Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

He laughs slightly, she hadn't even heard him, so lost in her pleasure, he stands and removes his own clothes, moving between her legs. He slowly starts to remove her panties, the were beyond soaked, he holds the toy there for now.

I'm completely lost to the world around me, so overwhelminged with pleasure. My entire fate rests in your hands, unable to defend myself against your advances.

Marcus watches her a few minutes longer before turning the toy off as she got close again, he sets it aside. "Alright Professor... Let's get this little party started..." She's quite limp, he moves her to lay right on the bed, he puts her hands above her head and ties them to the headboard. He then moves back down between her legs, spreading them wide. "Wake up... Come on Hailey... Look at me..." He lightly pats her legs, he wanted her 'there' enough to hear him, but not lift the fog from her mind yet.

I stir, my mind scrambled enough to not defend myself at all, but conscious enough to at least be aware of what's going on. "Mmmmmhmmmm..... Yeah? What is it?" I ask, gyrating my hips with lust.

He moves over her, allowing himself to look down at her face and start to rock his cock against her pussy. "Do you want me to make you cum again... Do you want me to enter you and fill you with warmth..." He starts to press against her slightly.

I nod and hum lustfully, "Oh yes.....please.....please make me cum again." I'm so terribly turned on. I desperately need to feel that wonderful wave of sensation again.

Marcus grins wider and leans closer "Good girl.." He holds her hips and starts to push into her, he licks at her breasts and suckles her nipples lightly. "Nnn... Such a tight fit..." He sucks harder in her nipples and bucks his hips, entering her fully.

I hum softly, giving in to the sensation of his cock deep inside me. "Mmmmmmm....it does feel so good.....thank you...."

He sits back slightly and holds her hips, he pulls out slowly, then starts to thrust back into her, picking his pace up with each thrust. "Nnn... Beg me Hailey..." He looks down at her and watches her breasts wiggle and bounce with each thrust he made, he groans and starts to thrust harder.

While typically I'd never ever do something so degrading, it doesn't even get a second thought now. "Please, Marcus. Please fuck me. Please, make me cum. I need to feel you inside me, Marcus. Please!"

He shifts up onto his knees and holds her hips, easing her up slightly "You wanna cum Hailey... Wanna cover my cock in your honey..." He grins down at her and moves one hand up to squeeze her breast, rubbing her nipple. "Nnnn... You're squeezing me so nice Hailey..." He's thrusting quickly now, hitting her hard and deep "Mmm... Cum for me Hailey..." He moans softly, he was getting close himself.

It doesn't take any more coaxing from him than that. I shudder powerfully as my passions overload, my body erupting in a series of wonderful waves of pure pleasure. "Mmmmmmm....yesssssss...." I whisper quietly, enjoying each and every moment.

(congrats on post 4300!)

He groans and bucks his hips a bit harder as he feels her starting to squeeze him, soon moaning out as he hits his peak. "Nnnn... Yesss..." He lets go and fills her, pulling out and stroking himself to finish off on her belly and chest, he soon sits back and looks over her. "Mmm... What a beautiful site... You're all mine now Hailey... Say it... And I'll give you more..." He could see her body still twitching lightly with each breath she took.

I moan softly, looking up with hazy eyes. "I'm all yours, Marcus. 100%." I squirm a little bit on my back, incredibly in-tune with everything touching me. It all feels so amazing.

Mascus smirks and looks at her "Good girl..." He helps to roll her over so she's up on her knees and forearms, leaving her wrists tied to the headboard. "Does Hailey wanna cum again..." He smacks her ass lightly and rubs it, then lifts her ass a bit more and presses into her again, starting slowly to tease.

While my body is aching and absolutely exhausted, I nod again. "Yes....please, just one more..... I'm about to collapse, but I just have to have another..." I whisper lustily.

"One more... And I'll let you sleep Professor..." He grins at her, then starts trusting into her hard and fast, he even reaches under to slowly tease her clit. "Nnn... You're all mine Hailey... You'll get this everyday... How does that sound... Nnn..." He moans and speeds up.

I can barely even understand you, as you begin thrusting deep into me. I moan with pleasure, my eyes fluttering. I'll be lucky to endure to my orgasm.

He moans and smacks her ass lightly, continuing to thrust quickly, he'd be able to last longer this time "Come on Professor... Moan for your student..." He grins and leans down to kiss up her back.

I moan softly, my body quivering. The room starts growing more and more black....until I finally slump to the bed, passing out.

Marcus chuckles "Aw... I wore you out... Too bad..." He holds her hips up and continues fuck her for a few minutes before thrusting deep and filling her again. "Nnnn... D-Damn... Even asleep you're good..." He pulls from her and lets her fall to the bed, after a minute, he moves to untie her hands, then lays next to her. "I guess we can take a break..." He pulls her close and pulls the covers over them.

It isn't until about 11 pm that I begin to stir again. I mumble softly, before reaching up to rub my eyes. "What in the...where am....oh....." My heart sinks as I remember where I am. I turn my head to see Marcus asleep behind me. Great.

At her movement, Marcus stirs and rolls over, he yawns "Mmm... Hello Hailey... Have a nice nap..." He smirks at her and pulls her closer again, he kisses at her neck and cups her breast, softly rubbing her nipple.

I blush, but I don't forget our agreement. How we had it laid out, I can make it work...I can live with it that way. I can't risk making him angry. "Yeah...it was good....I don't know how I feel about you taking advantage of me when I'm turned on like that, though."

Marcus smirks and moves to be over her "I didn't do anything you didn't want..." He leans down and kisses her softly, one hand moving to massage her breast, the other to tease her clit slowly. "Can you tell me you didn't want any of that..." He shifts down to lick and suck at her neck softly.

Back
Top Bottom