Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

"I loved it... but not as much as I love you and the little one..." Ryan kissed her and continued to lower the zipper of the dress. "We'll make it work..." said Ryan

Demi smiled as she stood up so her dress could be removed away.She removed his coat then his tie too.She had wore no underwear today as she removed her veil.

Ryan smiled as Demi's dress fell away and she was naked in front of him in just white stockings and white heels. "You naughty girl... You forgot to put on underwear... I should spank you for that..." He chuckled and kissed her as he removed his shirt.

Ryan laughed and kissed her. He set her on the bed and then he took off his pants and boxer. Then he climbed on the bed and laid next to her. Then he started to kiss her, "Would you like to be on top?"

Ryan laughed and kissed Demi, "OK...OK... Your not that heavy..." Ryan climbed on top of her and started to kiss her.

Demi smiled when he told her she wasn't heavy.She kissed him back.He was far away than she would have liked him but she enjoyed it nevertheless

As they kissed Ryan's hand moved down Demi's body to her pussy. He slid a finger inside her pussy and continued to kiss her.

A few months later, Ryan was doing making Demi some lunch. She was now 9 months along. The Doctor told them that Demi could could into labor any time now.. He was over the moon when he found out that they were having a little girl. They picked out several names but they were waiting for the little one to come out. Ryan came in with Demi's lunch. She was sitting on the couch watching something on Netflix. "Hey, sweetie.. How's it going?"

Demi smiled at him as he sat next to her."Fine"she spoke as she took her lunch and ate it with him.After a few minutes, Demi suddenly groaned out."Aah."she winced feeling the contractions.Her water had broken.

Ryan helped her to her feet. They had a bag packed and Ryan took her out of the house and out to the car. He helped her in and they headed to the hospital. Unfortunately, the paparazzi was staked out outside of the hospital, "Remind me again why you like living here?" Once they were checked in, Ryan sat next to Demi's bed, "How you doing, sweetie?"

Demi was panting her hand on her belly."Horrible"she replied groaning in pain..The doctor and nurse came in as they asked Ryan whether he would like tonbe dduring child birth or no.Demi knew her husband well so she just gripped hos hand, groaning im pain.

Ryan kissed her forehead, "But it will all be worth it when you hold that beautiful little girl in your hands?" When the doctor asked if he was staying her said, "Yes... but, I'm staying right up here with my wife... I saw the video in Lamaze class."

"Very well.Demi I need you to push hard"The doctor said rubbing her huge belly."Come on"hr said as Demi pushed as hard as shr could. She kept pushing and groaning in pain."Ugh"She wincex as the doctor asked her to keep trying. "I-I can't"she spoke closing her eyes."No Demi dont close your eyesm.just push"

"You can do it, Demi," said Ryan as he held tightly on her hand, "You can when you are done you are going to have a beautiful baby girl to love for the rest of your life... Push, Demi..."

Demi breathed hard as she pushed.Soon the baby started coming out and slowly it was out in the world.The doctor cut the umbilical cord before wrapping it.

Ryan laughed in happiness when he heard his baby girl cry. The Doctor handed her to Demi. She had a tuft of black hair on her head. "Oh my gosh..." said Ryan, "She so beautiful... She looks like her mommy..." Ryan kissed her on the forehead, "What should we name her?"

Ryan smiled, "Aria... I love it... Hello, Aria... I'm your daddy..." He kissed his daughter on the forehead.

The baby made a little noiseas Deme kissed it's forhead.She slowly gave her to Ryan az nurses came to help her change and shift rooms

Ryan and Demi continued to be very happy and it wasn't a surprise to them that almost 10 months later they were joined by Travis. Then, 10 months after Travis was born, they had twins Anna and Belle. Demi then told Ryan that that was enough children. and Ryan agreed. Demi stayed retired from work until the twins were in first grade. Then Ryan became her manager. She deiced to go back to acting and got the role of a mom on a new Disney Channel TV Show. Becoming the first Disney Channel star to do so. Four years later the show ended and then Demi deiced to retire permanently. She Ryan and the kids lived happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom