Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The grande schools! [JinmeiXaolung x lil angel]

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
Astraea Academy; An all-girl boarding school unlike any the world had ever seen. So many students attended this prestigious academy that it had to be split up into three separate schools!

The first, and oldest school in the Astraea Academy lineup was Saint Miator. Saint Miator has long been at the top of the charts among the three schools, remaining the nation's top school to attend, easily outranking all the other schools in the area.

Following in close second was Le Rim, while this school did put a heavy focus on academics as well, it's shown that its true potential lies in the performing arts. Music, Plays, poetry, Le Rim excels at all of it.

The youngest of the three schools was Spica. Spica Academy was born for those of a more sporty nature. Judo, Aikido, Fencing, Horseback riding and many, many other sports centers could be found here among the delicate flowers and maidens.

However, while these schools do compete with one another for the top school position, every few years there's a special election. They elect a student to represent all three schools in unison, a student who so embodies the values and beliefs of Astraea that noone dares oppose their popularity nor their status in the academy. The Etoile. Living up to her name, the Etoile is often known as the shining star of Astraea, the living example for what all students should strive for.

-----------------------------------------------------

The dawn broke a bit earlier that morning that she last remembered it, and a soft sigh escaped her soft lips. A slender frame sat up in her bed, casting an icy blue gaze out towards the sunlight through her window as a hand brushed her silken gold hair from her face, "And the sun rises, yet again..." She mumbled under her breath before slowly standing up and making her way over to her uniform hanging up on the opposing wall. Another year began, marking her second year as Etoile for this academy now. She didn't know why she was so popular, nor why everyone thought she was fit for this job. She never asked for it, but now that it's come to this...she had to put on her best smile and act proper. She was afterall, supposed to be the flawless representation of the school.

She straightened her uniform out and made her way out of the Saint Miator dormitories, heels clicking on the old polished floor as she was met with gasps and awe by her fellow students. To be honest, it was a bit discomforting...today, however was a special day for Saint Miator, as she'd gotten wind of a new transfer student that was on her way that very day! Maybe today wouldn't be so bad afterall.

Wait, wasn't I just here... Those words probably ran through her head five times already. She once more turned around, feeling stressed out. A left turn later, another hallway. She retightened her grip around her folders and hoped she'd finally taken the right path.

Her long legs hurt a little, though the immense pressure that was haunting her body all day probably added its fair share to that. To be fair, she was expecting a bit of trouble at first, seeing how, even at Le Rim, she would lose her way every now and then, despite making her way across campus essentially every single day. But today, the troubles of being the new girl dragged her down even further.

Oomph! - "Oh, cr... I'm so, so sorry." she apologized, sincerely and profusely. As her folders fell down alongside some papers, which she assumed belonged to the girl she just ran into, she bend over and frantically scraped everything together again, trying to stack everything on top of each other as neatly as possible. Of course, her panic made her clumsy, giving whoever may stand close to her - in this case, the girl she just surprised so unpleasantly - received a first row view of her behind, slightly peaking through the uniform's skirt.

"Here..." She held up a stack of papers and tried to smile, though the way it 'graced' her face was more than enough to reveal the stress and hectic in her large, green eyes. "Again, I'm incredibly sorry. I'm just... uh... new and I'm panicking a little right now. I'm terrible with directions." Again, a little insecure smile flashed over her face, as her sudden movements let a few strains of her hazel colored hair fall into her face.

She'd finally taken a turn and was heading towards the gates when suddenly--Whomp! She shifted back a step, keeping herself from falling before kneeling down to pick up the papers with the obviously flustered girl. Poor thing must be having a hell of a day. The maiden looked up at precisely the wrong moment. Huh. Cute. Not the type of panties you expect to see on the body of an Astraea student, but still very cute. She shook it off and handed the remaining papers to the young woman before her, "We all have bad days, now..if you don't mind my asking, where are you headed? I might be able to help you get there in a far more efficient manner." She smiled, straightening herself and once more brushing her bangs from her face. She took a moment to let her own ice-blue eyes lock into those lovely emerald orbs...so filled with stress and anxiety, this poor thing needs a break. Well, who better to run into than the Etoile right?

She held out a hand to the young woman, "Im Terra. Terra Nouva, from Saint Miator academy. Judging by your uniform...oh-! You must be the transfer from Le Rim that I heard about yesterday!" she blinked, a warm smile spreading across her pink lips. She moved slightly, this girl was just too much, she truly was...with one hand she gently tucked the girl's hair behind her ear with a soft chuckle, "It appears you may have gotten a bit turned around. Though, noone can blame you. This is a large campus, I have no idea who had the bright idea to host three schools on the same grounds but, they should be shamed." She gave a reassuring wink, trying her best to help calm the poor girl down. No doubt her trip has been more than hectic.

A hint of cluelessness hushed over the girl's face, as did an ever so subtle red blush on her rather pale but beautifully smooth-looking skin. Her green eyes blinking twice, slowly, as if she just needed a second or two to process everything. Actually, this was quite true, as Terra's confident and open attitude caught her a little off-guard. "Thanks... Thank you!" she said, nodding a little as a weak smile formed on her face, lifting the corners of her pouty mouth a little. "I'm Chloe. Lé- Chloe Léon." She bowed a little, amusingly disciplined and polite. Chloe's eyes flashed down on herself for a second, as if to see what had given away, although of course, her uniform was more than enough.

"Yup, that's right. I... I'm not gonna lie, I've been pretty nervous to come here. It's a bit... uh, I suppose, intimidating? Such a reputation and I don't quite see myself as fit for this, but... of course I can't decline such an honor, right?" She smirked a little, like she was excited, not unlike an early teenager who just made an inappropiate comment. "That'd be... incredibly sweet of you. Absolute lifesaver." She stretched herself a little, now feeling how her body was aching from the cramped up running she had done for the past half hour. "I'm supposed to find the secretary. I've got some documents that are needed for the transfer. I didn't find her in the front office, so I've just... kind of been running around, but... Uh... I'm terrible at this and everything looks the same to me." Again... that faint smiled that blinked up, as if she wanted to downplay her almost childlike embarassment.

Terra felt her lips curl up into a brighter smile, a small giggle inadvertently escaping her lips. In that moment she may as well have been hit with a truck. She just really giggled. She..giggled! The Etoile doesn't giggle...! Does she..? No, no she certainly does not! She shook her head a bit, clearing her thoughts as she pondered the girl's dilemma, "So you need to fins the secretary huh....? Well, she's probably going to be this way, since it's the first day it wouldn't surprise me if she were still at the Saint Miator faculty office." She let out a small breath, recovering herself as she held a hand out to the girl, gently looping it around her arm to help guide her in the right direction.

She did her best to ignore the stares and soft whispers of the people around her, since this girl didnt seem to know who she actually was yet. She figured the poor thing's been through enough as it is, if she had known she ran straight into the Etoile on her first day at Saint Miator, she couldn't even begin to imagine what Chloe might feel. But one thing was certain..she was cute. Very cute. It was only a few minutes before the large cathedral type architecture of Saint Miator came into view, everything from the stones and stained glass to the wooden floor panels really showed off the school's age, but everything was also very highly maintained, keeping it looking as if it were just built that day.

Terra gave a small glance towards Chloe, smiling as she watched the girl carefully. There was something different about this one, but not in any of the possible bad ways. Her smile? That innocent look in her eyes? No, Terra couldn't put her finger on just what it was that felt so different about this girl and she didn't have much time to ponder it. She looked up just as the main administrative building came into view, "Ah, seems we're already here!" She smiled, though there seemed to be a faint trace of disappointment behind her words.

A sympathetic smile followed, as they got on their way. The giggle made the brunette feel at ease. Not that Terra seemed weird or anything, but such a gesture surely made her a little more human, a little more relatable and, last but not least, took some of the inedequate feelings Chloe felt towards herself away. The Le Rim student had kept silent throughout most of the walk, though she gratefully smiled and nodded every other moment. Her thoughts, however, raced and clouded her mind. Why was everyone seemingly staring at her? Whispering, even, as if she was a freak.

Then it dawned on her. "Of course!" she thought. She's the new girl. And not only that, she was a transfer student. They probably felt some sort of dislike for a rival, so to speak. Chloe occassionally glanced over to Terra. She was a beautiful girl and seemed so confident. A bit of assurance crept into Chloe's mind, thinking about how such a person has no problems with her at all. That was a little confusing to her, but she appreciated it regardless, maybe even more so.

As Terra's words ripped her out of her own thought, she lifted her head, laying eyes upon the wonderfully designed part of the school. "It would've taken half a lifetime for me to get here on my own, I'm sure." She now giggled herself, though a little more restricted, as if she was trying her hardest to seem proper. "I know, I'm the worst and I've taken up more than enough of your time, but would you... Uh..." She quickly looked at the building again. "Would you wait up for me? I'm sure it just takes a second and I really have no idea where my room is... scratch that, I don't know where any of our bedrooms are." She blushed again. "Of course, you probably have a busy scheduele yourself, please... Just forget I asked." She had an apologetic look on her face, as she tried to give a sweet smile to Terra.

hearing the young girl's request, Terra couldnt hold back her smile even if she had wanted to! She gave a nod and chuckled a bit, "Of course, it really is no trouble at all, besides I was about to offer you the full tour of the place anyways." she winked. She folded her arms in front of her, after motioning for her to go finish thigs up with the secretary. Fate hadn't abandoned her yet! She settled herself comfortably into her spot on the outside, still trying toignore the many gazes and shocked faces around them. Thiugh, it seems that Chloe maybe under the impression that they were staring at her, well...that wouldn't be too far fetchedof an idea. She was the transfer afterall, and from Le Rim at that!

Chloe's face lit up. The way she held herself back from smiling from one ear to the other was kind of pure and kind of funny, almost. She nodded happily. "I'd LOVE that. My, aren't I a lucky one!" She performed her polite little bow again, then, quickly, approached the building. Her outfit was by no means slutty - afterall, it was the official uniform of a prestigious and proper school - but hugged her slender, almost fragile seeming figure just enough to give her quite the appealing appearance as she walked away from where they stood. Her brown hair flowing after her, she quickly opened the door and disappeared.

A few minutes later, she stepped out. Terra couldn't make out what she said, but Chloe smiled and spoke to someone as she left the building. After the girl had finished her business there, she sped up her steps, quickly approaching Terra. "Sorry, took a little longer than I thought." she apologized instantly. "If I didn't make you wait too long, I believe a tour was mentioned?" she asked semi-rhetorical, smiling sweetly towards Terra. "It's such a beautiful place here, I'm almost kind excited like we're, uh... going on a sight-seeing tour, haha."

By now, word was sreading among the students about how the Etoile was spotted waiting for someone. Little bits of gossip like that reallly dont take much time to get noticed as the whispers increased. Just as Terra was about to reply, another girl walked by, bowing her head low, "Good morning, Etoile!" she greeted befoe walking off to continue her own business. Terra stole a look towards Chloe, maybe she wasnt close enough to her that other girl. hopefully, rather. Terra decided that the best thing she could do was smile it off and offer a greeting in response.

She nodded as Chloe got closer and held out her hand in a friendly gesture, "Well then, shall we get started?" She gave the new firl a warm smile, praying she didnt hear her title here yet. Not yet, she wanted just a little more of this feeling, like she was just another girl and not up on some pedestal of perfection...

"I'd be honored to. I'm honestly quite excited now. I was way too worried about getting everything done too late, but now that everything's a bit more relaxed, I have to say, this school is unbelievably beautifully designed." Chloe replied with a warm, genuine smile. "If I'm not interfering, that is?" She looked guilty, as if she felt she burdened Terra. "I noticed that girl coming up. I don't mean to pry or be nosey, really. I'm sorry if I am being just that right now. I just... uh... I just wouldn't want to get inbetween your friends and your own plans, that's all." She smiled again, trying to assure Terra that she had no reason to feel obligated to show her around.

Terra visibly relaxed, it didn't seem like Chloe had actually heard anything that the first girl had initially told her. That in itself was a good relief. She shook her head in response to the lovely transfer, "Oh, don't you worry about that. Oddly enough, I don't seem to make many friends all that easily..." She let out a small, nervous laugh. It all honesty, with her being the Etoile, it really wasn't that hard to figure out why she didn't make friends. Most people found her intimidating after learning who she really was. She shook her head again, drawing in a small breath, "Well, no use sitting around here, and if you think the entrace here is beautiful, just wait until you see inside. Our first stop will be the gym, the students don't really use it as often as the Spica students use their gym, but it serves our needs and can be found with a few students blowing off some steam after a big test." she lead her little transfer friend in the direction of said gymnasium.

As they walked through the cobblestone paths and around the various angelic sculptures, Terra let her gaze once more settle over Chloe. Even if she was still in her Le Rim uniform, you could really tell that it was custom tailored to her measurements. It was beautiful on her. Part of Terra just couldn't wait to see her in the grand Miator uniform though. Her eyes softened a bit as she looked down at Chloe, a small feeling rising in her chest, though she couldn't put her finger on it, nor why it might be occuring. This girl surely wasn't making her nervous right? No, it wasn't nerves acting up...this was something deeper than just her nerves. And Chloe's smile, that smile was burned into her brain. So pure, so innocent...so beautiful...

Chloe, holding her folders in front of her chest, pressed against her body, strolled next to Terra, her walk had an unintentional grace to it. "If you say so." she replied. Chloe's biggest worry was blabering on for too long, or making things unnecessarily complicated, so she figured she would may as well just believe that she was no burden. "It will be fun to have at least a few people work out alongside, I'm sure. Our gym is essentially a ghost town, ha. I suppose our..." She looked to the side and lowered her voice a little. "our artsy focal point tends to make people feel not so fond of physical activity." Her shapely lips once more lifted as she smiled. "I do like to work out a bit though. A healthy body equals a healthy mind and vice versa, right? No use in trying to extract creativity when your body rebels."

The brunette took in every last inch of the environment, her artistically inclined instinct, along with her heart, jumping at every last one of the intricte details in the architecture. She pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear and felt surprisingly content with everything. "You know, we have this... ah, it probably sounds useless... well, we have this course focusing on expression and... uh... freedom of spirit. I... I am a bit more timid than most of my fellow students, so I'm not particularly successful there, but... I suppose I should try it, yeah?" She smiled. "So, with that being said, I wanted to express my grattitude. Really, I was incredibly nervous. I have a knack for ruining my first days, wherever I go. So, thank you so very much for easing me into the school." She smiled brightly, her sincere appreciation shining through.

Terra nodded a bit in understanding when it came to the artsy points and even about working out, "You know, I wouldn't mind taking you to Spica's gym to work out, they welcome anyone who wants to put in a good effort. I also pick up a few sparring matches from time to time there as well~" she spoke melodically, letting Chloe have a few minutes to really take the place in. She wanted this transfer to be proud of her surroundings, afterall it was all of her hard work that had lead to this transfer even being thought up! Though, to know that such brilliance lay locked up deep inside such a shy personality. Terra hoped she could draw out Chloe's inner self at some point, to see her shining with all her might, who knows? This girl may even become the next Etoile when Terra was finished with schooling.

After a few more moments, Terra gently lead her onward, "Our next stop will be the stables, their main purpose is to care for and house the horses that Saint Miator uses in their horseback riding lessons. Naturally, we do share the stables with Spica Academy who is more than happy to have the extra steeds on their land for their polo games and various races." She chuckled a bit as the cobblestone slowly melted into a dirt path and just off in the distance a large stable could be seen. Acres upon acres with various fenced in arenas and racetracks dotted along the length of it, as well as many paddocks for the horses to lounge about in when they weren't beinig saddled. Terra gave Chloe another soft glance, gauging her reaction to the second of the main facilities, the next one after this though, will probably be her favorite if Terra had gauged her properly.

Chloe looked a little impressed. "Sparring matches, you say?" She wondered if Terra was schooled in some sort of fighting technique. She eyed the girl up and down, though tried to be secretive about it. She certainly seemed athletic, but not exactly highly fighter-like. Then again, one shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and given her incredible kindness, she may as well pack some other surprises. "I'd love to. I think I'll stay away from sparring with the experts though, I'm not exactly gifted when it comes to competition. I'm more of a cardio person, I suppose." She snickered, then let her eyes wander over the changing ground.

"Ooh..." escaped Chloe's mouth, which quickly caused her to blush a little. "Sorry." she quickly added, smirking a little shyly. "This is lovely. I've always wanted a horse when I was younger, haha. Though, I suppose that's rather normal for young girls." Her steps slowered. But this is beautiful." Her voice was genuine and suggested great delight. "I know the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but now I'm VERY happy to have come here, heh."

