Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Demi shook in his touch, as she cried."I dont want to be pregnant...please dont rape me..please?"she begged him, looking up at him with her tear filled face.
"I dont understand this.Why do you need a wife desperately?"

"I need a wife because I want a family," said Ryan, "I moved out here a year ago to get away from the city. But, I missed female companionship. I've watched you on TV for years and I wanted you as my wife. I knew you would never willingly become my wife, so I decided to kidnap you."

Ryan was stunned, "You can't tell me that you would hate any child that you've given birth too... You shouldn't hate it just because you hate me... And you say you may never love me now... But things can change..." Ryan took her hand and got ready to slide the ring on her finger.

Demi just looked away, weeping as he took her hand.She couldn't believe she was marrying a man who could and probably will rape her.The thought made her cry harder. She didn't pull her hand back but it was shaking.

Ryan kissed her on the cheek, "Please don't cry, sweetie... I promise to take good care of you and our children." Ryan slid the ring on her finger. "I'll let you rest... You've have a big morning... I'll be back later with some lunch for you and then I'll show you the rest of your new home..." Ryan then walked out of the room and locked the door behind him.

Ryan returned a few hours later with a turkey sandwich, potato chips and a Coke. He walked into the room and saw Demi was still crying, "Hey sweetie... I brought you some lunch..." He handed her the tray of food.

Demi didn't look at him as she sniffed, not even getting up to eat.She was very hungry and thirsty but this was the only thing in control off her.She had even removed the ring and kept it on the night stand.

Ryan could see she took the ring off her finger. Ryan pulled the chair over and sat down next to the bed, "I hate seeing you so sad, Demi... Besides letting you go... What could I do to make your life better here with me?"

Demi looked away from him, sitting up as she sniffed.She was so scared that he will rape her.She had been molested by her step father when she was 14, and she knew how dreadful it was.
It was the reason she had ran away, and become a model before starting her acting and singing career.She couldn't go through that pain again.

Ryan looked at Demi, "Sweetie? What's wrong?" He asked, "Whatever it is you can tell me... I won't get mad..."

Demi was breathing hard.She wiped her tears and didn't look at him.She slowl opened the can of coke and drank it.It was clear she didn't want ti talk to him.Not now not ever.

Ryan started to get frustrated. She was troubled by something but she wouldn't tell him what was. She grabbed the Coke out of her hand. "Look..." said Ryan, "I get your not happy with being here with me... But you need to learn that you can't do anything to change what's happening to you... You are my wife and you will carry my child... I really don't want to have to rape you... But, unless you change your attitude you won't lead me with any other any choice..."

Demi looked at him as he threatened her again."You know you are going to rape me, then why wait? I will never give you myself. And you can't get me pregnant for atleast a month.I'm on birth control pills'

Ryan then knocked the can of Coke out of her hand. He climbed on top of her and took a couple of zip ties out of his pocket. "I didn't want to do things like this." The headboard of the bed was made up a vertical wooden struts. He zip tied each arm to a strut. He climbed off of her and went to the nightstand. "I wanted to give you a nice life... But now we have to do things the hard way." Ryan took out some rope and then went to her feet. He grabbed her left foot and pushed her shoe off her foot and wrapped the rope around it. He tied her left leg to the foot board of the bed, He then proceed to tie her right leg to the bed.

Demi just closed her eyes, crying.She knew there was nothing she could do about it.She felt the ropes being tied to her as she prepared herself for the pain."You are a terrible man"

Ryan slapped her across the face, "I didn't want to do things this way... I wanted to show you love... but you didn't want to do things that way..." Once, Demi was secured to the bed. He reaced into the nightstand again and pulled out a pair of scissors. He cut across each shoulder of the dress and then starting from the neckline of her dress he started to slowly cut it off her. He went down the front until he could see her belly button. He then made a turn and cut to the left for a bit. Then, he went went back to her belly button and started to cut to the right. Then he spread the dress opened so he could see her bra covered breasts. Ryan the went back to the belly button and continued to cut down, until he reached the bottom of her dress. Once that was off he spread the lower part open, then he stood there and looked at her in her bra and panties.

Demi winced loudly as he slapped her, a red hand print forming on her face.She cried as he cut off her clothes completely, leaving her in her bra and undies."Is-is this how you planned to keep me?Hitting me and raping me? Is this how you will force me to live Ryan?"she asked sobbing.

"No... I was going to let you enjoy this beautiful home of mine..." Said Ryan, "but you just focued on the sex part... If you promise to be good, I'll let you up and we can try again and we can have normal sex later tonight. Otherwise you can just stay tied to this bed..." Ryan then cut off the shoulder straps of her bra. He then cut between her breasts and removed her bra. Then, a snip on either side of her hips, a pull and she was laying there naked in front of him

Demi closed her eyes as he cut off her underwear too, leaving her body completely exposed to him."I-I..it won't matter if you rape now or then "she replied looking at him.

Ryan then started to take his clothes off. As he stripped Demi could see that he took could care of his body. When he took his boxers off, she got her first look at his hard 9" cock. Once he was naked he climbed on top of Demi. Ryan then kissed her on the lips. He kissed down her body until he reached her breasts, once he reached her breasts he started to suck on and lightly bite her nipples. His right hand moved to her pussy and he placed a couple of fingers inside.

Demi looked away as he stared to strip.She felt him climb on top of her, her breathing fast.She felt his lips on hers, feeling the warmness of it.She felt his lips travel down to her breasts.Her nipples went hard on his attention as he nipped on them.
She gasped as he entered his fingers in her, her tight walls wrapping around his fingers.

Ryan sucked on her breasts and played with her pussy for several moments. Then, he kissed back up her body to her lips. Then, he positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips then he pushed inside her.

Demi felt his cock on her pussy and gulped. She screamed loudly wheb he entered her, yelling in pain feeling his hard cork pulse in, inside her.

Back
Top Bottom