Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Around the time Zayle and Cici were deep in the throes of passion, a human adventurer was exploring the same forest that the Nakazuri city was hidden in. His name was Cysma, Cysma Winheim, a young adventurer with a bit of experience already under his belt, and a plethora of tools to help him out.

He was using his sword to cut his way through the dense foliage until he stumbled across a small clearing, the clinking of his chainmail armor giving away his presence to the being standing in the middle of that clearing...

At the sound of the chainmail clicking together, Sarah looked over her shoulder at the man and blinked innocently at him. With long blond hair falling down her almost bare back and almost a caramel colored skin glinted slightly in the sun, brown eyes watched him for a moment before she went back to the large patch of flowers she was in, looking for a few. The flowers that were currently covering her breasts and crotch and the leaf that was covering her behind were starting to wilt and it was time for new clothes. But not all flowers liked to have spells on them. Only certain kinds minded.

Cysma almost took a step back in surprise, not expecting to see such a scantily-clad woman all the way out here. "Wha...who are you? What are you doing out here!?" He was trying to figure out what she was doing.

When Sarah moved onto her hands and knees to pick a flower, the leaf covered her bottom wilted completely and fell off, exposing her ass to him. It was a nice ass, full and round. She sighed softly, relieved that at least her breasts and crotch were still covered. She looked over her shoulder at him again, not caring that she was pretty much naked. "Picking flowers.."

Cysma blushed at how exposed she was to him; he wasn't used to seeing women like this. "I...I don't understand...who are you, WHAT are you?"

Sarah rolled her eyes a little bit at the man. Humans...not used to the beauty of nakedness. While she liked to be covered, she was not bashful. She didn't mind walking around in her naked glory if she had too. "She sat up and then turned to him. The once beautiful flowers covering her were slowly drying up and dying. She had to find new flowers every couple days. "I am a wood nymph, looking for flowers because mine are wilting. My name is Sarah."

"Sarah..." Cysma said, looking to her flowers as she mentioned them. He was entranced by her beauty, and wondered what lay beneath those flowers. "I'm Cysma...Cysma Winheim. I am just an adventurer...passing through. It is truly an honor to come face to face with a wood nymph. Please...if there is anything I can do for you...I am at your service."

Sarah raised her eyebrows at him and then nodded her head. "I am looking for a blue flower that looks like this," she said, pointing to her breast and blinked up at him. "When it's not wilted, the petals are a lot larger. Normally this flower would cover my entire breasts, but it's dying."

"Ah..." Cysma nodded, staring at her chest. "I...I will find one for you..." He bowed respectfully and began looking for more flowers for her.

(I'll let you decide how successful he is.)

Sarah looked down at her chest as the flowers fell, exposing her breasts to him if he looked at her. She shook her head and moved so that she could look some more in a different area. She always found the right flowers here. She didn't like that it was taking so long. She was crawling carefully around and didn't notice that the flower covering her sex had falling off.

Eventually Cysma returned with a pair of blue flowers and was looking for her. "Sarah? Sarah, where are you? I think I have found what you are looking for! I have completed this quest!"

(Well, I'll leave it up to you to decide how much Cysma gets to see. ;))

((She's sitting butt naked in flowers. I am sure he can see everything...))

Sarah looked up at the sound of Cysma's voice and smiled. She stood up, not caring that she was completely bare in front of him. She grinned as she took one of the flowers from him. "Ah, perfect!"

"Ah!" Cysma exclaimed upon realizing that the nymph was completely nude. He couldn't help but stare at her naked form, paying attention to her nipples and sex now that they were exposed to him. She was so beautiful...more than he could have imagined. He was left nearly breathless and aroused for her...

Sarah looked up at the human and tilted her head to the side and she laughed softly. "Mmm...what would you like as a reward for finding these flowers?" she asked curiously, smiling at him. "Anything you want." Because his arousal was starting to turn her on.

"Ah...I was going to ask to see you in all your glory...but it seems that you have already done that..." Cysma said, appearing to be drooling over her nude form.

(Why not describe her nakedness in great detail? ;))

Sarah laughed softly as she stood in front of him. Her figure was a perfect hour glass. Her legs were long and slender. Her breasts were full C cups, perfect for her figure. Her nipples were slightly hard now from his staring. Her pussy was smooth and slightly wet now. She watched him watch her and laughed softly. "Anything else?"

"Ah, well...you would probably get the wrong impression about me, but..." Cysma blushed, "I was thinking about making love with you." It would be interesting to lie with a nymph, he thought. He wondered if they were as good as they looked...

"Mmm...I was hoping you would say that," Sarah whispered with a small nod, setting the flowers in a safe spot away from them. Then she laid down in the flowers and looked up at him with a small smile.

"Ah...I wasn't expecting you to say yes...!" Cysma exclaimed. He stood over her and began to undress, tugging off his tunic and then getting to work on getting out of his chainmail, wincing as the chain links tugged at his bodily hair. "Agh...this smarts..." When he finally got it off, he stood over the nymph as naked as she was, his sculpted figure in full view of her, his erection pointing outward, throbbing with his heartbeat.

As he undressed in front of her, Sarah bit her lip, looking up at him with a grin. She then sat up and licked at his dick before taking it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment, getting it all nice and wet before she laid back down with her legs open. "Mmm...slide that cock deep inside of me.." she whispered.

Cysma moaned softly as the nymph sucked on him, and looked to her as she asked him to put it inside of her. "Ohh...is this why the condition is called nymphomania?" He thought aloud, and positioned himself over her open slit before pressing his erect penis inside of her.

Sarah moaned out loudly as she felt him enter her. "Yes..." she whispered, arching her back. She licked her lips. "Mmm... You feel so good inside of me..." she whispered. "fuck me hard, cysma..."

The adventurer nodded and began rocking his hips back and forth, thrusting himself in and out of her at a steady pace. "Like this...?"

"Harder," Sarah moaned out, wrapping her legs around his waist as she arched her back, her pussy hugging his dick nice and tight, snugly. "Ooh...god..." she whispered.

Cysma nodded, thrusting in and out of the nymph faster and faster, reaching out and squeezing her breasts as he did so, until he finally came, and poured out his hot seed into Sarah's folds.

Back
Top Bottom