Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

"Wonderful... We'll start Monday... I'll meet you at your office in the morning..." He kisses her again and moves to lay beside her "So... Would you like some dinner... I can order something... No school tomorrow... I can enjoy you all night..." He smirks softly.

"Uhmmm....yes, that'd be good. I am really hungry. I haven't been eating regularly all week. I'd be up for pretty much anything," I say, enthused at the prospect of eating dinner.

He nods and grabs his phone "Chinese... Or pizza... Hmm... I'm in the mood for both..." He makes the phone calls and orders the food, then closes his phone. "Hmm... 30 minutes on both... While we wait..." He gets up and goes to his closet, returning with a simple vibrator "Let's practice being quiet..." He flips the toy to low and starts to rub it against her "Just try and breathe normally..." He slips it in her and pumps slowly, watching her. "Imagin all those eyes on you... They have no idea... What you're doing..." Again pumping faster as she speaks.

I'm about to choose pizza, when he just decides to order both. I'm more than okay with that decision....I feel like I could eat all of both orders on my own. I lay back and start to relax as he leaves me, resting; but it doesn't last. He soon comes back with a vibrator which he slips inside of me. When he explains himself though, I nod. I definitely need some practice.

I do my best to hide the pleasure from my face. "How am I doing?"

He smiles "Wonderful... After a few minutes... I'll up the speed..." He also planned on her answering the door for the food, but he'd tell her that later. He continues his slow movements and leans down to lick and suckle her breasts as well.

I whimper softly, but do a relatively good job of keeping myself looking at least somewhat presentable. It's incredibly difficult...but doable, for at least a little bit.

He smirks "You're doing fine... Try closing your eyes... I want you to picture all your students watching you... Can you do that... Just sit yourself at your desk... Your class is full..." He starts to slowly pump a bit faster as she closes her eyes. "They're watching you... Seeing everything you're doing..."

I get more and more aroused as I close my eyes, my hips thrusting and grinding. My facade of innocence begins to sag, I start moaning with lust.

He grins and flicks the toy up to medium "That's it... Keep picturing them... All their eyes on you... Watching... Staring..." He uses his other hand to pinch her nipple lightly "Good baby... Now keep that thought... All those eyes... Now open yours... And look at me... But don't forget the others..."

When I open my eyes, they're filled with pure lust. There's no way I'll be able to hide that without some serious work. Sweat rolls down my face as I enjoy it all more and more.

He grins, they'd work later, he wanted to feed her raw lust for being watched "Very good... Can you feel them watching you... Every move you make..." He thrusts it a bit faster "Do you want to cum for them... Let them watch you enjoy your pleasure..." He stares at her, she was easy to push in the right directions.

Out of seemingly nowhere, a powerful orgasm crashes over me yet again, causing me to moan and groan with the purest of lust. My hips writhe, desperate for more and more pleasure. "Yessssssssssss."

He quickly flicks the toy to max and thrusts it faster, giving her what she wants "That's it baby... Cum for them... Make them watch you... Beg them to look..." Slowly feeding her enjoyment of being watched.

My orgasm crashes on, lasting for a wonderfully long period of time before slowly tapering off. Panting, I drift back down to Earth. "Mmmmmmmmm....that felt amazing...." I admit.

He slowly removes the toy and smiles at her "Glad you liked it... You were a little loud... But you were enjoying it so..." He sets the toy down and kisses her softly.

"See why I can't have this in class?" I ask with a lustful smile, kissing him back. "Everyone would figure it out so quickly."

Marcus smirks at her "You'll do just fine... I'll help teach you this weekend..." He kisses her again "Tell me you'll stay with me..." He kisses along her neck softly.

He smiles "That's my girl..." He kisses her a bit deeper, the pulls back "Ready for your second session..." He smiles and picks up the toy, running it along her thighs slowly.

"Hmmmmmm...will we have time to finish it before food arrives?" I ask, not wanting to be interrupted by the doorbell halfway through.

He grins slightly "That will be part of your next test..." He doesn't wait for her permission, he flips the toy to low and starts to pump it into her slowly. "It'll stay on low this time... But you'll be answering the door... With it in you... In a robe... Ok..." He starts to softly suckle her nipple.

My eyes grow wide with fear, immediately sucking the air from my chest. "Wait...what?! No...no I can't do that! They'll notice! They'd definitely notice! I can't do that!"

He continues to pump the toy and kisses her, forcing her to play with his tongue, then pulls back after a minute. "You'll be fine my love... Just look at me and relax... Everyone's watching... But you stay calm... You breathe slowly... That's it..." He twists and turns the toy slowly as he spoke.

"I.....I'm not going to be fine, though..." Fear starts pushing out arousal, at the prospect of being caught with a toy inside me, while answering the door. Surely he'll talk...and then other people will find out. It'd be even worse if they recognized me!

"Relax...!" He clips out the short command and moves the toy to rest on her clit, watching her "Repeat after me... I will be calm... I will not get caught... Again..." He resumes fucking her with the toy "Liok at me and say it..." He smirks.

Back
Top Bottom