Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows of Hyrule (TDM and Gashnaw)

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
There had been several years of peace, after the sealing away of Ganon. A sort of hush had overcome the land, and people were finally enjoying life again. The Hero of Time had retired, marrying a sweetheart from his traveling days. He now lived and ran a Ranch with his Wife. But that never stopped true darkness, evil, from trying to overcome the work of Good. That was where Aria came in, a woman that was not supposed to exist. A woman that had been brought before Zelda, charged with a mission of traveling the Temples and quelling the swells of darkness that were rising.

She was also told, that she was to travel to the Water Temple - using gear that Link was loaning her, and she was charged with retrieving the Shadow that resided in the Water Temple. With Ganon now sealed away, the Shadow could make it's own choices. Link had sent her with some of his gear, not all of it, just enough to get through the Temple (He hoped) so that she could retrieve his Shadow to bring back to the Ranch.

Link in all his monumental stupidity had managed to break his leg, really badly. Thrown from a horse, and in a cast, he was unable to explore the Temples as he would have liked. Thus Aria, the Last Sheikah... was charged with the task of traveling the Temples, and retrieving the Shadow of the Hero of Time.

Traveling the temple had not been easy, and she finally managed to find the door he had spoken of. She pulled off the blue tunic and squeezed it dry, throwing it into her bag. She squeezed her scarf a little, and mentally hated the fact that her bone white hair was now clinging to her face. Apparently she was not as immune to the water as Link would have liked.

She grabbed the door and pushed her way in, staring across the strange scenery that marked the 'Mirror Room' as Link had called it. She pushed onwards, red eyes focused as her small frame filled the open door and she began walking in. "I am looking for the Shadow of the Hero of Time." She called out, her red eyes scanning the scene around her. She adjusted her gloves, with the crest of the Sheikah, and kicked off the overly large heavy metal boots. Her own supple leather ones lay beneath. She had a slim frame, but her voice and face were overshadowed by the wet red fabric that clung to her features. There was something sparking in her eyes, a part of her wondered what she would face with Link's Shadow.

Shadow had been stalking her ever since she entered the temple. Four years of solitude and now someone had entered. Of course he had n clue that a girl had done so, the blue tunic and Iron boots that person wore only reminded him of one person, Link. The man who had defeated him and caused Gannondorf to not release Shadow from the water temple. A seal that left him alone in the temple by himself.

Of course ink was foolish enough to come back, angered by the man Shadow kept hidden. The tekeks bouncing along the water and other traps slipping this boy up. It was amusing to Shadow to watch the core of his hatred mess up on tasks the man had easily done in the past. However he needed Link to make it to his chamber, for a rematch, a chance at vengeance.

Shadow was lucky as Link made it to the Mirror room. Removing his iron boots and carrying on. There was some difference in this man the last time Shadow had fought him he seemed far more confident, this time the hero of time seemed almost timid. It did however not matter to Shadow as he jumped through the floor and pushed Aria to the floor.
"Geeze Link, you would think that after all this time you would have gotten better" He laughed and hearing Aria about to reply kicked his boot across her face. "I did not permit you to talk" He smirked and pulled out his sword. "You have no idea what it is like to be trapped in here." He continued and sliced the blue Tunic Aria was wear in half "and now you cannot breath underwater trapped with m-: He paused when he noticed the frame of the body in front of him. The tunic had hidden these features but the clothing underneath were tight and clung to a very feminine being. Slim body and a chest that was nothing to laugh at Sure she may not have held to size that Gerudos did, such as the Shadow dancers Gannon had originally tossed Shadow to, but it was still nice regardless.

It honestly came out of nowhere, and she found herself kicked to the side. She had actually handled the Temple well for someone that had never faced those exact kinds of creatures. Especially for someone that wasn't a Hero of Time. But this was much different. She opened her mouth to speak but was hit again. Her scarf was gone, fluttering on the light layer of water nearby.

She managed to pull herself up slowly, pain filling her as she glared daggers at the male. He attacked her again and slashed off the tunic. Tri Goddesses damn him! That was one of the only ways out of this damn place! She snarled as she slowly managed to stand up, he was actually shocked by her breasts. "Damnit! You arse!" She snarled as she tackled him her twin long daggers drawn as she stabbed them cross wise over his throat.

