Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Aaron pulled his clothes slowly off the now man, tears spilling over his eyes. "Why? Why do I even matter to you? What about me is so important that you'd risk your life to protect me?"

Alex was hardly awake now, barely able to hear Aaron. He laughed slightly, placing a hand on Aaron's hand. "Because....I love you..." Alex whispered to him, closing his eyes, and falling asleep. His heart was slow, along with his breathing, his chest hardly rising and falling.

Aaron's eyes widened in shock and he blushed madly at his words, staring at him as he said that and then he gripped onto Alex's hand, crying slightly as he watched him, holding onto him tightly. "Don't you dare... don't you dare..." He mumbled over and over as he held him.

Alex stayed asleep. While asleep, Alex's wounds began to heal quickly, the scars on his side seemingly fading away, and his missing ear sealing up, and soon he was breathing normally once again, but still asleep.

Alex soon woke up, holding onto his head. He soon sat up, confused. "What...what happened?" Alex asked Aaron, still slightly confused.

Alex looked at him confused, but then he remembered the bear attack, but he didn't really remember what happened after the attack it self. "Did it run away?" Alex asked him, confused.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked him, tilting his head as Aaron looked away from him. "Did I say something?" Alex asked him.

Alex blushed wildly, looking down. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it, not sure of what to say, or do.

Alex blushed softly, then looked up at him. "What...what would you have said?" Alex asked him, looking down blushing some more.

Aaron swallowed nervously and blushed brightly, looking down a little. "U-Um... I guess I would have said... um..." He took a deep breath and said nervously. "That... I really like you..."

Alex blushed softly, but slightly disappointing. "Oh...alright." He told him, blushing, and sighing softly. "So...uh...can...can we just leave now?" He asked him, just wanting to leave Aaron's friends, and these woods behind.

Aaron looked at him, confused as to why he was so disappointed, hadn't he just confessed back to him? But he just nodded and said. "I'll need to get my stuff from the camp site, I'll be back in a bit..." He said then began to walk off.

(He was disappointing because Aaron didn't say he loved him, just that he really liked him)

Alex watched as he walked away, still sitting down, naked, on the forest floor.

Back
Top Bottom