're done with lunch I won't see or talk to you for two and a half days. I feel like I will have withdrawls."

"We earned our happy ending," Diego told her as he leaned in to kiss her once more.he and his wife-to-be may have their differences and a little spat every now and then, but there was no denying they are in love and wanted to be together forever.

"Yeah, if mainly it will be me getting to spend time with my bros again," Diego told her with a smile. Diego had his pals and such, but those in his circle of friends were considered to family and he knew that his kids would learn a lot from Uncle Harry and Uncle Nate. "Probably just be doing our usual nerd stuff and all sorts of other things," he noted. "How about you? What do you think your friends have planned?" he said to her.

"At the least, we'll have the honeymoon to do whatever we want," Diego told her with a smile as he kissed her nose, looking forward to all the fun and fucking be will be having with his wife during the honeymoon and being with her forever.

"I wish you would tell me more about this honeymoon. you have yet ti divulge any information and I'm pretty sure that I have packed half of my closet because I was so unsure of where you were whisking me away to. I mean I'm sure that wherever it is, its a great choice. Honestly, I would go anywhere if that meant that we got to be alone again," she smiled holding his hand in both of her own.

Her time with Diego was filled with giggles and small touches of affection. She didn't want to go back to work, and she wasn't going to see him for a few more days, but alas there time was coming to an end. As they walked out of the cafe she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss. "I'm gonna miss you. Try not to have too much fun partying up and playing video games or whatever you guys are planning on doing."

Her phone started ringing and it was then time to return to the office again, "I love you."

"It's gonna be a fun place," Diego told her with a smile as he leaned over to kiss her with a sweet smile. He hugged her tight when their time together ended too soon. He knew he would see her in a couple of days, but with work and planning and the wedding soon, he would miss her, everything about her.

"And you too have a wonderful time and be careful," Diegol kissed her nosey as he hugged Joy tight before he saw her go off. He also went off.

His bachelor party was spending time with his best bros, both from online and offline. They didn't get drunk too much, but they did binge on their favorite foods while they were gaming, or watching their favorite movies or even playing some card or board games. He was just happy spending time with his bros.

Her friends did take her lingere shopping and she got a few thing to add to her suitcase that she knew Diego would like. The rest of night was spent going to bars and completing all the things they had on the scavenger hunt list which included an ice cream shoppe, dancing on bar tops, and maybe even some streaking. It was fun and silly the way a girl should spend her last night being single.

The recovery day was a spa day, they had made sure they hadn't drank to excess the night before. Joyce got a massage, a manicure, a pedicure, and everything was waxed and moisturized.

On her wedding day all that needed to be done was her hair and make up. She had woke up early to go for a run, her body was restless. Her cousins and friends had made her a beautiful brunch before getting to work on beautifying the bride. Joyce didn't where too much make up knowing that Diego wasn't too fond of it. She wore just enough to accent her features. Her tightly curled hair was in up do with little white flowers pinned in the back.

Lastly she put on her dress and shoes. Her dress was everything she had dreamed of strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, the bottom layer light chiffon that floated over her curves, the top layer hand made lace with an intracate design. Seeing herself fully in bridal gear Joyce wanted to cry. This was really happening. She was getting her happy ending.

Diego's night was filled with the sort of madness that nerds could have and such, though ti was not as wild as Joy's own night out was. The next day was to unwind, where they decided to go hiking for a bit, allowing Diego to clear his head and meditate a bit. Beyond the hike and spending some time talking and relaxing, he did head back where he took a hot bath and with the help of famil and friends, he was ready for the wedding.

He was wearing a tailored tuxedo that fit him just right and allowed him to be comfortable and move around. Everyting was pressed and his shoes were polished and he looked quite nice to say the least.

He had a big ol teary smile as he realized he was getting married. He knew it was gonna be glorious and epic. It was truly a perfect and unforgettable moment.

It wasn't long before her father was peeking in the room to inform them all the ceremony was going to start. At his notice the nerves came back just a little. Holding her father's hand as they walked out to the back yard made everything seem more real.

Outside she saw that her mother had transformed the backyard of her childhood home. Candles and flowers everywhere, all the trees properly trimmed and with lights streamed in them. The seat were filled with all there family and friends.

She couldn't yet see Diego with all the bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down into place. It wasn't until the pianist switched to "Here Comes the Bride," that her dad pulled her over to the silk runway that she could see Diego in his tux waiting for her. She wanted to run down the aIsle to him, but her dad had a pretty good grip on her arm that kept her from doing that.

They walked down the runway at their practiced pace, Joyce found herself unable to take her eyes off Diego.

Diego smiled at her with pure adoration as he saw her walk down the aisle. His heart was beating faster out in the backyard and it seemed time froze as he looked at her. It was only them and he smiled. His heart melted and he felt like he was an utter bliss just staring at her. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her either.