"Now!" She said as she straddled him and used her body to hold him down. But it didn't take long for her to realize that he was indeed a male. "If you'll calm down... " She said as she felt her cheeks rising with a blush and a nervous sweat starting. Was he? No he couldn't be. She gave a yelp and jumped back, glaring at the male that had been nothing but a bother for her. "I'm here because we need your help!"

Shadow glared at her wens he jumped back Obviously surprised by his body's reaction and it made him laugh. However that was only for a second as he removed the knife across his throat and tossed them aside. He wasn't quite sure what she planned to have done given that he didn't bleed but whatever. He quickly Pounced n her again and pinned her arms making sure she could not go for another weapon and straddled her.
"You need my help, well that doesn't come for free." He said as he smirked. "You see its tough being locked up in here day in day out with nothing to do. Ths is more action than i have gotten in four years." He continued and lifted both her arms over her head pinning them with one arm while his free hand ran along her body.

"If you want my help it will cost you, and since I have no way out of this temple, your rupees mean nothing to me, so you will have to pay a different way." He sipped his free hand between her legs and rubbed her crotch. "But what I am really curious about, is why bother come in here and look for me. Why not just go to the hero of time Himself?" Again his hand came up and squeezed one of her breasts.

The entire time he was on top of her he could tell she was uncomfortable, her face alone showed it but it was not like he cared. Four years and now suddenly out of no where a girl walks up to him. She was either very brave or stupid. She knew he existed and it seemed she had some idea of what she was getting into but she obviously had no idea just who she was messing with. He covered her mouth with his free hand and examined her body "You know, you're not bad looking, cute face, young, and your body is worth quite a bit. I bet i could seel you to someone to get me out of this temple." He leaned down and kissed her lips "Though I think I'll have fun with you first"

"OI! Cut that shit out." She snapped as he pinned her down, even though his hands traveled her body she was fighting her own reactions. Aria was not pleased to be touched in such a way, she was actually downright angry at having her personal space invaded in such a way. Her cheeks darkened with anger and nervousness as she struggled to kick back against him, arching up as best she could.

"Link sent me to get you, because there is trouble brewing and he broke his leg. He can't fight." Aria said as she jerked her head away from him, he mentioned selling her and her eyes widened as the anger built inside of her. "Sure, sell your only way out. I came to take you from the Temple. You don't know the things I do, and you just destroyed the tunic that would let you get out of here."

Aria was angry and she was shaking with that anger. "So yes, go ahead and assault me - molest me if you will. But remember this... I was sent to get you out, to take you out of here so you could fight against those that seek to release Ganon from his prison. When you are his puppet again.. you'll have no one to blame but you." She hissed darkly as her red eyes bruned like the fires of the Fire Temple itself.

"You think that Tunic is what is stopping me? I don't kneed to breath." He snapped. "You're the on in trouble. without that tunic you can't get out of here. For me I just now have company." he explained again his hand went between her legs as he slowly rubbed her crotch. Nothing, while didn't care for how much pleasure she received he was wanting some reaction form her. He searched her body again and found another knife on her person and smiled.

"Well this can be useful" He laughed and pulled it down to her top, pricking at it until he had sliced enough away to insert the knife and cut it more. He slowly sliced the fabric away as more of her body was exposed to him. Her breasts were soon exposed as he put the knife down and squeezed one of them gently. He then jumped back a quick second to position himself better and he picked the knife up as he cut the fabric down her torso and to her groin. The very tip of the knife tickling her flesh as the fabric was cut away.

"Truly a gorgeous body" He sighed as he slid a finger inside her now exposed privates. "Damn you're tight, That different from what i was given. Bet You've never even had something like this before, I bet you're a virgin."

Aria was shaking with rage and shock, as he spoke to her in such a manner. "I do have a way out." She growled as she squirmed against him, his touch - was starting to cause an effect in her. He was rubbing her crotch, for the first time in her life something was awakening inside of her. Her eyes narrowed, as she glared up at him. Her hands struggling to get free so she could push him off of her.

He stole her knife and started to cut away her top, and her breath came in sharply as she stayed perfectly still so she wasn't cut. He was touching her, feeling her, and she found herself whining just a little for the strange feeling building in her. "But if Ganon is freed you'll be nothing but a puppet again... nothing but a true Shadow of his whims." She said, trying to convince him away from this.

