Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The grande schools! [JinmeiXaolung x lil angel]

Chloe welcomed the passionate kiss and brought her hands up, laying softly into Terra's neck to pull her in further. Their tongues played with each other, as they parted shortly after again. Chloe grinned, pleased and happy. She was more than happy to hear the blonde praise her body, feeling wanted, loved and fullfilled in this moment. "Mhh..." A sharp whimper came from those full lips, as Terra's slender finger teased her most delicate zone through her panties. Quickly, Chloe pulled them down, feeling the need to be as nude, as pure as she could possibly be for Terra. "I... I'm kind of excited..." she admitted, an excitement seperate from her arousal. Then, a loving smile graced her pretty face. "I'm so happy I... I get to have this with you... I..." She shrugged a bit, as if she felt cheesy with her words. "I just... never thought I'd feel so good with this..." Again, that pure, warm smile flared up.

Terra felt her heart melting with each innocent word that left Chloe's lips. She smiled up at the brunette, eyes soft and caring as she giggled, "It's wonderful for me as well, getting the chance to feel so connected to someone...Its hard to put into words just how light you make me feel, like the darkness in my life just disappeared." She purred out. Her body began to slide lower now, kisses trailing from Chloe's breasts down towards her stomach. She moved only for a moment as her lovely brunette partner stripped off her panties, working another small giggle from the Etoile. Though, once they were gone, it wasn't hard to see why Chloe was so hurried in getting rid of them. Terra let her kisses trail down a bit further, over her hips and stopping just before Chloe's clit, opting instead to bypass it and start gently licking up her inner thighs. It wasn't long before she was able to feel her own wetness sticking to her panties, her desire for this beautiful young woman ever growing.

The transfer student smiled, happily, feeling ever so content with her life in this moment. It fullfilled her to know that someone like Terra, someone she was so drawn to almost instantly, would desire her, and would also be elevated by her. The sheer thought of making someone like her feel better was enough for her to feel incredibly satisfied. Her slightly toned stomach flattened further, as she exhaled in excitement, once Terra's lips trailed over her body. Chloe's lower regions seemed to burn, sparkle. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Once the Etoile started to carress her thighs, purposely skipping her slit, Chloe let out a groan. Half annoyed, though it didn't seem aggressive. Rather... needy. Chloe's hand went down, needy to touch Terra's skin. "Please... You're... such a tease..." she breathed out in her soft, loving tone.

Terra couldn't help herself, hearing that pleasured voice so full of need was incredible. She moved her own body up, meeting Chloe's hand with her shoulder as she started to gently stroke that deliciously wet slit. She let out a quiet groan, using her thumb to gently rub the brunette's clit in slow circles. She wanted to work more moans out of this girl, wanted to be the one to make her feel beyond good. She smiled at her lovely underclassman, "Have you ever had an orgasm before...? Well, a girl as pretty as you, I'm almost certain you have." She chuckled softly to herself. She didn't push any of her fingers inside Chloe, not yet. Just stroking and petting, enough to hopefully tease the girl into wanting much, much more.

Chloe's body jerked a bit, whenever Terra teased her, touched her. "Mmm..." - The pure joy, that pure pleasure, it was more than obvious in her voice. As she started to rub the girl's most sensitive spot, Chloe's legs pulled back, slightly inverted, as if her body was so taken back by the intense pleasure that it naturally tried to shield itself from it. It was obvious how strongly she experienced everything, how sensitive she really was. "No... I don't think so..." she gasped inbetween a few moans. "I've... 've never been with anyone... like this..." She spoke quietly, a little insecure about her lack of experience. "Mhhh... m-maybe once when I... you know... did it myself, but... I don't think so..." Her body jumped a bit as Terra made an especially pleasuring motion. "Gnn... Fu...." She held herself back from the crude word, her whole nature was so against such language... but these feelings made her question everything. Lose herself.

Terra was finding it increasingly difficult to hold herself back from this girl, wanting to take her further, to show her a night of bliss unlike any she'd ever find elsewhere. She started to slide lower again, this time..as her kisses neared that tender flower, she didn't bypass it. She let her lips brush over that sensitive clit and slowly ran her tongue along the brunette's hidden pink flesh. Her hands slowly wrapped around those beautiful legs to keep Chloe from squirming away as her tongue began its exploration of her flower petals and the sweet nectar awaiting her. She couldn't believe just how wonderful Chloe tasted, it was like drinking from an exotic fruit and her natural scent was absolutely intoxicating. Her tongue seemed to move on its own as she slowly teased Chloe's virgin opening with the tip, wanting to drive this amazing brunette crazy! It was getting harder and harder for Terra to keep her composure, and hearing that subtle curse nearly slip out of those lips, it made Terra shudder with excitement.

