Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The grande schools! [JinmeiXaolung x lil angel]

The duo started on their way and Terra smiled a little wider as she felt Chloe's hand grasp her own. She had such a warm hand, getting the chance to hold it like this was enough to darken the blush around Terra's cheeks. She continued to keep pace with her new friend, fingers laced between Chloe's as they approached the dorms. The noise from the crowd was dying down now as !ost of the students were enjoying their time outside on this day off, classes didn't start until the weekend was over after all. As the drew closer, Terra giggled a little bit, "I was scared earlier, when you first found out who I was...I didn't think you'd ever talk to me again." She spoke softly, her voice letting out a bit of that nervousness that she really didn't show anyone.

Chloe smiled a little awkwardly, her just recently gone blush reappeared softly. "I... I just felt really dumb... I didn't think the Etoile herself would be so... personable, I guess. But... I'll admit, I've never been so glad about being wrong... It's been... really, really wonderful with you so far. And, well... I hope I get to talk to you even after behaving like a scared cat..." Chloe gave Terra a sweet smile as they closed in on her dorm room. "There we are..." she said silently and opened the door. She held it open for Terra, still smiling. "After you." Her voice wasn't polite at all. Not in the 'oh, it's the Etoile' kinda way, rather than a very friendly, genuine way.

Terra paused for just a moment, steadying herself with a small inward breath before she let herself step past the doorway and in to Chloe's room. She took a moment to glance around at the cleanly settled into room and giggled a little, probably more than she had intended on, "I hope you and I can talk to each other too...it's been so long since I had a friend other than Miyabi to talk to..." Her voice trailed off a bit as she waited for Chloe to join her. She ran a gnelt hand over Chloe's bed before taking a seat on it and patting the spot beside her. This...was normal right? Friends sat next to each other on a bed, yeah? She hoped she wasn't doing anything weird.

Chloe locked the door, and as she did it, questioned herself. Why would she lock it? Anyways, redoing it would be weird now, so she hoped it would be brushed off as an accidental thing. She turned around and smiled, stepping closer to the bed and sitting down. She sat down almost a little too close to Terra, but she liked the way they sat there, shoulder against shoulder. "Why's that?" Chloe asked, confused. "You're... so nice and... and pretty... I mean... I don't wanna sound like a suck up, but I can't see why people wouldn't want to be your friend..." She spoke with a sincere expression, giving her words authenticity.

Terra let out a soft sigh, hand gently seeking Chloe's as the girl sat beside her, "Its because I was elected as Etoile. For one reason or another, people suddenly find me unapproachable." She smiled weakly at the girl beside her. Did she lock the door? Well, it did give them some privacy, like they were in their own little space and nothing else outside that door mattered. She took another breath, "People think that just because I'm the Etoile that suddenly they aren't good enough to talk to me, or maybe the title itself just carries a sense of intimidation. I don't really know myself." She laughed softly, her body tensed up a bit as she fought back her urge to cry, this was a happy moment...she didn't want to make Chloe feel bad by crying in front of her..

Chloe licked over her lips, as the felt dry. Maybe it was her excitement that made them dry, she didn't know. "Well... do you... do you think... I'm good enough to talk to you?" she asked. Terra made her feel odd. Good, yet inedequate at the same time. "Sorry, that was a dumb question, it's just... I feel... nervous... or excited... I don't know, really..." She DID feel those things, though, if she was being honest, she couldn't tell why. Clearly, Terra was nice and approachable, so it wasn't that. The confusion made Chloe feel a bit light-headed. "Maybe I'm just being weird 'cause it's been such an exciting day, right?" she tried to brush it off and smiled. "Would... would you like to see the picture? Or... you know... if you like, we can just... talk..." She blushed again. "Though I'm not really that interesting, I guess..." she joked, her emerald-like eyes searching for Terra's seemingly endless, gorgeous eyes.

Terra smiled softly as she looked up herself, eyes !meeting those beautiful emerald eyes. For a moment she didn't say anything, she just took the opportunity to let herself get lost in the galaxy those beautiful eyes created. She let herself get so lost that she didn't even realize she had leaned a bit closer to get a better look into them, "You shouldn't say that you're not interesting, because....w...well because...for some reason, I can't get enough of you..." Her voiced softened as her sentence ended. Her hand finally slid itself atop of Chloe's and once more she laced their fingers together, not wanting the moment to end...

Chloe's face showed a helpless expression, like she had to hold herself back from an inherent instinct. "I... You can't get enough... of me?" Her eyes seemed to flicker like a flame, as the light danced in them. She, herself was so focused on Terra's eyes, those gorgeous, snow-like universes in which the brunette could lose herself all so easily. "I... how do you mean?" she asked, almost tortured by the uncertainty she felt, both in her heart and through Terra's voice. She now inched towards Terra herself, though subconsciously, their noses almost touching.

Before Terra could stop herself she had leaned forward little by little, whispering softly, "Its...hard to explain...after first meeting you this morning and having to leave your side..." She started, her eyes held their soft gaze with a hint of another emotion flickering behind them, one that was much harder to decipher "My chest was tight and it felt difficult to breathe....all I could think about was your beautiful smile..." And with that, she made her move. Terra let her lips meet Chloe's gently, yet passionately, testing the waters as her eyes closed. She didn't know why she lost control around this girl, there was just something about her, and Terra wanted more..

Chloe smiled slightly as Terra articulated her thoughts. It was somehow relieving to hear she experienced something similar to her own feelings, though that didn't explain it any further. Well, until Terra leaned in and their lips touched. Sparks flew through Chloe's body, her face feeling hot. The brunette leaned into Terra, seeking the closeness and letting herself go. Pure extasy went through her head, as, after what felt like an eternity, they parted. "That... was..." she started to whisper, but her dizzy smiled said it all. "Terra... I... I didn't think... with... with a girl, but..." She didn't know what to say, or if she should just shut up. But she had to do something, or so she felt.

Terra gently placed a finger tip to Chloe's soft lips, shifting her position a bit before gently placing Chloe's hand on her hip. She moved a little closer now, slipping one of her own arms around Chloe's side and drawing them even closer together, "Its okay...in situations like these...we don't have to use words to talk..." She purred, leaning in again to let her lips once more press against Chloe's. Her body began to heat up, like a fire had ignited somewhere deep in her core! Her mind began to race, but Chloe pushed into it right? Did that mean she liked it? Terra started to deepen the kiss, but only enough that Chloe could still stop it if she didn't want it.

Chloe's sharp breathing pierced the momentary silence. "Yeah... that's... right..." she agreed. Then, she pushed into Terra, giving the kiss a more intense note. She felt the electricity run through her body again, just like the first time. Then, almost instinctively, she slipped her tongue into Terra's mouth. Shocked, she pulled back. Chloe was usually rather timid, not overly sexual with anyone. "I'm... sorry!" she gasped out, her words breathy. "I... It just happened..."

It was amazing, Terra's body was on fire as the kiss deepened and the feeling of Chloe pressing against her was hitting all the right buttons! It wasn't long before Chloe's tongue had made an appearance, working a small moan from the Etoile's lips as they parted again. Terra sayt there for a moment, trying to catch her breath before looking up at Chloe as she apologized, "Wh..why did you stop? You don't have to apologize for kissing me like that..." She managed to whisper out, her words hot and heavy in the air as she gently reached over and pulled Chloe on top of herself. Without any real warning she draped her arms around Chloe's neck and pulled her back into another kiss, parting her lips just enough to tease Chloe's tongue with her own.

Chloe breathed sharply and audibly. It was like an iron cast was lifted off of her heart as Terra spoke, encouragingly. Chloe smiled, still excited and let herself be dragged by the Etoile. Her athletic body pulling her... Chloe could feel how this very thought aroused her, excited her. She felt the blonde tease her with her tongue, but soon enough, Chloe's mouth opened a little more, voluntarily, and she let their tongues dance. Here and there, she bit and sucked the lower lip of the Etoile, loving her taste. Her heart pounded in her chest. What in the world was going on? A girl? The Etoile, to top it all off? But it felt so very good...

Terra felt her body instinctively arch as she was kissed, pressing herself more into that beautiful woman above her. She couldn't hold back her soft moans as she slid her hands around to the front of Chloe's uniform, fingers lightly playing with her ribbon as she managed to gasp out, "Ch...Chloe..." She felt her body shivering more with each kiss, her cheeks quite visibly flushed by this point. That's when she took notice of Chloe's knee and where it had happened to slide up against during their heated moment...slowly she worked herself into a positing where she could lightly grind that knee, letting out a softer, more silken moan as pleasure jolted through her like a bolt of lightning!

Chloe was caught up with everything, so that she didn't even notice Terra's grinding for a bit. Their passionate kisses made her feel so good, but also... longing. Wanting more. She eventually pulled back and smiled at Terra, who seemed to still make rather joyful faces. "T-Terra?" she asked, quickly noticing the situtaion. She smirked a bit. She was a little shocked and how quickly everything seemed to go, but... the fact that Terra was so attracted to her, so intimate already - It pleased Chloe a lot. "You... you want to... do more?" she asked, immediately judging herself. 'God damn, speak proper sentences!' she scolded her own mind.

A gentle hand reached up and Terra gently tangled her fingers in Chloes hair. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling with labored breath as she nodded. She let her eyes meet Chloe's, loving that smirk of hers...this whole situation was incredible, she'd never felt so sure of anyone in her life. She had never felt like this about anyone bef - well, there was one other, but that felt like aeons ago...Terra was finally able to let go of her past love, wanting to get even closer to Chloe now, "Yes...I do...your touch is enough to set my body on fire...." She panted softly, her free hand gnely undoing the first couple buttons of Chloe's blouse.

Chloe smiled, pleased, happy and blissfull. She had never even thought about loving, craving another girl. But here she was, her heart racing and her mind drowned in affection. She willingly aided Terra in undoing her top, her ribbon opened and her top coming off quickly. Her white bra was cute and, while it showed a bit of cleavage, still innocent looking. It suited the girl's vibe very well. Chloe blushed, not sure how to go about this all. She figured, with the Etoile wanting Chloe intimately, she might have had a girlfriend before, maybe she could take the lead? In any case, the brunette felt as if undressing and presenting herself would be the best thing she could do without ruining the mood. "I... I really like you... and I like you... seeing me." she said, blushing slightly. It was nurturing to her to see Terra seem so fond of her curves, her body.

Terra slowly lifted herself up, propping herself on her left elbow as she pressed her lips to the base of Chloe's neck, urged onward by her statement. She couldn't believe how fast she was falling for this girl, wanting more of her with each passing moment. She loosened her own necktie, her lips still making subtle kisses along Chloe's neck before she let herself get a good look at that nearly topless form. Chloe was beautiful, from her blushing face to her milky skin, everything about her was...perfect. Terra wouldn't want a damn thing to change. She smiled softly as she drew back just enough to look Chloe in the eyes, "You're such a beautiful girl...are you certain you want this with me? Because...if you let me have you now, I don't think that I'd ever want to let anyone else have you..." She purred softly, guiding Chloe's hands to the straps of her dress, her breathing starting to get heavier as her heart started racing once more. A soft, curious hand began to slide down Chloe's body, gentle fingertips traced down that amazing stomach as Terra smiled up at the girl rather seductively.

Chloe's breath, still fast and excited was proof of her mental state. Every kiss felt amazing and the way Terra analyzed her body made her feel so very good. As Terra undid her tie and lead Chloe's hands towards her own clothing, the brunette quickly tugged on them, trying to now strip down the Etoile a bit more, lusting after the view. She smiled sweetly as Terra expressed her concern, then nodded slightly. "Mhm... It... I don't know... I don't want to sound like a cliché but... I usually don't... don't do things like this... but... I've never felt like this before either. I... I wouldn't be able to ever sleep again if I walked away from this... It's... it's right." She smiled again, lovingly and locked lips with the slightly older girl. "Now... will you show me yourself as well?" she asked, a little giddy to enjoy the oh so promising view.