"I can take you from here, give you a life - make it where you can keep him locked up and you can have real freedom. Because the moment you leave here you'll cease being this creature... and begin living again... Or did you not sense the shadow magic rupturing from my presence?" She asked as she felt the hand slide down her body and she gave a squeak of surprise.

He was touching her womanhood, and he was sliding a finger inside of her. It was shocking, actually scary, as she realized she was wet from his touching. "This is a horrible idea."

This was like a game to him. The shadow dancers had trained him well in pleasure, forcing him to make them cum without letting him get off. At times they would just use hi as a slave for their sexual pleasures, at other times they would allow him to have sex with them. They wore him out. But finally he had a girl who he could use as he desired, and yet he had not yet jumped her. Maybe her contant mention of gannon was turning him off a bit.

"Your body is really starting to enjoy this isn't it?" He asked noticing just how wet she was getting. "I mean look at this" he said removing his finger and holding it up to show that her juices had coated his finger. He then returned his hand to her groin inserting a second finger and leaned down suckling on of of her breasts clicking his tongue against her nipple. "You never experienced this before have you?" He asked calmly. "But your body is probably heating up."

She then softly bit her other breasts grazing his teeth against the flesh and ave slight pressure to her nub.
"Your body has to be enjoying this, I mean there is no point lying, jut relax, let it happen. And then we can talk. I mean if you want to keep fighting this I can easily up the ante. I haven't had a woman in years, I could really use your body Te thing is you came to me to to get y help because you need it to stop gannon and you know I am willing to help. And I will, once we're done here."

Aria realized pretty quickly that this was all a game to him, but there wasn't much she could do against him. She had little to no control of her body at the moment, and he was dead set on getting his way. She didn't know his past, didn't care to know his past. Nor did she care to remember her own, or why she was locked away for 'disoberying the King'. But here wasn't much the Sheikah could do at that exact moment.

She found herself glaring at him defiantly as he touched her, commenting on how wet she was. Yes, she could see how she coated his finger. Yes, she could see that he was rather enjoying the torment he was producing. She winced just a little, a heat filling her when he slid another finger inside of her. Her body reacted on it's own, arching up a little as if pulling him in more. A small sound left her when he captured one of her nipples, flicking his tongue against the flesh. She squirmed then, unable to help the reaction as her womanhood gave a clench of approval around his finger.

"No, I haven't." She managed to get out in a voice that held the anger, arousal, and frustration she was trying to hold back. He bit her breast and her body jerked in reaction, a moan escaping despite her trying to stop it. He was trying to coerce her, and parts of her wanted it to happen. Parts of her wanted to give in completely, but she squirmed against him - giving a growl of frustration. "Payment shouldn't come in the form of my body, that's crude and ignorant." She snapped at him, her eyes jumping with that fire again.

"I don't see what the point of this is, my body may be reacting but anything else is nothing short of rape. Do you want to be known as a rapist? Because I have no qualms spreading that story."

"You talk way too much" He sighed and dug his finger sin just a little deeper before pumping them in and out of her at a rather quick pace. Sure had he deiced to use his member to do this task it would be much faster but he was getting some sick thrill doing this to her, showing her that he actually had all the control at this moment. Sure he could have easily slipped his own dick out and raped her but he had not yet done that, mainly due to holding her hands with his only free hand.

"Just get off already Let it go, come and we are done. If you don;t come soon however, I'll just use my cock instead to make you come. I haven't had sex in four years. You should really consider yourself lucky i haven't fucked you yet."

He paused for a moment however his hand did not stop moving "What is your name Anyway? Your clothing suggested Sheikah, i though they were all dead but I guess not, however that does not tell me your name." He waited and then sighed "So you really need my help. Fine. I'll stop if you tell me your name... of coarse only if you want me to. I mean your body is really enjoying this, I can feel your muscles contacting around my fingers. You could just way until you reach your climax before telling me your name if you would rather."

Aria squirmed, her breath rushing from her as his fingers moved at a faster pace. She growled against the feelings bucking as best she could but finding she couldn't fight against him. The pleasure was building up, coiling and twisting. It filled her in a way that she didn't understand, and at that moment she didn't want to understand. But still the Shadow of the Hero of Time was taunting her. He was teasing her, cajoling her to give in.

She growled out in her frustration, crying out a bit as she tried to yank away form him again. "I don't want this!" She snapped as she cried out in pleasure, her body bowing as she gave a whimper and tried to pull away from the pleasure building inside of her. There it was, he gave her an option - and out. She was ready to jump on it, even though her body was begging and pleading for release.

