Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Red

Star
You all find yourselves in a tavern. it's unusually busy for this time of day, the crowd consisting largely of young men here to gawk at Tamara's flagrant nudity. However, outside that, it's an ordinary day.

Tamara.

Tamara is sitting at one of the tables, flirtatiously waving at the cuter men in the crowd, and the bar maid.

"So what do we want to do today, friends?" She asks the group.

Astrid

"What else?" says Astrid with a shrug from the adjacent seat. "We need a job. There's bound to be someone here who needs mercenaries. Seems like there always is." She chuckles as she glances around at everyone's reactions to Tamara, taking a swallow of what the barkeep had firmly insisted was wine. "You know, having you around is kind of a mixed blessing. On the one hand, nobody looks at me, but on the other, well, nobody looks at me."

Tamara

"I think you're perfectly lovely." She beamed at the sorceress.

"So do you want to talk to the barkeep, or should I?" She asked. "He might have info at the local town gossip." She explained.

The barkeep, hearing what's said, begins to speak. "Well, there's-"

Suddenly, the door is burst open, a harried looking courier just beyond. "The princess has been kidnapped by a dragon! The guards can;t handle this-we need some adventureres!"

"The dragon's lair is in the mountain to the north. Um... I can't think of anyhting else that might be relevant."

Alex finally finishes drinking a table of men under the table and stalks over. "Kill a dragon, save a princess, loot it's horde, celebrate...seems pretty standard to me. Let's do this."

Cantora Valiar

With a small sigh, Cantora nods slowly. "Yeah, yeah. I have to go get a few things from the library first."

"Also, can I seduce the dragon instead?"

Finishing her glass of wine before heaving her hefty frame out of her seat, Portia looks to the apparent volunteers and says, "Well, I need one of you to help me strap my armor on and we'll set out post-haste. We can discuss how to deal with this dragon on the way there."

You all ready yourselves, however each person needs to be readied, and make your way out of the tavern. You get on the road and begin travelling north, towards the mountain lair of the dragon.

Everybody, roll for perception and post the results.

Astrid

Astrid keeps a careful eye out as the group proceeds along the road.

Perception check: 17

"So," she says pensively without looking around at the others, "I'm probably not the only one who doesn't like our odds against a dragon head-on. I'm thinking we'll have to either be really stealthy or distract it somehow."

Tamara is more then happy to help Portia, and spends the entire strapping process, oohing and awing over her figure.

She also gave the barmaid a hug before leaving.

Tamara takes her place in the center of the group as they travel north, still unclothed and unarmored.

"So anyone got any plans?" She asks.

Hearing Astrid's musing, she throws an arm around her. "Hey, I think we're all pretty distracting." She teases.

[Perception 13]

"Knowing our luck, the dragon will turn into a pretty girl, and will want to join the party," Alex remarks with a bit of a smirk. "Maybe we can get this princess involved as well? The more the merrier..."

EDIT: Passive Perception is 9.

EDIT 2: If you'd prefer an actual roll, I'll roll.

Astrid

"Hah! Damn straight," Astrid laughs, returning Tamara's gesture and giving her a sideways hug. "I always did think there was something suspect about dragons always kidnapping maidens in the stories," she muses. "Who knows, maybe that'll actually help? Though I'm pretty sure I won't envy you if you actually get your plan to work, Tora," she adds, flashing a grin at the tiefling over her shoulder. "That sounds all kinds of painful."

"Aren't there old stories about dragons taking human form?" Alex asks the smarter members of the party. "I mean, I've heard rumors that dragons can mate with just about anything, and that's the only way that it makes sense to me. With how big dragons can get, I'm pretty sure their junk can weigh more than a person does, and that can't be good for making babies in normal-sized folk."

"Halt!" a group of four bandits, heretofore unnoticed, leap from the underbrush. "Your money or your lives...." He trails off, noticing Tamara's nudity, and the rest of the group of beautiful women. (And a man.) "Or your bodies! Your money, your lives, or your bodies!"

"Remember Tora, if you need someone to kiss it better, just ask." Tamara teased blowing a kiss at the tiefling.

[OOC, how attractive are the bandits?]

Alex glances at the rest of the group, fairly sure he knows how this is going to end up going. "What are your qualifications?" Alex asks, as he begins undoing his belt buckle.

I'm probably not going to be available for the next few hours. If you want, Lord_Red, you can play Alex in that time while I'm doing my IRL stuff (he tops and bottoms, and goes both ways, so he'll be fine with whatever as long as it's fun).

The bandits are, surprisingly, a group of handsome young men. One is tall, broad-shouldered, with short blonde hair. Another is a bit thinner, with a lot of runner's muscle. The other two are more average in height, but both have similar, handsome faces, along with medium length black hair.

Overall, exactly the kind of men who typically have sweethearts back home. Handsome warriors. (If on the wrong side of the law.)

Astrid

Astrid raises an unimpressed eyebrow at the bandits as she disentangles herself from Tamara. "Wow, not even bothering to veil that. That's real classy." She takes another glance back at the others, fairly sure she knows how they'll want to handle this. "But whatever. It was going to be a boring trip otherwise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom