Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

≒ O n e S h o t s | F/F+/M ➣ Lit. F | In Pursuit of Prose ≓

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimson

Super-Earth
General
        • I'm looking to play opposite cis female characters only, but I will happily play female, futa, or male to that. If preferred, I can play anthro or a sentient/insentient animal, but I will have to decline tentacles.

I primarily play dominant, with a penchant for role reversal type situations. I could play submissive, but unlikely as a female character in that event. See this if you want a submissive male of futa.The only thing non-negotiable is that this would be rather kinky; we'll work out the specific kinks, but I'm not looking for romance or vanilla. Since this RQ is in the Female forum, I'll elaborate briefly on that. I prefer playing as futa, but I have no qualms with playing cis female. Toys are not required, but encouraged in that case. Ultimately, given sufficiently enticing prose, anything is potentially on the table.

In addition, to save the both of us time, please indicate in your PM what idea(s) you like and include a writing sample.

Thread and PM only, sorry to IM users.

One shot you say?
        • Let me be clear about this. Currently, I'm not looking for elaborate world-building and expansive story arcs. If that's your cup of tea, I might be of service another time. My general RQ has more information to that regard.

At present, what I want is the sexy, the naughty, the salacious. Rather than impose an arbitrary length requirement, I would simply like to state that prose is a must. I'm looking for writing that is riveting, detailed, and sensual. More examples of my writing can be found in my journal, but to illustrate my point, below is two recent excerpts I wrote.

The point is not length, but the type of descriptive writing I'm looking for. If you enjoy my style, great, hit that PM button already! It goes without saying that if you dislike my style or would prefer to write with less specificity, then our interests probably do not align.

Rengar at least had the excuse of not having read the patch notes...but the cougar had none but her own glaring weakness - sound judgment forgotten, shoved aside by need and passion. His free claw, the one not pinned by the javelin but the limb weakened on account of his busted shoulder, pierced into the earth below. All five points shredding hardened mud to dust in a decisive Empowered Strike...Tsk tsk. Nidalee really ought to have checked resource bars.

The fierce battle roar that rang out was all but deafening at the sheer proximity. His form glowing golden, an ethereal sheen that pulsated for only a second upon his musculature, but its effects instant. Wounds sealing upon themselves, his pierced shoulder restored to nothing more than naked glory. The claw tearing the javelin from his other, the wound closing as well. Only crimson streaks remained upon his pristine fur, evidence of the cougar’s transgressions.

It all happened in but a split second, and suddenly both claws were seizing the once proud huntress. Those sharpened tips digging into scalp as he drove the woman down his length, forcing her throat to part for his cock, whether she willed it or not. Her own hands, having chosen a course of action leaving herself defenseless, found themselves seized by the other. Claws embedding into her flesh as he tore her fingers from his own length; his other claw pressing down harder, driving her down the entirety of that lewdly bulging shaft, swallowing a length that she, on the best of days, could not have managed to conquer by herself.

His girth such that he filled the entirety of her throat, compelling her lips wide apart as he began to fuck into her, thrusting with his hips even as his claw seized her hair and began driving her up and down his length with an ease frightening. The pace he set abusive; Nidalee not allowed even the opportunity to bite, such was the might that compelled her.

But her earlier ministrations had been more than effective, one that bore fruit as she was forced to swallow the length for but a few brief moments. Another roar, one pleasure-filled, as the Pridestalker emptied himself into her no doubt sour jaw. An amount extravagant, matching his exorbitant girth. The first shot alone enough to fill her throat, the volume such that it completely filled the passage before even arriving at her gut. But of course, he was hardly so merciful as to be done after but one jet - another, another, his spasming length emptying what must have been liters of cum directly into her throat, the excess spilling out, dripping down her chin, soiling her furs and breasts, a shade of white brighter than her markings, covering even those as his orgasm lasted far longer than any human.

Pulling out, at the long last, not in an act of mercy, but only so that he might mark that proud visage, matting the umber hair and sealing the arrogant emeralds shut with the heavily scented fluid, coating nearly her entire face.

The Pridestalker laughed, even as his claw left Nidalee’s hands - in its place, a familiar bola remained, binding her wrists taut.

“I’m just getting started…”

A raised brow bone and a smirk his response as he swatted her around with a large paw, knocking the still defiant creature into the earth. Both claws seizing her flesh, lifting her with unnatural ease, positioning the female as he desired before dropping her upon the ground, face down. His sadism evident in the way that he more than compelled, but sunk the tip of his claws into her flesh even as she had no choice but to acquiesce to the rough handling.

The sharpened tips marring her flesh in streaks of crimson, the scent of blood making him purr again, sniffing the air to inhale more of that potent mix - the both of their arousals complimented so perfectly by sanguine vitae. A claw gripping her ponytail still, tugging roughly at the silken threads as if reins to command an unruly mare, or perhaps a leash to tame the feral cougar. An act no doubt painful as he forced her to arc backwards sharply, to lessen the pain upon her scalp, an act serving no purpose other than because he could. His claw settling upon his rear, the tips digging deep, rending flesh as rivers of blood protested his abuse. Rengar laughed again, mocking the vulnerability of the woman bound and spread beneath him, the powerful huntress made frail beneath his bestial strength.

And still those lips glistened, her lust running twin rivers down her thighs, her arousal seemingly unabated even as his claws continued to rain abuse down her form, tearing into flesh at random, drawing bloodied streaks down the tanned stretch of back. A pain soon counterpointed by pleasure as he thrusted his conquering blade against her ass cheeks, still more than half-hard even after the amount he had poured into her gut already. The acts of sadism seemed to arouse him like none other, and, as he ground against those pleasing orbs, his shaft regained its fleshy hardness in the course of but a minute, throbbing against her flesh in a manner no doubt enticing to the horny female trapped beneath him. Laughing again as she ground back against him, writhing as she parted her thighs ever wider, her ass bouncing in an attempt to take him inside.

“Not so fast…”

The Pridestalker mocked, seemingly content with pleasuring himself with her cheeks even as his claw continued to mar her flesh at random.

“I seek only the strongest…”

The phrase growled as the claw in her hair dropped to the ground, stabilizing himself as he crawled forward, mounting her with intent. His meaty length slapped against her entrance even as he wrapped his digits around himself, guiding the steely lance against her...but pressed against an entrance she was no doubt not expecting.

“Lesser creature…”

The taunt uttered even as he thrusted forward, his bulbous head parting that tight hole. The fit exceedingly tight, bringing with it a spark of pain, one he seemed to love as he continued in his conquest, uncaring whether or not Nidalee could handle his girth in this manner.

“You do not deserve my seed in your slutty cunt...but this is a fitting prize for a slut such as you.”

He pressed his powerful chest against her back, compelling her breasts harshly into the earth. Driving his weight against her, nearly knocking the air out of the much slimmer cougar even as he raised his paw from the earth, seeking instead to insert those blade-tipped digits into her mouth. Three fingers all at once, a number unexcessive if not for just how large his paws actually were, stretching her mouth lewdly, reminiscent of a recent encounter. His digits toying with her tongue, seizing it, before releasing, before seizing it again, as if amused by her struggles. Pressing harshly enough with an edge of pain, the tip digging into the sensitive muscle, allowing her to taste her own blood, a decadence accompanied by his excessive girth thrusting into her tight hole, plundering her without mercy.

Kinks

• If you skimmed the excerpts, then you probably have a good idea what's coming.

My f-list will provide more details, but the super quick version is this:

+Rough sex (biting, scratching, cervical pen...)
          +Degradation (talking dirty, humiliation...)
          +Bondage (anything from cuffs to ropes)
          +Large cocks and excessive cum
          +Fellatio (face-fucking, facial...)
          +Frustration (teasing, begging, edging...)
          +Exhibitionism (danger of getting caught, voyeurism, public setting)
          +Threesome

None of these are requirements, but they are a nice guideline for the type of scenes I'm looking to write. The key is intensity rather than slow and gentle. I should note however that I'm primarily looking for something consensual or possibly pseudo-con. I could be persuaded to play the aggressor in non-consensual, but I rather keep it kinky than rape-y, if that makes sense.

Ideas

• Big League of Legends fan here, so I prefer those canon pairings to OCs. I'm comfortable playing the vast majority of League gents and ladies. Anything even remotely aesthetically pleasing is probably fine with me, so specify who you would like me to play as. In particular, I'm looking for someone willing to play the following: Ahri, Nidalee, Fiora, Katarina, LeBlanc, Shyvana, Ashe, Caitlyn.

Aside from that, here's some generic pairings:

Master / Pet, slave, prostitute...
          Conqueror / Queen, princess, knight...
          Pirate, mercenary / Captive
          Beast, were, dragon / An unlucky slave? An adventurer?
          Sistercest, twincest

I'm not looking for pages of character development - your writing needs only to conjure a sexy image. As the title of this RQ states, I would like to get to the point. Plot wise, classics are classics for a reason. So, heat/estrus, a new slave/pet, a captive being disciplined, forbidden passion, public fun... Honestly, I can come up with quite a few different plot variations far more interesting than the typical roll in the bed sheets, and would happily do so if the right partner prompts me. Same goes for pairings and roles - I would love to play your fantasy dominant (or submissive, possibly) in a setting of your choice, provided you offer me the right kind of prose I'm looking for.

In addition, if you have a plot in mind, do share! As long as it's capable of being written as a one-shot, I'm all ears.

RE: ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ O n e S h o t s | Primarily Dom F/F+ looking for literate F ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

Entice me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom