Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Soon a new routine started. Ryan would feed her oatmeal for breakfast. He would have her shower. He'd take her back to her room and returned again at lunch with a turkey sandwich, potato chips and a Coke. At Dinner, she got steak and a baked potato and water. Then, after dinner they would have sex.

After a few weeks, Ryan started having Rose take a pregnancy test before she took a shower. After about a month, Ryan smiled when one day the pregnancy test came back positive. Ryan smiled and said, "Congratulations, Rose..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ryan smiled, "Well, I've never had anything to say..." Ryan gave her a kiss and before she could get dressed he blindfolded her and took her out of the bathroom. Then he took her to her new bedroom. The room was a stark contrast to the cell. The walls were painted very light pink. "If you'd like a different color, let me know." The bed was a four post canopy queen sized bed, with a nightstand on each side. Directly across from the bed was a medium sized flat screen tv sitting on a large case filled with DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and CDs. To the left of the TV was the door that lead out. To the right of the TV was a series of shelfs that had a Satellite TV Receiver, a Blu-Ray Player and A CD player. On the wall to the right of the bed, was a vanity with all of Rose's favorite cosmetics and a nice big make up mirror. There was also a door that lead to a private work out area, their were various machines for her to use and an area for her to do stretches. On the wall the head of the bed rested on, was the door to the bathroom. It looked the same as the other bathroom except this one had a bathtub and a shower stall. On the wall to the left of the bed, was a bookcase filed with books and the door to a large walk-in closet.

Inside where all sorts of clothes all in her size. There were all kinds of tops, blouses, skirts and dresses. There were no pants or shorts. He pointed to the floor and showed her all the shoes. They were all Mary Jane style shoes ranging from sneakers to regular flats to pumps with a 2" heel. He showed her a large dresser filled with bras, matching bikini cut panties, and other lingerie and sleeping clothes. They walked out of the closet and he said, "I just wanted to tell you a couple more things. If there is anything that you don't have here that you'd like, let me know and I'll get it for you." He pointed to a phone on the nightstand that sat next to the remote that controlled the TV and satellite. The phone had no buttons on it. "That is your direct line to me, if you need anything just call me, OK? Any Questions?"

"I'm talking now," said Ryan... "And as long as you are a good girl... I'll keep talking... Now, why don't you go in the closet and find something to wear?"

Ryan was a little surprised when Rose started to cry. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her, "Rose? What's wrong?"

"I want you to enjoy your new life," said Ryan, "You are here to relax and take care of that little life that's growing inside you right now. You are going to look even sexier as you get closer to giving birth." Ryan wrapped his arm around her to comfort her.

Ryan nodded, "I will keep that in mind... Now, I have to go do some work... Why don't you get dressed and relax? I'll be back later to bring you some lunch... Okay?"

Ryan returned at lunch with a turkey sandwich, potato chips and soda. "Hey, Mommy..." he said with a smile, "Here's your lunch." He handed her the tray of food. He was going to allow her to feed herself for a change. "So... Do you have any questions for me?"

"I want you to as my loving sex slave and to be the mother of that wonderful child growing inside you right now..." He walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Not much," said Ryan, "you just let me have sex with you whenever I want. The rest of the time you'll stay here..."

Ryan smiled at her, "Well, I don't know how to be a dad... But we'll make it work..." He smiled and gave her a kiss.

Ryan heard what Rose said and he said, "How are we going to do that? I kidnapped you... I could go to jail..."

Back
Top Bottom