Well, how could she say no to such an innocent request? Terra began to slip her dress off from the bottom up, hiking it over her smooth skin and revealing her sheer black lace panties. She blushed a bit heavier, cheeks turning a newly discovered shade of pink as she peeled the dress off her bare breasts letting her lilttle secret of going braless that day out of the bag. She layed herself back against the bed, arms lifted over her head to give Chloe an unrestricted view of her nearly flawless body. A few scars were scattered over her hips and stomach area, and two scars on her right upper thigh. She suddenly began to feel very aware of those scars, hoping that Chloe wouldn't be put off by them at all. She bit her lip gently, leaning up to steal a kiss from that beautiful woman as her fingers nimbly unclasped her adorable bra, gently letting those breasts fall free as she lay herself back down with a playful wink, "I'm glad to hear you say that....I can't..remember the last time my heart pounded like this, the last time that I had let someone else see me like this..." She giggled nervously, wanting to make this day with Chloe something special.

Chloe tilted her head, like a curious puppy, taking in the process of Terra slowly shedding her clothes piece by piece. 'No bra... That's a surprise...' she thought. "Wow..." she whispered, her hands gently running up Terra's sides, as to feel her skin. "Your figure is... perfect... Some don't even look like this with a corset and you do it without a bra... Well now I know why noone feels good enough for you..." she purred, joking and complimenting the blonde at the same time. Chloe's cheeks flared up once more as her own bust was revealed, her firm, slightly small c-cups fitting her fragile frame. "I... hope I'll be the last one to see you like this too... 'cause I don't want to lose this, ever..." she said, smiling sweetly as she lifted her hands, almost subconsciously, and cupped Terra's breasts, the feeling arousing and wonderful. She pulled back, surprised at her own motions. "I'm... usually not like this... but... It just happened." She giggled. "I... I don't really know how... go about it with a girl... I mean... Technically, I know, it's just... I've never... you know..."

Terra felt herself grin a bit, and with a swift movement has swapped places with Chloe - pinning the poor girl beneath her. She winked down playfully as she let herself slowly kiss down that beautiful neck, a small purr like sound rumbling through her heated body, "Well, then how about I take the lead from here...?" she teased softly, her voice taking a much more alluring tone. She slid her hands down Chloe's beautiful sides, letting herself memorize every curve of that gorgeous girl beneath her. Every. Curve. Her lips met Chloe's neck again, slowly starting to work their way downward towards her collarbone...and then between those supple breasts. After a few moments, Terra let her lips brush over Chloe's left nipple, tongue extending just enough to circle it while her fingertips began to tease her partner's inner thighs. Inching ever closer to that hidden treasure under that skirt. She let out a soft, teasing moan for Chloe, breathing out her name as she started to unzip that skirt, gently tugging it down to get the girl as bare as she was herself.

Chloe was taken by surprise, as Terra took the command quite easily. It suited her, the girl thought. Terra was such a consuming presence, so perfect. It was only fitting for her to lead Chloe on, melt her into this experience. "That sounds good... Miss Etoile..." Chloe said, her voice lustful and loving. The little nod at her authority, symbolizing her submission to the girl that had filled her mind. Goosebumps showed on Chloe's smooth skin, as little, sharp breaths escaped her pouty lips whenever Terra's kisses send shockwaves through her body. "Mhh..." she moaned, cutely and lustful, as the blonde played with her nipple. Chloe had never experienced this type of intimacy. Hell, there was barely ANY experience so far between her and a partner, but this... this was certainly more, certainly better than what she had felt until now. Her legs inched upwards a bit, rippled. She wanted Terra to strip her bare now. "Am I pretty without the skirt?" she asked, a little teasingly, but also adorably insecure, as her nude body now layed in front of Terra, ready to capture.

Terra let her eyes run over that beautiful frame, drinking in every detail of the girl beneath her as if she were going to be quizzed on it the next day. She bit her lip slightly to fight back a subtle moan as she leaned up against Chloe, their breasts pillowing against one another as she kissed her lovely partner deeply, passionately. She drew back after a short moment and nodded, "You're absolutely beautiful..." She chirped, "I can't find a single flaw with you..." she giggled a bit, her fingertips once more playing at those thighs. Then, she brushed them over Chloe's panties, fingers slowly tracing along her slit through the fabric. She wanted to hear Chloe's moans, wanted to hear her soft voice. Hell, who was she fooling? She never wanted to leave Chloe's side after this, if she had her way she'd spend days like this, exploring every inch of this beautiful brunette's body...learning her hotspots, her zones, everything she possibly could about her.

Back
Top Bottom