Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ryan couldn't believe it. She was really starting to fall for him. But, she wanted him to give up this place. He shook his head, "No... I'm sorry... I love this place... I love the peace... I love the quiet... Besides, if your ready to give up your career you should want to live in a nice peaceful place like this... After breakfast, I'll take you to the airport..." Ryan went over to the island to continue breakfast.

"I'm not hungry"she said sitting down on the table as tears fell her eyes."I'm pregnant"she told him.She had been meaning to tell him.The test came out positive last night and she was going to tell him when he chose her over this place..but no he didn't.

You could have knocked Ryan over with a feather. He was going to be a father. He turned off the stove and went over to the table and sat down next to her... "Sweetie... Why didn't you say so in the first place? That changes everything..." He took her hand, "There is no way in hell, I would ever chose any thing over my child... So... I guess I'm moving in with you... There is one problem though... How are we going to explain where you've been... You are the top story in the news..."

Demi looked at him with tears running down her face."You dont really love me do you? You just love my looks..not me.."she spoke.It all made sense now.

Ryan was shocked, "Of course I love you... Don't ever say that... Sure when I first brought you here I loved you for your looks. But, we've really gotten to know each other for this past week. I've come to love the person inside as well... The reason I was letting you go was the old saying 'If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.'"

"But you didn't choose to stay with me only.You chose to stay with me because of the baby. Without it you choose the place over me Ryan..what kind of love is that?"she askef

Ryan sighed... "Your right... You are absolutely right... I'm sorry Demi... I'm sorry I did this to you... I'm a horrible person... You deserve so much better than me... If you are ready to go... I'll drive you to the airport... and I promise to support you and the baby how ever I can."

"No!"she said frustrated."Don't you get it?I want to stay with you ans raise the baby.Even if it means being here away from the life I love and my family. I dont want to force you to leave the place you love but Ryan..I dont like to live isolated here"

Ryan finally realized what she was trying to tell him "Oh... So you want to tell everyone where you are... Well.... I Don't know how we can do that... I kidnapped you and I would go to jail... What can we do to let everyone know you are OK and I don't have to go to jail?"

'I could tell them I needed some time alone with my boyfriend. .you. .but I still dont want to live here alone .It's not good for the baby either"

Demi gave him her idea and he liked it, "yeah... You could say that I though you needed a break from everything so I whisked you away on a week's vacation.... Yeah I like that..."

He thought about what she said about not wanting to live here away from everyone. He took her hand, "You are willing to give up everything for me and our baby... I'm willing to split my time between here and the city. We can spend some time here, some time in the city, plus, I don't spend all of my time here anyway... I do like to travel... We can travel all over the world if you want... Plus, I don't really want you to give up your career completely, you can still work if you want."

Ryan smiled and hugged him back, "I love you, Demi..." Ryan then put a hand on her stomach, "I love you too, little one... So... Ready for breakfast?"

"I love you too"she spoke.She smiled as he talked to her baby."Yes please. So when are we going to city? I can't wait to marry you wearing a nice bridal gown and meet your family"

Ryan stood up an started to fix Demi a plate of food, when she asked about going back to LA he said, "We can go when ever you want." Ryan's smile faded a little when she mentioned family, "You've met my family... you and this little one here are all the family I have in the world... I'm an only child and my parents died a few years ago."

Ryan smiled and gave Demi a kiss...

Ryan and Demi went back to LA together. Demi held a press conference apologizing for what happened and for worrying her friends and family. She told them that Ryan was her boyfriend and that he stole her away for the weekend. They didn't say anything about the baby because it was still way to early. But a few months later, they went to the Doctor and had it confirmed that Demi was pregnant. Demi introduced Ryan to her family and they all instantly fell in love with him. They deiced to have the wedding when Demi was about 6 months along. Ryan didn't want a big wedding because he didn't have any friends or family.

It was the day of the wedding, Ryan was wearing a nice black tux. He was waiting at the front of the church for Demi's stepfather to walk her down the aisle.

Despite her pregnancy, Demi was dressed in a beautiful white gown.Her brown hair was curled up with a lacy veil on top of it."Demi you can't walk down the aisle alone."Lola her bestfriend and maid of honour tried to explain the bride."I won't walk down with that man Lola! End of discussion"Demi said as she heard the bride being called.Her step father offered her his hand but she rejected it.
Her brother was called as he walked down the aisle with her.She looked up at Ryan and smiled as everybody sat down.The ceremony began.

Ryan smiled when he saw Demi walking down the aisle. She had a wonderful smile on her face. She and her brother reached the end of the aisle. They joined hand and looked at the minister. Then, the minister started, "Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to witness the joining of Ryan Travis Morris and Demetria Devonne Lovato in holy matrimony. Marriage is a supreme sharing of experience, and an adventure in the most intimate of human relationships. It is the joyous union of two people whose comradeship and mutual understanding have flowered in romance. Today, Ryan and Demi proclaim their love and commitment to the world.

Ryan and Demi, life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live together. Love is give to us by our family and friends. We learn to love by being loved. Learning to love and living together is one of life's greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life. But a husband and wife should not confuse love of worldly measures for even if worldly success is found, only love will maintain a marriage. Mankind did not create love; love is created by God. The measure of true love is a love both freely given and freely accepted, just as God's love of us is unconditional and free.

Today truly is a glorious day the Lord hath made - as today both of you are blessed with God's greatest of all gifts - the gift of abiding love and devotion between a man and a woman. As you travel through life together, I caution you to remember that the true measure of success, the true avenue to joy and peace, is to be found within the love you hold in your hearts. I would ask that you hold the key to your heart very tightly. Within the Bible, nothing is of more importance that love. We are told the crystalline and beautiful truth: "God is Love". We are assured that "Love conquers all". It is love, which brings you here today, the union of two hearts and two spirits. As your lives continue to interweave as one pattern, remember that it was love that brought you here today, it is love that will make this a glorious union, and it is love which will cause this union to endure.

Would you both please face each other and join hands."

Demi handed Lola her bouquet, then Ryan and Demi turned toward each other and took each other's hands, then the minister said, "Ryan, do you take Demi to be your wife, to love, honor, cherish and protect her, till death do you part?"

"I do," said Ryan.

"Demi, do you take Ryan to be your Husband, to love, honor, cherish and protect him till death do you part?"

Demi smiled at Ryan as she looked up at him."I do."she spoke.

"Then by the power rested upon me by the state of USA, I pronounce you man and wife.You may kiss the bride now"

Ryan smiled as lifted up Demi's vale and kissed her. The whole church cheered. When they were done, they took each others hands, turned toward the rest of church and and the minster said, "Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to introduced to you for the first time to Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Morris." The read of the people stood and clapped.

A while, latter Ryan and Demi were walking into the presidential suited.. He carried her across the threshold and set her down. Ryan then tipped the bellboy and when he left he kissed Demi on the lips, "You look absolutely beautiful, Mrs. Morris..."

Demi had her one arm around her belly as she smiled at him kissing him back."Well, thank you Mr.Morris"she spoke."I can't believe it has been two months since I last had sex with you"she spoke."Did you ever imagine we'd get married like this?"

"Well, that was your choice to wait until we got married before we had sex again," Ryan kisses her on the lips, "Nope... When I first took you I was just planing on a simple ceremony where it was just you and we pledged to be husband and wife." Ryan kissed her again then he reached behind her back and started to lower the zipper of her dress."

Demi smirked at him."You did like it though? I had always imagined a beg wedding "she spoke smiling as he started unzipping her dress already."Look at you..can't even wait.How do you think we will have sex with my belly so big?"

Back
Top Bottom