Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan was greatful to hear Rose's voice, "No..." He said, "I've brought my computer down so you can get to work on making yourself a new identity."

"No..." said Ryan, as he stayed behind the door. He didn't know what she was doing and if she was going to the bathroom he wanted to give her privacy, "You finish what you are doing and then you can get to work."

"Oh..." said Ryan. He walked in the bathroom and said, "No hurry... Take your time... But the sooner you give yourself a new identity the sooner I can get you a Doctor's appointment.

She sighed and stepped out of the tub. Draining it, she grabbed a robe and walked past him seeing the computer. She thought, not for the first time, if she shouldn't just send out an SOS and put a tracing number on the computer. She swallowed and frowned. No the man wouldn't let his kid go, and as long as she carried it, he would hunt her down.

Ryan came downstairs a few hours later. He had grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes and salad. He smiled and said, "Hey sweetie... How's it going?" He walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

Ryan nodded. He looked at her and he could tell she looked said, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

Ryan went over to her sat next to her, "No... Not really..." He gave her a hug, "But know this much... I love you..." he gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Don't say that, Rose..." said Ryan, "I do love you.... and I love that baby that's growing inside you... What can I do to show you that I love you? Anything you want you can have it...." he took a deep breath... "If you want me to let you go then I will..." It pained him to say that. He did love Rose but you know the saying if you love something set it free and it will always return to you.

Ryan smiled, "OK..." Ryan helped her to her feet. He didn't blindfold her as he took he out the door. They walked into a plain white hallway. Ryan walked with her down the hall until they reached some stairs. He took her up the stairs. Ryan opened the door at the top of the stairs and Rose could see they were in the living room of a very modern looking log cabin. The room was tastefully decorated, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches and a few area rugs. He walked he out the front door and there was a porch that went all round the first floor. Rose could see they were in the forest. They walked a long the porch and on the other side of the house was a view of a lake in the distance. There was a porch swing and Ryan sat down with Rose on the swing.

Ryan sat here and thought for a moment, "To have this place full of kids with you by my side." He wrapped his arm around her. "I do love you, Rose..."

"To kidnap a woman and make her my willing sex slave," said Ryan, as he kissed her again.

Back
Top Bottom