Chloe's eyes closed, her face painting a scenery of pure bliss, as she bit her lowerlip harshly, leaving a slight imprint in it. The feeling of Terra's lips and tongue sucking and parting her young, fresh and completely unused cunt send shockwaves up her spine, clouded her mind and made her squirm in excitement. "Ohh... Goood... Mmmm..." A steady storm of whimpering moans and quick, sharp screams made their way out of Chloe's lungs, shaky, just like her whole body was. The way Terra stimulated her virgin pussy overwhelmed the young student, her legs continuously trying to move up, where the gentle but affirmative hold of Terra came into play, holding them back. That only added to Chloe losing herself, the way the Etoile not only made her feel loved and wanted, but also at her mercy, her subtly authority overpowering not only Chloe's senses, but her flesh as well. "Don't... stop... Oh good... Please..." Her voice was a bit higher than usual, raw and a little weak. "It feels so good... so.... mmmm! Good!"

Terra was more than happy to oblige and falling in love with every sound that left this girl's lips. Her tongue circled her opening, teasinig it ever so gently before dipping in just a fraction. She repeated that movement with her tongue, working it further in with each stroke until after what felt like ages, she had started to bury it as far into the brunette as she possibly could. The further in she got, the more she curled her tongue upwards, searching for that one specific spot inside Chloe that would really set the girl off. The way she was squirming about made it clear that Terra was doing a damn good job pleasuring her, but Terra wanted to really get her off, to give her the orgasm she so deserved to have.

Chloe continued to moaned. The way she tried to keep at least somewhat quiet - and failing at this task - was arousing in itself. Her back arched up, so that Terra had an exquisite view of her delightfully toned stomach, she felt herself get dizzy. In fact, even her beautiful, green eyes rolled back a little bit. Chloe squealed in pleasure. "Oh, GOD! This is... Mhhhh!" The girl's hands went wild, quickly switching from slightly holding on to Terra's hair, to digging into the soft sheets below her, where they now remained with that tight hold. "I... I'm gonna c-cum!" she said, and indeed, Terra could feel how her juices flowed stronger, her body tightened.

Terra held the beautiful girl's hips in place, drinking deep of that addictive nectar flowing from what felt like her very core! It was a difficult task, and the Etoile did here best to make sure not a single drop of that delactable juice went to waste. Her tongue pierced deeper into the young woman beneath her, wanting to see just how long she could keep Chloe riding this orgasm. Judging by her initial reaction to it, this must have really been her first ever orgasm. That thought alone was enough to push Terra onward, to showing her what a woman's love could really feel like even beyond the physical pleasure of it all!

Chloe now remained silent as she pressed her eyelids down, closing her eyes and feeling overwhelmed by the sensations. "OH! GOOOD!" she gasped out, loudly, as Terra could feel the girl's body tighten more than before, her lower body buckling wildly, as her warm, velvety cunt was treated to its first climax. Chloe's grip was tight around the sheet. So tight, Terra could see her knuckles become white. "Terra!" she moaned out as she hit her absolute high, slowly coming down afterwards, though her body still spasmed a bit. It was quite the sight to see the polite, proper little student be so overtaken by lust. As she calmed, her slit still releasing that delicious juice of lust, she smiled tiredly at Terra. "That... was insane... Wow..." She laughed a bit, amazed at her own body's reaction.

A giggle escaped the Etoile's lips as she let her beautiful partner finally relax, sliding up her body with a lustful little purr, "I'm glad I was able to grant you that~" she chuckled softly, pulling the blankets up and over them as she cuddled Chloe close. She smirked a little bit before leaning up and gently pressing her lips against the brunette's with a soft, subtle moan. Giving this girl her first orgasm like this, it felt divine...knowing she was able to really pleasure this wonderful girl to such an extent was beyond even what Terra ever imagined herself doing! Well, up until about an hour ago, she never really pictured herself in this type of situation to begin with-! But, just having this woman beside her !ade everything okay, it truly did...she lay herself beside Chloe, cuddling up to her tightly, "Hey...about us being friends...I..I think I might like you too much to just call you a friend..." She giggled a little bit more, enjoying the comfort of being so intimately close with Chloe.

Chloe's hands instinctively searched for Terra's body as the Etoile cuddled herself up against her. Though she felt a bit out of breath still, she wrapped her arms around Terra, her index finger trailing over the girl's bare hips and side. "Mhm, I can see where you're coming from..." the brunette replied, smiling. Her cheeks still carried a pink shade. "Would you like... honey?" she asked, kissing the blonde right after the last word. "Or maybe... babe?" Another kiss followed, this time, she slipped some tongue into it as well. A shy giggled escaped the girl. "I'm super bad at this relationship sweet talk, I'm afraid... But... I'm very, very eager to learn..." Her words were purred out, full of affection. "Speaking of which... you need to teach me how to... make this happen... I wanna do it for you!" Her voice was cutely enthusiastic.

