Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Idol [Zenia and Zarazel

She watched him go and lied down on the bed pulling the covers over her head. "...god damn it, why do I stilll feel attracted to him..." she muttered to herself, she didn't bother locking the door she was exhausted already. A strange thought popped in her head and it was "fuck I missed all my other classes..." she couldn't help but chuckle at that before her eyes grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep.

He sighed and started to eat, he moved to the couch and cleaned it up. He placed a cover on top of it and jumped on the couch. Turning off the light darkness covered his eyes, he took a deep sigh as he closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep. During the night he woke up and tried to go back to sleep but could not, he turned on the T.V. and watched tv as he could not sleep.

She woke up with a start at the noise coming from the other room and fumbled in the darkness putting on her clothes, but couldn't find her glasses, remembering they fell onto the ground she started to crawl looking for them by feel. She bumped her head into a table hard and grunted in pain. "Ow..." she muttered rubbing the back of her head.

He had watched her as she came in crawling, since he figured that what he was thinking could not be it he looked around and saw the glasses on the floor. He picked them up and smiled a bit as he saw her bump her head, "you alright ?" he gently grabbed her arm and placed her glasses on her hand. He smiled and looked back at the T.V., "May I ask you one thing, why did you went to that school dressed like a guy?", he could not figure out why exactly, he never thought it was because of him.

She nodded her head in thanks and put them on. "...to be utterly honest, it was to meet you." she replied a little coldly. "I disguised myself as a boy got to this school by forging my papers ,cut my red hair and dyed it pink. I put on my medical information that I am allergic to chroline to get out of swim classes." she replied. She didn't tell him the reason why she wanted to meet him, that was a little personal.

He smiled, "To meet me.... I could had caused another totally different impression... sorry". He said as he turned around and closed his eyes, he seemed a bit cold and distant, his voice had a sudden regret to it. He sighed as he hoped he would feel asleep, he was sure as he could not do anything. The sheets of the couch felt soft, the night was pefect for a good sleep, however his mind was getting on the way.

Aio snorted, "yes you could have she muttered. She heard it start to rain outside followed by a loud crack of thunder, making her tense and whimper softly, and covered her ears.

He looked at her and smiled, she was scared of thunder. He shook her head and sat on the floor next to her covering her with the blanket and extending his hand over her shoulder trying to at least make her feel at ease. He turned off the T.V. and looked at her, "Don't worry, is just thunder".

She turned to him her eyes vacant behind her glasses, "that is exactly what my parents told my brother and I before they went out into the night taking my brother and I to his play recitial, we got into a car crash and and they died because the road was slick from the storm..." she whispered her voice sounded different, like she was reliving the event.

He looked at her and smiled, he stood up grabbing a mp3 player and placed some soft music. He placed the headset on her ears and turned on the music. He smiled and looked at her, if she could not hear the thunder she would not be afraid of it. He stood up and picked her up walking to the room and placing her on the bed. He walked to the window and closed it so light would not come out. He then walked to the bed and layed next to her.

She closed her eyes letting the music flow through her, she let out a soft yawn suddenly very tired and soon fell asleep no nightmares this night. In Aio's sleep she unknowingly darped and arm over John in a light hug fashion. She looked so peaceful and calm in her sleep.

He smiled and looked at the girl falling asleep on his chest. He let her sleep and decided just to close his eyes. Soon after he fell asleep, he was tired and it was friday, no school for two days. The other day he woke up and saw her still sleeping, he slipped off the bed and starts to make some breakfest.

Aio woke up smelling something good and put on her glasses, she looked around tiredly, her hair was a mess and she looked at the time, "shit I am late for school..." she yelled spiking her hair. She had no idea there was no school today and was groggy, from what little sleep she got.

He looked at her coming out and grinned, "Going to school?". If she actually went there was something to laugh about and forget the tension of the night before. He looked at her and placed the plate of food on the desk, "There ya go". He took some food for himself and sat besides her, "There is no school today, is saturday", he looked at her and laughed out loud.

Aio blinked and looked at him still groggy for a moment, "It's is saturday, I know that, you guys don't have school on saturday?" she asked him a bit confused, in her old school they had school on saturday, the only day off they got was sundays. She started to eat the food slowly.

He shook his head, "Saturday and sunday, enjoy the weekend". He smiled and finished up cooking as he cleaned his plate, "I have band practice, wanna come along?". He would slowly build her trust in him, he would have her in the bed again but this time as his lover. He looked at her and smiled, he have to wait and make it up to her.

She finished her food and nodded, "sure just let me get my disguise set, wouldn't want a boob popping out on me..." she muttered to him, putting her plate in the sink and washing it clean. She then went into another room and wound the bandage over her breasts making them appear flat, after putting her shirt pack on she put on her jean jacket and buttoned it up just in case.

He shook his head and went to the closet taking out some girl clothes and placing them on the bed, "no, go as yourself, I won't say anything you are just a old friend of mine". He smiled and looked at her, "By the way, those clothes are my sisters, she comes to visit from time to time and leaves clothes here". He closed the door to let her change and went to the bathroom to change himself.

She looked at the frilly shirt and skirt raising an eyebrow. "Do I look like the girl who would look good wearing frilly fufu stuff to you?" she asked him skeptically. She hadn't worn a skirt since third grade, and doubted such things would look good on her with her short hair that was now spiked like it was yesterday.

He shook his head and threw her some cash, "Go buy something, the practice is not for about three more hours so you can go to the mall and buy some stuff". He smiled and stretched out, "I am going to get the guys and arrange the instruments, my cellphone number is on the desk when you are ready call me, I will have someone come and pick you up". He smiled and waved goodbye as he walked out of his appartment.

Aio nodded and went to the mall, she looked in disgust at the skirts and bought some jeans and a t-shirt. It wasn't the must flattering thing of all but it would do, she kept her jacket on and exited, dialing his cell phone, "mushi mushi this is Aio." she told him, reverting back to how she said hello on the phone back in japan. "I bought some clothes I am done, my other clothes that are being delivered from my home should arrive monday in the faculty office." she explained to him.

He had already all set up and was joking around with the guys when his cellphone rang. He picked it up and smirked, "I will pick ya up, go to the appartment and change while I get there". Kathleen, the basist looked at him and smirked, "a girlfriend huh? I want to interview her when she get's here". Jonathan sighed and shook his head walking out and driving back to his appartment. He ran to his appartment and unlocked it, "Hey Aio, you here?".

Aio had spiked her hair in a more girl like fashion, she had put on the clothes and hid her boy clothes somewhere safe when the door unlock. She turned around and saw John with his band mates, "Kunichiwa." She told them, old habits were hard to break she was Japanese and new english fluently, but still tended to greet people with Japanese greetings.

John smiled and waved, "Back", he placed his guitar on the practice room and pointed the room for the rest of the band, " you guys can leave the stuff there if you want". He sighed as he sat on the couch waiting on the rest of them to unpack their stuff.

Kathleen grabbed Aio and pulled her to the bathroom and locked the door, "So, how are you, I had to take you away from the boys so we can have a girl talk". She grinned as she sat on the floor next to her, "So since when do you know little John?".

Aio was dragged into the bathroom, she lied to the girl, "Well when I was a kid my family would come here during summer break, I met him in the park when I was very little and we played together there when I was in town, I was always sad to leave." she replied to her calmly. She put on a cheery smile, "I am orginally from Japan if you couldn't tell, so my visits would always only be a few days, you guys have interesting stuff in america, your food is different then in japan, but that isn't a bad thing considering we eat sushi." she replied with some humor in her voice.

Back
Top Bottom