Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Idol [Zenia and Zarazel

She smirked and looked at her, she nodded and stretched out, "Well Jonathan really just found us and made us take classes of a instrument and make the band, it was almost a year before we made our first single". She looked at her and smirk, "Say, we need a backup singer, why don't you sing for me to see if you qualify that way you won't need to go back to Japan". She smirked and looked through her bag taking out a paper where she had the lyrics to one of their songs, "There ya go, ready when you are".

She blinked at her before she started singing the lyrics, she was never a bad singer, some might even say she was good, but she never had sung outside of her schools music club before, and she was embarrassed to do so now.

She heard her and was amazed, she was good but she needed something, she needed to trust herself. "You are good, I cannot tell you otherwise, you could even be in the band, there is just one thing though you need to trust more on yourself, I got a idea pick up your bags we are going out". She smirked as she exited the room and walked to the guys, "Hey peeps, I am going out with Aio, I think I found our new backup singer". She smirked and walked out of the appartment looking at Aio, " let us drive a little" she smirked and got in the car opening the door to her, "Well first thing is first, when you are singing try to think you are in the bathroom, or a place where you can sing without getting worried about anything, close your eyes if you have to".

Aion nodded her head, "Okay, it has just been so long since I have sung in front of people, that I got nervous." she explained to her blushing a bit. "I mean I can sing and all, but really have since- well that isn't important." she replied sadly.

[[sorry my internet went down.]]

She shook her head,"in order to sing you need to let it all out, tell me what happened I can be your friend if you let me". She smiled and looked at the girl, it was obvious she was struggling with something but she did not knew what exactly. She took a deep breath, "Well whatever it is you have to let it out, go someplace alone and scream your head off that helps or simply take time for yourself", she smiled tossing her the car keys, "I expect the car intact". She got off and ran back to the appartment.

Aio looked at the keys and shivered siightly, "....I hate cars...." she muttered to herself, she learned to drive one back in Japan just in case she need to get some place, but other then that she rode her bike everywhere. She got into the car and started driving a bit, her mind was conflicted with thoughts of John and of course memories of her family deaths she couldn't help that thought, it was on the road and n car after all. "...so many people die from cars you think they would ban them." she muttered. She parked n the park she used to come on her visits here with, she didn't lie about that, she also did meet a boy here wen she was little. She smiled at the memories, making sure no one was around she took a deep breath and screamed her heart out, until her throat was raw, as she did so she cried a little and then finally she sang.

Jonathan was back at the band and they started practicing, he figured out where Aio was and he did not cared if she ran away after what he did. A couple of hours passed by and they finished up practicing. He ordered some pizza for the group of friends and played some loud music of the band. He knew that would most likely piss off all the people on other appartment but he didn't care he always did that.

Aio wiped her eyes and got back into the car, driving back the apartment. She calmly knocked onto the door, she could hear them playing and wondered if they could even here her knock over the music, "Hello? Up the door!" she exclaimed to them.

Kath stood up and walked to the door unlocking it and opening it. She smirked as she whispered to her ear,"you look better, go to bathroom I will go in a moment". She went back to the guys and ate the last bit of pizza that was left and took two slices with a glass of coke and went to the bathroom giving them to her, "Here ya go, but first let me hear ya sing".

She took a deep breath and sing, pouring all of her emotions she had at that moment into it, her voice still hurt from the screaming, but she didn't care, nor could she feel it really, she had gone past that point her emotions had over taken her. When she was done she took a sip of her coke cally and looked relaxed.

She smirked and stretched out, "how would you like to come live with me for a week so I can train ya". She smirked looking over at her and smiling, "A cute japanese singer would go well with the band". She was now formally asking the question most girls would die to hear, "Wanna join a band?". She grinned and looked at the door somebody was trying to go in, "Go to the other bathroom you jerks"she screamed laughing a bit as she looked back at Aio.

Aio's eyes widened and she almost choked on her coke, "crap how am I gonna keep secret if I live with her? But I do need training...ugh what to do..." she thought to herself, "I would love to join the band, but let me think about the living with you part..." she muttered to her.

She laughed and nodded, "yea sure thing, well good apetite". With that she opened the door and tackled one of the guys wich everybody could guess would be her boyfriend. After awhile everybody left and Jonathan was left to clean all of their mess, grabbing a empty box of pizza he threw it to the trash and continued to make the place more presentable. He was on stress and everybody could see it, he groaned as he jumped on the bed face down hsi back hurted like hell.

Aio came out of the bathroom, finishing her pizza slices and coke which she properly put the can away. She saw John on the bed and could tell he was in pain, with a sigh she sat next to him and started to massage his back. "You need to relax your back muslces else it will come back and haunt you for a long time..." she muttered to him.

He shook his head, "I can't we will be going on tour in about three weeks so I need to run with most things". He groaned as he turned on the T.V. and placed some movie in it. Without moving from his position he smirked, "So do I need to welcome our new band member?".

Aio blinked at him and cocked her head to the side, "eh? Welcome how?" she asked him a bit confused, as she continued to massage his back. "So Kath already told you huh? Shouldn't be surprised." she remarked smiling, Kath was a nice girl, a little head storng but so was she.

Back
Top Bottom