Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

"That's not really fair, Marcus....you know exactly what you did. I didn't exactly have a choice at that point, did I?" I ask, my body quickly starting to respond to your curious hands.

He smirks "This doesn't have to be a battle all the time..." He starts to kiss down, licking at her nipples softly, slowly. "You enjoy what we do... You can't deny it..." He suckles each nipple before moving down again with his tongue. "Imagine how I could make you feel... If you weren't fighting me..." He licks at her navel, his finger slowly circling her clit "I can make you happy Hailey..." Now low enough, he spreads her lips and slowly laps at her clit, then sucking it gently.

I moan softly as I try to relax. He's got a point... I need to work on not fighting back so hard against him. For now, I don't have a choice. I have to be here with him. I might as well enjoy the cruddy hand I've been dealt.

Marcus smirks and continues to softly and slowly lick her, suckling gently as she moans, he reaches up to cup her breast. "You're a beautiful woman Hailey..." He softly rubs her clit with his thumb "Has anyone ever told you that..." He goes back to licking her, he wanted this time to be about her, he was going to make her mind fall for him. He soon starts to pump his tongue into her, his nose rubbing her clit.

The problem was, he was being incredibly successful. The combined show mental attack on my psyche while wearing me down with his fingers was proving to be the perfect combination. "Mmmmmm.... Thank you, Marcus.... That's a first for me.

He glances up at her and pulls back, gently pumping his fingers into her, he wanted to build her slowly "No ones ever said it... I find that hard to believe..." He goes back to licking her clit as his fingers pump into her "I can't be the only one..." Would she see him as the only one who thought her beautiful.

"Well.... The only one who isn't family," I admit, blushing while getting progressively more turned on. "It really does mean a lot to me that you'd think that"

He looks up at her again "But famiily doesn't really count... They have to say it..." He curls his fingers slightly to tease her sweet spot "I'm happy to be the only one who sees you that way... Be the only one who can make you feel like this..." He suckles her clit harder and rubs her Gspot softly.

The seed of doubt planted, I begin wondering if you're the only one who will ever see me this way. Maybe I should reconsider all of this.

Marcus speeds up his efforts, suckling and licking her clit faster and harder, pumping his fingers faster, being sure to keep teasing her Gspot. He saw her face as she started to think back on his words, he'd slowly nurture that seed, making her believe he was her only chance.

It doesn't take long to steal a blissful, gentle orgasm from me. "Hmmmmmmm....yes...." I moan as my body responds to his touch.

He slowly licks her clean, keeping her gentle buzz going, then he moves back up her body to pull her close and kiss her, letting her taste herself. "Mmm... Do you like how I make you feel..." He slowly runs his fingers over her side and breast.

I blush but give him a little nod. "Ummm.... Yes. I don't like it at school or when I'm trying to work.... But at times like these... It's heavenly"

He smiles "It can be like this all the time... Give me a chance..." He kisses her again, deeper, he snakes his hand down to softly run over her pussy again. "Look at me... Let me watch you..." He says softly and starts to slowly tease her again.

"I..... I've got to work though. I mean, I'd like to just let you do this to me all of the time but it wouldn't be remotely responsible. "

He smirks softly "We could work something out... I'm sure if you have it a try... You'd love it as school too..." He kisses her softy "You look stunning when you're aroused... And the blush from being in front of people..." He kisses her again and runs her a bit faster "You're gorgeous..." He stares at her and whispers "At least I believe you are..."

I blush even more and lean in towards him. It all feels so good... But I just can't let that happen at school. If i got caught, I would be fired for sure.

"I see that thought..." He kisses her again a bit stronger "I'd never let you get caught..." He continues his teasing "I'd keep you safe... Happy..." He stares at her with a smile "Have I let you get caught yet..." He can feel her hips bucking slightly "Let me make you gorgeous..."

"How can you be so sure...." I moan, the pleasure building stronger and stronger. "How could you even know? Everyone makes mistakes, right?"

"I would get caught too... Wouldn't I..." He slips his fingers into her again and teases her clit with his thumb "Moan for me again Hailey... Let me hear you..." He leans down and kisses her nipples softly before licking them lightly "I want you to feel like this all the time... Look as beautiful as you do right now..." He pumps his fingers a bit faster.

I moan louder, letting the pleasure coursing through me be heard. My eyes flutter as the pleasure takes more and more control over me. "And you'd likely get kicked out of school. It'd be disastrous for both of us..."

He smirks "But think of the thrill Professor... Of not being caught... Of all those eyes watching you, not knowing what you're really doing..." As he spoke, he moved his fingers faster, increasing her pleasure with the thought. "Sitting at your desk... Everyone watching... As you slowly build to your peak..." Rubbing her clit a bit faster. "Then you cum... Quietly, but powerfully... With them still watching..." Putting the thoughts in her head, planting that seed.

"I......I.........I don't know........I....uh....ugh.....yes, just a little.......uuuggghhhh...." My eyes flutter as yet another stunning orgasm runs through my being, electrifying my mind and body. It feels absolutely incredible, only further cultivating the mental seed in my mind.

He keeps rubbing a little longer, letting her enjoy the full orgasm. "That's my girl..." He kisses her as she's still trembling, he pulls his hand away slowly. "Tell me you'll try love... At least once..." He could see the spark in her eye at the thought "You may enjoy being watched..."

"Maybe.......I guess just one can't hurt...." I finally relent, giving in to his indomitable will. He was clearly going to get his way, it was just a matter of how many times I'd tell him no first.

Back
Top Bottom