Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

"yea...."SAbrina stared at him, quiet confusion twisting her features as she slumped back into her pillows, not sure what to think. not sure what to think, "...Chris?"She muttered looking up at him.

Chris sighed slightly. 'I want to be with you, sabrina. For as long as I can. Please. Te iubesc." He told her, taking her hand. He needed her to be his. He watched her as he played with a small velvet box in his pocket, thinking. Should he? He didn't know. She was crashing hard, and he wasn't quite sure what she would think of that. For now he would just sit with her. "I wish I could snuggle up with you, but I think they'd frown on that." He admitted, still holding her hand, running his thumb gently over her knuckles like he knew she liked.

Sabrina sighed softly, thinking about that before nodding. "Okay...."She muttered frowning, not sure what to think, but willing to try. for the moment, forgetting what had made her freak out in the first place. "...But I'm not hurt. I want snuggles."She sulked smiling slightly as he stroked her knucles

Chris smiled, giving her a light kiss. "It's all gonna be okay. Te iubesc." He told her with a smile, running his thumb over her knuckles. He gave her a smile. "Well, I can't deny my iubitel." He said, grinning as he slipped into the bed over the covers and snuggled close to her.

(Adored one)

Months later, Chris was sitting in a room with his brother, Jeremy, Mark, Rob, Chris and Anthony, getting ready to get married to Sabrina. He took a sip of his coffee. "I almost can't believe this is happening." He breathed out, looking around the room in Krys's mansion where they were getting ready. This all felt so much like a dream, yet it was real.

Meanwhike, Krystal painstakingly was putting up sabrina's hair as scarlett helped her into her dress. "That boy is bonkers for you, Sabby. You're a lucky girl." She mused, smiling softly, her own brides maid dress already on.

Rob snorted a little as he sipped his wine, rolling his eyes a little."well, considering she's waddling down the aisle at the size of a house, and is willingly doing it, I gotta say I'm surprised it's happening to."

"I know. I'm gone on him to. Though, being this pregnant is getting old. I wish he would have let us just wait."she made a face, well aware that their wedding was happening now because very traditional family had nearly had a heart attack at the idea of a chold born out of wedlock

Chris sighed. "Yeah, I know what you mean, rob. I'm kind of surprised mom wasn't more understanding about this. We probably should have just waited." He admitted, eyes showing his slight annoyance at the sitchuation. He had wanted to wait as well because Sabrina was so pregnant.

Krystal let out a soft chuckle. "Oh, don't be like that, Sabby. Lizzie and I arn't much further behind you." She said, referring to her just slightly poking out tummy. Jeremy and she would marry in a month when sabrina and chris got back.

"I think she would have if sabrina hadn't bolted on you once already. Probably worried she'd leave you or something. I'd probably leave your ass if you made me waddle down the aisle that fat."rob teased ro)ing his eyes a little."she'll be fine. You promised she could sit through it if she really wanted to."

"I know but I'm fatter then either of you, and unbalanced and have a mother in law who keeps glaring holes in my head."the romanian woman said making a face as she looked herself over.

Chris sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right." He said simply, watching the man as he took a sip of coffee. He loved Sabrina more than life itself, but he couldn't help but feel like something aweful was on the horizon. He just couldn't shake it.

Krystal put a hand on sabrina's shoulder. "Don't worry so much. Things will be okay." She promised, though she shared a concerned look with lizzie, who has gotten married just a month ago. She knew how traditionalbthe older generation of the evans family could be.

“Yo u doubt that I’m right?I’m always right.”Rob said looking amused as he stood, “Come on. Let’s go.”he said heading for the door.

“I try not to.”Sabrina smiled a little not noticing the concerned look lizzie shared, Lizzie knowing that this pregnancy had probably only gone as smooth as it had because both sabrina and chris had had to work for most of the time, and been away from boston for pregnancy. “Come on then. Let’s get you married, and then you can sit and sleep until the pregnancy is done.”Lizzie smiled as they headed for the front of the church, looking amused as she saw the nervous groom. Hopefully they were all wrong about something horrible waiting for the queit, fragile romanian, who wasn’t nearly as strong as she looked most of the time.

Here Chris laughed. "Yeah, lets go."

It was Sabrina's mother who walked her down thebaile to a cery nervous and happy Christopher Evans. "Hello beautiful" he whispered as she got there, his grin wider than he'd ever smiled before. He was finally marrying the woman he loved.

"Hey yourself."Sabrina said blushing brightly as she held his hands, holding onto him simply because it was about the only thing that seemed good, seemed right. only stirring when it was her turn, squeezing his hands. "I do. always."She muttered blushing.

Sabrina smiled blushing as she kissed him, before stepping back carefully, ignoring the looks she got as she rubbed a hand over her stomach, ignoring the slight ache there that she'd been ignoring most of the day. "....can we sit down now?Skip pictures...I mean....we have enough pictures of us together..."She muttered, both because she was quiet and shy, and because she was in pain, but not wanting to ruin this day for chris.

Sabrina nodded smiling slightly."my back hurts. I don't think you're going to get to dance with your wide tonight I'm afraid."she said sighing wuietly, shifting to rest her head against his side as he stood next to her, the submissive simply needing the touch

Chris sat next to her, hugging her close. "Its alright my love. I'm married to you. That's the only thing that matters to me today. Anything else is just pomp and circustance." He promised, giving her a kiss as he snuggled her.

"Yea I guess it is."she said blushing at his words, shifting to lean into him, simply needy and uspset, his families attitude having gotten to her more then she showed. Wincing at a partially strong twinge she gasped wuietly, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath.

Chris could feel the change in her breathing and his eyes showed worry. "My dear, we should have you checked out by the doctor on call here. I'm worrying you might be going into labor." He told her in a soft dominant tone, calling the man on his phone. He onlynhad her bestbinterests at heart.

"No...don't chris. Your family's already mad at me. If I am in labor, it's still early...let them enjoy themselves..."she mjttered whimpering wuietly as pain spiked through hef, only half ring because she was really starting to hurt, and knew she needed attention

Chris shook his head. "No. Its obvious you need attension now. Krystal and Scott can hold the fort down while I get you taken care of my love." His voice was firmer and more dominant now as he spkke, not taking no as an answer. She is his wife now, and that means she is his first priority no matter what.

"Kay.o-okay."she stuttered a little with that eshe of quiet panic that she got when she was really hurting. "Mrs. EvNs, you need to go to the hospital. Now. You Are IN Late Stages Of labor."the doctor said looking her over before looking at chriz."go, I'll make sure your regular doctor is wIting, and see that the press level you alone for the moment."because this had been the wedding of the year everyone had been staking it out to get pictures

Even with Sabrina in such pain, Chris had to smile a little at her being called "Mrs Evans." That meant she was stuck with him now. He looked to the doctor. "Thanks for all the help Mickey. Tell Krys and Scott to hold down the fort for us, okay?" He aske, picking his wife up bridal style and running her out to his car. He was lucky that they happened to be doing this at Krys's mansion, and the press would be less than usual. He only hoped to get Sabrina to the hospital in time.

"We will, go."

"Mr evans?"the doctor ste]ed out of the er, having ki k ed him out as things got complicated looking tired, but not upset, or worried."your wife is fine. All of them are fine."which was better then it had been, they'd started to lose the quiet Romanian as she struggled to have the teins, but she would be fine."they're moving g her into a private room now if you would wish to see her."

Back
Top Bottom