It probably wasn't the option he wanted, but she knew that she had to get back on task - get her job done. "Aria! Aria of the Sheikah... " She snapped as she tried to pull away from him, it seemed like it didn't matter though - that little extra bit of stimulation seemed to set her off as her body clenched tightly around his fingers. She found herself panting, closing her eyes and feeling shame spread through her like a balm over a wound. "Get off me... " She said, her voice tired... not even fighting anymore at that moment. She felt a strange sort of dirty from what he had done.

When she came he laughed. "Wow timing must suck for you, but it seems your body really does enjoy teasing just like any girl. You should at least enjoy it. Why keep fighting pleasure?" He asked as he licked her juices off of his finger "Not bad, you taste very delicious." he commented on her as he sucked every drop off his fingers. Had he been mean he would have gone down on her to get more of her taste in his mouth but he had promised to stop teasing her.

"Get off?" He asked with a laugh "I said I would stop playing with you, i said nothing about letting you go." He added and with that whipped out his cock. "Two options here, Either you can help me get off or i can work it out, but i am not getting off you until i get off myself." he explained as he began stroking his dick slowly. "So there is a way you can make this go faster, he said as he got closer to her face. "I would let you use your hand for this, but i think i would rather keep them pinned for now, Your mouth on the other hand, well you talk too much to begin with, you may as well put it to better use.

"Leave. Me. Alone." Aria growled out as she jerked underneath him, she was growling as she narrowed her eyes and watched him. She wasn't interested in what he was doing, not anymore. Though her body had enjoyed it, her mind and heart were not in it. He was scum in her eyes, at this moment. Her eyes narrowing as he spoke about how he wanted to get off.

He wanted to cum? He was absolute scum, Tri-Goddesses damn it, this was stupid. "If I touch you I will rip it off if you put it in my mouth... I will bite it off. Now either you get off of me, or I will release shadow magic upon you. I've been nice, and I have been as giving as I can to this point." She snarled as she felt the magic pulse inside of her. She had been too shocked and surprised earlier, angry and hurt.

"You have two choices... get off of me, and we get out of here... Or I will blast you off of me and you'll be lucky if I don't rip your cock off and feed it to you." She said as her eyes seemed to glow with a new vibrancy. "Or I could just poison you... Sheikah women have such wonderful tricks." She said with a sweet smile, it was a bluff - but no one outside of the royal family knew enough about the Sheikah to know whether or not she was lying.

"Poison me?" he laughed as he was still stroking himself, however stopped and leaned down to whisper in her ear, his dick lying against her chest as he did "In case you didn't notice it yet, I can't be poisoned. Hell Biting my dick won;t even hurt. I can feel pleasure but pain, not so much. Even my battle with link, he only weakened me, but each slash of his sword did not hurt." He placed his tumb on her chin and smirked "So go ahead poison me all you want. I encourage you to. but you are not going to hurt me. so give me a few minutes and I will let you up"

It was obvious she was not going to blow him so he went back to work and started really working himself. This time his pace wa smuch quicker as he did all he could to move as quick as possible, he saw her eyes glow and knew she was preparing something, but it was too late, he had made it to his climax and let a thick robe of hot cum escape his cock landing on her face and hair. he stayed there as he shot off another couple of blobs of semen onto her face before jumping back off her before she could unleash an attack of shadow magic, the only thing that would really effect him right now.

"There, now I am happy, your body is happy. You might be pissed but at lest I am willing help you now." He looked at her and laughed Although sucking me off may have been a smarter idea, at least it would be in your mouth and mouth all over your face and in your hair."

Aria was pissed, and she was going to get back at him at another time. She was going to hurt him, and when she hurt him she would make sure that it hurt very much so. He thought he couldn't feel pain, but that was because he was within his barrier. The moment he left he would become like another being again, it was Sheikah magic that Ganon had mimiced in that moment - when he made Shadow... and she was going to fucking hurt him for this.

She clenched her eyes shut, and slammed her mouth shot when she realized what he was doing - and what was probably going to be the result of it. She felt the splashes hit her, and an angry growl rose in her throat. SHe turned her head to the side, and very quickly he was off of her. She rolled her, grabbing for her pouches on the ground and finding her water. She emptied the contents on her face and hair, and scrubbed herself clean with the remnants of her old outfit.

