Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Sarah groaned out loudly as he came and she panted, looking up at him. "Mmm..." she whispered, giggling up at him. "That was good..." she said softly.

"I...I am glad that I was able to please you..." Cysma said, pulling out of her and sitting down next to her. "So you...do you watch over this forest? What can you tell me about it? Any hidden treasure in here?"

"If you keep following the path for another mile you will find the best treasure of all," Sarah whispered, nodding her head with a small smile as she laid naked in the flowers. "But you have to be completely naked to find it."

"I...what?" Cysma wasn't sure he heard her right at first. "I have to be...? Well, I hope you're telling the truth! Which direction is it in?" He got up and put his armor in his bag, which seemed to be larger on the inside somehow... "Will I ever see you again, Sarah?" He looked down over her naked body as she lay in the flowers.

Sarah pointed in the drow city that was his treasure. She then looked up at him with a small smile and shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "Who knows? If fate wants us to meet again, then we will meet again. The forest is my home.."

"I see...good-bye then, Sarah..." He leaned down to kiss her before he left, walking off in the direction of the supposed city. The forest floor bothered his feet as he wasn't wearing boots, but he didn't want to risk missing it by putting them on...

Keiko glanced up when she heard someone not far from the city. She was right outside the city gates, just wondering around. Her skin was obisidan in color, her long hair was pure white. She was completely bare, not even tempting to cover herself up with her hair.

Cysma nearly gasped as he saw the naked drow girl. "Is this...? I heard about a city I could find here..." He blinked, trying to get a good look at her breasts and pussy out of curiosity.

Keiko raised her eyebrows at him and tilted her head to the side. "If you put your clothing down on that rock over there, you are welcomed in the city," she said softly with a small smile at him, looking the human over.

"Umm...all right, but I keep everything else I own in this bag...will that be a problem?" Cysma asked, setting it down on the rock she pointed out. He was starting to become aroused once again from seeing her naked.

"Nope, that's fine," Keiko said, licking her lips as she noticed he was getting hard. He would get harder soon enough when he saw that all the women in this city were naked. She turned around and expecting him to follow her. Oh, her wood elven friend was just going to love this.

Cysma stared at her and followed, afraid that she would disappear like a dream if he looked away, as she seemed almost too good-looking to be true..."I hope you don't mind a human in your place..."

Keiko smiled and looked over her shoulder at him. "You are welcomed as long as you stay undressed," she whispered softly as she walked to her house, that she shared with her roommate, Jewel.

"Ummm...did you tell me your name, miss? I am Cysma. Cysma Winheim." He said, and was then rather distracted by the sights of the city; its architecture and its people, so many beautiful naked women around!

"Keiko," she said, nodding her head. She looked at him again, this time down at his growing erection. It turned her on.. she licked her lips as she opened her door. "Jewel! Come see what I have found!"

"I...I don't know what to say about all this..." Cysma said sheepishly, looking to see this Jewel as she came to him. He looked over her body lustfully as he did Keiko's.

Jewel smiled when she saw the human with that nice erection. Unlike Keiko, Jewel's skin was pale and her hair was brown. Her breasts were slightly bigger than Keiko's. "Oooh...doesn't he look yummy!'

"I...umm..." Cysma blushed, looking for a place to sit down. "What are you going to do to me?" He asked, though he already had a pretty good idea, given their behavior. He hadn't himself realized that his length had grown fully erect from seeing them naked.

Jewel made Cysma sit down on one of their chairs before her and Keiko got on their knees in front of her. They leaned over and licked up his erection slowly. Then Keiko went down to his balls and took them into her mouth.

"Is it customary for you to perform sexual acts on people you have only just met?" Cysma asked between slight moans as the girls began to suck him off. "Not that I mind, of course..."

"It's not often that you see a man walking down the street with an erection," Jewel whispered, nodding her head as she took the head of his cock into her mouth and started to suck on it.

"Even when everyone is naked all the time?" He asked, looking to their naked bodies as they pleasured his sensitive member with their mouths.

"We are used to the everyone walking around naked. The men only get hard if they are toyed with. Never walk around with an erection..." Keiko whispered against his balls. "We find this exciting and won't let the chance pass to play with a new male."

"Well then...perhaps I should cover my penis when I'm in the city, then." Cysma said, running his fingers through Keiko's hair affectionately as she sucked on him. The tip of his member was already wet with his pre.

"Then you wouldn't be able to stay in this city..." Keiko whispered with a shake of her head.

Cici had left the house and decided to go exploring. She stopped and tilted her head to the side at one of the guards at the gate to the city. He was a tall man, slightly muscular, but not too much. His white hair was short and fell into his eyes a little bit. She looked behind him and found that he had a nice butt as well. Then she looked to his dick and smiled. He was a good size for being hung. She could only imagine how big he was if he was hard.

Back
Top Bottom