"You look perfect," Diego said breathlessly as he saw everyone he knew there for the wedding. Friends and family. The preist began reading the speech and of course, before long, it came to the vows. "Joy... I didn't expect I would fall for someone so hard or so fast. You are an amazing and incredible woman, a true gift from the heavens. I want to be happy with you and share my happiness and my life with you. I love you so much," Diego managed to say to her with a gooey look in his eye, filled with so much love for her.

The ceremony was beautiful, with their lastor giving a a beautiful sermon on love and the partnership of a man and a wife. After brief interssession in which her cousin sang a beautiful love song, it was time for them to exchange vows before exchanging rings.

At Diego's decleration of his love for her, it was impossible for Joyce to hold back her tears. Clearing her voice it was her turn to profess her love for Diego. " After being in so many failed relationship, I had given up on finding someone to be with, so I focused on work. Then I met you, Diego. I member thought I would fall in love with you, but the truth is I fell for you hard and fast. You didn't have to try at all, you were just you and that was more than enough. Now, I can picture what life would be like without you. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity loving you," more tears spilled out.

The pastor smiled as he brought them closed rogether. It was time to exchange wedding bands.

Diego just smiled back at her. All Joy needed to do was for her to be herself. They were gonna be together forever and they were gonna be happy. Diego gave her the wedding band and vice versa before he lifted the veil and gave her the kiss. It was the happiest moment of his life.

The reception was in full-swing, with alot of jazz and 80s pop music being played. Diego was dancing with his beloved wife, looking at her with pure love and adoration. "I love you so much," Diego told her with a smile before he leaned in to kiss her nose.

TheIr first dance was amazing. Afterwards plenty if their guest made comments of how beautifully they danced together. Really it was all Diego and Joyce just followed his lead.

"I love you too. So we'll be whisked away in to our honeymoon."

They sat and ate, several times people clinked theI'd glasse's for the couple to Kiss. Before the knew it, it was time for cake. They cut the cake, had the typical smooshing oothers cake in each other's . Followed by the tossing of the bouquet. It was time for him to throw her garter belt.

Someone brought out a chair for her to sit on.

Diego savored being with his new wifey as they ate and drank the night away and smooshing the cake and so on. He grabbed her gater belt and tossed it along with the bouquet. It wa a wild and fun crazy reception filled with nerdy music and lots of laughter and fun. Eventually, the fesitviites died down and everyone was heading back into their room.

"I love you so muc, my wife," Diego told her with a smile as he kissed her for what was the hundredth time in the past hour or so, a big dorky smile on his face. He was still in the tux, albeit it was loosen up and the tie was off. The wedding band was proudly on his finger.

"I love you too. The day was too perfect," she wrapped up with him. They had been up all day, then the dancing, the mingling, and the heels all night. She was ready to just relax the rest of the night, they would be leaving for their honeymoon the next day. They should be relaxing, but they probably wouldn't do much of that tonight.

She reached behind her to untie her dress, she couldn't have possibly worn her wedding dress all night, and had switched to another gown during the night. Her dress slid down her body to reveal one of the lingere sets she had bought ti surprise him with.

Diego sat on the bed and began undressing; he removed his shoes and socks before removing his pants, dress coat, dress shit and tie, leaving him in his boxer briefs and in his t-shirt. He enjoyed a moment of unwinding and relaxing before he took a look at his wife.

He blushed and arousal flooded his system when he admired how beautiful and sexy she looked in her lingerie.

"You look amazing, dear," he said dreamily as he embraced her.

"I feel like I've waited an eternity for you," she said ever so dramatically as she watched him peel off all the layers. Brides complained about the layers in their dresses, but the grooms had quite a few of their own.

She waltzed over to him her hips swaying a little bit due to her heels. She climbed into his lap , looping her arms around his neck, and resting her head on his shoulder." A week is far too long."

Diego went in over to kiss his beloved, letting his tongue siwrl over with hers as he was in the bed holding her and felt himself melt into her embrace. "And now we will spned every day of our lvies together. What could be more wonderful?" Diego tells her with a smile, admiring how she swayed her hims. He continued the makeout session as he began to caress and hold her, rubbing her butt.

"I love you so much," he said breathily.

Her heart still melted whenever he said those words." I love you more than anything. I love you more than all the stars in the sky," she leaned in for more kisses.

Using her body weight and momentum she rolled on to her back taking Diego with her.

Diego's makeout session with Joy intensified as he sunk into the hot and heavy passion enveloping them. His hand slipped under her lingerie and he groped her luscious breasts, caressing and fondling them as he was grinding his growing hard-on against her.

"Shall we celeberate our joyous union as husband and wife?" he whispered to her before he dove back into making out with her.

Back
Top Bottom