Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

"Well, there might be something I can do..." Zayle said. "Do you have any potions or mixing ingredients with you?"

"I could make a potion that manipulates the senses and create an illusion of the very scene I just described." Zayle said. "If only I had the ingredients and tools..."

Caoimhe shrugged. "Perhaps we should wait, then." Heaving a sigh, she gathered her clothes and began to slip on her undergown. If his hands felt that good, she was eager to know what else he could do. But she would have to wait.

"Well, if we move quickly, we should be able to get back to my city by nightfall. Think you can keep up?" Zayle asked her as she began to dress. He began making his way back to the road.

She tugged on her dress, followed by her boots. Deft fingers tied the laces quickly, snatching up her water pouch and tying it to her waist. "I can keep up." She made her way back to the fire, putting her belt back around her waist and adjusting the sword so it was comfortable. Rolling up her bedroll and blanket, she strapped them on her pack and swung it over her back. "Lead the way." She motioned for him to begin the journey.

Zayle nodded and did as she requested, leading her down a path that would take several hours to traverse by foot. He wondered if she would be distracted by his bare form at all during the trip.

Caoimhe hurried to catch up to him, feeling awkward walking behind him. She wasn't exactly a submissive, well-behaved young woman, and walking behind him made her feel like a pet, not a companion. Glancing sidelong at him, she watched the muscles in his legs and back move, thinking that he was more attractive than she'd initially thought. Her feet were tired from walking the past few days, but he said that they would arrive by nightfall. She could make it one more day.

As the sun set they could see lights in the distance through all the foliage. A little longer and they finally reached the front gate of the city, and Zayle made his way inside with Caoimhe, explaining to the guards that she was with him.

This city was populated entirely by wood elves and drow, all of them without clothing, and unashamed. The houses were built into the hollows of the massive trees, accessible by spiral walkways carved into them.

Caoimhe stayed close to Zayle, feeling out of place. It didn't help that she could feel people's eyes on her, her clothing and pale, milky skin making her stand out like a sore thumb. "Where is your home?" She queried, desperate for the distraction of conversation and eager to be out of the eyesight of his people. She felt like an emberassment to him.

The drow leading Caoimhe had noticed how uncomfortable she looked and led him to one of the houses in the tree hollows, presumably his own. It was well furnished and decorated. He sat down on a chair as he looked up to her. "Well, it has been a long walk...now you can rest."

Caoimhe sighed with a soft smile, glad to be out of sight. She sat down in another chair nearby, her shoulders slumped in exhaustion. "Thank you for letting me join you. And for welcoming me into your home." She suddenly felt shy once more, the unexpected turns of events in the past days making her head spin.

Zayle nodded and smiled to her. "I am sure you will be welcome in this city. You can stay here as long as you like. Do you wish to do anything now?"

She laughed softly. "Resting would be wonderful. My entire body is tired and aching." She rubbed the back of her neck, her eyes drifting closed, almost as if to emphasize the point.

"Ahh...of course!" Zayle nodded. He pointed over to his bed, which was large enough for two people easily. "Go ahead then. I can wash your clothes for you and let them dry overnight..."

Caoimhe chuckled, standing up. "Is this just another plot to see me naked?" She began to unlace her dress and slip out of it, then slid out of her boots. Her shift was thin, the fabric translucent. "If it is, I am too tired to protest." With a long-suffering sigh she sat down on the bed, too tired to stand any longer.

"Well, you remember how you felt about it last time, right?" Zayle asked. "Then again, you look a bit too tired for that sort of thing. Perhaps I should wait until tomorrow for that." He winked at her seductively.

She cocked an eyebrow, grinning. "Well, considering that I only explored that sensation for a matter of moments, I'm not entirely sure I remember what it felt like." She laughed at her own sarcastic words.

"Yes...but would you want to try it again now or later? I am fine with either." He said, looking over her.

"Perhaps I could get cleaned up first...then we might continue what we started. I didn't really get much of a bath in the cold spring. Especially since someone decided to drag me out of the water before I scrubbed down." She grinned, twirling the edge of her shift in her fingers. Her nipples were visible through the sheer fabric, the soft curves of her breasts barely hidden behind the undergown.

"Ah...all right then. The night is still young. There is a washtub in that room over there." Zayle pointed her over in the right direction. "Enjoy yourself."

Caoimhe smiled, nodding. She pulled her shift over her head and dropped it to the floor, sauntering off. Glancing over her shoulder, she nodded her thanks to him and disappeared into the washroom.

There wasn't any sort of door to the washroom, so Zayle had a clear view of her while she bathed. He glanced in her direction occasionally to see how she was.

Caoimhe felt his eyes on her, and felt shy again. She scrubbed her hair clean and untangled it, then took to her nails and hands, cleaning her travel's wear from them. After soaking for a few minutes she sat up and leaned over the edge of the tub. "Might you have a drying cloth?"

"Ah, yes." Of course." Zayle stood up and handed a towel to her, then disappeared from her sight in the direction of his bed.

Back
Top Bottom