Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Well, you don't have to do that..." The adventurer said. "We should rent a room and I can satisfy your urges anytime you need them to be."

"Oh?" Cici asked with a small giggle as she licked his neck a little bit. "I think I would like that.." she whispered, running her hands through her hair.

"I think I would like that too." He said with a smile. "Have you found any good inns in this city?" He gently pushed the catgirl off of him and got to his feet, offering a hand to help her up as well.

Cici nodded her head. "There is a nice one not far from here. I found it when I was exploring," she said with a nod.

"All right. Lead the way, please." The adventurer said. He hoped she wouldn't get too distracted by the natives on the way.

Cici nodded as she grabbed his hand and lead him to the inn. She focused on getting there, but her eyes did wander to look at all the people. "Here we are!" she said, turning to look at him.

Cysma went up to the innkeeper at the front desk, looking her over curiosly. "I would like a room for two. I don't have any way of paying you right now; I had to leave all my things at the front gate."

Kristy looked up at the sound of a man's voice and tilted her head to the side. She was a wood elf with long brown hair. From where she stood, only her supple breasts were only slightly visible because the counter was high and she was kind of short. "Well, you can go get your money bag unless you had something else in mind?"

"Well, um...what other payments would you accept? I only have one kind of currency with me, and I could go back and get it..." Cysma peered over the counter, trying to take a peek at the elf.

Kristy blinked at him and tilted her head to the side. She glanced at the catgirl for a moment and shrugged her shoulders. "You can go back and get it, but what else do you think I would accept?"

"I...how should I know? You tell me." Cysma said (How much of Kristy did he see?)

Meanwhile, Cici could see that the owner of the alchemy lab across the street was returning. She only saw his backside, but he seemed to be a handsome wood elf, with long blonde hair.

(Her bottom)

Kristy tilted her head to the side as she watched him. "Most outsides bribe me with sex," she said, nodding her head at him.

Cici licked her lips when she saw the pretty wood elf. She looked up at Cysma, wondering what he was going to do. She suddenly wanted that wood elf outside badly.

"Umm...Cici, go take a walk." Cysma said to her, not trying to sound rude. He then turned to the innkeeper. "Is that so? Would you...accept such a thing?"

Cici glanced up at Cymsa for a moment. She glanced at the wood elf and laughed softly. "Yes sir," she said, giggling a little more before she went outside. She glanced around before she saw that ass of the wood elf she had seen. She licked her lips as she got closer.

Kristy smirked at the man and tilted her head to the side. "Mm...I might. You better be one hell of a fucker to get a good room," she said with a small wink.

Cysma blushed at what Kristy had said. He didn't expect her to be so naughty! He wasn't so sure of that kind of skill, but the worst that would happen was that he wouldn't get a room, right? "Kristy...let me see your body, and I will consider it..."

Meanwhile, Cici could see into the alchemist's lab, an open sign on the door that was itself propped open. She could now see his front side, and see that he was a handsome wood elf with smooth features. A vial of opaque liquid on a nearby table was blocking her view of his crotch, however.

Kirsty smiled at him as she moved around the tall counter so that he could see her cute full breasts, not as big as the cat girls, but still a good set. She was hairless on her body. Her pussy was perfect and she was obviously a little younger than the others Cysma had been with, but still legal.

Cici cocked her head at the sign before she pushed herself in and looked around. This was a very interesting shop. She looked around for a moment before looking at the elf with a small smile. "This is interesting."

"Oh my..." Cysma said quietly as he looked over Kristy's form. "Innkeeping...at your age?"

The elf alchemist soon noticed Cici, and turned his head to look at her. "Greetings. Can I help you with something?" He said.

"I just turned eighteen last month," Kristy said with a small grin and shrugged her shoulders. "I only work sometimes."

Cici smiled when the man noticed her. She shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "I don't know. I don't really know what this place is, exactly."

"And people still proposition you for sex? Just because you're naked? That's not right..." Cysma said, feeling a little hypocritical of himself...

"This is a potion shop." The elf man said. "I create and sell all sorts of potions." He looked over Cici's naked body for a moment. "You are quite cute for an outsider." He, of course, was naked himself, but the potion-making equipment in front of him was denying her a full view of him.

"No, not often. My clan generally carries around a coin purse," Kristy said with a laugh and rolled her eyes a little bit. "It's generally only the outsiders."

Cici giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders, wishing she could see how big his dick was. "Thank you. My name is Cici."

"I see. Well, I would love to at least spend some time with you..." Cysma said, putting a hand on Kristy's shoulder.

"And I am Dain." The alchemist said. "Is there a potion you would like me to make for you?"

Kristy put an out to lunch sign on the desk and turned around to go into her room, which was through the door nearby. She expected to him to follow. Her young hips swayed slightly.

"I don't know," Cici said, not really looking around. She was focused on his body. But she wasn't sure if these people just had random sex with random outsiders.

Cysma blinked and smiled a bit when Kristy left the front desk. He quietly followed her into her room.

"Well, there seems to be something you want." Dain said, noting Cici's continued presence. "...Even if it's not my potions."

Kristy giggled softly as she walked over to her bed and laid down in the middle in a seductive sort of pose. She was pressing her tits together, her legs folded to the side somewhat. She smiled up at the man.

Cici grinned and shrugged her shoulders as she looked up into his face. "Yes, but whether I get what I want is completely up to you."

"Then tell me what you want." Dain said, moving so that the catgirl's view of him was no longer obstructed. "I may be able to give it to you."

Back
Top Bottom