Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris chuckled, kissing her. "As you wish, my lovely buckeye." He teased right back, kissing a bit at her neck as he pulled off her panties and his cap boxers, sinking into her with a groan and thrusting. He wanted simply to pleasure her, hoping it would be enough to tide herbover until she or he could visit.

"You start quoting lines, I'm gonna tease you."She muttered shivering as she tilted her head back, shivering as he slid into her, clinging to the man as she squirmed, hasping as she came, nails biting into his back as she raised her head, biting down on his shoulder, for the moment, forgetting their rule about no marks, simply wanting to mark him, that he was hers, if only for now.

Chris chuckled. "No, i won't." He said, smiling at her as he kissed her all over. His moan was loud and throaty as she bit down, running his hands all over her body. "You're amazing..." he breathed out, gaving no clue as to her plans of breaking his heart.

Sabrina smiled a little shivering as she held onto him, closing her eyes as she came, swallowing hard as she clung to him. holding onto him as he came, closing her eyes, simply enjoying holding onto him, quiet and content for the moment. to content, to happy, to happy to not enjoy the moment and not prepared to tell him to go, not yet. not when they were happy together.

Sabrina smiled quietly, sadly as she shifted, snuggling into him as she fell asleep. content to be held and sleep.

In the morning, Sabrina sighed softly, sitting up slowly as she moved to get up, stretching slowly, searching for her clothes, looking down at the sleeping captain, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead before getting up, searching for her shoes and clothes.

Chris held her close, content to be with the one he lived so dearly.

Chris awoke with a yawn as she kissed his head, relaxing into the bed. "Morning, sweetie. Wanna grab breakfast then relax for a few hours before you leave?" He asked, giving her his 1,000 watt smile.

"morning."she smiled at him, though it was a little sad, before shaking her head. "No...I don't think so. Chris....this isn't working. I don't....we can't keep doing this.I'm sorry...."she said hanging her head a little as she sat on the edge of the bed. knowing she was being mean ,and taking advantage of the fact he wasn't fully awake, but she was afraid of waiting. and she needed to do this, before she chickened out, and trapped him in a relationship that was simply benefiting her instead of being good for them both

Chris's eyes widened as bis as saucers, and he looked like a kicked puppy as he stared at her. "What... why?" Was all he could muster, his mouth slackjawed. He couldn't believe it. Had he done something wrong? He reached out tentatively to touch her arm, frowning now that the shock had worn off. "But.. I thought we.. we were gonna be always?" He asked softly, and she could see the tears threatening. She really was breaking his heart.

"I....Chris. I'm not good for you. You deseve better. You do."She muttered swallowing hard, hating this that she hadn't managed to not hurt him. but she knew he did deserve better, knew that indeed this was for the best, even if it was killing her to do it

Chris looked at her, his face changing. It now showed hurt for her in his eyes. "No, sabrina. You deserve the best. You've been through so much. You deserve someone who will love you right. Like me. Te iubesc." He said softly, reaching out to stroke her cheek softly. He loved her. He needed her. Why was she hurting him?

Sabrina swallowed hard ducking her head, leaning into his hand for a moment, enjoying it before shaking her head."no...chris...I'm sorry."she muttered bolting out, not even giving him the chance to convince her to stay.

Two months later rob sighed wuietly not even waiting for chris to say hello before he started talking."evans, you need to get your ass to seattle. I know you to aren't talking, and broke up, but your still her best friend. Get up here."

"Do you like never turn your phone on?I've been trying to get ahold of you for 3 hours."he made a face. The fact that rob, usually the safer saner driver of them all had made the trip to LA in 3 hours said something. "Apparently not eating for three days isnt good for a persln. Stan got checked in to st Mary's memorial hospital this morning when she collapsed on set."

"My phone was in the trailer, rob. I'm on break from set. What? The hospital?! Krys said I could use the jet. I'll be there in an hour." He said, already grabbing his bag, and telling the russo's he had an emergency, not even taking the time to change out of the suit. He was to worried about sabrina. He needed to get to her now. It was obviius she was crashing ten times worse than the last time.

“I konw. Sorry. I’m just upset.”Rob sighed softly rubbing a hand over his face as he glanced into the hotel room. “Yea. St mary’s. I think...I think you need to see her to really get what’s wrong.I’ll be here waiting.”Rob said, having been on vacation with sue and the kids, and stopped in to see sabrina, just in time to see her collapse. So he was staying with her while sue took the kids back to the hotel.

Chris nodded. "I know rob. I'll be there as soon as i can. " he said, already boarding the jet. He looked to the pilot. "Seattle. As quick as possible." He said, making his hotel reservations as the plane took off.

Just over an hour later, chris was at the hospital, knocking on the door of sabrina's room, roses and a bear in his arms, as well as icecream that krystal insisted he bring her. She hadn't stopped at the resturaunt, and she hadn't had a chance to make her some.

Sabrina looked up sleepily from where she'd been listening to rob read. Paling as she realized who it was, cringing as she sunk back into the bed."come in chris."rob smiled as he closed the hobbit and got up moving to leave."have fun you two."

Chris came in, smiling softly at rob in thanks before walking over to sabrina and sotting down. He set the roses on the nearby table, and.handed her the bear. Another custom made by elena, no less. "So, what's wrong? You look so broken." He told her, a slight dominance in his tone, though his expression would show just how much he worried for her. He had no clue what she'd found out.

Sabrina smiled quietly snuggling the bear, sighing quietly, before her eyes snapped to his face, eyes widening slightly as she heard his tone. Stuttering a little. “...Not hurt. Just dehydrated and didn’t eat enough....checked me in just to be cautious since we wrapped filming....”She muttered

Chris raised an eyebrow, though you could tell he was happy she liked the bear. "Oh, i see. You sure you're okay? Rob made it sound like you crashed pretty hard. I was worried sick. Oh! Krys insisted on sending uou icecream, so eat it fore it melts." He said, handing it to her with a spoon. If she hadn't been eating alot, a little sugar would be good for her. Chris really just wanted to snuggle with her, because he was beyond lonely and loved her.

Sabrina frowned a little, looking broken still. obviously she was still crashing hard, responding to him without a filter, simply answering questions, following directions. like taking the spoon when it was handed to her, obeying the order to eat. "oh. Rob worries. Probably freaked him out."She muttered as she started to eat.

Chris raised an eyebrow. "Is there something you're not telling me? Yes, rob's a worrier, but there must have been a reason yiu crashed this hard. Come on, you can tell me." He promised, dominance in his tone. He was secretly super curious of what she was hiding, somehow knowing she was.

"I'm pregnant."She said, responding to the question, crashing still, not really recovered from such a crash and needing him, even if she wouldn't have called for herself, she was sorta glad Rob had. Crashing and answering him without really processing it, having absolutely no filter between her mind and her mouth.

Chris grinned at her. "Really? Thats.. wonderful. I mean, I would support your decision if you didn't want to keep him or her, but I'd be sad. I've always loved kids, and have always wanted to be a father. We'll be okay." He said, smiling at her, though you could see he worried for her still.

Back
Top Bottom