Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

"It's not sinful!" Zayle exclaimed. "What IS sinful is denying women the right to know that! Information should not be restricted by gender!" He shook his head in disgust over these human customs. "So what if you have been accused of witchcraft? For all you know it could be a gift from God!"

She flopped back down on her bedroll, at a loss for words once more. She was surprised that he felt that women should be taught equally. It seemed to her that it made a man's life easier when he could tell a woman what to believe and what to do. And his people practiced magic, without comdemning the practicers to an eternity in hell. He even thought that it might be a gift from god. Perhaps she would be better off somewhere like his home. "I'm sorry if I've angered or offended you. This past fortnight has just held far too many surprises for me. It is all very confusing." She slipped the belt that held her sword from around her waist, laying back on the bedroll and staring up into the trees. "I hope you'll still let me join you on your journey. I would very much like to see your home."

"Yes...I don't sense any intent of harm from you, so I can take you there and not regret my decision." Zayle said, laying on his back and closing his eyes...

Caoimhe sighed and rolled over, her back to him and the fire. Her sword was beside her, but she didn't think he would do anything in the night anyway. After staring out into the dark trees for a while her eyes drifted closed and she dozed off.

The night passed by and the two were able to sleep peacefully. When Zayle awakened in the morning, he sat up to realize that he now had an erection. He sighed and shook his head at this, and looked around to see if the girl was awake or not.

Caoimhe was still asleep, and had rolled onto her back in the night. Sunlight was dappled across her cheeks, pouring down trough small clearings in the canopy of trees above. She was splayed across the bedroll, her arms and legs hanging off, kicking up leaves when she moved. When a ray of sunlight hit her eyelids she rolled onto her stomach, groaning in protest against the disturbance.

Zayle looked to see that Caoimhe was still asleep. "Hey, wake up! You wanted an early start, didn't you?" He looked to his morning wood, wondering what he should do about it.

She grumbled, picking up a handful of leaves and tossing them at him. "I don't want to wake up." She muttered, the ground and her hair muffling the words. Her hair had fallen around her face, the red-gold strands mussed from the night.

"Well that's fine. I suppose I can leave without you." Zayle teased, laying on his side as he propped his head up with his hand. He watched her sleep silently.

Caoimhe growled, groggily proping herself up on her hands and knees. "Fine. I'm up." She sat back and ran a hand through her hair, attempting to untangle the long strands. Her eyes fluttered open, the green dotted with brilliant flecks of gold. She wiped a hand down her face, her eyes finally focusing and adjusting to the bright morning.

Zayle watched as the girl woke up, and he sat up himself. We made no effort to hide his erection from her; he wanted to see if Caoimhe would notice it, and how she would react to it.

She stretched her arms up in the air, yawning widely. "Did you sleep well?" She had been focusing on his face, but her attention was drawn lower. She blushed when she noticed that his member was erect, but she wasn't sure why. "Um...What happened to your...um...?" She wasn't sure how to ask the question, or even what to ask.

"Yes, it was a pleasant sleep. Your blanket felt good against my skin." Zayle said. He then followed her eyes as she looked down to his erection, and pretended that he had not noticed it before. "Oh...this is what happens to a man when he is sexually aroused, or sometimes when he wakes up in the morning..."

She blushed, averting her eyes. "Oh. Well, um...I'm glad that you slept well." She wasn't sure how else to respond, and she felt rather awkward for having so little knowledge of the male anatomy. "I suppose we should head out soon." She hoped that changing the subject would help her feel less out of sorts.

"Yes, well, I was hoping I could take care of this, perhaps." Zayle said, referring to his wood. "It would be a letdown if I could not..." He shrugged, wondering if Caoimhe would let him...

"Well, perhaps you would be interested in partaking in the pleasures of the flesh? You have been missing out on quite a bit..." Zayle smiled. "Then again, I don't want to rush you into it. Only when you are comfortable with it."

She blushed furiously, turning bright pink across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. "I...I don't know if I am ready, or if I would even know what to do." She cleared her throat, her eyes stuck on that part of him once more. "I should go get ready to start off for the day. I need to refill my water pouch." She snatched up the pouch and hurried off towards the small spring nearby. "Perhaps I'll cool off while I'm there." She muttered to herself, hoping that the water would be cold. Slipping out of her small boots she walked along the bank to a shallow spot, kneeling and filling up the pouch. When it was full she tossed it down by her boots, eager to rinse off in the cool water. It wasn't as cold as she'd hoped, but it would feel nice to bathe anyway. She slid out of her dress, hanging it on a nearby branch, followed by her undergown. With a delighted grin she rushed off into the deep end of the spring, relishing the feeling of the clean, crisp water against her heated skin.

Zayle soon followed her about a minute after she left, going to find her in the spring. He stood by the edge of the water and watched Caoimhe. "Mind if I join you?" He asked politely.

She squealed in surprise, ducking under the water in an attempt to hide her nudity. Wrapping her arms around her breasts, she dared a glance up at him. "I was just rinsing off. Um, I suppose..." She began to slowly backstroke to the far side of the pool, hoping that by keeping her distance he wouldn't notice that she was entirely naked, like him.

"Hey, what is the matter?" Zayle asked, confused. "There is no need to hide yourself. I have not hidden any part of me from you; it is only fair that you would do the same." He began to enter the water until it was up to his kneecaps.

She blushed darker. "But I do not share the same beliefs as you about nudity..." She paused, ducking under the water and running her hands through her hair to untangle it. The strands were much more compliant in the water, seperating easily. She came back up out of the water, her eyes closed, and wiped away the water. Her hair was a much darker red when damp, the strands shining in the bright morning light.

"But if a man allows you to see him naked, should you not return the favor?" Zayle asked. He was trying to see as much of Caoimhe as he could. "You are nude yourself now, correct?"

She opened her eyes with a huff, standing up to her full height. The water reached to just above her nipples, leaving most of her breasts visible, the soft, pale mounds glittering with droplets of water. She had a small freckle at the top of one breast, and another on her shoulder. "I am naked, yes."

"Hmmm...let me ask you..." Zayle said, looking to her cleavage, "Has any man seen you naked before?" He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his testicles and erect penis swaying a bit as he did so, reminding her that he had nothing to hide.

Back
Top Bottom