Another giggle left the blonde's lips as she gave a playful smirk towards her lovely brunette partner. She rolled over onto her back and motioned for Chloe to mount her, giving her bottom lip a sensual lick. This was wonderful for her, and Chloe seemed to be enjoying it too...despite having just met, it looks like they're official now. That was a wondrous thought for Terra as she awaited Chloe's presence over her, "Then, let me start with lesson number one..." she started, purring the last word as she ran a teasing hand over her own curves, "Explore. Start with that, okay? Just take your time, play with me...learn what I like. My body will tell you if you're hitting the right places and when you're not~" She chuckled a bit jokingly, but continuing to beckon her beautiful lover over to her with her index finger, "Now, C'mere honey and explore me thoroughly..." she leaned over before Chloe had the chance to move, pressing her lips against the brunette's soft, feminine lips, relishing the taste and feel of her.

Chloe smiled and nodded subtly, in her graceful, fragile way. Once Terra removed herself from the brunette, she bit her lip, playful and lusty, as let her fingertips wander over the blonde's shapely body. "Exploring something like this seems pretty fun, I could get used to that, you know?" she said, her voice giddy and excited. She swung one of her long legs over Terra, hovering over her lap, so their pussies almost touched. She then bend over, her hands slowly creeping up over Terra's body, from her hips, up, over her stomach, eventually reaching and gently holding those form, shapely breasts. "I think I can get used to this..." the girl purred as she brought her mouth over Terra's nipples and gently sucked on them, sprinkling her areolas with little, affetionate kisses. Every now and then, her damp cave would brush over Terra's exposed skin when she lowered herself or moved around.

Terra did her best to let Chloe do as she pleased. Those lightly peppered kisses on her breasts and around her nipples forcing her to draw in a shaky breath. She gently clawed at the bedsheets, trying to do her best to keep her hands off of her lovely partner, "A...ahm....I think..I could to..." She giggled, her cheeks a bright pink as those wonderful hands worked their magic over her soft breasts. She really did enjoy this, and was so looking forward to what else this adorable girl had in store for her....expedition. Their hips so close to touching, Terra could feel the heat radiating off Chloe's body, only further adding to her own arousal at this point. Her body twitched a bit as that tongue found a sensitive spot on her nipple, just at the base where it met her areola and a small pleasured gasp left her lips.

"Oooh, someone liked that quite a bit, oh my..." the brunette remarked, playful but... could it be? Greedy? She continued to kiss and suck, trying - and succeeding - to recreate her actions. "I really like it when you moan... Moan for me!" she happily demanded, as she brought one of her hands down and gently started to rub over Terra's clit. "I really, REALLY like it..." Chloe seemed to enjoy experimenting, finding Terra's most sensitive spots. The girl continued to work up the Etoile's pink nipples and clit, her every movement filled with grace and pure sensuality. She remembered how Terra forced her legs open a bit and how much it aroused Chloe. This sparked an idea. As she slowly faded out treating Terra's bust, she seductively crawled deeper and used her now free'd up hand to slightly push away Terra's leg, hoping it would have the same effect on the moaning girl.

Terra struggled with herself, desperate to keep her hands down. She gasped and moaned, her body writhing with the pleasure that Chloe was giving her! She could barely get out a coherent word, let alone an entire sentence at this point. Her body was hot, too hot...she felt like she was melting beneath this startlingly skilled brunette! Was she really just a virgin before Terra claimed her? Or does she just come equipped with the psychic knowledge of all of her hotspots?! Terra didnt have time (nor motivation) to wonder about any of that as she felt her leg gently pushed aside, really revealing her own glistening sex just after it was stroked (Forcing yet another long moan from the girl's lips!) "Ooh..w....wow...Holy-- Ch..Chloe~~ Y..You're rea--mnhh...really good at this..." she managed to gasp out, lifting a hand to gently bite her knuckle in a very seductive way, trying to muffle her moan before they got too loud. Saint Miator had nice rooms, that was certain...but they weren't sound proof.

Chloe let her tongue slip through Terra's slit. It was the first time she had experienced this and she immediately loved the taste. She crawled back, letting her bust touch Terra's skin as her face hovered right before the Etoile's. "I am?" she asked cutely and purposely playful. "Mhh... Maybe I'm a natural, heh..." Her little giggle revealed how much fun she had with this. The brunette gently tugged on Terra's arm, pulling away her hand. "I want to hear you moan... Honey." she added, blushing a bit at the affectionated way she spoke with her. It was so surreal for her, but she embraced the bliss Terra gave her. Quickly, she let herself sink lower again, now exploring Terra's lust center. Her slender finger started to play around, teasing to enter it, until finally, a few slow, careful thrusts found their way. She quickly decided that it'd be even more fun if she simultanously laid her mouth on the delicate pearl, and so she pleased Terra with her mouth and fingers, loving the feeling of her body moving below and around her.