Finally, she was cleaned up and her anger was boiling beyond all belief. "I should just fucking leave without you! Despicable creature! Give me one good Goddess be damned reason I shouldn't tell others about the kind of creature you are. They would rank you right up there with Ganon - they would hunt you down and kill you." She snarled as she yanked out her spare clothes and ripped off the rest of her tattered clothes. She dressed herself, grabbed her scarf and shook it a few times before she wrapped it around her face.

HIding once more, she felt much calmer. "I should really just leave, with or without you." She said as she started to regain her composure. It was strange how calm she got from something as simple as a scarf. She strapped all her pouches on, and gathered her backpack with the supplies Link had given her. She couldn't use his Ocarina - but she was a Sheikah and her flute would take her out of here just as easily.

"Go ahead leave without me. Tell link that you can't handle me. Tell link that you folded at the first sign of trouble. How do you expect to save the world if you can't handle a little assault? Face it, like it or not Link told you to get me because you need my help. And now that i had my fun with you, I am willing help. I mean I would have much rather had sex with you, but I had fun." He stepped back to her and brushed some hair from her face. "But I didn't lie, you are cute, I don't know why you hide behind that Skarf." He said "are you Shy?"

He felt it was funny to ask given what he had just done to her, Shy would be one thing she should not to be. Embarrassment would be a fair emotion, but being shy, he had seen her entire body and had made her climax, along with cumming on her face. In reality, they was no reason to be shy around him.

"So lets just save the dance where you run to link, whine and he tell you to come back here and get my help anyway. If you have a way to get me out of here, then get me out of here."

Aria jerked away from his touch, just glaring at him over the fabric of her scarf. THe anger burning in her eyes could destroy cities, if she let it. "DO NOT TOUCH ME." She said with a voice that burned with passion and anger, each word was clearly enunciated and punctuated with something akin to hatred. There he went, complimenting her again. She glared at him as she turned away.

He was unfortunately right, she would be sent back after she had been sent to get another Zora Tunic from the Zora Realm. That would not be fun in any way. She huffed a little and pulled her flute from her pouch and held it up. "An instrument of Shadow users, not like the Ocarina of time - but we can gift them to others. No one can use it except for me, unless gifted to them." She said as she spun it around her hand for a moment and snatched the instrument close to her.

"I hide because I am Sheikah, we all hide." She said as she rolled her eyes and just tapped her foot. "Fine, hold on to me... leave my arms and hands free... I'll play us out of here." She muttered as she kept her back to him. She didn't want him touching her again, she didn't want him anywhere near her. But in order to complete this quest... someone had to wield the Master Sword. She was unable to because she was not the chosen Hero of Time. But Shadow, as Link's shadow was able to use it.

He rolled his eyes at her response to why she remained hidden. He found it a silly reason and that she should not hide but he doubted he would convince her otherwise. Very well he would let her remain hidden. Besides he already saw her face and he had to admit she was cute. Sure it may have been four years he had last gotten off with a girl but he was lucky that the one who had found him was Aria, someone who was at least attractive. He went to grab his equipment which while he did not have much, he did use it. In fact he only removed it to have his way with the girl.

There was a slight hesitation when she said hold onto her but very quickly a smirk crept across his face.
"So much for not touching you" He laughed as he walked up to her and wrapped one arm around her waist. He press his body against her back and since he was still hard he knew she would be able to feel it. Sure he may have not been trying to fuck her now but he was sure as hell going to mess with her head. Four years, he was going to have fun with this girl. Of coarse just drilling the knowledge that he was a man was not enough, His other wan wrapped around and grabbed hold of her breast. She had hold on and he was going to. It was her fault for saying not her arms or hands. Se said nothing about the rest of her body.

"Damn this sun" He groaned angrily as they warped out to the lake. It was high noon and he had to come from inside a dark temple and be basted with sunlight "The hell? Why is it so fucking bright?"

Aria knew pretty quickly that she would regret the words she said. But it was the only way to get him out of there. She snarled faintly when he grabbed her, pressing firmly against her back. As soon as his more corporeal nature fell into place... She was going to make his life a living hellstorm. He needed to understand that he just couldn't molest people the way he had, and she was going to make it her mission to fuck him up for it. He was holding her, touching her breast, and she was getting enraged even as she played the song.

