Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex followed him under the sheets, curling up silently, smiling. He yawned, and moved slightly closer to Aaron.

Alex moved shifted in his sleep towards Aaron, before shaking some, and without knowing, he turned back into his wolf form, his thick pelt pressing against Aaron's chest.

Alex woke up, to groaning outside of the tent. He perked his ears, then barked, meaning to talk, and forgetting that he was in his wolf form. He heard a yell, as Alex's eyes grew, figuring out he was in his wolf form. He heard a pump of a shotgun, and his eyes widened, scared. He began to bark again, trying to wake up Aaron, shaking wildly.

Aaron awoke to the first bark and when he heard the shotgun he woke up fully and clamped Alex's muzzle shut. "Shhhhhhh." He commanded hurriedly. "Stay quiet, calm down and try to change back, I'll go handle this." He said as he pulled a pair of pants on and hurried to the tent door, looking back at him and making a 'shhh' sign with his hand and mouth, before he crawled out of the tent, rubbing his eyes in fake tired. "What's going on guys?"

Alex crawled under the covers, shivering, his bones popping and shifting to make them go back into place.

"We heard something coming from the tent, we think there might be a wolf behind it." One of the friends said, the one holding on to the shotgun. "I'm glad we brought this thing with us." He said, getting ready to enter the tent.

Alex was soon back into his normal self, panting loudly though.

"It sounds like it's coming from the tint now." The man said, then pushed Alex to the side, before opening the tent. He aimed the shotgun at the bed where Alex was still at, and was about to squeeze the trigger, but then Alex looked out of the bag, acting confused. "What's...what's going on?" Alex asked, then jumped when he saw the gun aimed at him.

The man snatched away the gun, and pumped it again, making the shell fall out of it. "I was just making sure nothing was going to kill you." The man said, walking out with no remorse.

Alex look down, shaking wildly now, tears coming down his cheek, as he curled into a ball, whimpering silently.

Alex didn't respond, as more tears came down his cheek. "I...I want to leave..." Alex said, curling into a ball, not being able to hold back any more, as tears streamed down his face.

Aaron looked at him sadly and nodded. "Alright..." He said, his voice a little hurt and sad as he stood up. "I'll let the guys know you'll be going back to stay in town after that episode. You can head out the back of the tent." He said as he headed for the tent door.

"I...I don't want to live....alone any more." Alex told him, letting go of his hand, frowning, as more tears came down. "But...I guess you wouldn't want me around, anyways." Alex told him, standing up, and running out of the tint, running towards his old home.

Alex soon made it to his old den, and crawled inside of it, his emotions began to take over, transforming into his wolf form, he curled into the back of the den, whimpering, and squirming.

Aaron followed him, getting lost in the woods, he looked around and called out. "Alex! Come on! Don't do this! I want you to stay!" He called out, drawing the attention of a hungry bear.

Alex heard him shout, then sighed, but then jumped up, hearing the growl of a bear. Alex shot out of the den, running towards Aaron, jumping in front of him, as the bear crashed through the bushes. Alex barked at it, as it reared up, and growled at him.

Aaron gasped and fell back when the bear broke through the trees and stared up at it in terror, then his eyes widened when he saw Alex jump in to protect him. "A-Alex!?"

Alex lunged towards the bear, but was smacked out of the air, leaving a gash in his side. He slowly got up, as the bear turned towards him. Limping now, Alex clawed at the bear, getting one hit on it's nuzzle, before getting hit across the head, cutting open his ear. Alex was about to get back up, until the bear lost interest, and left. Alex wined slightly, his front paw was twisted into an awkward state, and the cuts on his side, and ear was bleeding heavily.

Aaron's eyes were wide in shock and terror as he watched the short fight and when the bear left he ran to Alex's side. "You idiot!" He shouted, kneeling beside him, pulling off his jacket and pants and using them try and stop the bleeding. "What the fuck were you thinking!? That bear was at least twice the size of you! You could have died! How could you be so stupid!?" Though he was yelling angrily at him he had tears in his eyes.

Alex panted heavily, he watched as Aaron covered his wounds through half opened eyes. He barked softly, and then nuzzled his hand, trying to tell him he was fine. Then he calmed down, as he transformed back into his human form. Soon after he was in his human form, his wounds began to heal slowly. "I...I needed to protect you..." Alex told him, closing his eyes. "I...I needed to save you..." He whispered.

Back
Top Bottom