Terra felt her hips writhe under the assault of those wonderful fingers! A long moan escaped her lips as she rolled her hips against Chloe's mouth, loving the feelings and sensations coursing through her veins. Chloe really was a natural at this, she had somehow hit all of the perfect spots inside her body with those fingers of hers, causing the blonde to gasp sharply and nearly pull her legs up. The pleasure was building within the sensual blonde who was falling more and more in love with her new brunette girlfriend, absolutely reveling in the pleasure! She herself had never been pleasured quite like this, normally she was the one that had to be on top, it felt absolutely wonderful to let herself be dominated and played with by this incredible girl. She panted softly, hearing Chloe's words as she started to ease up on her control, letting her moans start to flow out at a more natural pace. A heat had started to build with her core, and she could feel her body starting to tense up in anticipation! It wouldn't be much longer before she was powering through her own orgasm!

"That's more like it..." Chloe remarked in a lusty, sensual voice. Her tone was filled with joy and anticipation as she smiled up at Terra, sweetly, and licked her lips as seductively as she could. Her fingers still thrusting softly into Terra's sex, she brought her other hand onto her clit and started to rub it gently but demanding. "I really wanna know what you sound like when you cum... I bet even hotter than you already are..." She spoke in an encouraging, wanting way. One that signaled the blonde how much she was wanted and loved. Chloe's mouth once more set onto the sensitive pearl, gently sucking it while her fingers entered and left the warm, velvety cunt a little faster, a little more demanding. "Cum for me... Please, Terra, I need you to cum for me..." Unbeknownst to the Etoile, Chloe had blushed a bit. She wasn't one to talk crudely and dirty talk had never been on her mind before, but this girl... this girl that was aching with lust, right in front of her, she made her wild.

Terra felt her nails dig into the bedsheets, her back starting to arch as she let out a long groan of pleasure. Her body at this point was shaking like a leaf with the intensity of the sheer pleasure ripping through her body as Chloe's mouth found her clit once more. She wouldn't be able to hold it all back even if she had wanted to at this point. As that heat in her core began to build itself into a critical meltdown, she let herself orgasm! Instantaneously she arched her back and raked her nails over the sheets, a sharp cry of pleasure was her only warning as he toes curled up tight. Her entire body tensed up as the powerful orgasm overloaded her senses for those brief moments, a long cry of ecstasy escaping her lips alongside Chloe's breathless name! The blonde had never been given an orgasm like this, never...When the brunt of it had settled, she let her exhausted body collapse onto the bed and struggled to catch her breath as the intense sensations continued through her already sensitive body.

Chloe was more than satisfied, both phyisically and mentally. She let her tongue lap up Terra's juices to the best of her ability, though she didn't linger too long, as she figured Terra would feel incredibly sensitive at the moment. Instead, the brunette crawled up in a playful manner, resting next to Terra and wrapped an arm around her, hugging her a bit. Their bare bodies pressed against each other, Chloe felt the thin layer of sweat on their physiques, which made her giggle a bit. It had gotten quite intense. "Was that good?" she asked curiously, though the smile suggested she assumed a positive reply. "You looked so yummy... and you were too..." She had her voice in a slightly higher pitch, as she was in the modd to be playful and sexy for the girl that drove her wild so easily.

Terra nodded some as she tried to regain some of her senses back, her body still reeling from that amazing orgasm that Chloes had graced her with. At that moment, she was quite content with the intimacy...being so close to the girl that ignited her heart, brought that spark back into her soul...some color in her life. She smiled warmly over at the beautiful brunette, leaning over to gently kiss her, "It was incredible...I havent felt that good in so very...very long..." She purred as her body started to slowly come down from it's previous state. She slipped her own arm around Chloe's side, drawing their bodies yet closer together as she giggled a little bit herself, "From here on out, you're mine, and mine alone..okay?" she winked playfully, leaning over to gently plant a kiss on one rosy cheek.

Chloe smiled, a cute laughing wrinkle appearing in the corner of her mouth. "I'm all yours, Miss Etoile." she replied, equally playful. One of her long legs pushed away one of Terra's, quickly slipping inbetween and then intertwining with them. Terra's skin felt so good against her own, though she couldn't resist to slightly brush against Terra's crotch with her thigh. "But you're mine too, right? I bet everyone wants to kill me after today... I have the prettiest girl with me in bed... and then it is the Etoile... I don't think I could ever be more fortunate." Chloe's voice struck a small line, she was so affectionate and loving, so grateful for this experience, without seeming fake or like she was attempting to suck up. A genuine happiness radiated off of her as she placed her head onto Terra's shoulder, planting a few kisses along the blonde's collarbone.

Back
Top Bottom