But soon they were on the Island above the temple, sun streaming down around them. She pulled herself from him as rapidly as she possibly could and then stood to the side to watch him. She put her instrument away and adjusted all of her supplies. She had to pick up more food supplies, but that wasn't that big of an issue. She had to make sure that she avoided getting closer to him, at all costs.

"Because you've been in darkness for many years. It'll take a little to adjust to it. If you like we can cover your eyes with a cloth to help filter the light. It'll make some issues for your vision, for a little bit, but if you just give yourself time to slowly adjust - you'll be fine." She said as she started to walk towards the bridge that had been recently repaired. She wanted to get the hell away from him, the hell away from all of this. But she knew she had a journey to undertake, and that he was part of this journey.

"WE don't have all day, come on - we have to get you to the Ranch so you can get the Sword... we have other Temples to visit."

He glared at her.
"Cover my Eyes?" he asked with a soft laugh "Yea, I don't think so. Nice Try though."
He had figured she had said it as a punishment idea. Since he had molested her in the temple, in fact he had almost raped her, so he figured she was going to do what she could to get revenge on him. In fact he figured that the idea of Blinding him was one of her top priorities right now. He didn't mind though, he knew it was going take her quite a bit to forgive him, if she ever did. He could have been nice to her but still four years in there, he wasn't exactly a pro at making friends, and quite frankly is own primal needs had better control over him.

"Ranch?" Shadow asked with smirk. "Figure the hero of time would be balls deep inside the Princess on a daily basis. Guess even a hero can't get laid by anyone but the common folk once the world is saved."
he followed her and wobbled a bit. the sun was harming him a bit, not exactly hurting him but hindering his ability to move. After all, he was a being of darkness, it only made sense hat the sun would cancel a lot of that darkness out.
"Bet you are going to love this. While inside the temple I was the one in charge, I am a fish out of water right now." He gripped onto her shoulder to steady himself. "Until i get use to walking in the sun, you are my crutch."

He really had no issue invading her personal bubble, and he also knew she would have to deal with it since it was her duty to get him to come with her. So sure he may invade her personal space but now, he was at least willing to leave her be for the most part.
"Wish we had waited a bit before warping out. I could probably do much better if the sun was setting, but high noon. Bet you planned it that way."

"The Hero of Time decided he wanted a quiet life, with the woman he had come to love." Aria said, a gritty tone in her voice as she stopped walking. He was wobbly, like a newborn foal - and while it was hilarious... It would just cause more issues down the road. With a huff she let him use her for support and slowed her pace so he could follow. Her red eyes were full of anger, but it was mostly frustration that they were being slowed down so much.

They were lucky though, the monsters were only in the Temples at this point, with a few in the woods and desert. Most were still hiding, which was a good thing. Not much of a power base yet, from what Queen Zelda and Link had said. "Look, don't blame me. I can't figure out what time it is when I am in there. I don't have a clock, or a watch... I only use my survival skills and nature itself to figure out the time of day." She said in a rather huffy voice, her eyes narrowed as she continued to make her way to the exit of the lake.

By now they had changed things, and made a path that people could easily get through. Walking in and out was a pretty simple task at this point. But getting to the Ranch would be a little harder, with him leaning on her like this. The good news was that monsters didn't really come out at day, they were more night time occupants. "Be glad it isn't night time, because Poes are still around." She stated as she muttered under her breath and stopped for a moment to pull out her water flask. At least she still had water.

"If all you are going to do is complain, this journey is going to be annoying as a Stalfos."

"At night I would probably have an easier time walking." Sure it may have seemed ridiculous that someone who moments ago could have probably walked circles around her was now in need of her help to just stand upright. Still with her support he moved as quickly as he could, part of him figured he could at least get to this ranch and find a place to relax.

"Sure settle down, quiet life? I should be spreading his seed like any good hero, have the spawn of those who can take over when he is gone. Like now, he can't do his duty so he sent you to get me. When he is dead, who is suppose to save Hyrule then? You, doubt it, you need me to wield Link's sword. If you could do that, then you could be the hero." Shadow explained. He was really digging though, trying his best to make her realize that she needed him and could hate him all she wanted but she was stuck with him.
"Well at least you can hold your own. You may never be the hero of time, but you're far from useless. You did get me out of the temple, so, Thank you."

A they continued on their way they reached the ranch just as the sun was setting, at this point he was walking on his own, still a little wobbly but not enough to need her for support any longer, and as the sun dipped just below the horizon he felt refreshed his legs working as normal as anybody.
"Knew it, the sunlight was hindering my ability to walk" he laughed as they entered the ranch. "So this is where Link lives?"

"You're having such difficulty because you are still bound by Ganon's spell." Aria explained softly, quieting down a little as she walked. She let her own mind focus, looking into her own past and focusing on the key points that would be useful for this journey. Eventually she was completely dry, the Water Temple had not been her most favorite of places. But at least her scarf was safe, and she was fast moving towards her goal. Though not as fast as she would have liked. Shadow just didn't realize that he was going to be changing, but she was going to enjoy seeing the creature of shadows becoming part of the Hylian people.

"I can't use the Master Sword, which is needed for some aspects of the Journey. If there was a Sheikah equal to the Master Sword, still in existence, I would search for it and use it." She explained as she continued to walk across the field. It would be quite the hike, and she was careful to ration her water so that she didn't run out before she could get more supplies. This man just didn't understand that the world had changed, but he would learn pretty quickly. "Malon and Link actually have a little girl, and Malon has another on the way." She commented as she heard Shadow mentioning the fact that he should be creating spawn.

In her mind she didn't think Shadow would ever make a good father, much less a good person. There was a lot in life that needed to be in place, before someone could excel at such things. "The Sunlight was hindering you because of the fact that you were still based more on the shadow magic that Ganon used. You'll find it doesn't work as harshly against you, as time goes on." She said this as she came to a stop at the Gates of the Ranch. "Yes, Lon Lon Ranch... run by Link and Malon. He was breaking in some new horses about two weeks ago - when he was thrown and broke his leg on the fence." She was nervous to enter, but she wasn't exactly the most pleased with her company.

"Alright, let's head in."

As they entered the ranch immediately they were greeted by a young woman and a little girl leaving the cow's stable. The woman was stunned for a second but the little girl was like a ball of energy as she jumped around and attacked Shadow. Obviously mistaking him for her father and Shadow quickly grabbed the little creature and held her by her ankle. "The hell is his thing, She's like some sort of tektek with all her jumping around."
"Romani that is not daddy" Malon said calmly as Shadow put the young girl down. "I apologize you two. Link is indie the house I am sure he would like to speak with you two." She explained and let them inside the house.

"Link your kid has more energy than a damn goron, she won't stop" Shadow groaned as Romani continued to run at him and attack him.
"Romani please leave him alone" Malon sighed as her daughter continued to lunge at shadow. it eventually got to the point where shadow just pinned the little girl down.
"So What is this quest anyway. you send Aria to break me out of the temple, so I am in her debt. I would just like to know what I am needed for, because after our first encounter, I doubt she would have been so kind had she not needed me or more, or if you had not needed me and sent her to get me."

Aria found herself happily blending into the growing shadows, watching everything that happened. Shadow was the most she had talked in awhile, and she really did hate talking a lot. She felt it was counterproductive to who and what she was. She merely watched the children with those red eyes, as the little girl started barreling around. Malon looked rather pregnant, and it wouldn't be very long before she gave birth. Which would honestly make Link very happy.

They entered the Ranch house, and she stood off to the side. Trying to be polite as everything was handled. She noticed that as soon as Shadow started talking to Link - the Hero of Time was actually very focused on his other half. Malon was off making plates of food, and getting mugs of Lon Lon Milk, which was going to make Aria very happy.

She leaned back against a wall, and just watched the two males silently.

"Ganon is trying to come back, he's been reaching out with power. Some of it's leaking from where he was sealed" Link said as he took the mug of milk from his wife and took a bite of stew by using the bread she had provided. He motioned that Shadow and Aria could both join him in eating, by using his hand. He swallowed and then smiled as he watched the Sheikah remove her scarf and dig into the food like she was starving. A simple signal is all he gave for his wife to keep the Sheikah's plate full.

"You see, there is a group out there - we aren't sure who... of Gerudo that didn't agree with losing their King. They've been awakening the Temples first, and are starting to spread darkness. By attacking the Temples - the power bases of the Sages... they will weaken the seal on Ganon... That's why we need you, because I can't out and handle this. We don't know if or when the Master Sword will be needed for this quest..."

Back
Top Bottom