Terra cast a quick glimpse at the small watch on the underside of her wrist, checking the current time before smiling over at Chloe, "Well in that case, would you like a closer look? We still have plenty of time today and classes don't start until tomorrow." She let her blue eyes meet Chloe's gorgeous emerald ones, a soft lock that hopefully reassured the beautiful girl, "I've got a fair amount of riding experience under my belt, I won a tournament here and there because of it, I'm more than happy to take you for a ride if you'd like." She offered, motioning with her head down the road that lead towards the stables. This girl...Terra never would have offered this to anyone else, but still something about Chloe just felt....right. It was like, looking at her was enough to melt all her stress away, she felt herself smiling far more today alone than she had in the past two years. It was wonderful to be happy again, to have found a friend.

Her smile faltered for just a moment, What if Chloe found out who she really was? Would she be intimidated and start treating her differently? Well, of course, that's what happened to all her friends, wasn't it? Shortly after she was elected, all of Terra's friends felt like they weren't good enough to keep talking to her, so...she eventually lost them all. A small pain of doubt gripped her chest for that split second before she started to shake the thoughts from her mind. She would cross that bridge when they got to it, why stress herself over it now?

Chloe's face was instantly washed with admiration. She was undoubtedly impressed. "That's incredible... you make it sound so casual." she joked and smiled sweetly. Cautiously, she tip-toed a little closer towards the area. "I must admit, I'm incredibly tempted..." And that she was, so much was very clear in the way she spoke. Chloe turned back and once again locked eyes with Terra. The transfer student just now realized how clear Terra's eyes seemed to be. They were beautiful to her, admirable and fascinating. Maybe Chloe felt that her thoughts manifested themselves in her face, 'cause she started to blush a little again. At this point, the girl probably just looked permanently red in the face.

"I don't think it'd be very appropiate for a new student to claim the other school's animals though, especially on the first day." The brunette was indeed a modest person, never wanting the center of attention, the best of the best or to take anything from someone else, no matter how mundane. "But, if that offer remains, I can't guarantee I won't eventually take you up on it." A bright smile flared up on her face as she half-joked with Terra. "Really though, I appreciate it a lot. I think I should settle in first though. With my luck, my nervousness would just jump onto the horses, and we wouldn't want that."

The whole situation made Chloe feel a little weird. She hated declining offers, as it seemed so ungrateful. At the same time, she was too shy to go in head over heels. With her, she usually needed time and thinking if she could truely accept something, without causing discomfort for anyone else.

Terra gave another nod of understanding, she could see where Chloe was coming from. But, at the same time, Saint Miator owned half those horses as well as the stable itself so it wouldn't be using another school's horses. She didn't push the topic any further, instead motioning for Chloe to continue following her, "Well then, let's keep moving. I think you'll really like this next stop." she smiled brightly, pushing any of here unpleasant thoughts aside, she didn't need to be worrying about the trivial things when showing this new transfer around. Though, she must be quite the sight to behold, the grand Etoile showing around a new student personally. She really hoped that today didnt cause any future problems for Chloe.

The dirt began to shift back to cobblestone and eventually it became brick as the duo drew back into the main grounds and towards one of the largest buildings on the Saint Miator campus, "And this...This is the Library. If you can't find the book you're looking for in here, it probably hasn't been written yet. There's even a section of this library dedicated to works the students from past generations have written in there." She smiled up at the large stained-glass windows and the gothic structure of the building, it was roughly the size of the academic structure of Saint Miator itself, housing well over ten thousand books of various natures. Her eyes once more settled upon Chloe, waiting for her response as she forced back another small giggle.

Chloe was very relieved as she noticed Terra seemed to understand her intentions. She happily followed the charismatic girl again, only to once again be stared by two passing students. She timidly looked down, then quickly decided to eye back to them. I didn't think this school would house so many unwelcoming students, she thought to herself, but was determined not to let that bring her down. Especially given the fact that she was just getting a wonderful, enjoyable tour by an even more wonderfully friendly person.

As they approached the gigantic building a little further, Chloe started to appreciate the architecture once more, but listened carefully to every word that escaped Terra's mouth. "Wow..." she breathed out more than actually saying it. The girl had a good grasp on the transferstudent already, this was indeed highly impressive to the brunette. "That is incredible!" she exclaimed, her green eyes flickering with excitement. "I really wish we would have something like this as well..." Her voice cracking from admiration for such a collection of wisdom. "I must come across incredibly nerdy, do I?" she asked, half joking, half worrying. "Getting all worked up over books, Heck, you even knew how I'd react beforehand, right?" She laughed a little muffled, but seemed well-spirited regardless. "I assure you, I'm not entirely boring, haha. You just need to grant me a bit more time and opportunity to prove it." she said with a sweet smile.

A smile spread across Terra's lips again as she turned to face Chloe, gently pressing a fingertip beneath her chin so that they were now eye to eye, "Miss Chloe, intelligence is nothing to be ashamed of. Getting excited over books? Who wouldn't? Each turn of the page brings life to a world, a world that never would have been possible unless someone had taken the time to write it all out. Worlds that can take you amazing places, far beyond reality's grasp or worlds that can quench your thirst for knowledge." She kept her gaze reassuring and steady, never once breaking eye contact as she spoke before gently letting her fingertip slide away from Chloe's chin, gently tapping her nose, "There's no such thing as 'nerdy' here at Saint Miator. Only intelligence and it's clear you have it. I won't need to show you the drama theatre since it's shared by all three schools, as is the gathering hall. But I guess all that would leave us left to go see are the dormitories." She paused for a moment, biting her lip in contemplation.

No, there was one other place she could take this girl before the dorms. But, it was generally unheard of for the Etoile to take anyone but their closest friends there. Still, she wanted to spend a little more time with this girl, she was being selfish and she knew it, but this girl should see that place even if it's just once. She gave herself a small nod, clearing her throat slightly as she let another smile crease her lips, "Actually, there is one other place that I can take you, if you're willilng to accompany me, that is~ If you're feelilng too tired, I can take you to your room." she winked

Chloe tensed up a bit as Terra's fingers touched her skin. Not that she felt Terra was creepy or anything negative whatsoever, she just felt a little put on the spot. Her usually timid nature made her flinch at such kinds of contact, especially with people she just met. A very slight case of goosebumps spread over her body, as she felt an odd sense of content. Somehow, the stare those pretty blue eyes gave her made her feel at ease, making her feel less uncomfortable than she'd expext. A bright blush on her cheeks, however, was unavoidable as the girl gently laid her finger onto her nose, as if she was a little kid. "Well, I'm glad you think that. Reading isn't exactly the most chique thing to do, I'm afraid. Unfortunately." She snickered a little, grateful for Terra's mindset towards such matters.

Now, her curiousity was sparked. "Well, I'm sure the bed won't run away, right? I know it's a bad trait, but I am incredibly easy to tease. You can't just tell me such things and then expect me not to want to see them, haha." She nodded happily. "I'd be more than happy to accompany you, Terra." The last sentence was spoken with an overwhelming amount of gentleness, of kind-hearted openness.

For the first time in who knows how long, Terra felt her face go flush. She could feel the heat radiating off her own cheeks as her name left Chloe's lips. She fought off a small shiver running down her spine and she shook her head, fighting to regain her composure.

Okay Terra, What the hell was that?

She drew in a strengthening breath and composed herself again, greeting Chloe's gaze with a smile of her own, "Okay then, follow me. This next place, happens to be a very favorite spot of mine. When things get too crazy, it's always here just waiting to help melt my stress away." She purred softly as she took a few steps down what appeared to be a very rarely used pathway. It was well maintained, but painfully clear that maybe one or two people made frequent trips down this way. Within a few moments though, a large greenhouse could be seen. The building itself was made of nothing but large panels of glass with a small brick house attached to the side, smoke rising steadily from the chimney. Terra stopped for a moment, motioning to the building, "This is the greenhouse," She began, "Inside this place a special student takes care of these flowers. The types of flowers themselves are special too, they're the school flowers. Spica, Saint Miator, and Le Rim alike. Naturally, because all three schools grow their representative flowers here, only one student is ever qualified to handle them, the Etoile herself." She finished her small explanation, motioning for Chloe to keep close, "Come on, I want to show you the inside too."

Chloe happily followed the girl, taking in the now changing atmosphere. The meticulously kept way and the clean feeling contrasted the sand and dirt of the little path they had taken a little while ago starkly. "This is... incredible." And truely, it was, even from the outside, the whole setup was simply impressive. "I didn't even know this place existed. Ha, guess I definitely have to read up on a lot of stuff." She followed Terra closely, not wanting to get lost in her awe.

"But, uh... Terra?" she sped up her steps to walk side by side with the girl, instead of following her. "Are you sure we can just go in there? I... I don't want to question your judgement, of course, it's just..." She looked around. Noone but them way okay. "If the Etoile herself is supposed to... to you know, maintain this, then maybe we shouldn't just waltz in there. Surely, that would be seen as really disrespectful, right?" Her fear was cute. A slap on the wrist for sticking your hand into the cookie jar was the first thought that came to mind to most people who would observe Chloe right now.

Just as Terra was about to reply, she heard a small noise coming from inside the brick section of the greenhouse and knew that there could only be one other person here besides herself. That had to be the student representative for Saint Miator, the Etoile's right-hand girl. Terra felt herself swallow a bit as another girl stepped out from the building. This girl's hair was cut short, but it was blacker than a raven's feathers and her eyes seemed to be a piercing amber color. Not exactly normal, but it did give her that sharp appearance. She spotted Terra pretty easily and her eyes narrowed a bit.

Oh boy, you really did it this time Terra. Terra blinked and tried to put on her best smile as the rep approached, "Miyabi! Hi, I didn't expect to see you here~" she did her best to be casual about it all, but Miyabi just huffed, "Yeah, I figured you'd run away here since you're avoiding the other duties. You know...like the opening ceremony?" The maiden crossed her arms and let her eyes bore into Terra's. That's when she noticed Chloe.

Miyabi blinked a couple of times not quite sure how to react as she looked Chloe over briefly, "A Le Rim uniform..?Ah, You must be Miss Lèon. I trust the Etoile has been treating you in a welcoming manner?" she cocked her head a bit, hair shifting to the side as she motioned to Terra. At that moment, Terra wasn't even aware that she had started holding her breath as her heart stopped.

Chloe tried her best to look as proper as she could, assuming that the girl with the pitch black hair was of some sort of importance, possibly even the Etoile. Her eyes hushed back and forth as the two girl spoke, her heart beating a little bit faster from the thought of making a bad impression. As the amber-eyed girl adressed her, she automatically adjusted her posture and bowed again. "Yes, thank you very, very much." She smiled in a very formal way, hoping to make as good of an impression as possible. Yes, she's... been..." her language slowed down as the words really settled into her mind.

"The... Etoile?" Chloe repeated, her mouth standing slightly open. Then, her eyes widened and she turned red. The girl now adressed Terra, without looking at her directly. "I am so, so incredibly sorry, I... It's absolutely out of order for me to not recognize such an outstanding student. Please, accept my humble apologies." Her red face told the whole story. "I... I hope excusing me is not out of order, I estimate I have no business being here." She spoke very proper and overly clear, but also extremely sped up, her nervousness taking her over a little bit.

Chloe swallowed audibly and it was clear that she couldn't wait to leave the scenery and leave her shame behind. Yet, she remained where she stood, not wanting to offend the Etoile further by leaving without her approval. Desperately, she stood there.

If there were words for how Terra felt, they hadn't been invented yet. The second she saw Chloe's attitude towards her shift, she knew their day of fun had ended. A familiar pain tore through her chest and she did her damnedest to fight back her tears. She fell silent for a moment, not really knowing what to say to this poor girl. She wanted to place a hand on that small shoulder and tell her not to apologize, not to her or anyone else. She wanted to encourage this bright young girl into smiling again, that beautiful smile that had burned itself into her mind. Instead she drew a small breath, smiling as if nothing had actually happened at all, "You've done nothing worth apologizing over, Miss Chloe. You're new here, it was only natural you didn't recognize me. However, since I've been caught, I'll have to leave you in Miyabi's care. She'll show you the way to the dorms while I start getting things ready for the entrance ceremony." She put on her best smile, though the pain behind her eyes was scarcely hidden.

Miyabi then stepped forward, glancing over at Terra briefly. She hated doing this to her, but the Etoile had responsibilities to the schools, there wasn't time for her to be goofing off. She bit her lip slightly, shaking her head to clear her thoughts abit before returning her attention to Chloe, "Now then, Miss Lèon...if you'll follow me, we can finish getting you squared away and into the main hall for the welcoming ceremony." She tried to smile reassuringly, but after something like this...it may be a little hard for the poor girl to bounce back. Well, who knows, maybe this one would be more resilient than the others.

Back
Top Bottom