Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

I try my best to repeat him...though it does fuck all towards me actually believing it. "I will be calm....I will not get caught...I will be calm....I will not get caught...I will be calm....I will not get caught..." I say, though I'm still having a hard time not being panicked.

He sighs and makes her look at him, then kisses her deeply to get her attention "You will be fine... And I'll be with you..." He starts to thrust the toy in her again and kisses her again, trying to get her to relax and believe him. He keeps it up until she's panting softly again "That's it baby... Now again... I will be calm... I won't be caught..." He pumps the toy in time with her mantra.

I keep repeating the mantra over and over. While it's calming and distracting to some degree, it's not like I am really changing my mind about it. I'm terrified that I will get caught. Even the slightest chance is too big.

He smiles at her and leans up, kissing her softly "Time to stand..." He helps her slip a pair of panties on to help keep the toy in her, then helps her to stand up. "You need to relax baby..." He holds her close and kisses her again, he slowly runs her back.

I blush as I feel the vibrator purring inside of me, his hands rubbing my back. "I know I need to....but....it's terrifying. You know that."

He smiles "Of course I do... But I know you can do it..." He moves away to get her his robe and wraps it around her "Look... Can't even tell..." He kisses her again, reaches into the robe to slowly pump the toy into her.

I moan softly, stumbling forwards to clutch onto his shoulders, just to stay upright. There's no way...there's no way in hell...

He feels her stumble and pulls from their kiss "Walk with me baby..." He stops moving the toy and takes her hands, he makes her walk slowly around the room, holding her gently. "Just look at me baby... I've got you..." He smiles, she'd trust him after this, after she felt what it was like to really be watched.

I walk around the room, my face blushing bright red. This all is just so...ugh. I feel like a complete and total whore right now. I just don't know what to do or say. This is such a mess.

The doorbell rang and Marcus smiles, he kisses her again "It's time baby girl..." He moves to get the money and pull on his boxers. He takes her hand and leads her down the stairs to the front door "Deep breath lover... Pretend it's me..." He hands her the money and opens the door, he takes the food "Thanks... Wanna give him the money baby?" He steps behind her to set the food down.

I'm absolutely panicking! I can't even think straight! What do I do? What do I do? Crap crap crap!!! What.....oh! The money! Crap! I pretty much throw the money in the delivery man's face in a panic, before darting back from the door.

Marcus blinks at the man at the door, then picks up the money that fell and chuckles "Sorry... She's had a lot of sugar... Thanks again..." He closed the door and moves to pick up the food, he looks at her and laughs "What was that..."

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! He totally knew! He knew!!! You could see it in his eyes! He totally knew!!!" I gasp, freaking out entirely.

Back
Top Bottom